10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Royan Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Royan Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Royan Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Royan Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Royan Poitou-Charentes. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Royan Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Royan Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Royan Poitou-charentes:
At the guesthouse, each room has a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Rooms contain a coffee machine, while some rooms contain a kitchen with an oven, a microwave and a toaster. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.La datcha has a sun terrace.Congress Center is 3.5 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Logis de Mélisandre
Rooms at Logis De Mélisandre are decorated according to different themes. Each en suite room is equipped with a TV with TNT. Some rooms have a balcony or terrace.The apartments at Logis De Mélisandre feature a living room, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a private terrace and en suite facilities. They also include a fully-equipped kitchen.Logis De Mélisandre is accessible from the A10 motorway. The Zoo de la Palmyre is just 6.8 miles from the hotel. Private parking is available on site.
- the room was nothing like you advertise it as there was nothing we really liked.
- We booked our room only an hour before we arrived having been let down by another establishment earlier that evening. We received a warm welcome and our room was ready on arrival. This proved to be a great B&B with off road parking, buffet breakfast and comfortable double room. It’s located in quiet residential area so that a car is essential to access shops, restaurants and get to the beach.
This property is lovely. Beautifully clean and thoughtfully designed, everything matched (girlie thing).
It was a continentail breakfast all food was fresh and the hostess was most helpful. She didn’t speak English and I speak French very poorly put we could understand each other. I would go back again without hesitation
nice house, neat people, and wonderful dog
hotel looks great, great garden where you can chill out
rooms are clean and modern furnished
- Warm welcome,nice decor in bedroom and bathroom,quiet surroundings,good breakfast and very helpful hosts
Auberge de Leylandy
The private bathrooms with shower come with free toiletries. Extras include bed linen. Meeting facilities and a shared lounge are offered at the property.Homemade meals are available upon request.La Rochelle – Ile de Re Airport is 36 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- Breakfast in the garden was really nice and refreshing!
- The Chambre de Hote menu was very good value and everything was home made. Breakfast was equally good.
- Breakfast is prefect for those who has a sweet tooth. (Even yogurt was sweetened)
Accueil sympathique, avons pu déposer nos affaires avant l’heure indiquée, avec l’accord préalable de la patronne !!! Avons dîner dans la cour, au calme, repas “local” simple et bon.
Petits déjeuners très copieux et complets, très bons, avec des spécialités de la patronne.
- le calme et l environnement,ville de royan pas loin avec beaucoup de restaurants et magasins plus la super belle plage. auberge tres sympa de meme pour les proprietaires si je retourne dans le coin. sans hesite j y retourne
La Ferme Antoinette
All rooms feature a TV, wardrobe, wooden flooring and heating. The en suite bathroom is complete with a shower and the studio includes a fully equipped kitchenette.At La Ferme Antoinette, a continental breakfast is served each morning in the common room. Guests can cook their meals using the property’s shared and equipped kitchen or find restaurants in La Palmyre, just 1.2 miles away.Cote Sauvage Beach is a 15-minute drive away and La Palmrye Zoo is 1.9 miles from the property. Additional features include a horse show during July and August, pony rides, free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site.
- beautiful country style house with comfortable rooms
- The price, central for our needs and value for money breakfast
- The facilities suited our one night stay breaking our journey to Portugal
- Rooms very clean and comfy. Staff very friendly. Breakfast nice and use of a kitchen was handy. Overall chilled out feel. Would recommend!
- Old French farmhouse a bit different to the normal
Ô Chambres d’Hôtes
With a balcony or a terrace, all the heated rooms feature a flat-screen TV, wooden floors and a wardrobe. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower.A breakfast with fresh bread is served every morning in the dining room or on the terrace. Guests renting the whole cottage have access to a fully equipped kitchen.Ô Chambre d’Hôtes is 10.6 miles from Royan Golf Course and 9.3 miles from Royan Train Station. Bike rental and free private parking are available at the property.
- The rooms are very pleasant as well as the exterior space. A small kitchen was also available for the guests. For us with a baby, very practical.
- The room was functional with a modern outlook and a good bed and shower. The breakfast offered sufficient choice, including home made yoghurt and French cheeses.
- A very modern property, perfectly run by the charming owner. A young french lady of 28 years of age.
- Excellente chambre d’hôtes, super accueil, chambre confortable au calme
le petit déjeuner
la déco, le jardin….
Au Jardin près de l’ocean
At Au Jardin près de l’ocean, the rooms include a closet. Rooms contain a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at Au Jardin près de l’ocean will be able to enjoy activities in and around Les Mathes, like cycling.The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 32 miles from Au Jardin près de l’ocean.
Warm friendly welcome to a lovely property and hopefully we will return as we couldn’t fault our stay at all. For info if you have children you do need to have a form of transport to get to the local resturants as its approx 3km away
We chose to walk which as it was nice to have a stroll when you have been driving all day.
L’endroit est au calme, bien situé.
Le petit déjeuner est copieux et bon.
Cadre campagne dans propriété tranquille .
Déjeuner copieux et excellent .
- la classe , super sympa ,tout le confort , par forte chaleur un grand frigo , salon de jardin , barbecue , petite cuisine ,literie super bonne , on n’a pas envie de repartir des gens charmants ,je sais ou passer quand j’irai dans le coin .
