10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rouziers-de-Touraine Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouziers-de-Touraine Centre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rouziers-de-Touraine Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouziers-de-Touraine Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouziers-de-Touraine Centre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rouziers-de-Touraine Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rouziers-de-Touraine Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rouziers-de-touraine Centre:
Ferme de Launay
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Each room includes a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer. All guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Ferme de Launay.Tours is 9 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 7 miles from Ferme de Launay.
- The host was very kind and found us a restaurant in a nearby village to eat at on the evening we arrived and booked a table for us, much appreciated.
- Claudine was incredibly warm and welcoming and went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed. This included catering to dietary restrictions at breakfast, which was delicious (we had eggs from the farm’s own chickens). We found the location to be very convenient, located 20 minutes by car from Tours in one direction and Amboise in the other. The room was impeccably clean, the beds comfortable, and the decor charming. Plus there’s a pool out back!
- Personable and helpful hostess. Quiet and pleasant location.
- Accueil très sympa, petit déjeuner “royal”(produits frais et bio), literie nickel, le réveil au son des oiseaux et grenouilles dans un cadre campagnard verdoyant.
L’accueil des propriétaires très sympathique …..voire amical !!
Le petit déjeuner très copieux avec la chance de déguster des produits frais de la ferme (oeufs, yaourts…).
Le cadre de cette ferme tourangelle ….
Chambre centre Tours
The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. Each room has a coffee machine, while some rooms contain a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge. All rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.Place Plumereau is 1.2 miles from Chambre centre Tours. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 2.5 miles from the accommodation.
Use of shared kitchen was helpful
Able to leave the food in fridge overnight
Double bed available – so cheap room for a couple
Very quiet location – no traffic noise
- L’accueil très chaleureux et très ouvert à l’écoute et aux suggestions
L’accueil et la convivialité de l’hôtesse des lieux. Sa disponibilité pour que le séjour se passe au mieux.
Je recommande si vous avez besoin d’une chambre sur Tours !!
- un trato amable, un lugar para dormir silencioso y zona en la ciudad muy tranquila
- Use of shared kitchen was helpful
Les chambres de Marie
At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a terrace with a garden view. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. At Les chambres de Marie, rooms come with a shared bathroom with a hair dryer.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Vinci International Congress Center is 1.2 miles from Les chambres de Marie, while Cathedrale St-Gatien is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- This place is awesome. Great location, lovely welcome from Maria in the beautiful city of Tours. Would happily bring the whole family next time.
- Marie nos hizo sentir a los seis que fuimos, como si nos conociera desde siempre. Muy amable y servicial. Este sitio es ideal para recorrer desde allí los castillos del Loira y toda la región. El alojamiento está bien ubicado y es cómodo.
- Personne accueillante et sympathique. Literie confortable. Petit déjeuné, café, jus orange, 1 croissant, baguettes et confiture, pas de salé. Joli centre ancienne ville.
Très bon accueil : sourire et bonne humeur
Literie idéale et confort au top
Petit déjeuner gourmand avec que des produits frais : le jus d’orange est exquis
A 10mn du centre-ville de Tours
- Super vriendelijk onthaal, lekker ontbijt, mooie en verzorgde kamers, veel privacy. Een aanrader. Rustige buurt en toch nabij centrum.
The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 4.3 miles from the guesthouse.
- Le petit déjeuner dans le jardin c’est très agréable !
- la disponibilité de notre hôte, son sourire, sa joie de vivre et sa gentillesse et son jardin admirablement “bordélique”
- La gentillesse de l’hôtesse, son accueil, sa discrétion, lieu très calme
- Le petit plus : des chocolats du thé et du café le matin.
- Le calme ! Idéal pour une nuit étape. L’hôtesse est charmante.
Au Clos du Coteau
The suite features an electric kettle, a garden view and a desk. The private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and bathrobes.A continental breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room. After breakfast, you can relax in the shared lounge while watching TV.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free private parking on site and Tours is 14.3 miles away.
- Charming hosts and excellent facilities. Nearby restaurant for dinner also very good.
- Charming location, clean and refurbished facilities
Ein sehr ruhig gelegener Platz. Die sehr charmante Gastgeberin, der schöne Garten mit Pool, das sehr gute Frühstück und die zentrale Lage für die Erkundung der Loire-Schlösser machen den Ort sehr gut geeignet auch für längere Aufenthalte.
