10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rowlands Gill Tyne and Wear – Top Hotel Reviews
Rowlands Gill Tyne and Wear is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rowlands Gill Tyne and Wear. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rowlands Gill Tyne and Wear. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rowlands Gill Tyne and Wear. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rowlands Gill Tyne and Wear right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rowlands Gill Tyne and Wear with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rowlands Gill Tyne And Wear:
Hoppers Cottage Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hoppers Cottage Guest House offers accommodations in Newcastle upon Tyne.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.MetroCentre is 0.7 miles from Hoppers Cottage Guest House, and Metro Radio Arena is 2.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- We spend one night here whilst travelling to Scotland and it was good, the room was clean and the location very good near the motorways. Kim the owner let us check in later and she was really nice. There is a lidl just across the road amd a few restaurant around the hotel, the indian was delicious! Overall a good experience, I’d recommend it!
- The heated towel rack was a wonderful touch and whole room was wonderfully cosy. Everything was clean and well looked after. A very comfortable and relaxed place to stay.
- The room was lovely and spacious, even had our own fridge! Plenty of tea and coffee provided, comfortable bed & great shower. The place was spotless & the cleaner was absolutely lovely, as was the landlord. There was also a book in the hotel room with buses to city centre, what’s near by, taxi numbers etc. which was extremely useful. There’s restaurants nearby, a petrol station, bus stop, car park, 15 minute drive to the city centre and within walking distance from the metro centre so very good location. Property was very secure.. looking forward to staying again! 11/10!
It has its own kitchen.
The room was large and had a tv and ensuite and free parking.
Near a supermarket.
- I liked all facilities in a hotel. Communication with owner was easy and very valuable, because I got a lot new information. Room was warm.
Hedgefield House is located in Newcastle upon Tyne, just 5 miles from St. James’ Park. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 5 miles from Hedgefield House.
- Lovingly well cared for and maintained. Lots of great art and fun pieces throughout. A very relaxing atmosphere.
Stunning rooms with lovely decor.
Very comfortable 4 poster bed
Loved the trinkets and ornaments in the lobby.
Friendly welcome & delighted with rooms which had been recently refurbished. No en-suite but two shower rooms opposite. Excellent continental breakfast.
Very impressed with interesting building, unusual contents & grounds.
- Fabulous room, eclectic décor, super comfortable bed.
Very clean place
Interesting building and features
Rowers Hotel is located in the Gateshead neighborhood in Newcastle upon Tyne, just 1.7 miles from St. James’ Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Newcastle Airport is 6 miles away.
- The staff were super friendly and helpful..and the breakfast was spot on..I would stay there again definitely
- Cooked breakfasts were great. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Nautically-themed rooms were different (great for the kids) and the location was central for Gateshead, Newcastle and the Metro Centre.
- Staff were really friendly and welcoming which is why I’ve now booked another stay at the hotel
- It was clean ,and comfortable .food was nice and hot staff were friendly,we have been there before and the staff recognised us .the rooms are comfortable with good size bathroom
- It was very clean and was very good value for money, also has good bus links to get to the city centre plus the Metro Centre.
City Guest House Newcastle
City Guest House Newcastle is located in Newcastle upon Tyne, 0.8 miles from St. James’ Park and one mile from Metro Radio Arena.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Newcastle Train Station is one mile from City Guest House Newcastle, and MetroCentre is 1.6 miles away. Newcastle Airport is 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Newcastle upon Tyne! Rooms Inn offers accommodations in Newcastle upon Tyne.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 6 miles from Rooms Inn.
- Excellent value for money, staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was spacious.
- It was fantastic value for money, the staff were great. I would definitely recommend
- Staff really pleasant and helpful. Great location close to arena and city centre. Really cheap deal for two nights plus added bonus of free parking. They also let us leave the car for the day after check out which was great!
- Staff are always lovely and very helpful. Car park is great. Quiet location.. Good night sleep. Very clean and tidy. Clean towels daily.
Just opposite Newcastle College on Rye Hills. Very new hotel in 10 minutes of walk to Newcastle Railway station. Plenty of free of charge car parking space with no need to reserve. Biscuits, hot chocolate, tea and instant coffee provided for free. Kettle, iron, ironing board and hair fan are available in the room. Very fast and free Wi-Fi.
Great customer service.
Featuring free WiFi, The Brighton offers accommodations in Newcastle upon Tyne, just 0.8 miles from St. James’ Park.Each room comes with a TV.The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 5 miles from The Brighton.
