10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ruckinge Kent – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruckinge Kent is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ruckinge Kent. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruckinge Kent. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruckinge Kent. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ruckinge Kent right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ruckinge Kent with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ruckinge Kent:
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Dymchurch in the region of Kent, 18 miles from Canterbury, Waterside Guesthouse features a sun terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Hastings is 22 miles from Waterside Guesthouse, and Dover is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Comfy beds, Clean rooms recently decorated. Friendly staff, Good breakfast.
- Breakfast was very good but tea tasted low quality and could have been hotter water. Owner was friendly and welcoming. Nearby Ship Inn excellent for dinner. Nice views over marshes.
- It’s location and friendly staff also the Breakfast was excellent
Debbie the new owner is very friendly and couldn’t do enough for us 😀
She even put an extra bed cover on our bed in case we got cold in the night because tempatures were dropping.
Loved the cow picture in our room 😀
The Double bed was reallyy comfortable zzzz
Breakfast was very tasty, and filling!
Looking forward to returning when all the *transformation* has been finalised 🙂
The owner was really accomodating and the breakfast was excellent and cooked to order.
We mentioned about the free internet not working in our room which the owner took on board and she told us that she will be buying a booster to strengthen the signal in this room as the WIFI worked in all the other rooms. Apparently, the B&B had been recently taken over so the proprietor is in the process of renovating the rest of the spaces to improve the comfort for her clients. Overall a very nice experience.
The Old Bakery
The Old Bakery is located in Faversham, 11 miles from Canterbury and 19 miles from Southend-on-Sea. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. The rooms include a private bathroom.The area is popular for horseback riding and biking. Hastings is 31 miles from The Old Bakery, and Dover is 23 miles away. London Southend Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- The room is lovely. The kitchen is equipped with everything you could need and we even had some home made scones and milk, tea and coffee left for us. The location is great. I was visiting family in Faversham which was only a 10 minute drive away. It’s nice and quiet at night and there are chickens in their coop outside to greet you in the morning.
- Everything was perfect right down to the scones, fresh farm eggs and posey of flowers that greeted us on arrival…and the lovely family who own the property!
- Our second visit. Throughly enjoyed our three day stay. Welcomed with delightful scones – much appreciated after our journey. Facilities excellent.
- This is cosy accommodation which is quiet and well equipped. The wood burner was ideal in the cold weather. Walking information provided was excellent. Local pub within easy walking distance.
- Quaint, quiet and totally blissful country living with the best modern-day amenities for a comfortable stay. Excellent water pressure in the shower, motion-sensor lighting and totally thoughtful touches to make one feel right at home!
Curlews is located in Old Romney, just 21 miles from Canterbury. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Eastbourne is 30 miles from Curlews, and Hastings is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 40 miles from Curlews.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Cornerstone B&B offers accommodations in Ashford.Each room includes a TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax.There is luggage storage space at the property.Canterbury is 13 miles from Cornerstone B&B, and Southend-on-Sea is 28 miles from the property. London Southend Airport is 30 miles away.
- Comfortable bed clean room convenient for our needs.
- The bed was comfortable and location very good for our purpose,Staff very helpful ,friendly and attentive. The breakfast was excellent we enjoyed our stay in Ashford and would go back again
- Once you find it, and it’s tricky, it is in the high street amongst all the amenities. Nice sized room, tea, coffee and toiletries provided
- We only stayed for a night after visiting locally but the B&B was easy to find, we were able to park outside and the bed was really comfy. Location was good too, really close to the main bit of rest town. I accidently left something and the management are going to post it to me which I really appreciate.
- My only negative was the church bells chiming every quarter of an hour
Located in Ashford, 11 miles from Canterbury, Plumpton House features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the guesthouse. Southend-on-Sea is 29 miles from Plumpton House, and Hastings is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Friendly and attentive host, nice breakfast, relaxing view to green fields
- The owner was so helpful and friendly. Excellent location and the place is great for families with children. Room was clean and really nice.
- Our hostess was darling. She went overboard to accommodate our family with extra considerations. We appreciated the close proximity to Canterbury, Dover, and the Tunnel. Truly, this location could not have been more convenient. The house had a marvelous breakfast room with great views in the morning. We’ll definitely stay again.
