10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rozel Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Rozel Jersey is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rozel Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rozel Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rozel Jersey. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rozel Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rozel Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rozel Jersey:
Undercliff Guest House
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Overlooking Bouley Bay, this 4-star guesthouse with an outdoor swimming pool occupies an countryside setting in Trinity. Originally built 200 years ago, the guesthouse maintains some original features.Free Wi-Fi is accessible throughout and each individually designed room has a shower room and kitchenette. Some rooms also have sea views.The perfect base from which to enjoy a number of coastal path walks, Undercliff is the only member of the British Walking Federation (B.W.F) in the Channel Islands. As such, it provides over 11 well signposted walking routes around the island, ranging from 10-19.9 miles in distance.Undercliff is also well situated to explore the many attractions that Jersey has to offer, including: Jersey Zoo, founded by Gerald Durrell, which also features 2 crazy golf courses; and the island’s capital, St Helier.
The location was perfect for peace and quiet, which was what we wanted. Lovely cliff walks right on your dorrstep.
There is a regular bus service so with a little planning it was easy to get around the whole island. The local pub (open April – October) was a five minutes walk away serving great food with friendly staff.
The staff at Undercliff were friendly and helpful.
The accommodation was very clean and larger than expected with a separate kitchen and eating area with views of the sea.
- Clean, comfortable, spacious & quiet. Hostess very helpful. Would definitely stay here again but would hire a car next time.
- Lovely fruit and cereal in room with option to order eggs if wished
- Lovely spacious room and exceptionally clean. Very welcoming host …. Ida
- Good location, nice and quiet and close to beach. Pretty room with a sea view and cleaned on a daily basis.
- The location was perfect for peace and quiet, which was what we wanted. Lovely cliff walks right on your dorrstep.
The Prince Of Wales Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in St. Ouen’s, 15 miles from Sark, The Prince Of Wales Hotel features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Saint Helier Jersey is 6 miles from The Prince Of Wales Hotel, and St Peter Port is 22 miles away. Jersey Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- great food, friendly staff who were eager to please.
- Bed very comfortable, room had a fabulous view and balcony.
- We loved the location…hotel comfortable and clean.. staff excellent.food excellent.
- Fabulous location. Extremely high standard of cleanliness. All our meals were perfect and of high standard. Owners and manager friendly and extremely helpful. Room 15 is very spacious and comfortable.
Amazing, friendly staff who are really helpful and accommodated every request we made.
Location is perfect and even in the pouring rain we had fun on the beach. We’ve tried loads of hotels in Jersey and this is the only one we stay at now. It’s by far the best – lovely food, spotlessly clean, friendly staff, amazing location. Couldn’t really ask for more.
St. Magloire Guesthouse
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Saint Aubin in the region of Jersey, 19 miles from Sark, St. Magloire Guesthouse features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Saint Helier Jersey is 3.2 miles from St. Magloire Guesthouse, and St Peter Port is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Jersey Airport, 1.9 miles from St. Magloire Guesthouse.
- Fantastic view of St Aubin from the room. Excellent and quiet communal balcony/sun terrace. The guest house is situated down a nice quiet street in St Aubin. Staff very helpful and friendly. Couldn’t fault breakfast, basically the owner, Andrew makes you what you want. Bedroom was very clean.
- Large room with direct access to the terrace with a fabulous view across the bay. Very comfy beds!
- The owner was particularly helpful. The bedroom was on the ground floor with a double bed and a single bed. and a door that led out onto a large verandah. My wife was particularly pleased with the large TV that had Sky
- very handy for both local restaurants and buses to both the airport or st helier
- There was a balcony attached to our room which was lovely to sit out on after breakfast. The staff were very friendly and welcoming and the room was lovely especially for the price!
La Bonne Vie Guest House
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. La Bonne Vie Guest House is located in Saint Helier Jersey, 21 miles from Sark and 28 miles from St Peter Port.Each room comes with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint Aubin is 3 miles from La Bonne Vie Guest House, and Barneville-Carteret is 20 miles from the property. Jersey Airport is 5 miles away.
- The breakfast is very good! Friendly staff. Maria gave me many useful travel tips. Location is good, just 2 mins to beach. Some restaurants nearby. Very convenient.
The four poster bed was very comfortable for us and the location is good for eateries etc and the coast, 2 minutes walk. There is a comfortable lounge with big tv.
Staff were very helpful and let us store our cases as return flight was in the afternoon.
- Quiet, cosy, good english breakfast with real scrambled eggs
- Location. Only a ten minute walk into St. Helier and a short distance to the beach. Maria the owner was lovely. Made us feel very welcome. Breakfast was first class and the girl who served us couldn’t have been more helpful.
