10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rubercy Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Rubercy Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rubercy Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rubercy Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rubercy Lower Normandy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rubercy Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rubercy Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rubercy Lower Normandy:
All accommodation types are heated and feature wooden floors and a wardrobe. They also include a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning at La Chevrie. The wooden caravan has a kitchen with a microwave, kitchenware and a stove. A coffee machine is also available.This property is 23 miles from Bayeux and 14.9 miles from Saint-Lô. Free private parking is available on site.
- Caravan is super cute, lovely location, bike storage, very welcoming owners, would definitely stay again.
- Owners are tremendous. Extremely accommodating! Beautiful and peaceful location, not too far from interesting sites. Great location for those coming to visit D-Day related sites in Normandy.
- Very comfortable B&B. Very friendly hosts. In the country so very quiet.
- The people were adorable and gave us really good advice on the visits not to miss. We needed one gluten free breakfast and they went out of their way to accommodate us.
- On a night when the temperatures dropped below -6C, the room was comfortable and warm and the breakfast excellent. Owners very friendly also helped.
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries, while certain rooms also offer a kitchen with a dishwasher. All rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.You can play ping pong at Chateau d’Argouges, and the area is popular for hiking.Caen is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Bayeux is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 42 miles from Chateau d’Argouges.
- Great setting in nature. Charming small castle. Heated and private swimming pool. Very clean, family friendly
- Everything about Chateau d’Argouges was amazing!
- Beautiful spot, in our favourite part of France, warm welcome, very accommodating.
- Beaucoup de charme. Piscine chauffée tres agréable
- Quelques jours extraordinaires dans un endroit de rêve. Les enfants ont beaucoup apprécié la piscine , très chaude, les chambres sont confortables, l’endroit typique, une vie de châtelain!! Le petit déjeuner très bon, les propriétaires charmants et accueillants. Endroit à recommander fortement.
Chambre Centre Ville de Bayeux
The rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. Every room is equipped with a TV, and selected rooms also feature a garden view. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 37 miles from Chambre Centre Ville de Bayeux.
- We absolutely loved the studio/loft. It was cosy, comfortable and clean. Our hosts were delightful and extremely helpful and we felt very pampered with clean towels daily and bed straightened. Great view from loft window.
- Staff was friendly, and it was easy to walk to center of town and several attractions. Place was clean and was cleaned daily. We liked the tea making facilities and the mini-fridge stocked with drinks, but with room for ours.
– very nice hosts which gave us good recommendations on what to do
– quite room with tea making facilities
– tasty bakery at the end of the street
- Very comfortable, roomy and homely with welcome facilities for eating and drinking in the flat. Extremely friendly and helpful hosts.
- Super friendly host! Host communicated with me through email and text and was very friendly and welcoming upon arrival. We got into Bayeux much much later then expected and our host was very flexible about the delay on our arrival. Very cute and quaint room in the top floor of the hosts house. (Super adorable puppy in the house as well) along with good coffee and tea in the room! Located a short drive away from the city center.
La Maison Du 6
At the guesthouse, all rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, some rooms at La Maison Du 6 also offer a garden view.A continental breakfast is served at the property. Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant, which serves seafood and local cuisine.You can play minigolf at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from La Maison Du 6.
- Clean, modern, air-con in room, kettle in room, friendly welcome, happy to store 2 cycles inside overnight, good breakfast.
- A great family villa with everything needed in the kitchen. Spacious. Perfect although a bit expensive.kitchen fully equipped. Great location on sea. Has lots of stairs – bedrooms on second floor.
We did not eat here but it all looked good, their is a few nice places to eat near by ( The Bistro ) wonderful food, the posh one on the beach though expensive fantastic views while you eat and great food too.
The room we stayed in was small but beautifully presented. We would return no question.
- The hotel is at a superb location. The room is clean and have a great view to the sea. Super value for money.
- My husband and I stayed in the family room at the top of the building and it was quiet, private and offered amazing views of the beach and town. Great location and friendly staff
All rooms feature a wardrobe and a bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at Les Divettes.Additional features include free WiFi access and free private parking on site. Bayeux is 9.3 miles from the property and Port-en-Bessin is 3.1 miles away.
- Liked the fact that we had use of garden. Breakfast was meagre but adequate. Stunning entrance to a lovely looking old French house
- Spacious and clean room. Bedroom also large. Rooms sober but nice. Nice building with good atmosphere. Very friendly staff.