- Tucked away from the main hustle and bustle Friendly host, lovely house and grounds lots of Space, great breakfast, quiet & clean. close to Ashford shopping outlet
- Our host was a lovely person – breakfast tray was excellent. Although there were only two of us for some reason we were in the family room, and there were no other guests. Room heating was very poor and we had to ask for an electric radiator. It was not an en-suite room and it was a pain having to use the ‘private’ bathroom outside of our room. D&J North Wales.
Downsview is less than a 10-minute drive from the market town of Ashford and the Eurostar Terminal. It offers rooms with digital TVs, Wi-Fi access, and free parking.The dining room serves cooked and continental breakfasts. Guests can also order and eat takeaway food in the dining room.The rooms at Downsview have bath or shower rooms, along with a fridge and tea/coffee making facilities . Some rooms have views of the North Downs.Downsview grounds have seating areas and views across the North Downs. The Stour Valley Walk leads to the village of Wye on fields joining Downsview.
- Great room plenty of space. Great beds. Lovely breakfast and a nice friendly team
- Very comfortable beds, immaculately clean and good size of family room for 5. Very impressed with staff and breakfast
- Lovely rooms – modern, clean and comfortable; perfect location for our journey through the Eurotunnel
- Hosts very friendly, very clean and excellent facilities..
- The full English breakfast is sooo worth it. You will be so full! Everyone is soooo very friendly and helpful. We loved the garden views, the chickens, and the location. The beds were comfy and our room was awesome.
Sunny Bank Guest House
Sunny Bank Guest House is located in Hythe, 14 miles from Canterbury and 27 miles from Hastings. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Dover is 10 miles from Sunny Bank Guest House, and Maidstone is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 38 miles from Sunny Bank Guest House.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Malt Lodge offers accommodations in Hythe, just 14 miles from Canterbury.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking.Hastings is 26 miles from Malt Lodge, and Dover is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 38 miles from Malt Lodge.
- Excellent location at the West end of the High Street.
- Nice room at a very good price. Great location. Even some free snacks in a cooler!
- Easy to find location wise, very clean and well decorated, room was perfect size for what we wanted and the fridge was a bonus. will definitely stay again in the near future.
- The room was very clean and well presented. The owner was there to welcome me and informed me of local cafes etc. My room was upgraded which was very welcome.
Great location. Owner was friendly and very helpful .
Definitely stay again
The Wife of Bath Restaurant with Rooms
The Wife of Bath Restaurant with Rooms offers accommodations in Wye. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Canterbury is 9 miles from The Wife of Bath, and Southend-on-Sea is 26 miles from the property. London Southend Airport is 29 miles away.
- The rooms were gorgeous and really clean, homely and spacious. The food was amazing and the staff really friendly and professional. Position wise it is in the heart of Wye which is a beautiful village. Great place to stay in fabulous surroundings!
- Nicely presented with good attention to details and the little touches
- Service was excellent, nothing was too much trouble, the room was beautiful. We are in the tapas bar (not the main restaurant) and it was fantastic! Very relaxed, excellent and wine and the service was wonderful. I can’t fault any of it!
- Beautiful place with excellent staff and wonderful food
You come for the excellent food and you stay for the friendly and impeccable service.
The iberico pork chops to share were divine and cooked to perfection. We had to check out early, so check it the night before and the kitchen kindly prepared a hamper breakfast, which was perfect and just what needed to eat on the road.
The room was lovely, decorated with personal touches, definitely a boutique feel and not a chain! The bathroom was spacious and clean and towels fluffy.
Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and will most likely stay here again in the future.
One of our top picks in Hythe.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Hythe, 14 miles from Canterbury, Seabrook House features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Hastings is 27 miles from Seabrook House, and Dover is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 39 miles from Seabrook House.
Made very welcome at all times and nothing was too much trouble. The room was large well equipped and the WiFi excellent. As I was out during the day everything being comfortable and working as should was key and it all did.
I ate a meal on one night which was very acceptable and met my needs with a good choice of drinks.
Key Q would I stay again – definitely.
- Bed was very comfortable, room was a good size and very clean. Staff were very helpful and friendly.
- Room with sandy beach in it was quite fun (top floor apartment), I could imagine it being really nice when the weather outside is bad. Owner was lovely.
- The roll top bath in the room was a superb addition
- All was fine and plentiful. The area was better than I expected!
- Made very welcome at all times and nothing was too much trouble. The room was large well equipped and the WiFi excellent. As I was out during the day everything being comfortable and working as should was key and it all did.
Top Guest Houses In Ruckinge Kent Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ruckinge Kent to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ruckinge Kent but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ruckinge Kent. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!