10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Roubia Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Roubia Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Roubia Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roubia Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roubia Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Roubia Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Roubia Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Roubia Languedoc-roussillon:
Château des Fontaines
Each room here will provide you with air conditioning and a traditional décor. Featuring a bath or a shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include ironing facilities. Guests can enjoy a free breakfast every day.At Château des Fontaines you will find a 1-hectare garden, fountains and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge.The property offers free parking. Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport is 46.6 miles away.
- Everything! We loved the old world glamour and especially loved the fact that we practically had the chateau to ourselves! Extremely relaxing ambiance
- Like a film setting! Historic location, we felt like in a different century! Very friendly staff, we were offered a lovely glas of the local rose in the garden, cool pool! 🙂
- It is like living in a palace. Very grand rooms with antique furniture. Lovely gardens with plenty of water features. Short walk into village for small shops and supermarket.
- Beautiful castle. Wonderful grounds with a swimming pool. Stylish furniture. Very clean. Free Wi-fi. Free parking.
- The château and surrounding gardens were an absolute delight.
Chateau Le Vergel Authenac
The guest rooms at Chateau Le Vergel Authenac have a TV, their own bathroom and some of them are air conditioned. Self-catering apartments with a seating area are also available.Breakfast is served daily in the ground floor dining room. During the summer, guests can also request set menus.Chateau Le Vergel Authenac is 1.9 miles from the Canal du Midi and the Musée de la Chapellerie (hat museum). Bezièrs is 18.6 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Beautiful country setting and peaceful; very hospitable hosts
- Modern rooms, very comfortable bed, well equipped bathroom and lovely breakfast but also a bit quirky.
- The room/cottage was fully equipped with everything you could need.
Breakfasts were tasty. Staff were friendly and helpful. Pool was quiet.
The surroundings are beautiful.
- The location. The gite was super! The private swimming pool. Staying at a chateau with great wines.
La Maison Grenadine
At the guest house, the rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom fitted with a bath, while some rooms at La Maison Grenadine also provide guests with a seating area.A Full English/Irish or continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Massages and beauty treatments are available on site, upon request and at an extra cost. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and hiking.Carcassonne is 19.3 miles from La Maison Grenadine, while Narbonne is 14.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Carcassonne Airport, 21.1 miles from the property.
- Very nice owners. Very personal and thoughtful. Great breakfast. High standard rooms and beds.
- Beautiful clean house, lovely relaxing garden and pool, great hosts. The breakfast was very good by the pool.
- Beautiful environment ! Lovely garden, great swimming pool and room delightful! We were made very welcome, with a wine/ juice on offer which was lovely after a long days ride on the canal de midi. Spotlessly clean room / bathroom and very comfortable bed. Breakfast excellent! Because we were on bikes our hosts dropped us into town ( Homps) so we could have an evening meal, as nothing available in Tourezelle in the evening. Note Tourezelle only a couple of km from Homps. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay ! Our hosts were wonderful!
- Large garden, large pool and spacious pool area. Very friendly and helpful host and hostess. Service could not have been better. Modern and spotlessly clean bathroom. Mosquito net, very good!
- Brigitte and Gilles are lovely hosts for whom nothing is too much trouble. They welcomed us with a glass of wine and treated us more like friends than clients. The breakfast was generous, including Brigitte’s delicious fruit salad including figs from the garden and home made jams, together with fresh pastries and bread. There was a good selection of tea for ‘les anglais’. Brigitte recommended some restaurants in nearby Homps and drove us there and collected us later so that we could both have a few glasses of wine with our meal! Before that Gilles treated us to a lovely muscat wine and peanuts as an aperitif. The house is beautifully renovated and decorated to a high standard. Thoroughly recommended!
Domaine Des Agnelles
All spacious rooms at Domaine Des Agnelles feature an ornamental fireplace. Private bathrooms feature both a bathtub and a walk-in shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Domaine Des Agnelles, and can be taken on the terrace during summer. Communal meals are served several times a week upon request.Activities nearby include cycling and pétanque. Free parking is available on site. Domaine Des Agnelles is 18.6 miles from Château de Villerouge-Termenès and 28 miles from Carcassonne.
- The host family is very friendly and very approachable. Rooms are very-very spacious. Bathrooms are luxuriously big! The grounds are perfect for picnics.
- There is a very special athmosphere that is given by the owners – very nice couple . We felt like at home. You feel at every moment the difference between carying about you by the hotel owners vs hired personnel at the big hotel. Very calm and nice staying . Strongly recommended for the family stay.
Nous avons tout aimé. L’accueil, le lieu, le repas, les petits déjeuner, la piscine, l’environnement.
Un moment de détente et plaisir chez des personnes formidables.
- Mooie plek, vriendelijke gastvrouw! Fijne kamer en prima ontbijt
- La decoración, el conjunto de la casa y los dueños.
Chateau Du Comte
Rooms at Chateau Du Comte are individually decorated with different themes and include views of the garden and mountains. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV and has a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property.Breakfast is served daily and guests can dine in the restaurant with advance reservation. Additional Restaurants can be found 1.9 miles from the property.Situated between mountain and vineyards provides an array of activities for guests. Visits to olive groves, vineyards and the Musée des Potiers with Roman pottery are all within 5 miles of the property. The Canal du Midi is 1,650 feet away. Narbonne Train Station is 9.9 miles away and Carcassonne Airport is 37.3 miles away.
- The host was extremely friendly and spoke excellent English. She recommended a lovely restaurant nearby. Breakfast was excellent and included a home made apple tart with lovely flakey pastry. The room was very large with a separate ensuite with full sized bath.
