10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rothéneuf Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Rothéneuf Brittany is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rothéneuf Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rothéneuf Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rothéneuf Brittany. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rothéneuf Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rothéneuf Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rothéneuf Brittany:
Villa Esprit de Famille
Each soundproofed room is equipped with free Wi-Fi access, a flat-screen TV with a DVD player and a private bathroom with free products. Some rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast is served daily at the Villa Esprit de Famille. Free private parking is available.Villa Esprit de Famille is a 10-minute drive from Cancale, Saint Malo is a 10-minute drive away, and it is a 45-minute drive to Mont Saint Michel. A decoration shop is available at the property.
Rotheneuf is a great choice for travelers interested in promenades, coastal walks and walking.
- We loved the creative decor and the staff we very helpful with communicating in English. Also great position in relation to a wonderful coastal walk and scenic beach. A very short drive to St Malo.
- A really nice welcoming place to stay which makes an ideal place for a stop over before the ferry – close enough to visit St Malo and be at the ferry in ten minutes yet far enough away to be in another world away from the crowds.
- Comfortable bed. The owners were nice although a bit harried when we arrived. Breakfast was good.
- All, from the smiling and very helping staff to the amazing decoration ! The very lovely breakfast as well ! We really recommend this place !
Staff very friendly! Amazing welcoming.
The property is beautiful and decorated with style. The little village around has everything to offer and the sea is a short walk away
Le Magellan Plage
Housed in a building dating back to the 18th century, the room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at a surcharge.Palais du Grand Large is 1.5 miles from La Chambre Beige, while Saint-Malo Casino is 1.6 miles away. Dinard Brittany Airport is 6.8 miles from the property.
Parame is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, beach walks and coastal walks.
The bedroom and the bathroom were large and well appointed.
It is very handy for the short journey to St Malo and its ferry terminal.
- L’amabilité, l’accueil et la disponibilité de nos hôtes, l’extrême propreté des lieux (aussi bien la chambre que les alentours). Le petit déjeuner superbe.
Les prioritaires sont vraiment sympathiques, arrangeants et agréables.
Le couchage est très confortable.
La chambre est spacieuse.
- Hôtel chambres d’hôtes très bien situé, à 2 pas de l’esplanade qui mène en 15mn à pied dans Saint-Malo intra-muros. Endroit très calme, les chambres sont grandes et la literie excellente. Le contact avec nos hôtes est lui aussi très agréable. Bref, une seule nuit mais des plus agréable pour un très bon rapport qualité-prix pour Saint-Malo.
- Camera e bagno molto spaziosi,luminosi e accoglienti
- The bedroom and the bathroom were large and well appointed.
Maison d’hôtes La Closeraie de la baie
Rooms at this bed and breakfast have a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool. Every room includes a private bathroom. La Closeraie de la baie features free WiFi .Le Mont Saint Michel is 24.9 miles from La Closeraie de la baie, while Cancale is 2.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Dinard Brittany Airport, 9.9 miles from the property.
- The cleaness and new facilities, large room with nice bathroom for 2 adults and 2 kids and fantastic local Breakfast. Very quiet too.
- Lovely hosts, clean room with all facilities required for an overnight stop. Kids desperate to use the pool on arrival and despite the weather not being great our host kindly opened up the pool for them. Great breakfast!
- The accommodation is a converted farm, with the building we were in being the old dairy which had been extended. We were in a two bed accommodation on the second floor with a private bathroom with shower and separate toilet. As a base to explore the area it’s perfect and Nadine and Andre (the owners) were lovely. Places such as St Malo, Mont St Michel, Cancale, Dinan and Bayeux (to name but a few) are all within easy driving distance and we also took the train from Rennes into Paris for a day. It was perfect for our requirements.
- Excellent accueil des propriétaires. excellent petit déjeuner. c’était parfait.
- Colazione fantastica, stanza deliziosa e silenziosa.
At the guest house, rooms come with a desk. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a shower. Guest rooms have a desk and a wardrobe.A continental breakfast with homemade cakes and local products is available each morning at the property. Guests have access to a shared lounge with a fireplace and a shared veranda. Board games, a flat-screen TV and a library are provided.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cancale, like hiking. The nearest airport is Dinard Brittany Airport, 12.4 miles from Petite Emeraude.
- Do not miss this place!! We stayed here two nights and loved it. The house is very comfortable, beautiful, cozy and spacious. There is also onsite parking which worked out great for us. The host Simone was very friendly and welcoming and gave excellent recommendation of restaurants, cafes and shops. The house is located not far from local artisan biscuit producers and grocery shop so you‘ll enjoy some shopping too. Also a nice area for jogging in the evening, you can quickly do a run to the beach! The highlight of our stay was the breakfast which was prepared with lots of love everyday – we loved her homemade crepe and cake! We felt completely like home during our stay; if we come back next time we will definitely stay here.
- Tout était parfait. L’accueil chaleureux et attentionné, l’équipement de la chambre et de la salle de bains, tout est neuf, fonctionnel, bien décoré. Le petit déjeuner est superbe, le parking est dans la propriété.
- la gentilesse l’ acceuil le gout des responsables la disponibilité la discrétion des propirétaires tout était parfait
- Sehr schöne Suite, sauber und komfortabel mit liebe zum Detail. Tolles Haus mit schönem Garten. Das Frühstück mit regionalen Produkten und immer etwas selbst gebackenem war sehr lecker und ließ keine Wünsche offen. Ganz liebe Gastgeberin, die uns tolle Tipps für Ausflüge oder Restaurant Empfehlungen gegeben hat. Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt und kommen gerne wieder!
