10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall:
Elerkey Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, Elerkey Guest House offers accommodations in Veryan, just 25 miles from St. Ives. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Newquay is 15 miles from Elerkey Guest House, and Falmouth is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 16 miles from Elerkey Guest House.
- Very friendly place and lovely surroundings. Needs updating but for the money good. Breakfast very good. Location was handy as we have family living in the village.
- The host Anne was really friendly and was very helpful in identifying places to see. really enjoyed the experience and would definitely recommend.
- Excellent B and B. Rooms were very clean, service and food excellent. One or two touches in the room that made you think they had thought about everything. Pleasant village well placed for costal walks and beach, with a good pub opposite.
- Anne was an incredible host, giving us a heartfelt warm welcome as we came in from the pouring rain. She even washed our wet clothes, dried our muddy boots. Veryan is a picturesque small village, with lots of opportunities for hiking in the surrounding area.
- Beds were very comfy, good facilities in the room and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Lovely pub across the road which did good, reasonably priced rooms. You can ask your hosts to book a table for you.
Merchant House offers accommodations in Truro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.St. Ives is 19 miles from Merchant House, and Newquay is 11 miles away. Newquay Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- The rooms were comfortable,spotless and very quiet, the king size bed was great! A lovely view over the town to the hills was a bonus.
- Friendly staff, comfortable room, good location, room had a back door leading to the car park which made getting in and out easier.
- Everything! the lovely young lady on reception remembered us from last year! And the fact that we were upgraded to a king room which was a lovely surprise.
- A great place to stay right in the middle of the city. Pleasantly surprised with the standard of room for the price. I would recommend anyone to stay there.
- When my friend and I checked in, we received a free upgrade and ended up with a beautiful room that had a comfortable super king size bed. The bathroom was very clean and big and the decor was lovely. The location of the property was also perfect – a 10 minute walk away from restaurants, shops and a cinema.
Featuring free WiFi, Donnington Guesthouse offers pet-friendly accommodations in Truro. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.St. Ives is 19 miles from Donnington Guesthouse, and Newquay is 11 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 13 miles away.
- The staff were very friendly and helped give the children confidence in a new environment. The cleaning is very thorough and the room was large and airy. We all felt comfortably ‘at home’. Thank you for a very varied breakfast.
- Convenient to walk into Truro.staff very friendly and welcoming.comfortable and clean room.excellent breakfast
- Very convenient location, staff all very friendly. Lovely cooked breakfast in the morning. The room was clean and tidy.
- Friendly staff who provided a clean room that had all the necessary facilities. The view was also lovely from the room. Breakfast was delicious.
- All the staff are excellent in every way, can’t rate them highly enough. Been here 4 times and will be many more in the future.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, South Penarth offers accommodations in Truro. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. St. Ives is 20 miles from South Penarth , and Newquay is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The room was large and comfortable, and great views over the garden.
- Spacious room, great bed and the friendly and helpful attitude of the owner.
I chose the ‘no breakfast’ option and was kindly provided with a fridge, plates, bowls and cutlery so that I could make my own. I found this really helpful. The room that I was staying in was huge! Beautifully decorated and overlooking the garden. It was quiet and comfortable. The memory foam mattress was heavenly – didn’t want to get out of bed! Having a plate of shortbread in my room on arrival to eat with a cup of tea was a nice touch after a long drive to Cornwall.
I found the hosts warm, welcoming and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble and they gave the option of leaving me alone or having their company. They were happy to recommend nearby places to eat which was also helpful. In all, a lovely stay and very reasonably priced. I would definitely stay here again.
- We had a little self contain unit, which had bedroom, bathroom & kitchen diner/lounge we was self catering and loved the freedom this gave us. Judy our hostess was at hand should we need any thing. There is a swimming pool and sun loungers which you are free to use weather permitting, lovely big garden and sun terrace.
- Friendly welcome. Great bed, storage, building and grounds. Milk in the fridge on arrival appreciated as we arrived after supermarkets closed on Sunday. DVD player was useful. Great location, quiet but close enough to town for us. Truro great, recommend Kathmandu restaurant for excellent curry.
Bissick Old Mill
Between St Austell and Truro, Bissick Old Mill contains bed and breakfast rooms, 15 miles from the Eden Project. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, this 17th-century mill provides free parking and free WiFi.The luxury rooms all have an en suite bathroom, with shower or bath and hairdryer. All have a TV, DVD player, radio, fridge and tea and coffee facilities with fresh Cornish milk, biscuits and spring water, as well as hot chocolate.A full breakfast menu is served in the dining room or out on the courtyard, using locally sourced, organic produce where possible. Tea and coffee is also served on arrival.The Granary is a 1-bedroom house providing private accommodation, with a king-size bed and en suite bathroom downstairs, and a kitchenette and living room with leather sofas upstairs. The luxury touches found in the bed and breakfast also feature here, including Egyptian cotton sheets, handmade Cornish toiletries and fluffy bathrobes.Bissick Old Mill is around 7 miles from the cathedral city of Truro, and just over 10 miles from St Austell and Mevagissey on the Cornish coast. Newquay, Perranporth and St Agnes lie on the county’s northern coast and are 20-25 minutes’ drive.
- Everything was very good with lots of extras. Comfortable bed, very quiet room and exceptionally good breakfast, cooked to order. The local pub is closed but we went to The Wheel about 3 miles away for dinner. That was very good with large portions of home cooked food.
- The owners were very friendly and welcoming. The place was light, roomy and comfortable. All in all a super place that we will recommend and return to.
