10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rottingdean East Sussex – Top Hotel Reviews
Rottingdean East Sussex is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rottingdean East Sussex. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rottingdean East Sussex. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rottingdean East Sussex. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rottingdean East Sussex right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rottingdean East Sussex with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rottingdean East Sussex:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Newhaven Lodge offers accommodations in Newhaven, just 9 miles from Brighton & Hove.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Eastbourne is 11 miles from Newhaven Lodge, and Hastings is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 27 miles from Newhaven Lodge.
- Perfect. Short walk to the Dieppe Ferry . Comfortable and economical. People very nice.
- Convenient to ferry. Cleanliness, efficiency of staff.
- Everything was lovely, the beds so very comfortable. Breakfast was good too.
Newly renovated Hotel, friendly and helpful host. Very comfortable room.
Overall very happy with the accommodation.
- Petit déjeuner très copieux, lit très confortable hôtesse très chaleureuse.
The Charm Brighton Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Brighton & Hove – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Charm Brighton Boutique Hotel is located in Brighton & Hove, 19 miles from Eastbourne and 28 miles from Chichester.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service and gift shop at the property.Royal Tunbridge Wells is 28 miles from The Charm Brighton Boutique Hotel, and Worthing is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- The bed was so comfortable bright and airy room with an immaculate bathroom and the breakfast was included in the price.
- Decent breakfast – to order so freshly cooked. Very friendly and polite staff. Nicely decorated. Comfortable bed.
- We had a wonderful stay with many personal touches and perfect breakfasts
- We had such a positive experience during our stay that we are already planning a second visit! The staff were so warm and welcoming – nothing was too much trouble for them. The room was lovely – very comfortable with some cosy and luxurious touches. The hotel is ideally situated – just a short walk from the sea and is situated beside shops, restaurants and a bus stop. We would highly recommended the Charm Boutique hotel :).
- What a find! Friendly staff happy to help in any way. Spacious, spotless room with great modern bathroom. (Room 4) Super comfy bed. Great menu for breakfast including vegan option. Close to the beach. Very happy customer!
Innkeeper’s Lodge Brighton, Patcham
One of our best sellers in Brighton & Hove! Located in Brighton & Hove, 20 miles from Eastbourne, Innkeeper’s Lodge Brighton, Patcham features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Chichester is 27 miles from Innkeepers Lodge Brighton, and Royal Tunbridge Wells is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Convenient for Brighton with free and secure parking with cctv. Comfy beds and nice continental breakfast.
- The room was clean and had everything we needed staff very friendly and helpful
- The room was comfortable but very warm and the floor boards were very squeaky. All the staff were very polite and friendly
- The rooms were really comfortable, food excellent, staff excellent, great location. Will definitely be staying again.
- Everything from how clean the hotel was including our room, to the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff.
One of our top picks in Brighton & Hove.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. In the fashionable Kemp Town area of Brighton city center, this charming property offers a fusion of modern comforts and traditional 18th-century features.Just 500 feet from the seafront, Kempfield House boasts a central location within easy walking distance of the center of the city and Pier.Start each day with a freshly cooked breakfast. Then you are free to enjoy all that Brighton has to offer, from the marina to the Theater Royal, and coastal walks to watersports.
- All the staff were friendly and always with a smile on their face.They offered us a complimentary drink on our arrival which made us feel very comfortable and nice.I totally recommend it.
- Very good location. Staff were very helpful but not always around to answer questions. Our rooms were great and very comfortable. There was an excellent breakfast served by excellent staff.
- Victoria and Zac were key to making my stay amazing. Helpful, friendly and happy to go the extra mile. Thanks ever so much. My single room was very cozy, but was all I needed.
- The owners of Kempfield House only moved in last November so have a lot of work to do. They were very welcoming and couldn’t do enough for us. It is very difficult to park in Brighton but we were very lucky to find a space opposite the hotel and they provided a parking permit for £10 a day.
Best location even without sea views – cool when its warm and warm when its cold.
– Tea making facilities with chocolate & biscuits!
– Good size bathroom/wetroom.
– Fast, cheerful & helpful staff.
– Literally a 4 min walk from coach station, 20mins from trains station, 8mins from the Lanes, 2mins from shop (suppermarkets too)
And 20min from open market
– Towels provided
– Lovely breakfast area in the basement
– THIS IS NOT A NEGATIVE but there are a few floor with stair access only We was on the top floor and had no problem but it might not suit ALL
One of our best sellers in Brighton & Hove! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Willows is located in the Kemptown neighborhood in Brighton & Hove, just 19 miles from Eastbourne.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.Chichester is 28 miles from The Willows, and Royal Tunbridge Wells is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, lovely decor, comfortable room and bed, and wonderful staff!
- It was two mins from the seafront but couldn’t see the beach room 2 don’t book
- Location good for the beach and plenty of restaurants, bars and convenience shops nearby
- The location was great and the staff were friendly when they were around.