- Great value rooms good for the cost . close to city centre breakfast included staff friendly
- The price was good and the staff kind and welcoming, always there to help. Breakfast was spot on and bed was comfy and soft too. Overall a nice stay
- Couldnt do enough. Was really hing over and nearly missed breakfast but was no hassle to them. Made all 4 of us breakfasts in no time. Great staff great location
- Staff really friendly and helpful. Room clean and comfortable. Good value!
- Very bright, nice and comfy. More then enough to have a quiet place to stay while exploring Newcastle and its beautiful surroundings.
Featuring free WiFi, Bentleys offers accommodations in Newcastle upon Tyne. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 5 miles from Bentleys & Coffee Shop.
- Excellent value. Nice warm clean well appointed room. Soap, toothmug in en suite. Location near daughter . Cooked breakfast. Lounge with large TV. Movenpick ices.
- Staff are no where as friendly as previous reviews suggest. After a night out my brother came into my room to collect some belongings I had brought from home for him. He was there approx 3 mins.& the response from the staff was appealing, they called police, the police just laughed! The next day when I called down to resolve the issue I was told that they were too busy to talk. I got 1 days refund after a bit of a frosty attitude. I would rather sleep in the car. Staff attitude was terrible. Never again will I stay here.
- Really friendly staff, the rooms were very clean and had a comfortable feel about them. Really enjoyed our stay
Friendly and fast checkin, shown to room, tea/coffee station to use at anytime.
Bed comfy and towels supplied.
Shower was nice and hot and constant water.
Very good tasty breakfast again with very friendly staff.
Not far from shop and takeaways and easy to get to city centre (15 minute walk or bus).
I have made a couple of comments, but in no way should they stop you from booking this excellent budget hotel.
I shall stay again when in the area.
- Comfy beds and nice size room. Morning breakfast staff very nice.
Situated just outside Heddon, a charming village on Hadrian’s Wall, this French-style B&B is only 8 miles from the centre of Newcastle. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the building, and free private parking on site.Every room at Hadrian’s Barn has French windows leading onto the garden terrace, where you can relax in warmer weather. Each also benefits from an iPod docking station, a TV, and tea and coffee making facilities.Breakfast is provided. Guests can enjoy a meal in Heddon, a picturesque 15-minute walk away.There are ample opportunities for scenic walking nearby, including the famous Hadrian’s Wall Path, where you can walk beside the iconic symbol of Roman life in England.
- The owner was cordial and welcoming. The food provided was adequate, the location itself was hard to find (no signposts, no nothing, at least nothing I could see in the rainy dark), but extremely comfortable and roomy, all modern conveniences, including a very well equipped kitchen and a comfortable sitting area.
- We informed the owner that we were vegan and she went out and bought us a lovely vegan selection of foods. A great place to stay that is right on Hadrian’s wall path!
- The fridge was packed with lovely breakfast things. We had a huge living and dining space and the host was very friendly and on hand if we needed anything. The place is set off the road so lovely and quiet. It was perfect.
- Loved the space. The continental breakfast was also great (which doubled up as our lunch)
- The buildings were modern and well furnished. Both proprietors very helpful and drove us to and fro town and to Newcastle A & E when one of our party hurt themselves
The Moorings Hotel
Located in Chester-le-Street, 8 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne, The Moorings Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom.Durham is 6 miles from The Moorings Hotel, and Middlesbrough is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The Location for Beamish is very good, the staff very helpful and friendly and good food selection
- Very clean and comfortable rooms , very hospitable Manager Stephen
- Warm welcome,lovely room although perhaps slightly dated,but spotless. Food was excellent,well done…
- It was in a good location band easy to find. Staff were very helpful and the bed was very comfortable.
- Excellent food in restaurant. Good full English breakfast
Kings Head is located in Lanchester, just 12 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Durham is 7 miles from Kings Head, and Middlesbrough is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 15 miles from Kings Head.
- Availability of twin beds and also a hairdryer handy.
- Nice to be offered a refill of coffee at breakfast. The breakfast is huge – very enjoyable and sets you up for the day.
- The carvery was very nice with 3 different meats and a good selection of vegetables. Breakfast on Monday was excellent with attentive service. A good base for visiting Durham, Beamish and surrounding area.
- The cleaner(Lynn) who kept our room clean and tidy and also took our order at breakfast.
- Overall great,staff is Awesome,food was very good (full English and later Carvery),room was very comfortable and modern.
Top Guest Houses In Rowlands Gill Tyne And Wear Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rowlands Gill Tyne and Wear to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rowlands Gill Tyne and Wear but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rowlands Gill Tyne and Wear. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!