- The location, charm and daily homemade bread (and jams) guarantee a recommendation. The proximity to the Normandy Beaches was perfect.
- Host were very friendly and knowledgeable The rooms and setting were excellent. Close to all of the museums
- Extremely positive hosts and very cozy and clean rooms . The breakfast is outstanding , and the place is highly recommended.
Le Tardif, Noble Guesthouse
Rooms at the Le Tardif, Noble Guesthouse have satellite TV, WiFi and a private bathroom. Some rooms have views of the courtyard, or open onto the terrace.Brakfast can be served in the winter garden or on the terrace. Private parking is available, along with a large walled garden for guests’ convenience.Staff can offer local tourist information, and the guest house is just 450 feet from Notre Dame du Bessin – Bayeux Cathedral and 850 feet from the Bayeux Tapestry Museum. The nearest station is Gare de Bayeaux SNCF Train Station. Omaha Beach is 10.6 miles away.
- Hands-down best hotel in downtown Bayeux with enormous, elegantly appointed rooms, welcoming owners, lovely breakfast, gardens and friendly pets to keep you and family happy. We stayed in the 3rd floor family apartment which could have easily slept 6 people.
- The grounds were beautiful and peaceful. We were greeted by Antony, who was a wonderful host. Perfect location for exploring this lovely place.
- La Tardif was the most beautiful hotel during our visit to France!
- Breakfast was delicious, and Anthony was very nice and accommodating. He gave great restaurant recommendations and the hotel is just enchanting.
- Excellent experience. Excellent location. Wonderful.
Le Manoir de Herouville
This 18th-century manor house includes heated guestrooms with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a wardrobe. The private bathroom is complete with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests are invited to enjoy breakfast every morning at Le Manoir de Herouville.This property is 15.5 miles from the A84 motorway and 9.9 miles from Saint-Lô. Free private parking is available on site.
- Beautiful, charming room. Beautiful house and surroundings. Great breakfast. Super hosts.
beautiful location, very friendly family
my family did not want to leave
- The peaceful rural setting and the pretty grounds, buildings and lake
- The manoir was fabulous. The property itself, our room, the food, the hosts – everything about it was wonderful. Would love to stay with Catherine and Michael again!
- prachtige ruime kamer, smakelijk ontbijt en een aangename gastvrouw
Ferme Les Rouges Terres
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. All guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Bayeux is 16 miles from Ferme Les Rouges Terres, while Courseulles-sur-Mer is 26 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 52 miles away.
- A beautiful place to stay, with an exceptional breakfast, run by a very friendly and welcoming family.
- Everything was very good here, only thing was the bar shut at 8pm ?
- tres grande chambre le plus petite cuisine avec la suite trés bon accueil tres bien conseil pour visiter la region
Site et hôte charmants, literie de très bonne qualité. Calme champêtre, espace (gîte et cadre général)
- Echt bij de boer logeren op een zalig rustige locatie! Heerlijk ontbijt met zelfgemaakte yoghurt, flan e.d. met melk recht van de koe. Heel leuk om het boerenleven van zo dichtbij mee te maken. De gastvrouw geeft goede tips voor uitstapjes e.d.
Les Puits Bessin Normandie
Each room has a traditional décor and a garden view. Free WiFi access is available and you will have access to shared bathroom facilities.A continental breakfast is included in the price and served each morning in the dining room.Free public parking is possible on site and Bayeux is an 8-minute drive from the property.
- Breakfast, like everything else was excellent. The couple hosting us were friendly and it was just right for us. not over the top. They helped us find a petrol station easily, but necessary.
- Absolutely charming owners made us feel very welcomed. The location is perfect for visiting Bayeux – well worth it! Rooms were clean, large and comfortable and very ‘homely’. Basic breakfast was sufficient.
- A family house in a very quiet village a few miles drive from Bayer. Owned by a lovely couple who made every effort to make us feel very welcome. Amazing garden!
- Très beau petit déjeuner avec des produits maison et même de délicieuses crêpes
Accueil et gentillesse des propriétaires
Petit déjeuner copieux et maison
Ferme De La Croix De Caugy
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms are equipped with a electric tea pot, while some rooms also feature a kitchenette with a microwave. All rooms feature a private bathroom and a hair dryer.Caen is 15 miles from Ferme De La Croix De Caugy. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Rubercy Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rubercy Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rubercy Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rubercy Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!