10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Roxos Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Roxos Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Roxos Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roxos Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roxos Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Roxos Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Roxos Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Roxos Galicia:
Located in the El Ensanche Zona Nuova neighborhood in Santiago de Compostela, 0.4 miles from Galicia Park, México PR features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- This hotel is very well located, near the historical centre and all necessary accommodations were available.
- Bed very comfortable, location excellent, room very clean, staff helpful, booked early morning taxi no problem.
- Warm hotel, good location, near some good bars, 10 min walking distance to the old town and cathedral. Secure underground parking at the hotel.
- We arrived a day earlier than planned, it was absolutely no Problem. The Staff was perfectly friendly; Communication between shifts was perfect, so that also a lost baggage case was easily solved. there are Supermarkets, bars and Shops of all sorts in direct Vicinity, also, the Railwaystation is only about 500m away. There was also a german-speaking staffmember available.
- Remarkble room size, clean and comfort. Good service.
PR Tambre is located in Santiago de Compostela, 1.1 miles from Galicia Park and 1.1 miles from Belvis Park.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 7 miles away.
- This is really nice place to stay in, and a bargain considering the price. The owner is really lovely and helpful, too.
- Excellent personal care by owner. Extremely helpful on tips for touring the cathedral and town.
- The staff were so helpful and friendly i really felt looked after. In fact i felt welcomed like part if the family!
- The owners are very attentive and will do everything to make you feel welcomed and comfortable. The room was spacious, very clean and the bed comfortable. I really enjoyed my stay and would definitely go back!
- So cute room, you feel like at your granma’s home)) very clean and comfortable. And if you travel by car, just know that they have their own private parking in the backyard. Amazing octopuse restaurant is very close to that property.
Hospedaje Jose Rey
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Hospedaje Jose Rey is located in Santiago de Compostela in the region of Galicia, just 1.8 miles from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.Belvis Park is 1.8 miles from Hospedaje Jose Rey, and Galicia Park is 2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from Hospedaje Jose Rey.
- This was a very good Apartment, but a long way from Santiago Town, so had to rely on Public Transport, Bus No: 8, which was not bad. I would recommend that any one staying there hire a car to get around. The owner was very helpful and spoke good English, but the staff in the Cafe had problems with English speaking. I would have liked Egg on Toast for Breakfast, in place of cake and Toasty !. Otherwise I would recommend this place to any one on a budget. Peter J Newbey.
A bit far from the Plaza de Catedral with a bus ride for 15 minutes.
The hotel people are very friendly and helpful.
We keep our luggages in the pension while we walked the Camino for seven days. The boss took us to the Bus Station of Sandiago to take bus to Sarria for the Camino.
- I was taken by car from the bus station to the hospedaje.
- We showed up a bit late after check in deadline as tired peregrinos. He was willing to wait for us and was very understanding. The lady at the bar made us a sandwich despite kitchen already being closed at the bar. Very accommodating and patient staff. Thank you!
- Spotless room with new/modern fittings. Strong shower. Breakfast (orange, coffee, bread & jam, cake) very tasty – served in bar at end of road – 3 min walk. Pool looked nice although we did not use it, but saw others having fun there. Staff all pleasant despite no English. Decent size room and double bed.
Pensión Pumar is located in Santiago de Compostela, 0.4 miles from Galicia Park and 0.7 miles from Belvis Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a TV.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 7 miles away.
Good position close to many points of interest of the city centre,
nice location next to a park
- I was a bit disappointed that it was outside the old town but it actually was a pretty short hike away. Very clean, very comfortable, my room looked over a really lovely park (a nice bonus), awesome staff…extraordinarily helpful and friendly. I would have had a difficult time navigating around the city without their help.
- Very clean, comfortable and quiet. Nice view of the park from window.
- The manager was a great help friendly and a pleasure to talk to.
- I thought that the rooms would be above the bar with some special features and with the same feeling of the bar. However, it was on the opposite side of the street and it was like a big flat with more rooms in it, was a bit strange but it was ok for one night.
- Good position close to many points of interest of the city centre,
Pensión Artilleiro offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Galicia Park is 0.9 miles from Pensión Artilleiro, and Belvis Park is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from Pensión Artilleiro.
- The place was nice and cosy. Not in the very centre but close enough to go anywhere on foot. The staff was incredibly nice, providing relevant information and thoughtful enough to prepare breakfast for the day we were leaving (at 5am). Recommended
- Great staff! So welcoming and helpful. Cozy room with skylights. Delicious breakfast. This may sound silly, but I liked the paper slippers after a long rainy week on the Camino Ingles.
