10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rowlands Castle West Sussex – Top Hotel Reviews
Rowlands Castle West Sussex is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rowlands Castle West Sussex. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rowlands Castle West Sussex. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rowlands Castle West Sussex. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rowlands Castle West Sussex right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rowlands Castle West Sussex with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rowlands Castle West Sussex:
One of our top picks in Emsworth.This bed and breakfast is located adjacent to open farmland and within one mile of over 20 pubs and restaurants.Rated 4 stars by the AA, Jingles offers ample parking for residents and a complimentary Wi-Fi connection. Each private bathroom has a powerful, modern thermostatic shower.The non-smoking establishment offers a traditional full English breakfast and an ideal location from which to discover Portsmouth and Chichester.
- The food could not be faulted. Excellent choice of breakfast – hot and cold. The cook managed my husband’s boiled egg to perfection! The staff were efficient, very friendly and obliging. A cheerful start to every morning was guaranteed with all staff but Emma in particular.
I met the owner/manager at check in and he was a really friendly and helpful man, recommending restaurants and other amenities within Emsworth and the local area.
lovely clean and comfortable B&B had a great nights sleep and a great breakfast
will certainly stay again
- Lovely place, friendly staff, clean, comfortable and modern bathroom. Excellent breakfast.
- The staff were really friendly. I hadn’t met these staff members on previous stays (a while ago) and they made a difference to me.
Apprecuated the willingness to go extra mile and bring coffee to the lounge on request. breakfast excellent
The Hampshire Hog
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, The Hampshire Hog offers accommodations in Clanfield, just 19 miles from Southampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.Portsmouth is 12 miles from The Hampshire Hog, and Winchester is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 17 miles from The Hampshire Hog.
- Such a lovely place to stay, excellent views and wonderful staff! Breakfast was amazing great choice and cooked to perfection. We have stayed here on 2 other occasions and will be back for a forth visit soon.
- Perfectly clean, very comfortable and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. Excellent selection of teas and coffees in the room. The breakfast was very good as was the food in the restaurant which was also good value, (they also know how to serve a good pint of beer!) It is ideally positioned on the edge of open countryside but within easy reach of Portsmouth and the ferry ports etc. Dogs are welcome and there is plenty of parking on site.
- Beautiful setting nice ambience and friendly and helpful staff
- The room was really lovely, the shower had great water pressure, and the bed was comfy. Breakfast was great too. We found the real milk for coffee in the fridge to be a nice touch 🙂 all in all, definitely somewhere I would consider returning to.
- Fantastic staff, excellent breakfast, large room abd very comfortable. What you expect, and sadly don’t often get!
Millers House Boutique B&B
Millers House Boutique B&B is located in Emsworth, just 21 miles from Southampton.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Portsmouth is 8 miles from Millers House Boutique B&B, and Winchester is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 20 miles from Millers House Boutique B&B.
- Clean room, shower good, good tea and coffee selection. Nice to not have to go through hotel with nervous dog. Not too far to walk to nice pub. Didn’t want to pay extra for breakfast so can’t comment on the food.
- Large, modern, high quality property; the owners were very welcoming and the cooked breakfast was particularly good.
- Great Breakfast, lovely clean venue. Will definitely return soon.
- Warm and comfortable. Dog very welcome. The room we had even had patio doors out to a small area of garden. Good location with friendly staff. Breakfast was extra but well worth the £7.50 each daily for a freshly cooked full english accompanied by very nice coffee.
- Size and quality of the room and breakfast was outstanding.
One of our best sellers in Portsmouth! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Portsmouth Inns is located in Portsmouth, 15 miles from Southampton and 21 miles from Winchester.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.Chichester is 14 miles from Portsmouth Inns, and Arundel is 24 miles from the property. Southampton Airport is 16 miles away.
- It mostly delivered what we wanted-bed for the night, wifi. There was car parking available that we did not expect.
- The location was perfect. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- It was easy to park my car, the booking process was quick and easy, their location made it easy to get to and from shopping and family visits
- It was quick, convenient, located near Gunwarf Quays and near family.
- Thought it was a nice stay. Great location! Everything was a walk away.
Acorn Lodge Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Acorn Lodge Guest House offers accommodations in Gosport. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV.Southampton is 14 miles from Acorn Lodge Guest House, and Portsmouth is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 15 miles from Acorn Lodge Guest House.
- The staff tried their best to find a quiet room and quieten the neighbors.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and spacious. Will definitely stay again
- Good cheap and cheerful place which is only 5 mins walk from Gosport. Limited parking but there is some on street parking nearby.
