10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ruaudin Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruaudin Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ruaudin Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruaudin Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruaudin Pays de la Loire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ruaudin Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ruaudin Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ruaudin Pays De La Loire:
Chambres d’hôtes Sébastien et Stéphanie
Accessed by a private entrance, all rooms feature a fan, heating and tiled flooring. There is also a sink and a shower in the room and the shared toilet is available on the ground floor. Guests can access a shared terrace.A continental breakfast with homemade jam is provided each morning at Chambres d’hôtes Sébastien et Stéphanie. Restaurants can be found within less than 0.6 miles away. Mulsanne Golf is located at 2.5 miles.Additional features include free WiFi access and 2 free private parkings on site. La Flèche Zoo is 27.3 miles away and the A28 motorway is ideally located a 10-minute drive from the B&B. Chateau de la Vaudère is a 5-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and free toiletries. There is a shared lounge at the property.An evening meal made with local and fresh products is offered at the property.Le Mans High Court is 1.3 miles from Chez Natty, while Le Mans Town Hall is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 45.4 miles from Chez Natty.
- The warm welcome by the owner when we arrived. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. A 5 minute walk to a restaurant, which unfortunately during our stay was closed. A good breakfast to start us off for the day.
- The owner was a lovely person and joined us for breakfast.
- Extremely clean, excellent facilities. Situated in a quiet location therefore a quiet, pleasant sleep in a comfortable bed. Breakfast is excellent with the added pleasure of Natalie sharing a cup of tea and a chat with you. A great stay, we will be back!!! Chez Natty est Tres Natty….
- the evening meal prepared by Natty was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed the meal, the conversation with Natty and other guests, thank you!
- Very large and comfortable Close to the circuit 24hours
Relais Des Caillères
Guest rooms use ecological boiler heating and have a flat-screen TV with many foreign channels. Each room has an en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower.Guests at the Relais Des Caillères can enjoy a daily breakfast. A meal tray, which includes soup, dishes, bread, cheese and a dessert can be requested 24 hours in advance and subject to an extra charge.The Relais Des Caillères is a short drive away from the historic centre of Le Mans where guests can visit the Cathedral, Les Jacobins market and the lively restaurants. Le Mans 24-hour circuit and Musée de l’Automobile are a 20-minute drive away.The hotel is 3.1 miles from the Le Mans Nord exit of the A11 motorway.
- Lovely comfortable room with everything needed. Great location for the Le Mans racetrack. Pierre was very friendly & helpful. Lovely secure grounds. Communal kitchen a great idea. Would stay again.
- The owner spoke very good English and was helpful on all occasions, tray meals were good. Location was good to the Le Mans GP. Quiet and secure behind automatic gates. Owner offered to help with any orders or translation.
- excellent night and host is very friendly and helpful
- In the countryside but still close to le mans the owners were great and most helpful
- Good hosts. Knowledgeable regarding what to see and where to eat. Interesting history behind property
Logis de la Contrescarpe
The cottage is decorated in a contemporary style and provides views of the garden. In the living room, you will find a CD player and cable TV. It also features a shared bathroom and WC.A continental breakfast can be provided upon request and you can make hot drinks using the kettle and coffee making facilities. There are also hot-plates and a microwave in the kitchen for preparing meals.Free public parking is available nearby and 1,300 feet away, a tram serves Le Mans Train Station in 7 minutes. The town’s cathedral is a 7-minute walk from the cottage.
All lovely, except the toilet was on the lower floor (2 bedrooms were upstairs) and could only be reached by a dangerously steep and narrow spiral staircase. Very little space for
Clothing and personal items.
- The best part is the location! Incredible! Very comfortable beds. Small kitchen corner was well equipped. We had everything we needed. We will come back again! For sure!
- The host went out of her way to accommodate my allergy to cows dairy by getting in goats milk. Really appreciated this – thank you
- Everything perfect! Especially handmade jam and honey:)
- Very relaxing overnight stay in an amazing location, with delicious breakfast provided by a warm and friendly hostess, who couldn’t have been more helpful. We will be returning very soon!