- Charming setting and hosts with interest decor and lovely breakfasts
- The food was wonderful, the host was incredibly accommodating and friendly and the chateaux was stunning. Would definitely go back again.
- Absolutely amazing home made pastries and jams for breakfast!!! The owners are absolutely lovely so kind and welcoming
- Very welcoming and friendly hosts. Good location for where we wanted to be. Fresh home grown produce for breakfast
La Vigne Bleue
The family room features a terrace with views of the garden, a seating area and a full kitchenette. Breakfast is served every morning.La Vigne Bleue offers a garage for bicycles and the owners are available to help guests plan their stay. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.
- My husband and I were cycling the Canal du Midi, which is why we ended up in Olonzac. La Vigne Bleue was totally original, quirky, funky and artistic. Approached up a unique staircase, very large with a loft and a covered terrace. The bathroom was large and also unique. We wandered a few blocks into town and had a most delicious dinner at Le Bel Minervois. Breakfast was down in the outdoor terrace with the prettiest croissants I have ever seen. Our bikes were safely locked in same terrace overnight. Our hosts had very limited English, but we were able to communicate through a translation app, and they were, as with all our French hosts, warm and welcoming. This property also has an antique shop on site.
- A very quirky arty place, double life as a Brocante, where you take breakfast (croissant, baguette, fromage, confiture, coffee. Jean, is ‘un homme tres gentile’, helped with climbing stairs. No TV !
- This place is one of a kind. We had a lovely and unique room at the top of the house. Breakfast was server on huge table in the antique/bric a brac shop down below. We also enjoyed sipping beer in the courtyard. Our host made us very welcome.
- Quirky apartment above an antique shop close to town centre with excellent market
- Very friendly and good location, It had a delightful private terrace with a wonderful fig tree for shade
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. With a private bathroom, some units at Aux Oliviers also feature a garden view. At the accommodation all rooms come with a shared bathroom.Guests at Aux Oliviers will be able to enjoy activities in and around Homps, like hiking.Carcassone is 19 miles from the guesthouse, while Narbonne is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 21 miles from Aux Oliviers.
- Position for the Le Boat Port and the host who could not have done more for us. The room was well sized and tidy with a small outside area overlooking a rural garden.
- Welcomed us by sharing a bottle of wine and snacks with us. Great breakfast in the morning. Accommodated our request for a separate bed. Lovely and pleasant home. We had a wonderful stay! Great location of cyclists on the Canal du Midi
- Superfreundliche Gastgeberin, umwerfender Empfang mit Wein und Imbiss, Riesengarten, unglaubliches Frühstück, rundum Spitze. Französisch Sprechende haben Vorteil, Gastgeberin unterhält sich gern.
Accueil très sympathique de Christine qui a fait en sorte de rendre notre séjour très agréable.
La piscine mis à disposition dès invités après une belle journée de balades permet de se détendre pleinement!
La chambre avec Sa terrasse privée est très agréable pour démarrer une bonne journée avec un petit dej copieux!
- Tout était très bien,l’hôtesse était parfaite.
Villa Limonade, maison d’hotes
A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The guesthouse has a sun terrace.Carcassone is 20 miles from Villa Limonade, maison d’hotes, while Narbonne is 16 miles from the property. Salvaza Airport is 22 miles away.
- The beautiful furniture and the way the villa has been renovated, restoring the original features and blending with new features
- Maison très classe, beaux objets de brocante, décoration raffinée, endroit cosy
- Tout était parfait, une chambre superbe, un accueil chaleureux un petit déjeuner soigné et copieux
- L’accueil et la disponibilité. La décoration recherchée ainsi qu’un aménagement extérieur magnifique.
- Sehr individuelle angenehme Einrichtung. Wirklich schön gemacht! Sehr nette Atmosphäre.
Free WiFi is available to all guests, while certain rooms include a DVD player.Carcassone is 25 miles from the guesthouse, while Narbonne is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 27 miles from the property.
I stayed one night in independ room on the way back from Toulouse to Barcelona and I had most comfortable night in this accommodation !
House is clean,,charming and full of welcoming mind of owner!!
We would like to come back here someday!!
Thank you Gekko and wish you to
have many guests in the future!!
l accueil ,les hôtes présents. mais en toute discrétion.
l espace cuisine et repas très spacieux.
De quoi se désalterer
- La convivialité discrète plus fabrication de biere par le propriétaire lui même
- Sehr nette Gastgeberin, spricht sehr gut englisch. Dank Vorsaison hatte ich die moderne Wohnung (Ikea-Einrichtung) für mich, top saubere und ausgestattete Küche für Selbstversorgung, Balkon mit Blick auf die Weinberge – ein Traum ! Mein Rad durfte sichet im Flur stehen ?
- Établissement accueillant, le Materiel et les équipement mis à disposition sont penses et réfléchis et opérationnels
- I stayed one night in independ room on the way back from Toulouse to Barcelona and I had most comfortable night in this accommodation !
A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Cap d’Agde is 31.1 miles from Le Neptune, while Narbonne is 7.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Carcassonne Airport, 30.4 miles from Le Neptune.
- Beautiful house in amazing location with lovely hosts
The location is fantastisk
The atmosphere is very interresting.
- Great hosts and very welcoming. Beautiful old building, plain and simple room, very clean, great view of the village. Breakfast excellent.
- Great location, great bike storage and wonderful host.
- This is a wonderful old house situated right on the Canal du Midi. It is full of old world charm. We were able to store our bicycles inside the building over night. The room was comfortable and breakfast was very good
Top Guest Houses In Roubia Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Roubia Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Roubia Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Roubia Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!