C etait parfait. Confort du lit, équipement et emplacement.
Propriétaires accueillants et agréables.
- Warm friendly welcome to a lovely property and hopefully we will return as we couldn’t fault our stay at all. For info if you have children you do need to have a form of transport to get to the local resturants as its approx 3km away
Château de Théon
Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Château de Théon also feature a garden view.A continental breakfast is served at the property.You can play ping pong at Château de Théon.Royan is 10 miles from Château de Théon, while Saintes is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 45 miles from Château de Théon.
Very friendly owner who helped with maps and local tourist information
Large comfortable room and bathroom in separate block
Well sign posted so easy to find in very rural location
- Not a lot just a typical chateau being done up on a shoe string
- Bearly operational. This 13C. chateau abounds in potential but the place and the management just aren’t ready for guests at this point. After solving the mystery of how to find this place with few road markers, we had to search the property for the proprietor both for check-in and for breakfast. He seemed totally unaware of how to care for the needs of the guests although he was friendly. He has renovated a couple rooms in the barn complex but the chateaux itself remains in disrepair. Our room and bathroom were clean and modernized but spartan. It needs a soft chair or 2, some care in the decor (it’s a mix of several eras without a theme). The pool out back may be the high point.
- Setting beautiful – Location (when eventually found) lovely – bed comfortable
- We were welcomed by the host and immediately felt at home. The room was wonderful and the chateau and gardens were absolutely gorgeous – a bit shabby but very appealing. The host booked us a table at a local restaurant which was superb. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend it.
- Very friendly owner who helped with maps and local tourist information
Villa Le Cid
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a hair dryer, and selected rooms contain a balcony. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Royan is 9 miles from Villa Le Cid, while Saintes is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- We had very welcoming and friendly hosts who showed us our room and explained everything. We were also prepared a lovely breakfast with home made jam, fresh croissants, baguette and pain aux chocolat. Would recommend it anytime as long as you don’t mind the private setting.
Couldn’t fault Villa Le Cid on anything. The host and hostess went out of their way to be helpful and so kind and generous. The bedroom was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was a feast.
Nothing could have been done to make our stay any more special. We stayed 5 nights and would certainly stay there again if we were in that location.
Nos hôtes étaient vraiment sympathiques et accueillants.
La chambre était magnifique (avec la climatisation, ce qui était très appréciable avec les fortes chaleurs) et la literie de très bonne qualité.
Le petit déjeuner était également très bon et copieux.
On recommande ! ☺
petit déjeuner servi sous une tonnelle, copieux et excellent. discrétion des propriétaires ,
chambre spacieuse et bien insonorisee
emplacement de la chambre d hote
parking sécurisé pour le véhicule
- L’accueil charmant des propriétaires. Bagages portés, sécurisation du parking, proximité des commerces et restaurants et de la mer.
L’Océanaise (ex Margaret’s House)
The rooms all have a small furnished terrace, a private bathroom with shower and a small hairdryer on request as well as a flat-screen TV. Each room has a table and chairs.In the morning for the bedrooms, a continental breakfast is served, either in your room or in the garden weather permitting between 8:30 and 9:45.Soulac Train Station is 0.6 miles away and Royan Ferry Port is 6.2 miles away. Bordeaux is 49.7 miles and there is street parking in front of the house. Margaret’s House is situated on a cycle path and there is a secure area to leave your bikes.
- Margaret was great and very good at keeping in touch with us
- We arrived a bit early but Margaret let us in anyway saying that she was used to having cyclists staying. Margaret`s house was good, our room was OK for the two of us, the bathroom and was toilet a bit on the small side but nothing untoward. We asked Margaret for a local laundrette but there was nothing doing, so she put our cycling clothes through her own washing machine! Brilliant! We ate out locally, nothing special but necessary fuel for us. We planned on catching the first ferry across the Gironde the next morning so did not stay for breakfast. Margaret`s house is ideally placed for beach holidays I would say being so close to the beach hence a big smily face for location.
- Great welcome from Margaret who was a wonderful host
- Margaret was lovely, very helpful and friendly, but not intrusive. She offered us beach towels, and mats, which was really helpful when we were travelling with only hand baggage on the plane.
the breakfast was excellent
margaret’s house is located near the beaches
Each room at Domaine TerrOcéane features a view of the garden and has a private bathroom with a bath or shower. A studio in an independent cottage is also available. A continental breakfast is served daily, and you can enjoy evening meals prepared by the hosts on request.Domaine TerrOcéane provides free private parking on site. From here you can discover the Atlantic coast and Ile d’Oléron just a 30-minute drive away. You can also enjoy forest walks, along hiking path GR 360.
- Comfortable, relaxing location. Only an overnight stop on my travels south but would be excellent base for exploring the area.
- Breakfast of homemade cakes, bread and jam. Friendly owners. Quirky decor
- The cosy bedrooms, the tasty breakfast with homemade products, the kindness of the landlords.
- The owners were very hospitable and welcoming to the property. The food was incredible and the stay was very comfortable. Highly recommended
superbe batisse et des alentours de rève
nos hotes très acceuillants et disponibles
Top Guest Houses In Royan Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Royan Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Royan Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Royan Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!