- All lovely, except the toilet was on the lower floor (2 bedrooms were upstairs) and could only be reached by a dangerously steep and narrow spiral staircase. Very little space for
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Rooms contain a private bathroom with a shower, while some feature river views. All guest rooms feature a desk.Les Lamartine has a sun terrace. You can play ping pong and darts at the accommodation.Le Mans High Court is 0.7 miles from Les Lamartine, while University of Maine is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 47 miles from the guesthouse.
- Luxurious accommodation. My daughter and I felt most welcome!
- Wonderful and warm welcome from the owners. Loved thw fireplace and the cat. Great alternative to hotels. Not even 10 mn walk from the center and the train station. I recommend.
- Breakfast was good, great choice and the host cooked us scrambled egg each morning. Very friendly and helpful owners, treated us like a member of the family. Bed really comfortable, large airy room. Excellent shower room, soft fluffy towels, tea, coffee and biscuits in our room.
- Nice breakfast and friendly owners who were very helpful.
- Lovely and quirky guesthouse. Wonderful owners who want to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Nice location with a beautiful view of the river. Good breakfast. 10 minute walk from the Centre Ville.
Chateau de VAUX
Certain units have views of the lake or river. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Chateau de VAUX features free WiFi . A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play table tennis at this guest house, and the area is popular for golfing. Alençon is 29.2 miles from Chateau de VAUX, while La Flèche is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 46 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.
- Wonderful chateau wonderful grounds. Very very good owner
We made a late booking but were made very welcome, particularly in relation to breakfast arrangements as we needed to leave early the next morning.
Beautiful house and gardens.
- Thank you for a great and memorable stay at your beautiful place. We njoyed so many things, first of all the owners very warm welcome, the royal breakfeast in a very exceptional setting, the Pool, the Veggie Garden and playing table tennis and last but not least the fishing (hope there is fish left). Thank you for organizing a fresh set of worms for a successful fishing. The Chateaux and property is so well taken care of and the owner and staff is very helpful and attentive, with a lot of attention to detail. We love historic places, and this was the best experience so far! Thanks for this. Best regards, Simone, Martin and Lukas
- The interiors of the castle were amazing ! Also the owners were very warm & friendly .
- An amazing Chateaux! We were welcomed to the property by Martine and felt instantly at home! Loved early morning and late evening swims in the heated pool and the breakfasts in the dining rooms!
La Terrasse des Oliviers
Decorated in neutral tones, all rooms feature a TV and free Wi-Fi access. They are complete with an en suite bathroom.A continental breakfast featuring local bread, butter and jam is available and can be served in the guest rooms. Guests can also sample a traditional menu (starter, main dish, dessert and coffee).Additional facilities include daily newspapers and soundproofed rooms. Le Mans 24-hour Golf is located just a 30-minute drive away and free private parking is available on site.
- Everything was excellent…great reception..huge comfy beds…great location
Great for dogs,pleasant location,staff helpfulness
We followed instruction for route to the hotel which were good ,however we would not like to return in darkness
- Friendly staff decent food in the restaurant beautiful location
- The room was lovely and very clean, and overlooked a fantastic lake. Due to my husband not turning off his 5am work alarm we awoke to the most amazing views of the lake. So glad he forgot to switch it off as we would have missed it. The owner was very helpful and attentive. Area was very peaceful. Good breakfast in the morning.
l accueil tres chaleureux du proprietaire. La chambre etait tres grande et tres agreable. L hotel est tres bien situé au bord d un lac pour un depaysement total meme si nous n en avons pas profité 24h du mans oblige.
Adresse à conseiller
Adresse à retenir et a y retourner avec grand plaisir
Le Mans is 3.6 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 45 miles from Circuit.
No reviews yet.
At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a terrace with a garden view. Rooms are equipped with a coffee machine, while some have a balcony. The rooms will provide guests with an oven.Guests at equihome can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Le Mans is 12 miles from equihome. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Maison 8 couchages le mans
At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a terrace with a garden view. Featuring a shared bathroom with a bath and free toiletries, rooms at Maison 8 couchages le mans also offer a city view. The rooms have a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast.ENSIM Engineering School is 0.7 miles from Maison 8 couchages le mans, while ISMANS Engineering School is a 15-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Ruaudin Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ruaudin Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ruaudin Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ruaudin Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!