10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rubelles Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Rubelles Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rubelles Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rubelles Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rubelles Ile de France. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rubelles Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rubelles Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rubelles Ile De France:
Chambres d’Hôtes de la Vallée Javot
Each accommodation at Chambres d’Hôtes de la Vallée Javot has a seating area and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. The wooden tree house is set in the woods of the property and also features a balcony.A continental breakfast is included and served each morning in the breakfast room. Traditional dinners are also available with an additional cost and upon prior reservation.Chambres d’Hôtes de la Vallée Javot is equipped with free Wi-Fi. Free parking is possible on site and the Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte is 13 miles from the B&B. The A5 Motorway is 3.7 miles away.
We planned to arrive at 23:00,but our flight was delayed and we got only at 2:00AM.Tony the host waited for us and even served us nice dinner in the middle of the night!
The room and the house are beautiful, like a journal. Very special.
- Extremely hospitable and welcoming, a joy to stay and will definitely return!
- The tree house is absolutely fabulous. High up in the tree canopy it is quiet with a great view. Far removed from the main property (100m) it is perfect and spacious for a tree house with the added benefit of a terrace. It is clean and cosy and far surpassed our expectations. The breakfast is good and the bread is delicious.
We stayed in the Tree house which the kids loved. Quite basic bathroom facilities as you would expect.
Social breakfast with other guests round table with good coffee, croissants and jam and bread.
- The treehouse was very cosy, quiet and private. We loved it and hope to come back again. The breakfast was also very nice with delicious croissants. We were very well attended by the owners.
- We planned to arrive at 23:00,but our flight was delayed and we got only at 2:00AM.Tony the host waited for us and even served us nice dinner in the middle of the night!
Le Clos Fleuri
Set in a separate building and with a private entrance, all of the spacious rooms include Louis XV-style furniture and private bathrooms with free toiletries.A continental, homemade breakfast is proposed every morning. At an additional cost you can also ask for a brunch.You can have a walk on the Seine, which is 1,000 feet away, or visit Vaux le Vicomte Castle, which is 9.3 miles away. The closest train station is 1.2 miles from Le Clos Fleuri.
- Excellent value, congenial host, lovely roses, good location.
The room was tranquil and secure, in a lovely garden. Breakfast was lovely and
Jean-Pierre was attentive and helpful. Without his recommendation we would have missed Chateau le Vaux de Vicompte!
- everything good, friendly, good breakfast, quiet, very clean, secure
- The owner was so kind. He made an extra effort to show us how to drive to the wedding we were attending, which we really appreciated. Breakfast was delicious and copious! The room was clean, comfortable and quiet.
- Comfort of the room, bathroom and toilets. Inside parking and good continental breakfast in nice dining room. Easy to find.
Maison d’Hôtes Villa Brindille
The soundproofed guestrooms at Maison d’Hôtes Villa Brindille are simply furnished and feature king-size double beds. Each room has a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served each morning at Villa Brindille and guests can enjoy breakfast on the patio when the weather is nice. The property also has its own wine cellar, where you can buy local wines and spices.Guests are invited to visit the bookshop located in the same building as the guesthouse. Additional facilities available include bicycle hire and free on-site parking.Bois-Le-Roi Train Station is located 350 feet from the guesthouse. Bois-Le-Roi is 1.9 miles from Samois-sur-Seine and 5 miles from the town of Barbizon, a favourite with the Impressionist painters.
- Excellent treatment; perfect situation in front of the train station; equipment should improve
- The hostess was very nice and helpful. The place is central but needs better signs to find the property. Otherwise was overall good.
- They have a vegan deli on the premises that also serves raw dishes, and a japanese floral artist does all of the arrangements. The owner also allowed me to stay in my room for as long as i wanted on the day i checked out. Best of all, it’s an ReR ride from Paris.
Our hostess was very kind. I was afraid about the train station very close, but none of us heard any noise.
If you like running, it is close to the Seine, and there’re beautiful paths along it.
- Anne was extremely cordial and nice to deal with. Makes great breakfast as well. The place was comfortable.
Le Calme De la Campagne au Sud de Paris
With free Wi-Fi internet access, each room at Le Calme De la Campagne au Sud de Paris offers an LCD TV and a view of the garden. They all have a private bathroom, complete with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Diners including a main course, cheeses, a bottle of mineral water and a bottle of wine can be prepared by the host upon request. This service must be reserved in advance. A welcome drink is also offered. A washing machine is available at a surcharge.The medieval city of Moret sur Loing is 2.5 miles away while Barbizon and Vaux Le Vicomte Castle are 18.6 miles away.
- Friendly couple who run the accommodation within their home. It helped that I speak French, but they have adequate English. Nice big well-furnished guest room
- Nearby medieval villages wonderful and lovely local walks. Basic nèeds met in BnB. Clean enough. Host helpful.
