10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rua De Francos Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Rua De Francos Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rua De Francos Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rua De Francos Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rua De Francos Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rua De Francos Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rua De Francos Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rua De Francos Galicia:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Glorioso offers accommodations in Picaraña, just 7 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Pontevedra is 26 miles from Pensión Glorioso, and Sanxenxo is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from Pensión Glorioso.
- Close to Santiago and easily accessible by taxi for us to go in at night. Staff very helpful and friendly
- It is right on the Camino, just a day’s walk from Santiago.
- Great location right on the Camino for pilgrims who want to stay closer to Santiago.
- Distance to Santiago de Compostela made it a nice last stop on the Camino Portuguese. We could arrive before noon and have lots of the day left.
- We had an amazing view of the water. Watched a cruise ship sail off into the sunset. The room was comfortable and very clean. Enjoyed the quiet room as we were walking the Camino and needed a good rest. Good espresso in the morning to get us started. Pleasant service on reception and check out.
Pensión Residencia Pividal
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Pensión Residencia Pividal is located in Picaraña in the region of Galicia, just 7 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pontevedra is 25 miles from Pensión Residencia Pividal, and Sanxenxo is 29 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 13 miles away.
The door was closed. I waited enough.
Finally one of local man get me the key from Key box.
Later one notorious woman came to ask EURO$40.-
They advertised all over the places for €15.- with bathroom.
But she insisted that price is without bathroom.
No English at all,
This was worst in my life to stay.
I will tell and SNS network about YOU and this Hostel.
Please get my money back. Please
- That the staff speak english. It was easy to find and the room was clean and big enough.
dinner was excellent
the room roomy and clean
hot water in the shower
wifi speedy and consistent
Tamanho do quarto
O restaurante anexo tem menus equilibrados
- Omdat wij de Camino portugues liepen lag dit hotel op de route.
- The door was closed. I waited enough.
Pensión HK is located in A Angueira de Suso, 8 miles from Santiago de Compostela and 25 miles from Pontevedra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Sanxenxo is 28 miles from Pensión HK, and Isla de la Toja is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 14 miles from Pensión HK.
- When we got there the heating was on, and it was very cozy. The bed was comfortable. Dinner was good, but breakfast wasn’t until 9, and we had to leave earlier.
- great attention, friendly staff, really good food, fantastic coffee. rooms clean, good heating, comfortable bathroom, good beds.
- Very good and very very reasonable priced food in the restaurant. Polite and helpful owner / receptionist. Close to camino although directly to the busy road.
- nice family staffs with good restaurant(try the pimentons!), and confortable room. For peregrinos very near the camino.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Good food. Warm and quiet. Exactly what I needed after a long days walk.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, PR Albeitaría offers accommodations in Reis. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 8 miles from PR Albeitaría, and Pontevedra is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 11 miles from PR Albeitaría.
- Good bathtub and nice breakfast (toasts,natural orange juice, yogurt, muesli, cereals, fresh fruit, butter, cheese, ham, coffee and tea). Heated floors and warm room (we were there during the winter). Very quite. Good value for money
- A real oasis of peacefulness. It was a great great accommodation. We loved the room design and cleanliness. Waking up and seeing green trees through your windows is the best! Also, there are quite a few restaurants within a walking distance where you will find superb tapas!
- The place is so quiet and calm! The room and bathroom are nice and clean. The location was good enough to explore Galicia.
La ubicación, perfecta en una zona rural muy tranquila pero cerca de Santiago y a un paso de Pontevedra.
El diseño de los espacios, moderno y funcional, las grandes ventanas de las habitaciones.
El trato del personal: exquisito.
- La tranquilidad y las instalaciones. Muy moderno, limpio y luminoso. Recomendable.
Hospedería San Martín Pinario
Hospedería San Martín Pinario is located in Santiago de Compostela, 1,650 feet from Galicia Park and 0.4 miles from Belvis Park.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a gift shop at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The building is majestic and opposite the cathedral. Very good breakfast.
- It’s an experience never to be missed. Atmospheric and great value evening meals. Central location.
- Great Atmosphere. Central to Cathedral. Clean and comfy plus storing my bike securely was not a problem at all.
- Very clean, comfy, quiet and peaceful. The location is super, the decor is beautiful. Showers were wonderful and the giant fluffy towels were a treat.
- Everything about the place is fabulous. Very relaxing and lovely crispy duvets. Breakfast lovely too.
Saxa Hostel B&B
Surrounded by nature and just 5.6 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Saxa Hostel B&B guest house offers a garden with barbecue facilities and a games room. There is free WiFi throughout.The colourful rooms at the Saxa Hostel B&B come with heating, a TV, a DVD player and a private bathroom with free toiletries. You can also make use of the shared library and the chill out area with a fireplace.Saxa Hostel B&B is well situated for outdoor activities such as hiking, horse riding, climbing. You can also get tourist information of the area at the property.Playas de Noia beaches are 45 minutes’ drive away and A Coruña is 49.7 miles from the property. There is free private parking on site.
