10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rosyth Fife – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosyth Fife is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rosyth Fife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosyth Fife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosyth Fife. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rosyth Fife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rosyth Fife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rosyth Fife:
Davaar House Hotel
Davaar House Hotel is located in Dunfermline, just 14 miles from Edinburgh. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Perth is 22 miles from Davaar House Hotel, and Stirling is 18 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 10 miles away.
Friendly helpful hosts – quiet, comfortable rooms.
Lovely breakfasts with perfect poached eggs!
- Breakfast was lovely and came free with the room, the lady was very accomidating for our fussy 2 year old.
- Very friendly welcome very helpful and kind lovely decor breakfast excellent
- comfy bed. very friendly owners and great breakfast
- Hosts went out of their way to help me with complicated travel arrangements. Excellent Breakfast. Great welcome for dog Lucy
- Friendly helpful hosts – quiet, comfortable rooms.
Clarke Cottage Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, Clarke Cottage Guest House offers accommodations in Dunfermline, just 13 miles from Edinburgh. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Perth is 22 miles from Clarke Cottage Guest House, and St. Andrews is 30 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 9 miles away.
- Colin and Suzanne were perfect hosts. The property was clean and beautifully decorated. Will definitely be going back to spend more time there.
- Very warm reception from the owners who explained the accomodation facilities and made us feel very welcome. Spotlessly clean accomodation, great electric shower and other room facilities. Great night sleep and lovely brrakfast in the large and airy open plan dining area.
- Suzanne was delightful. Breakfast was delicious. Guests felt at ease to talk among the different groups.
A warm welcome and clean rooms with good tea and coffee facilties.
Great communication and kindly offered breakfast at the early hours.
Good pub next door.
- The place is great for a night before going to the Edinburgh airport. Clean, good breakfast and very nice owners. We will repeat.
Struan Bank Hotel
Located in Cowdenbeath, 13 miles from Edinburgh, Struan Bank Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Perth is 20 miles from Struan Bank Hotel, and Dundee is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 12 miles from Struan Bank Hotel.
- Owners were really friendly and helpful. Bed and room clean and comfy and the breakfast was lovely .. hubby would have had seconds if ud let him.
- Very friendly welcoming staff who are the owners. Clean and cosy. Good breakfast. Did the job I needed it to do.
- Brilliant little gem of a place room was spotless and comfortable owners were brill and breakfast first class
Very pleasant owners,who are improving the hotel.The bedrooms are fine and there is a comfortable lounge for guests.
The breakfast is excellent.
We stayed two nights and used the park and ride to visit Edinburgh.
- Very warmly host and very good house for living with good price. The house is near a park that I like to walk around. The host is very kind, we don’t understand the menu so she take the uncooked food to let us know well, thanks
One of our best sellers in Edinburgh! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Westfield Court offers accommodations in Edinburgh.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Edinburgh Festival Theater is 2.3 miles from Westfield Court, and Omni Center is 2.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 5 miles from Westfield Court.
- Great value for money, really clean rooms. Good size, clean bathrooms. Small bedrooms and basic decor but well equipped kitchen. Good connection to town, around 30min it total to the Parlament Building. Lovely terrace with BBQ and a swing. Great hostel vibe!
- Place is nicely done and staff were welcoming and friendly
- Okay for staying for one night,clean, nice, basic breakfast.
- Really friendly owners, whole place is very clean, comfortable, and relaxed. Really get a lovely welcoming feeling, and space to do your own thing. Some people may not like that location is not city centre, but personally I really enjoyed the few miles walk as it gave me a chance to get to really see the city outside of the more touristy areas. For those who don’t enjoy walking so much, there’s a busstop a few mins from the door that brings you into the centre for under £2. Definitely recommend this place for simple, clean, comfortable, friendly, and affordable accomodation in Edinburgh.
- Good value clean close enough to walk into city plenty of facilities near. Place very clean basic but at this price perfect.breakfast provided continental but we cooked our own fry up so all happy as kitchen available for guests
Murrayfield Park Guest House
Less than 2 miles from central Edinburgh, this small guesthouse is a 5 minute walk from Murrayfield Stadium. It has free Wi-Fi, free parking and traditional rooms.The Murrayfield Park Guest House’s rooms all feature a flat-screen LCD TV, DVD player and iPod docking station. Some have a private bathroom, while others have a separate or shared bathroom.There are bus stops 300 feet from the property, providing regular services to the center of the city and Edinburgh Airport, 5 miles away.Haymarket Train Station is just over 1 miles away, and is surrounded by bars and restaurants.
- The room decor seemed ok but wasn’t fantastic.