- Proprietari molto gentili e discreti, camere curatissime e pulitissime ,molto di charme e ottima colazione. Perfetto.
Les Roulottes de la Baronnie
The Les Roulottes de la Baronnie accommodations are individually decorated in an authentic gipsy style.Breakfast is served every morning in the dining room or in the garden in the summer months, and features local produce. Guests can find a supermarket just a 4-minute walk away.A private spa with a sauna, a hot tub and a fitness room is available on site at an extra cost. The Saint-Malo Train Station is 2.5 miles away and the Dinard Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- this was an amazing place and we stayed in the very cute and quirky gypsy caravan, blown away by the whole place what a gem in st malo would highly recommend, staff lovely, and close to city centre and beach which is fab! over all a wonderful wished we had longer to stay thank you
- Beautiful setting in the large garden of a Manor House
- We stayed in the Gipsy Caravan, it was great very different lovely to have the seating outside as well were we dined, the bed is very Cosy , the adventure of it was fab. We swam and sunbathed around the pool which was just fab loved our stay together thank you
- the breakfast was delicious and the garden and space are amazing.
- The image this property portrays is, I feel, a little misleading, it give s the impression of a country setting, tranquil etc however the house is located just off a main road, our accommodation was located on the drive way, not on the beautiful lawn displayed in the images. Overall it was fine but not what I had expected, also it was a 10 min drive to the centre.
Gites De La Cote D’emeraude
La Cote D’emeraude Residence offers individual bungalows with a private terrace and en-suite facilities. Each guest room is also equipped with a radio and a TV.Breakfast is served daily in each bungalow. Bicycle rental is available on site and local leisure activities include hiking and windsurfing. There are many shops just 350 feet away. The Complexe Sportif du COSEC is 0.9 miles away from this property.
- The lady who showed us in was so lovely and friendly and brought us toys for our daughter and a cocktail and nibbles.
- Beautiful accommodation. Clean and very well equipped. Family friendly. Parking limited but manageable. Owner friendly helpful and good English speaker. Well maintained grounds, overall brilliant experience.
- Very nice and helpful hostess. Beautiful garden and setting for the gite. Easy to park outside in the street
- Nous avons adoré notre séjour et l’accueil. Dana est adorable et son punch d’accueil est au top
Le calme,, la situation,, l’entrée particuliere et le jardinet, la propreté!
les tableaux 😉
The guest room at La Gougeonnais is elegantly decorated and opens onto a balcony with a view of the Rance River. It includes a bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A French breakfast with organic products is prepared every morning at La Gougeonnais. It is served in the living area which is decorated in an English-inspired style.Free private parking is possible on site and Dinard is just 1.6 miles away. The property is 28 miles from the Mont Saint-Michel and 9.3 miles from Cancale.
- Very nice stay. Very helpful when we couldn’t find it because of road closures. Comfortable and friendly
- Only had two days here and didn’t want to leave! Lovely house with superb facilities and very friendly owner. Will definitely want to go back again. A brilliant find on booking.com.
I liked the atmosphere . A very tipical French/Britain House fitting very well with the sorrounds
Very carefully decorated, perfect linen and nice forniture.
Excellent in every way, what a lovely place
I would totally recommend a stay here
- Very kind host, easy to find location, the room was perfect. The breakfast was a traditional Breton (French) Breakfast. This is an adorable B and B. I highly recommend.
La Grande Mare
La Grande Mare features free WiFi.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play table tennis at this guest house, and the area is popular for hiking. Le Mont Saint Michel is 15.5 miles from La Grande Mare, while Cancale is 3.7 miles from the property. Dinard Brittany Airport is 10.6 miles away.
- This was a very nice self contained apartment very close to the sea. The host was welcoming and the breakfast very good.
- This place is close to the sea and the area is relaxing. The room is nicely decorated and the bed very comfortable. The owners gave good proposals on resturants and excursions.
- Group of motorcyclists. Very helpful owner although we struggled a bit with translations. Room was very spacious as was the bathroom. Breakfast was abundant. Location was superb. Our party agreed we would return with our wife’s.
Excellent service from Peter who was so efficient at all times. Breakfast great with waffles made to order!
The swimming Pool was a lovely treat after cycling such a long way.
Very pretty gardens.
The attention to detail was great and the breakfast was perfect, it has a central position between St Malo and Mont Michel on the coast and if you like mussels and oysters, they are fresh just next door.
Suite à 800m de la plage
At the guest house, every room is fitted with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Each room is equipped with a coffee machine, while some have a terrace. All units will provide guests with a microwave. A shared kitchen is available for guests staying more than 7 days.The nearest beach is a 14-minute walk away. Saint Malo is 4.3 miles from Suite à 2,650 feet de la plage, while Le Mont Saint Michel is 26.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Dinard Brittany Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
At the guesthouse, rooms come with a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Saint Malo is 3.4 miles from La Ruaudais, while Le Mont Saint Michel is 26 miles away. Dinard Bretagne Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Lovely rustic setting, very friendly, close enough to Dinard, st. Malo etc.
- L’accueil,la convivialité,le calme,la qualité de la literie,le petit déjeuner avec produits maison différents chaque jour, l’environnement”petite ferme”.
- Accueil sympathique et très convivial. Cadre champêtre et animaux câlins.
Le petit déjeuner excellent et varié fait maison (confitures,crèpes et petits gâteaux).La maîtresse de maison nous a bien gâtée.
Endroit très au calme au milieu de la nature, à recommander.
- le lit très grand et très confortable. Etablissement très calme et hôtesse charmante.
Top Guest Houses In Rothéneuf Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rothéneuf Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rothéneuf Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rothéneuf Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!