10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rouffach Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouffach Alsace is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rouffach Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouffach Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouffach Alsace. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rouffach Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rouffach Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rouffach Alsace:
Guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a multi-jet massage shower.Homemade breakfast is served every morning, for additional cost, at Le Schaeferhof.The Schaeferhof provides free on-site parking and guests can explore the Alsace region and visit Colmar and Mulhouse, which are 18.6 miles away.
- An exceptional place run by exceptional people. Highly recommended.
- The location was idyllic – the perfect countryside getaway. The attention to detail in the hotel was incredible and the owners were so welcoming and accommodating. We definitely plan to return
- Attention to detail. Superb charming hosts. Beautifully presented breakfast.
- Lovely breakfast – awesome property – wonderful region (grand ballon, route des cretes, route de vin,..) and great hosts!!
- Sehr freundliche Gastgeber, himmlische Ruhe und doch nah an Sehenswürdigkeiten. Gastgeberin hat uns ein sehr gutes Restaurant empfohlen. Ausstattung liebevoll gestaltet, geschmackvoll, hochwertig. Einziger Nachteil, wir waren nur 2 Nächte vor Ort. Das Haus ist sehr zu empfehlen, wir werden wiederkommen.
Le Domaine du Verger, le Pommier
The rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a kitchenette. Rooms are equipped with a coffee machine, while some have a balcony. At Le Domaine du Verger, le Pommier every room includes a private bathroom with a hair dryer.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.You can play ping pong at the accommodation.Colmar is 9 miles from Le Domaine du Verger, le Pommier. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 30 miles from the guesthouse.
- decor des chambres.SPA a disposition.bon petit dejeuner.acceuil chaleureux des proprietaires
LE COIN SPA est parfait,le calme des lieux
La taille de la chambre,ainsi que la salle d’eau
- Séjour merveilleux ! Établissement hors-pair ! Propose une excellente prestation très accessible! Propriétaires très agréables, très bon accueil, de bons conseils sur les sorties à faire. Établissement très bien situé, permet de se ressourcer au calme tout en ayant toutes les commodites à quelques minutes en voiture.
- Lieu très agréable, avec un accueil impeccable. L’espace spa / sauna est grand et très plaisant. Une adresse à recommander.
L’accueil du propriétaire
La propreté, la décoration de la chambre
All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Bed linen is provided.A breakfast is served every morning with fresh and organic products. There is a shared lounge and a shared terrace at the property.House of the Heads is 2,950 feet from Chambres d’hôtes Castelnau, while Colmar Expo is 2.2 miles away. Basel Airport is 33.6 miles from the property.
- I stayed for five nights. Everything was delightful. It was a beautiful historic house of grand proportions, charmingly equipped and decorated. The location, in a smart residential area of Colmar, was within ten minutes walk of the medieval centre. Breakfasts were delicious and beautifully presented.
- Rachael was a lovely hostess and very attentive to our needs. Loved all the details of the decor and a great location to the city center. She gave us many ideas of resteraunts and sites to see.
- The owner Rachel is an absolute delight! So incredibly warm and lovely. Her breakfasts are simply sublime!! We had a very beautiful stay.
The room was lovely, clean, beautifully decorated
The breakfast was amazing, fresh, with great products
Rachel even packed the cakes she had baked for us
Rachel hosts an amazing, and invests in the place and guests everything
It was wonderful, highly recommended
The area is also charming, convenient to get to from Germany, Switzerland and the beautiful towns of Alsace
The most wonderful there is
Shimi and Hagit
- The house is a unique, genuine and original experience. It takes you to the past. Rachel is extremely welcoming. You will be treated with respect. I loved the decoration.
Gites Du Vigneron
Freiburg im Breisgau is 26.1 miles from Gites Du Vigneron, while Gérardmer is 19.9 miles from the property. Strasbourg International Airport is 34.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a TV and a kitchenette. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including skiing and cycling.Theater Colmar is 1.3 miles from Colmar vignes. Entzheim Airport is 34 miles away.
- good location, nesrby colmar and a very big supermarket, huis is very larg, clean and comfortble, host is very friendly,
- Spacieux propre équipements et proche du centre colmar
l’accueil de la propriétaire, sa discrétion, le petit déjeuner qu’elle nous a préparé.
la proximité de Colmar, le calme.
- Logement agréable moderne avec propriétaire charmante
- Per amanti di animali il cottage è in un centro di equitazione…fai colazione e dalla finestra vedi i box con i cavalli. La titolare Flora è molto gentile.
Guesthouse Étoile de la Citadelle
Decorated in neutral tones, these soundproofed apartments feature a shabby-chic décor, a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests are able to cook homemade meals in the kitchenette, which offers a fridge, a microwave and a coffee machine. A restaurant can be found in the same building.With free parking, this property is a 6-minute drive from the German border.
- It was a lovely modern apartment. Spottlessly clean and fully equipped with everything you would need. There was a garage to safely store our bikes. The staff were very friendly and very helpful.