- La tranquilidad, las vistas, la habitación cómoda y sin ruidos
- Très difficile à trouver. C’est calme. Propre mais odeur dans les sanitaires. Très bon accueil petit déjeuner copieux
Bellas vistas a la montaña.
Atencion personalizada excelente. Mary una anfitriona de lujo !!!!!
Una estadia recomendable
- L’accueil très chaleureux de l’hôtesse et le fait qu’elle parlait un peu français dans cette région de l’Espagne ou l’on ne le parlé pas.
- Todo fue excelente, pero sobre todo el trato recibido en todo momento por Mari Carmen
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Riamonte offers accommodations in Amés. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 5 miles from Casa Riamonte, and Isla de la Toja is 30 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 11 miles away.
- Really nice hosts, lovely double bedroom with everything we needed and cute happy dog in the beautiful garden! Food was delicious (we had only the salad because of a late lunch, accompanied by some red wine – all not cheap but worth it after the long walk we did that day).
- Beautifully presented accommodation. Friendliness, and they were accommodating to our dietary needs, providing a vegan evening meal.
- Rosa and Julian, the lovely couple who run this place, obviously love what they do, and treat their guests like family. The house is off the camino de Santiago by about 500 meters, but the detour is worth it. Our room was very comfortable, and most of all quiet, and we were able to get a good night’s sleep before starting out early the next morning. We had a delicious homemade dinner with some other guests and relaxed in the back garden with Bruno the dog. A thoroughly enjoyable experience! We were walking, but we noticed that there is lots of room for an extra car or two in the private lot.
- Chilling out in the garden & breakfast the following morning with our lovely hosts.
- Julian was very friendly and welcoming. He gave us helpfull hints on the surrounding area and was always eager to help
PR Hospedería Vía Lucis
Featuring free WiFi, PR Hospedería Vía Lucis offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela, just 0.6 miles from Galicia Park. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from PR Hospederia Campus.
- The location was good. clean. Nice view of the green garden from the windows.
- Clean, quiet, helpful staff. They allowed us to store luggage when we had a late flight leaving Santiago. Good breakfast with the addition of meats, fruit basket, and cheeses to the usual breads and coffee.
- It is a former monastery! Very calm! breakfast is good!
- Very quiet location but at the same time at short walking distance from the city center.
- Peaceful surroundings about 15 min walk from the cathedral. Had a comfortable stay and would recommend if you want to stay in a quieter part of the city.
Pensión Residencia Fonseca
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Pensión Residencia Fonseca is located in the City Center neighborhood in Santiago de Compostela, just 250 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Galicia Park is 1,250 feet from Pensión Residencia Fonseca, and Belvis Park is 0.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from Pensión Residencia Fonseca.
- Super location. Wonderful hosts. Delicious breakfast!
- My stay at the pension was great! The location absolutely amazing, it’s aroud the corner from the main square, within seconds you are in front of the Cathedral. The room was cozy, clean and very comfortable. The host was also super helpful and readily available to provide recommendations and information on Santiago and getting around the city. Will definitely stay here again and would absolutely recommend to anyone wanting to visit old town Santiago.
- The bathrooms were very nice, but none of the rooms have one inside. This place is too expensive to have to go down the hall to use the bathroom!
The place is located in the best location and run by the nicest person !!
She went out of her way to make my twelve year old son and I feel at home after the Camino and is extremely knowlegable about the area
- This small Pension is at the heart of Santiago, up on second floor. Freshly decorated rooms with good quality beds.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, PR Libredón offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela, just 1,000 feet from Galicia Park.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Great location. Great room. Great staff. A wonderful stay as always.
- Super location to the Santiago Cathedral and perfect for a post-Camino stay! Room was adorable and affordable!
- Extremely kind staff 🙂 the room was very clean (bravo for the cleaning lady), comfy bed, gorgeous location (I could see a little bit of plaza del Obradoiro from my room and hear the cathedral bells 🙂 They put a boiler and some cakes (‘madalenas’) in my room, a 5* treatment for a ‘pensión’. Free the and cookies at the reception all day long. They even help me with my baggage as my ankle wasn’t ok, lovely staff! Will come back for sure! 🙂
- The location was excellent – just a short distance from the Cathedral and on a pretty little plaza. It was a nice place to decompress after walking the Camino. There was a problem with our room, and they quickly changed us to another one. The staff were very helpful, and there were tea, cookies and apples available in reception.
- I really enjoyed how close to the Cathedral the property was and the feel of the room.
Top Guest Houses In Rua De Francos Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rua De Francos Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rua De Francos Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rua De Francos Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!