- The room was very nice and the bed was so comfortable bathroom very adequate
- Stayed twice. Easy check in with excellent prices. Rooms were spacious and clean and the showers nice and hot. The folded towels was a lovely touch and the Eastereggs greatlly appreciated 😁
Ellerslie House Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Ellerslie House Hotel offers accommodations in Fareham, just 12 miles from Southampton. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.Portsmouth is 5 miles from Ellerslie House Hotel, and Winchester is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 11 miles from Ellerslie House Hotel.
- Location, style of the building, gardens, friendly staff,relaxing
- Beautiful view over the garden. A very warm welcome.
- I needed a place for 1 night and this provided comfort cleanliness and a great breakfast. It is 20 mins walk to Cam Mills – a very good pub for dinner. The room was a little qwerky but beats a box provided by many chains.
Family run, all very friendly and welcoming. Room very good, comfy arm chairs. Breakfast all good.
Situated in the country with ample grounds but not far from motorway.
- Good location for restaurants.Nice big room, very comfy bed.Very good breakfast.
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Victorin House is located in Portsmouth, 1.2 miles from Portsmouth Harbor and 1.1 miles from Gunwharf Quays.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Southampton Airport is 16 miles away.
- Bed very comfortable room very clean staff good location ideal
- Friendly greeting and help on arrival. All phone contact good.
- Cleanliness and service were top notch. Room upgrade was unexpected and delightful.
- The location was amazing for our needs, the room was comfy and clean and the staff were friendly and very helpful.
- Fresh smelling sheets.clean en suite.powerful shower
Cavendish Lodge offers accommodations in Portsmouth.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Southampton is 16 miles from Cavendish Lodge, and Winchester is 21 miles from the property. Southampton Airport is 16 miles away.
- The place was just very friendly, and the owners very accommodating.
- Comfortable,clean and welcoming. Very good breakfast
- Owners where extremely friendly and couldn’t do enough for us.
- The attention payed to me by the staff. Extremely friendly and helpful.
- Very comfortable and Jean very welcoming. Fantastic breakfast cooked to order.
St. Margaret’s Lodge Guest House
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Just yards from Southsea’s seafront promenade and historic boating lake, this delightful Edwardian property was built in 1907 and today offers free Wi-Fi throughout.St. Margaret’s Lodge has a relaxing and peaceful location, less than a 5 minute walk from Southsea’s beautiful seafront and Canoe Lake. Regular bus services run all around the city from the stops at Canoe Lake.The property is spacious and extremely well maintained, with a large hall with comfortable easy chairs and an open fire. The attractive breakfast room overlooks the very pretty garden at the rear of the guest house. A traditional English breakfast is served every day and lighter options are also available.The rooms are centrally heated and have comfortable, color coordinated individual furnishings. Each room has a private bathroom, TV, a clock radio alarm, a hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. Every room comes with complimentary spring water and high-quality toiletries.
- large room comfortable beds exelent breakfast ideal location
- The room was enormous. The whole place was warm, in good condition immaculately clean. The bed was big. The parking was good and the staff were very helpful and friendly.
- Breakfast was varied and freshly made to your choice. Staff were excellent it felt like a home from home from the second we arrived and their local knowledge assisted greatly with the visit.
- Food was excellent. Very clean room. Helpful people
- Very helpful breakfast was excellent the room was comfortable and clean
One of our top picks in Selsey.Located on England’s south coast, The Seal is a 10-minute walk from Selsey’s beaches. The pub has been family-run for 40 years, and specializes in home-cooked food and award-winning ales.The Seal offers high quality, soundproofed accommodations. Rooms have modern air-conditioning systems, flat-screen TVs, and tea and coffee-making facilities.The restaurant offers a variety of dishes, including a children’s menu and chef’s specials. A full English breakfast is served in the morning, with continental options, smoked salmon, and scrambled eggs also available.With free Wi-Fi and free private parking on site, The Seal is a 20-minute drive from Chichester. The pub is 20 miles from Bignor Roman Villa, one of the largest Roman villas in Great Britain.
- The staff are really friendly and helpful and the restaurant is superb!
- Great breakfast. Comfortable room. Friendly helpful staff
- Place was spotless and the staff were very friendly.
- Lovely Clean Room, although a little basic. Big comfortable bed. Friendly, attentive staff and good food.
- Great food in the restaurant. Make sure you book a table.
Top Guest Houses In Rowlands Castle West Sussex Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rowlands Castle West Sussex to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rowlands Castle West Sussex but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rowlands Castle West Sussex. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!