- Le calme l’accueil la propreté le petit déjeuner
Nos hôtes étaient très accueillants, généreux et disponibles.
Ambiance très familiale.
Magnifique jardin !
- Mon séjour fut excellent et m’a permis de me ressourcer à la campagne, tout près du château de Fontainebleau et de villages médiévaux. J’ai aussi pu profiter de la disponibilité des hôtes et de leur agréable jardin. Mention spéciale à la literie qui est très confortable !
Château Rouillon d’Allest
With antique-style furniture, each room is fitted with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast with pastries, hot drinks and juice can be enjoyed at the property.Paris is 30.4 miles from the guest house, while Marne-la-Vallée is 25.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Orly Airport, 40.4 miles from the property.
- Pierre was an excellent host ..lovely rooms, great location for our town twinning celebrations..well done .
- The lovely grounds. The warm and gracious owner. Much good taste throughout. And it is located steps from the Seine, adding to the lovely location.
- On peut craindre la proximité d’une voie ferrée mais sincèrement le charme de cette belle demeure, sa décoration, son très beau jardin et surtout la chaleur de l’accueil de notre hôte compensent cent fois cet inconvénient
- De gastvrijheid van de gastheer. Hij deed erg zijn best om het al zijn gasten naar de zin te maken.
- tout; hôte très chaleureux et très accueillant, bâtisse magnifique , chambre et salle de bain spacieuses , très beau jardin et beaucoup de belles ballades a faire
Maison en bord de Seine
At the guesthouse, rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with air conditioning, and some rooms also feature a terrace. Guest rooms come with a seating area.Guests at Maison en bord de Seine will be able to enjoy activities in and around Boissise-le-Roi, like fishing.Paris is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Marne-la-Vallée is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 17 miles from Maison en bord de Seine.
No reviews yet.
Le domaine de barbizon
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Le domaine de barbizon has certain units with garden views, and each room has a patio. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Marne-la-Vallée is 30 miles from Le domaine de barbizon, while Fontainebleau is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Nathalie!! AND the young woman who does the house cleaning, very, very sweet!
- Staff and service was excellent, amazing property in beautiful grounds
personnel très accueillant
- cadre exceptionnel, beaucoup de charme, service attentionné
- Bâtiment en cours de finition, extrêmement bruyant, pas de frigo dans la chambre, salle de bains avec produits a minima
La Maison d’Emilie
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Paris is 26 miles from La Maison d’Emilie, while Marne-la-Vallée is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 22 miles from the accommodation.
- One of the best places I have visit during family holidays: excellent breakfest with home-made bakerys, really friendly and nice owner-family, wonderful and clean rooms and awesome service! Highly recommended!!! 🙂
- Our room was lovely – it had a fresh feeling and was very comfortable. Emilie made a fantastic breakfast including home made jams, yoghurt, juice and great coffee.
- The residence was clean and comfortable with an exceptional breakfast. The owners were very welcoming and helpful. An excellent bakery nearby provided delicious foods and drinks for lunch or dinner. Disney just 25 minutes away and train to Paris is just minutes away.
- Labai malonus seimininkai ir saldus ju pusryciai. Svara. Senovinis kiemelis
La chambre magnifique faite avec beaucoup de goût. Le couple est charmant arrangeant et serviable
Le petit déjeuner maison de A à Z on s’est régalé (gâteau maison, jus d’orange Maison, yahourt maison …)
Le village ressemble à un village de province (sud)
Je recommence +++
Le Clos Saint Honoré
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Two breakfast options are proposed each morning at the property. One offers yogurts, cereals and fresh fruits.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and horse riding. The nearest airport is Paris – Orly Airport, 27.3 miles from Le Clos Saint Honoré.
- Charming hostess, warm welcome, very comfortable and convienient. Close to the Chateau and many restautants of all price ranges.
- Beautiful and spacious family suite in a well decorated property with garden. They offer breakfast at additional charge but we didn’t try. Very spacious common dinning and living area. Walking distance to Chateau de Fontainebleau. Owner very prompt in replying to queries. Definitely recommended!
- Very pleasant room (Constance), good location for the Chateau.
- Friendly hostess, who didn’t mind me practising my French. Beautifully decorated. Lovely, relaxing breakfast room. Beautiful garden (if the weather had been better).
- Beautiful arty property. Harden lovely to relax in. Hostess charming. Excellent location
Guest rooms in the guest house are fitted with a TV. The rooms have a coffee machine, while certain rooms are equipped with a kitchenette with a fridge. All units will provide guests with a stovetop.A continental breakfast is available daily at an extra cost. A bottle of champagne can be provided at an extra cost.Paris is 18.6 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Paris – Orly Airport, 9.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Rubelles Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rubelles Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rubelles Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rubelles Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!