Der Ort ist weniger geegnet für Menschen mit Gehbehinderung, da die Zimmer über eine etwas steilere Treppe erreicht werden.
- Accueil chaleureux, de bon conseil et à l’écoute. Logement spacieux et cosy, fonctionnelle et indépendant. Impeccable lorsqu’on à besoin de travailler ou de se détendre, calme et quiétude du lieu.
Magnífico sitio. Todo es ideal, el entorno de postal , la preciosa campiña. Dentro de la casa un jardín grande, cuidado , muy bonito, con piscina, árboles centenarios, pájarillos … Como de cuento.
La estancia fenomenal, todo cuidado hasta el último detalle. Cathrine y Jean François, siempre dispuestos a complacerte y a que te sientas genial, como si les conocieras de hace mucho. Los desayunos riquísimos y un dia que se nos ocurrió cenar allí , no pudo ser mejor la cena, con quiche, cordero asado espectacular, quesos y vinos de la zona y mousse de chocolate. Mi familia y yo echamos mucho de menos no seguir en Clos de Coteau. Gracias Cathrine y Jean François!!! y ¡Hala Madrid! 😉
Gîte des Ecuries d’Hodebert
All rooms in the guest house are equipped with a coffee machine. The units include a wardrobe.Tours is 18 miles from Les Ecuries du château d’Hodebert. Tours Loire Valley Airport is 16.8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
All rooms offer antique furniture, views of the courtyard and free Wi-Fi access. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free standing bathtub or shower.A breakfast serving homemade and organic products is available at the castle. Guests can also sample the region’s wine at the nearby Loire Vineyard routes.Horse riding and massage treatment activities are available close to the castle. The A28 motorway is ideally located a 10-minte drive away and free private parking is possible on site.
- This was a beautiful property. We were amazed at the lovely grounds and luxurious rooms. We had a very warm welcome from our delightful hosts. An excellent recommendation for supper completed our experience. Our breakfast was served in the most lovely room and included much that was home made… it was delicious.
- Genuine chateau experience in a wonderful home with super-friendly hosts. Highly recommended.
- Absolutely idyllic stay in the French countryside. Ivana welcomed us warmly and contacted us ahead of time to suggest a restaurant for dinner – she made a reservation for us and it was fabulous. The chateau is lovely and the room beautiful and comfortable. Everything is exactly as pictured online. Breakfast was fantastic too, especially the homemade jams and yogurt. And the coffee! It would have been nice to have more time to spend here on the beautiful property.
- The owner was so friendly and gave us a wonderful recommendation for dinner. The house and grounds were beautiful and fun to wander around. Breakfast was made using local ingredients and was a great way to start the day.
- Our hostess was lovely in every way. Attentive, welcoming helpful. The chateau is decorated as you would expect. Grand, eclectic full of interests. The grounds you must walk. Beautiful Pond, meadows ,orangery. Definitely feel like lord and lady of the manor. Owners and four young daughters and 3 dogs live on property. But you would not know it. Felt like we had rooms to ourselves. Enjoyed a glass of wine with hostess one night taking time from here extremely busy schedule. Felt very comfortable there. Continental breakfast was prompt, plentiful served in formal dining room. Views from chateau are breathtaking.
Chambre sympathique Tours
At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a desk. The rooms come with a coffee machine and a shared bathroom with free toiletries, while selected rooms include a kitchen equipped with a microwave. Guest rooms include a closet.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Hameau du moulin a vent
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. The rooms include a TV, and some units at Le Hameau du moulin a vent have a garden view. At the accommodation, rooms contain a private bathroom with a hair dryer.Le Hameau du moulin a vent offers a à la carte or gluten-free breakfast.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Saint-Avertin, like hiking.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 6 miles from Le Hameau du moulin a vent.
No reviews yet.
” Le Cher Passant ”
The rooms are equipped with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Savonnières, like hiking.Tours is 7 miles from ” Le Cher Passant “, while Saumur is 30 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Rouziers-de-touraine Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rouziers-de-Touraine Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rouziers-de-Touraine Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rouziers-de-Touraine Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!