10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rubempré Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Rubempré Picardy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rubempré Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rubempré Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rubempré Picardy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rubempré Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rubempré Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rubempré Picardy:
Comme une parenthèse au coeur des hortillonnages
All rooms at Comme une parenthèse au coeur des hortillonnages come with a TV and a kitchen. Comme une parenthèse au coeur des hortillonnages provides some units with garden views, and the rooms include a shared bathroom. At Comme une parenthèse au coeur des hortillonnages, rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of French dishes.Fishing and canoeing are among the activities that guests of Comme une parenthèse au coeur des hortillonnages can find nearby.Tribunal de Grande Instance of Amiens is 1.4 miles from Comme une parenthèse au coeur des hortillonnages. Beauvais Tille Airport is 31 miles away.
- The beautiful bijous accommodation and the gorgeous gardens. The pony called Pérlé was so cute and a lovely aspect of the owner Hubert’s estate! We took full advantage of the bikes available and took the boat out up the little tributaries running around Hubert’s property. Mr Hubert Sergeant is a wonderful host and has a wonderful sense of humour. The walks or bike rides along the canal are absolutely wonderful and the allotment gardens on either side are a joy to look at. They really take pride in them, both vegetables and flowers. I really really would love to go back and stay as Hubert’s place is a perfect setting and the best house and he is so much fun!
- Beautiful, idyllic little house. Great location on a small canal.
- Beautiful location, stunning property and gardens, super friendly host and loved the boat trip on offer!
- Wonderful host, tasty breakfasts and a superb location…being able to use the bikes and the canoe was an extra bonus…merci beaucoup 🙂
- This house and the owner were charming. The garden is very well looked after too. It’s such a great idea to be able to go on the paddling boat around the local canals ! Our kids loved it! Overall it’s a perfect choice if you are looking for a property with outdoor space to keep your kids active.
Le 3 fuscien – Henriville Gare
Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Le 3 fuscien – Henriville Gare features free WiFi throughout the property.Zénith d’Amiens is 1.4 miles from Le 3 fuscien Chambres d’Hôtes, while Berny’s Museum is 1,950 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 31.1 miles from Le 3 fuscien – Henriville Gare.
- Francois and his wife were really friendly, welcoming and helpful in planning our sightseeing. The location near to the city centre, for example only 15 minutes walk to the cathedral. The property has great character. Secure parking within the property was important to us as we were travelling by motorcycle.
- Close to station and town. Very nice breakfast. Hosts allowed us to store our bags. The swimming pool was good.
- Breakfast was beautifully presented and the hosts just lovely.we felt very much at ease and at home here.
- Lovely room in a character property. Very welcoming and great breakfast.
- The room was lovely and the hosts warm and welcoming, the breakfastt delicious
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom, and some rooms will provide you with a patio. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Tribunal de Grande Instance of Amiens is a 9-minute walk from L’Annexe Amiens, while University of Picardie Jules Verne is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 30 miles from the accommodation.
- Margaux was a fantastic host and everything about the property was excellent. I could not recommend staying at L’Annexe any more. It was brilliant.
Margaux was extremely welcoming and friendly and very helpful. Great location – just a short walk to Amiens centre.
Great bathroom with a BATH! ?
- That we were given the suite and the hostess, Madeleine, was charming and helpful
- Very welcoming breakfast was lovely especially the homemade jams even let my husband do his ironing in there private rooms lovely lady Margo and Charles definatey recommend
- Margaux is the perfect host. She was warm, welcoming and professional. The accommodation is excellent value for money and close to the city centre
With a flat-screen TV, the living room features floor-to-ceiling windows allowing for plenty of light. Bedrooms are set upstairs and the bathroom is complete with a heated towel rail. Free WiFi is available.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out Notre Dame of Amiens Cathedral (1,950 feet) and Zénith d’Amiens (1.3 miles). This guest house is 31.1 miles from Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport.
- The proximity to the town centre and a perfect space to relax in
- Great location, right in the heart of the town, very helpful owner, private parking available.
- Great location, everything is within walking distance, comfortable bed
Liked the location. Very central to everything.
Owners were very friendly and helpful.
- Size of appartment,facilities, furnishing , tranquility friendliness and helpfulness of the hosts. Good value breakfast. Proximity to station
La Maison de Vincent
The double room offers a seating area and a sink. Guests will have access to shared bathroom facilities, kitchen and garden. Guests may also request a homemade meal prepared with local products, at an additional cost.Amiens Train Station is 1.2 miles from the property and the Floating gardens Park is a 10-minute drive away. The Baie de Somme is an hour drive from La Maison de Vincent, while the Somme Remembrance Trails are 50 minutes away by car. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 39.1 miles from the guest house.
- Unique and stylish property with a light and airy character. The bedroom was spacious and felt very private. Our host, Vincent was fantastic and couldn’t have done more to help us feel at home and enjoy our stay in Amiens; he even helped jump start our car after we checked out!