- At first, the welcome was friendly. Also, location near the city centre is pretty convenient.
Panorama Guest House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Panorama Guest House is located in Saint Aubin in the region of Jersey, just 19 miles from Sark.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Saint Helier Jersey is 3.2 miles from Panorama Guest House, and St Peter Port is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jersey Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The location, the staff, the quality of the food, the bedroom, bathroom ( + toileteries), the attention to detail in every little thing was outstanding.
- The view from the room was amazing and the owners and staff were amazingly friendly and helpful; nothing was too much trouble. The breakfasts were lovely and each day we were offered extra treats such as homemade pastries and cakes etc.
- Beautiful part of Jersey, very quaint. Team at Panorama very accommodating and friendly. Breakfast was amazing lovely choice of cooked breakfasts, specials of the day and all in lovely surroundings, choice of breakfast room, conservatory or terrace. You wouldn’t need lunch after the vast breakfast on offer!
- All food and facilities were of a very high standard. The service was excellent.
- Very luxurious room. wonderful views, fabulous breakfasts
Seawold Guest House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Seawold Guest House is located in St. Brelade, just 19 miles from Sark. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Saint Helier Jersey is 2.7 miles from Seawold Guest House, and St Peter Port is 26 miles away. Jersey Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Hosts were very accommodating and friendly. Nice & comfortable place to stay. Good plentiful breakfast.
- Clean. Good breakfast. Friendly staff. General use fridge (no bar).
- The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The guest house was very clean, maybe a wee bit old fashioned decor wise but otherwise great!
- Good location. Easy to get to from airport. Short walk into either St Helier or St Aubins. Owners very helpful. Would return again no problem.
- The warmth of the welcome was excellent and Carlos and Silvina and their staff were very friendly and helpful. Everywhere was spotlessly clean and I had a pleasant sunny room.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. De L’Etang is located in Saint Helier Jersey, just 21 miles from Sark. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.St Peter Port is 28 miles from De L’Etang, and Saint Aubin is 3 miles away. The nearest airport is Jersey Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast and lovely Greek food in taverno in the evening . Excellent location for seeing the island by bus. Scenic location
- Very clean and good breakfast. Staff very pleasant.
- Excellent position and exceptionally friendly owner and staff so made very welcome. Outstanding choice for breakfast ranging from continental to full english with many options in between. Restaurant food also of high quality with good choice. Adequate small bar and sun terrace
- Beach across the road and choice of very good places to eat within 10 minutes walk, including in house. Family owned by lovely people which is reflected in the service offered. Always look forward to staying here.
- Staff were very friendly, food at the restaurant was excellent. Lovely patio out the front overlooking the sea
St. Francis Guest House
St. Francis Guest House is located in Saint Helier Jersey, 20 miles from Sark and 28 miles from St Peter Port. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.There is luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Saint Aubin is 3 miles from St. Francis Guest House, and Barneville-Carteret is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Jersey Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was excellent. Bed was very comfortable.
- I liked the fact they accommodated me by keeping my luggage an extra day. Staff friendly. Roger was exceptional. Wasn’t picking up the phone first few tries but always got things sorted and accomodated me as best as he could.
The accomdation was ok
Don’t think I would stay there again
- Everything perfect. Roger the owner very accommodating and helpful and pleasant as were all the staff. could not fault it in any way. I would definitely recommend this GUEST house as a prority on my list.breakfast is the only meal served but there are various restaurants, take-aways near and in town. garage with various groceries and goods within 200 metres and a pub within 100 metres
- Roger was an excellent host. Nothing was too much trouble. Very friendly, welcoming and helpful staff. We would return just to see them all again! Good value for money. Located in St Helier so everything you need is in walking distance including the bus station to get around the island 🙂
Avoca Villa Guest House
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Avoca Villa Guest House offers accommodations in Saint Helier Jersey.All rooms include a TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Sark is 20 miles from Avoca Villa Guest House, and St Peter Port is 27 miles from the property. Jersey Airport is 4.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Alister Guest House
Located in Saint Helier Jersey, 20 miles from Sark, Alister Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.St Peter Port is 27 miles from Alister Guest House, and Saint Aubin is 2.9 miles from the property. Jersey Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- the bed very confortable , the owner is kind and helpful . the breakfast is hearty
- This is the second time I have stayed at this guest house. Jackie the host is lovely, even lent me an umbrella for the length of my stay, nothing is too much trouble. Excellent breakfast, freshly cooked and lots of it!
- Breakfast was lovely served with a smile and great value for money
- Simple clean room and separate bathroom well worth the money.
- Great for the price and nice staff, good breakfast
Top Guest Houses In Rozel Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rozel Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rozel Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rozel Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!