Room was really thoughfully decorated. Kitchen unit had everything needed, would have been great to stay a couple of days. WiFi worked well.
We were able to lock up our bicycles in a garage next door.
- Clean and beautifully designed and decorated apartment; very comfortable and stylish. Central location.
Good apartment with everything you need,in the centre of town,2/3 bars restaurants
Lots of history
Loved this apartment. Beautifully decorated and it had a really comfy bed. The shower and wash hand basin were part of the bedroom which was unusual but didn’t detract from the room in any way. It was a wonderful place to rest our weary bones after a long days cycling. The hotel had a great space a couple of doors down the road to store our bikes safely overnight too which was an added bonus. The apartment was centrally located near the main square and although the town is small and location isn’t really a worry, it was nice to be near the main restaurants.
We recommend this hotel/apartment.
Le Clos du Silberthal
All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. The rooms are equipped with a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, while selected rooms here will provide you with a kitchen. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.You can play ping pong and darts at Le Clos du Silberthal, and the area is popular for cycling.Colmar is 20 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 24 miles from Le Clos du Silberthal.
- I can absolutely recommend this place. Lovely people who helped me out big time when I had a flat tire (unrepairable) 20 km away. Merci beaucoup!
- Quite new B&B. We just stopped for the night. The owner was very nice and helpful. The flat is very well equipped and the bed is really comfy. We haven’t used the facilities much but it looks like there is a nice swimming pool as well. Location is fine if you have a car, away from traffic in a small road. For the price it was a great deal.
- The friendliness and kindness of the owners compensated for the bad weather. Location is very nice (we had the apartment with garden view), facilities are great. Not far for Makstein – which is a good place for skiing. A very good starting point for hiking trips. Highly reccommended!
- Very quiet place and friendly hosts. Breakfast with eggs from the chicken that are walking around the lot. Great place to stay when you want to go for a bike ride to Grand Ballon D’Alsace.
L’accueil était super, le service au top (Le petit dej avec confiture maison et les oeufs ramassés le matin)
Le cadre est vraiment sympa et la piscine est vraiment un point positif.
All units in the guest house are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms have a kettle, while certain rooms are fitted with a kitchenette with a toaster, a fridge and a stovetop. At Au Mariafeld each room comes with a seating area.Breakfast can be served upon prior request and at an extra cost.Colmar is 3.7 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Strasbourg International Airport, 31.1 miles from the property.
- A comfortable, large, self catering apartment. Very quiet about 20 mins drive from Colmar. The owners were friendly and helpful. There was a supermarket, Lidl, 3 mins drive away.
Des propriétaires très sympas et ambiance familiale.Endroit calme et proche de tout (lieux touristiques,restaurants et grandes surfaces à volonté.Nous avons aussi aimé le bon accueil de la
patronne et de sa famille nous,nous sentions attendus avec plein de petites attentions.
A faire et à refaire.
BetG de Belgique
- acceuil tres chaleureux des propriétaires.La proximité des nombreux sites touristiques.Proche de commerces
Très bon accueil ! Emplacement au top et à proximité des lieux touristiques.
Au calme et très cosy!
- L’accueil très chaleureux et la situation géographique idéale !!
Chez Chantal et Dany
All rooms are heated and feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower. The double room includes a desk.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Chez Chantal et Dany. Meals made from regional products can be enjoyed on request.This property is 18 miles from Colmar and 33.6 miles from the German Border. Free parking is available on site.
- wide variety of homemade products, cheese etc. nice view at surrounding hills
- Hervorragendes Essen, sehr nette, deutsch sprechende Gastgeber, herzliche Atmosphäre.
- Eenvoudige maar ruime kamer met 2 douches en 2 toiletten. Ontbijt met eigen produkten (boter, kaas, …)
- Die Gasteberin war sehr nett und hat uns verwöhnt. Reichhaltiges Frühstück, wobei auf jeden Wunsch eingegangen wurde. Man hat sich wie Zuhause gefühlt. Großzügiges Zimmer und Bad. Ideal zum wandern
- Chambre spacieuse, très bien équipé. Toilette et salle de douche avec lavabo et serviettes fournies. Accès facile de jour comme de nuit avec le digicode à l’entrée. Petit déjeuné chaleureux en compagnie de notre hôte et composé de produits locaux, notamment fromages fait maison, yaourt, pain et j’en passe. Recommandé aux personnes à la recherche de très bon accueil.
Gites ou Chambres d’hôtes à la ferme
The accommodations are decorated with antique furniture and parquet floors. Guests can cook in the fully equipped kitchen with barbecue facilities or relax in the seating area with the TV and DVD player.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast consisting of products from the owners’ farm upon request.Gites ou Chambres d’hôtes à la ferme is 12.4 miles away from the Colmar Train Station and the Kaysersberg Château. Guests can visit the farm, learn to make local cheese, and care of the cows.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Rouffach Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rouffach Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rouffach Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rouffach Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!