- The hospitality was great! The room was absolutely lovely
Preston Park Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Preston Park Hotel offers accommodations in Brighton & Hove, just 20 miles from Eastbourne. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chichester is 27 miles from Preston Park Hotel, and Royal Tunbridge Wells is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The rooms were clean and most of the staff were polite and helpful. The location is also very convenient being almost directly opposite Preston Park train station which is a 10 minute train ride from the centre.
- Excellent breakfast and very good London tourist tips from the restaurant staff
- Staff were great and breakfast was superb setting us up for the day. The hotel needs a bit of TLC but it is very clean with piping hot water and good double glazing which kept out traffic noise.
- The fact the hotel was very close to the start line of the Brighton Marathon.
- I liked the cleanliness and the comfort of the room although dated and the fact it had a shower etc was great but could do with a lick of paint.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Strawberry Fields offers accommodations in Brighton & Hove, just 19 miles from Eastbourne.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.Chichester is 28 miles from Strawberry Fields, and Royal Tunbridge Wells is 28 miles away. London Gatwick Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- The location was brilliant. I did have a problem with the police knocking at my door at 11pm looking for someone they thought had got into the building. Lots of running around and shouting which was quite scary as a lone traveller. I was surprised in the morning when checking out, that I wasn’t offered any discount for my experience.
- Its charm. The area (Kempton), which I love. Also, its a minute from the sea.
- Great hospitality, we attended an even they made sure we knew the front door would be locked but to ring a bell if we need anything. Kind staff member. He even took a photo for us which was very nice.
Exceptionally clean , our room was freshly painted and renovated . (Bedroom C inthe basement )
Very friendly staff . Excellent location for promenade , local shops and restaurants.
- Comfortable single room. Good location and good price
One of our best sellers in Brighton & Hove! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hamptons Brighton offers accommodations in Brighton & Hove.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.Eastbourne is 19 miles from Hamptons Brighton, and Chichester is 28 miles from the property. London Gatwick Airport is 23 miles away.
- The price and location were fantastic. The room had a great shower and a sink in it. It was clean and comfortable,everything I wanted for a good price. The camel ford pub 2 roads away did amazing food which I would recommend trying if you stay here. The overall experience in Brighton was great and I will definitely stay here again if I am doing business in this area again.
Help from staff with my luggage up three flights of narrow stairs.
- Comfy bed, great sea view, roomy, wonderful shower, happy greeting on arrival, ample tea and coffee, milk etc., excellent location for the town centre but far enough away from the crowds.
- The Hotel is in a good location, staff efficient, friendly and helpful. The Hotel was very clean. My room although small had everything I needed. Very good shower, TV and tea and coffee.
- The location was excellent. The lady who let me in was very friendly, but I didn’t see her again after the first evening. Everything was clean. Plenty of tea, coffee and milk available. Also great to find an ironing board in the wardrobe 🙂
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Waynes Place offers accommodations in Brighton & Hove.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Eastbourne is 19 miles from Waynes Place, and Chichester is 28 miles away. London Gatwick Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- The facilities within the room were brilliant and the accommodation was perfect for two people staying one night.
- Very clean place, room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Room had a fridge and a microwave, as well as tea and coffee facilities. Staff were very friendly.
- Great location with lively bars nearby. The owner was very nice and was waiting for us when we arrived. It ad a really good sized kitchen and facilities, this is a bargain.
Friendly owner, good location
Fridge and microwave a bonus
- comfortable stay with nice touches and provisions. Would definitely stay here when next in Brighton. Fluffy towels and ear plugs provided. Fridge in room great plus a microwave too. Location is ideal as far enough from town to be quiet but close enough to be within walking distance
Four Seasons Guest House
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Four Seasons Guest House is located in the Kemptown neighborhood in Brighton & Hove, 19 miles from Eastbourne and 28 miles from Chichester.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels.Royal Tunbridge Wells is 28 miles from Four Seasons Guest House, and Worthing is 11 miles away. London Gatwick Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Great location for city centre. Great breakfast. Friendly host.
- Janine was very welcoming, breakfast was lovely and the room was excellent. Minutes from the beach so location was perfect.
we stayed here because of a family member in hospital
if i was going back for a holiday i would recommend
- The room was beautifully refurbished and the bed was extremely comfortable. Lovely towels. Very welcoming and friendly hostess. Great location near the seafront. Went running along the seafront twice which was heavenly. Super convenient to get to by bus from Brighton station.
- Great location near centre of city. The owner was very helpful and welcoming. Breakfast excellent. Room was compact as described but ok for one night. There are larger rooms available. The stairs are steep and narrow so take this into account. Street parking with permit incurs a charge.
Top Guest Houses In Rottingdean East Sussex Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rottingdean East Sussex to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rottingdean East Sussex but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rottingdean East Sussex. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!