L’accuei était particulièrement sympathique et chaleureux.
Nous avons beaucoup aimé la Maison de Vincent, nous nous sommes senti comme dans la notre.
Bien qu’un peu excentré, l’accès est très aisé.
- L’accueil de Vincent est fabuleux. Merci encore pour cette soirée inoubliable.
- L’accueil chaleureux de Vincent et de sa compagne.
Vincent est une personne très bien de bon conseille !
je le conseillerais a mes amies ! de bon échange entre nous et Vincent , aussi bien sur la ville d’Amiens et sur la Baies de Sommes enfin ces une personne disponible .
Le Clos de Vitermont
All rooms are equipped with an oven, microwave, a electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. Guest rooms come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Amiens is 18 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’hotes Le Hamel
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms contain a electric tea pot, while certain rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Amiens is 13 miles from Chambre d’hotes Le Hamel. Beauvais Tille Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Absolutely perfect from the moment I arrived until the time I left. The host made us feel immediately welcome. I was travelling with pets and she was very happy for the dogs to make the most of their gorgeous garden. The setting is idyllic and the room was perfect – spotless, peaceful and beautiful view across the garden down to the river. I would have happily stayed there much longer.
- Super friendly host. Very clean property. Picturesque location next to the Somme river. Expansive backyard.
Everything was wonderful, from the greeting to our farewell. Madame was very helpful, showing us our rooms and recommending restaurants, etc. Rooms were lovely and the location by the River Somme was idyllic.
Breakfast was a huge selection of cold meats, cheese, croissants, yogurts and freshly cooked French toast.
A fantastic stay.
- The overall experience was lovely. The lady of the house was helpful in every way
- The location was perfect for my purpose of touring historical sites in the area.
Le Relais De L’Aube
Located on the second floor, the rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a seating area and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Restaurants, bars and a bakery can be found within walking distance.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Roye is 17.4 miles from Le Relais De L’Aube, while Péronne is 19.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 33.6 miles from the property.
the owners were very friendly and helpful
I was picked up and dropped at the railway station,as well as driven to and from the Australian memorial park—Sir John Monash Centre.
- The owner Joanna went the extra mile at breakfast time, she cooked french crepes for us. She made us feel at home, she should be around the home and garden, and explained how the home was like when her and husband bought the home.
- The friendliness of the owners and their family they went out of their way to welcome us.
- Hosts are very friendly and helpful, and speak English very well. The rooms have access to a small lounge area, bar fridge and microwave oven. The breakfast is very generous and delicious.
- Our room was spacious and well ventilated with a very comfortable bed. We had the best sleep! There is tea/ coffee making equipment and easy access to a fridge and microwave. The bathroom is nicely appointed with a range of toiletries and a modern shower which has an inbuilt radio! Francoise is a very friendly and accommodating hostess who serves a great breakfast in a bright and welcoming dining room. The B & B is within easy walking distance to the new Monash Museum and WW1 Memorial and cemetery.
- the owners were very friendly and helpful
La Grange du Verger
All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. All rooms at La Grange du Verger include air conditioning and a closet.Amiens is 10 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chateau de Vauchelles
Accessed by a private entrance, all rooms are decorated in a traditional style and feature a view of the garden and fireplace. The private bathroom includes a bathtub and free toiletries.Guests can find a supermarkets and restaurants within 3.1 miles of the property. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Le Crotoy is 24.9 miles away and the A16 motorway is ideally located a 5-minute drive from the accommodation.
The Château was beautiful. The owners have spent the last nine years renovating it. Our room was a good size and the bathroom and other facilities were great.
We had a tour by the owner and had a sneak preview of the new rooms opening soon as well as a tour of the house and grounds.
Thank you. We will be returning!
We will definitely be back
- Beautiful historic chateau which has been in the family for generations. Gracious hosts who made us feel very welcome. Lovely quiet countryside but close enough to Amiens for a night out. We were given a tour through part of the chateau which is being lovingly restored back to its former glory. Great venue for weddings or a quiet short holiday away from the city.
- Oh wow! What a beautiful chateau, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. We were even offered a tour around the chateau, unfortunately we had to leave to get back for the tunnel. However, we will look to stay again and hopefully take up on the offer. Breakfast was lovely, served in the main building. Lovely croissants and jams. We were asked on arrival if we would like tea or coffee for the morning, to find a tray already in our accommodation with kettle, tea etc when we arrived back after a drive out, which was a very nice gesture.
- A beautiful Château steeped with history, that’s been in the same family for hundreds of years.
- Beautiful family that own and manage this magnificent Castle, they made us feel so very welcome. It was so lovely having dinner with them and learning the history about the Castle. We look forward to returning later this year.
- The Château was beautiful. The owners have spent the last nine years renovating it. Our room was a good size and the bathroom and other facilities were great.
Top Guest Houses In Rubempré Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rubempré Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rubempré Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rubempré Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!