Hosts were outstanding and welcoming
Breakfast was 11/10
Nice touch with chaocalates and fruit in the room
- Beautiful place, attention to detail, lots of little personal touches. Excellent breakfast and very friendly owner.
The room was very clean and nicely decorated. Complimentary water, jug of cornish milk, cornish cookies, selection of hot beverages, fruits, sweets.
The room had everything you could expect in a 5 star hotel ;walking wardrobe with gown,hangers, iron,ironing board, hair dryer. Bathroom with nice toiletries.The bed was very comfortable, we had a very good relaxing sleep.My 4 years old son loved this place, he was upset when we left.He who was off milk for a while, started to drink milk again after tasting the lovely cornish milk. The owners a lovely and friendly couple who did their best to even exceed our expectations. They went the extra miles to please my boy making him Disney Mickley mouse shaped toast.
An unforgettable stay at the Bissick Old Mill. Would definitely go back again and definitely recommend this B&B.
Located in Probus in the region of Cornwall, 24 miles from St. Ives, Orchard Manor features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV , Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.There is a shared lounge at the property.Newquay is 10 miles from Orchard Manor, and Falmouth is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 11 miles from Orchard Manor.
Thank you Nigel for a great moment in Cornwell. You are one of the best host we ever spend a night.
Great house, great room, great breakfast, great person and entertainer you are.
Best regards – Dirk + Janna (from Germany).
- Nigel the host makes your visit feel very special.
- Very friendly and helpful owner..he serenaded us on his accordion at breakfast..fun.
- The whole package great host great place highly recommend
- Nigel (the host) was very friendly and helpful, we were made to feel most welcome and I’m sure we will be again as no doubt we shall return. Rooms were adequate size and suites are luxury standard, all kitted out with modern requiements like big TVs and Wi-Fi access. Cold cider in the fridge was a lovely complimentary touch.
- Thank you Nigel for a great moment in Cornwell. You are one of the best host we ever spend a night.
Linton Bed and Breakfast
Situated in Mevagissey, Linton Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi throughout the property. Boasting luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Guests can make use of a garden.At the guest house, each room is equipped with a desk, a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities and an en-suite shower room.A choice of cooked and continental breakfast options is served daily at the property.Plymouth is 29.2 miles from the accommodation, while St Ives is 31.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Cornwall Airport, 14.9 miles from the property.
Mike and Caroline were excellent, offering lifts down into town and providing local knowledge. The property is fantastic, with excellent views for breakfast, which was outstanding with a good selection of cooked options, and great cereals/dried and fresh fruits.
The room was comfortable, with a good television which is unusual, everything was spotless. The bathroom was well appointed with good facilities.
- Fantastic hosts and great breakfast. The room was exceptionally clean and the bed was very comfortable.
- The bed was really comfy, excellent choice of breakfast, we loved everything about this b+b we had a fantastic 4 night stay and have recommended it to our family and friends
A lovely warm welcome. The walk back to the B&B is steep but our lovely host offered to pick us up in the evening.
The room was well equipped,clean and comfortable; had a great night’s sleep and a lovely breakfast.
This is a lovely base for exploring beautiful Cornwall.
- Lovely room and en-suite. Very comfortable bed and room, all well equipped. Superb breakfast with plenty of choice from cooked breakfasts to fruits and croissants. Superb hosts.
- Mike and Caroline were excellent, offering lifts down into town and providing local knowledge. The property is fantastic, with excellent views for breakfast, which was outstanding with a good selection of cooked options, and great cereals/dried and fresh fruits.
The Red House Guest House
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Falmouth, 19 miles from St. Ives, The Red House Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Newquay is 18 miles from Red House – Silver Award, and Padstow is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The room was adiquate for me n mum to stay in for 2 nights, the tea was locally sauced and the beds were comfy.
They proved a dog bed n bowl our poochie, but also had dog towels n poop bags available by the front door. The B&B is ideally located to walk into town or to the beach.
The owners were lovely.
- very friendly owners. very clean and confortable room.
- Fantastic bed and breakfast recommend to anybody .
- The little extras like a mini fridge and toiletries and also being able to book room only not obliged to eat breakfast when you don’t want it
- Fluffiest towels, friendliest staff, loveliest place! I’ll be back soon!
- The room was adiquate for me n mum to stay in for 2 nights, the tea was locally sauced and the beds were comfy.
One of our best sellers in Falmouth! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Falmouth, 19 miles from St. Ives, Chelsea House features a terrace and views of the sea.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Newquay is 18 miles from Chelsea House, and Padstow is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- It was a querky B n B but beautifully comfortable and we were so well looked after. They go the extra mile in every way. Thank you Sharon and Nigel
- Very comfortable beds and pillows, the cooked breakfast was very good, excellent scrambled eggs.
- Everything about this place is so great! The staff was lovely, the breakfast delicious and the room was clean and cozy with all the amenities we could want. I highly recommend it to everyone visiting.
- Lovely clean room, comfortable bed and very helpful and friendly staff
- Everything about the property was fantastic! Couldn’t fault a thing.
Located in Falmouth, 19 miles from St. Ives, Cotswold House features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Newquay is 18 miles from Cotswold House, and Padstow is 28 miles away. Newquay Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Excellent clean, comfortable and extremely friendly guest house with superb breakfasts. A delightful and welcoming place to stay !
- Breakfast was lovely and the owner was really nice and helpful
- couldn’t find fault with anything else,would defiantly return.
- Our stay was faultless. The whole place was immaculate. Breakfast was fabulous. We will definitely return and recommend.
- Attentive, caring, and interested staff made everything much easier. A short walk to the harbour/high street.
Top Guest Houses In Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ruan Lanihorne Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!