This is a family run property and as such, the family takes pride in ensuring that guests are welcomed and happy in their stay
Santiago, his mother and father were always there to answer any questions , give directions or recommend places to go
Excellent experience, would recommend to anyone that travels to Santiago de Compostella
- A short walk from the center of Santiago, just far enough to be away from the crowds. The host family Santiago, his wife Maribel and their son Santiago welcomed us into their pension which has been their family’s home for generations. They went out of their way to make us feel at home. The breakfast was excellent and the room clean and comfortable.
- A charming Pensione with extremely friendly helpful staff. The building was old and interesting but very modern inside. We were given great advice on where to visit and how to get there. Also given a list of the best restaurants and bars that give free tapas!
Hostal Charo II
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Charo II offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela.All rooms have a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Galicia Park is 0.4 miles from Hostal Charo II, and Belvis Park is 0.8 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 7 miles away.
- Location is excellent. Super close from the city’s main streets. Lots of places to eat arround.
- Friendly and courteous staff. Would stay here again.
- Nice neighbourhood, friendly owner, comfortable bed.
- owner very very friendly with useful advice for the best spot in the city.
- Small, simple and complete facility with private bath. Very efficient.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Alfonso offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela.Each room includes a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Galicia Park is 1,300 feet from Hostal Alfonso, and Belvis Park is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- It was great location and the host’s where extremely helpful and the breakfast was excellent??
- I liked absolutely everything. First of all, the hospitality. It’s a family business and they were absolutely lovely since the very beginning till the last minute we left the place. My room was super clean and with a great view of the cathedral of Santiago de Compostela – the photo I posted is from the room. The breakfast was delicious and filling. Location is also perfect – a ten-minute pleasant walk to the cathedral; close enough, but not in the middle of the buzz. So, everything was great. Just perfect. I would love to go back to Hostal Alfonso.
- Beautiful little room with amazing view, very warm and friendly hosts.
- We were really impressed by the beautiful decorations of the room and of the hallway and we even had the room with the view to the Cathedral. I can tell you that this view and the timeless look of the room amazed us. The breakfast was excellent and generous! Thank you!
- They serve an excellent breakfast. I always stay in this hostal. Views at the cathedral from my room. Five minute walk to the centre.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension Via-Stella offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela, just 1,050 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. The guest house has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV.Galicia Park is 900 feet from Pension Via-Stella, and Belvis Park is 1,400 feet away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Friendly service. Lovely bar and cafe below for light meals in a sunny square. Great location close to so many restaurants and near the cathedral.
- I arrived to early but it was no problem to store my bag for a couple of hour. The owner is a really nice person, and the check-in went great together with my little bit of Spanish and there knowledge of English. The shower is real comfy. The building is beautiful renovated.
- We have been here now for the fourth time. As goos as always. Pleasant place, near the Cathedral, nice staff. Recommendation for pilgrims.
- Friendly staff. Even waited for us late at night when our plane was delayed. Also home made cakes and biscuits for breakfast in their cute bar.
- Jose and his staff are so friendly and pleasant, we felt so welcome and easy at the property. It is a cosy accomodation with jose’s cafe bar downstairs, it has great atmosphere. The room is very clean and very cute. The location is unbeatable inside the old town. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay
PR Hospedería Vía Lucis
Featuring free WiFi, PR Hospedería Vía Lucis offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela, just 0.6 miles from Galicia Park. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from PR Hospederia Campus.
- The location was good. clean. Nice view of the green garden from the windows.
- Clean, quiet, helpful staff. They allowed us to store luggage when we had a late flight leaving Santiago. Good breakfast with the addition of meats, fruit basket, and cheeses to the usual breads and coffee.
- It is a former monastery! Very calm! breakfast is good!
- Very quiet location but at the same time at short walking distance from the city center.
- Peaceful surroundings about 15 min walk from the cathedral. Had a comfortable stay and would recommend if you want to stay in a quieter part of the city.
Pension Estrada is located in Santiago de Compostela, 1.2 miles from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and 0.6 miles from RENFE Station. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.Galicia Park is 0.9 miles from Pension Estrada, and Belvis Park is one mile away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Pension Estrada is a hotel squarely in the local community. If your approach is “When in Rome, Do as the Romans do.” you’ll love Pension Estrada. Friendly staff, excellent value and a bar full of locals. Brilliant.
– not very far away from the railway station (but pretty far away from the historical centre and the cathedral)
– huge shopping mall nearby (with a giant supermarket – a bit overwhelming, but at least there is a place you can buy whatever you need)
– nice pub/cafe downstairs
– the common bathroom was quite ok
- Lovely comfortable place to stay. Great location, close to town, walking distance. Great coffee. Happy smiley people. Reasonable price.
- No noise room ok. Bathroom small but it did the job. Its only meters away from the massive corte ingles shopping centre. Top brands.
- It was very close to a very big shipping center, the staff was very nice with us, it is and ok distance to public transport
Top Guest Houses In Roxos Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Roxos Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Roxos Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Roxos Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!