- Excellent location. First room not suitable as heating was not working but was offered another room which was lovely
Clean, comfortable, close to centre, quiet and relaxing room, spacious with good storage facilities.
We got a parking space on the property but it didn’t look like a huge amount was available so best to advise in advance.
- It was horrible don’t know where to start it was damp cracked tiles on the bathroom floor . Never even attempted to shower for fear of getting sick . The room was so cold the bed covers stained same with the extra blankets the pillows were a joke. I am really not happy and if this is the best you can come up with I must start booking elsewhere. I am booked into Hotel Hoher Freschen In Felkirch and I hope this hotel will not be such a health hazard.
- Price was very cheap (you definitely get what you pay for, i.e. you don’t pay much and don’t get much!). We felt lucky that our room was in better condition than those in previous guests’ reviews – glad we read reviews so had very low expectations. We had booked a room with shared bathroom but lucked out and were given a room with en suite.
West Port Hotel
The West Port Hotel is a traditional Scottish pub and restaurant in the historic town of Linlithgow, West Lothian. It offers rooms with private bathrooms with satellite TVs and free Wi-Fi.The compact rooms at the West Port feature shower rooms with hairdryers. Rooms also include radios, alarm clocks can tea/coffee making facilities.Each morning a hearty Scottish breakfast is served and light snacks are available throughout the day. In the evening a range of Scottish and international meals are offered. The restaurant/bar area has deep sofas, mood lighting and a range of local beverages.The center of Linlithgow is a 10-minute walk away and boasts the Church Of St Michael and the ruins of Linlithgow Palace, former home to Scottish monarchs and birthplace of King James V.Linlithgow and West Lothian Golf Clubs are both within a 5-minute drive of the hotel. Free parking is available at the West Port.
- The bed was comfy and the breakfast was very tasty
- Beds very comfy, lovely fresh bedding, restaurant very good.
- The location was perfect ; on the high street but not noisy or raucous at all. The staff were friendly and helpful; upgraded me to a bigger room and put out breakfast extra early for me . I will go back!
- Nice cosy hotel and the food in the restaurant was fantastic.
- Bed very comfy. Really cosy. Staff very helpful. Not far from the centre of town. Traffic not to noisy.
Corstorphine Lodge Hotel
Corstorphine Lodge Hotel is located in Edinburgh, 4 miles from Edinburgh Festival Theater and 4.1 miles from Omni Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Royal Lyceum Theater is 3.3 miles from Corstorphine Lodge Hotel, and King’s Theater is 3.4 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Michelle, the lead Hostes was most excellent in attending to all our needs. Almost like she never slept. Excellent breakfast cook too.
- Very comfortable bed in a big spacious room. Warm colours on the walls and the heating was lovely stepping in from a cold night. Breakfast in the morning was superb.
- The location is near, or so called a closer way to Edinburgh airport. Another thing let me excited is the breakfast time is early enough. Start from 7 o’clock in the morning, that is good for the travelers take time for next step.
- Super friendly staff, welcoming every guest. Accomodation very clean, bed super comfortable. Breakfast with fresh juice, and besides continental breakfast, there is full english breakfast available upon request. Very nice atmosphere.
- The ‘lounge’ was dirty and chairs had holes in their very old covers.
Ashgrove House Hotel
One of our best sellers in Edinburgh! Featuring free WiFi, Ashgrove House Hotel offers accommodations in Edinburgh, just 1.6 miles from Edinburgh Festival Theater. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV.Omni Center is 1.7 miles from Ashgrove House Hotel, and Royal Lyceum Theater is 0.9 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 6 miles away.
- The bed was comfortable, the space very clean and there was utensils to prepare coffee or tea
- Lovely staff, delicious breakfast, great location. Would definitely recommend for a short stay.
- Very easy to travel to city centre, Haymarket train station nearby trams available.
- They were great in so many ways! Super clean bedroom, comfortable bed and good sheets as well. Amazing breakfast and really good service.
A very charming and cozy place.
Tasty breakfast, nice and helpful staff and good location.
Edinburgh House Hotel – B&B
Less than 1.5 miles from Edinburgh Waverley Train Station and the center of the city, Edinburgh House Hotel has rooms with private bathrooms and free on-street parking.The hotel is in a quiet location, just off Leith Walk, a main route into central Edinburgh. There are regular buses, and the ride to the center of the city takes less than 10 minutes.The rooms have a TV and tea and coffee-making facilities. Continental breakfasts are available each morning, served in an eating area with an exposed-beam ceiling
- The staff of the hotel was extremely helpful. Especially Laura the receptionist gave us great information vis-a-vis the things to do and the places to visit.
- Quite cheap and convenient location for me. Old-style room but all facilities working fine, so no problem, especially in view of the very low price.
- It’s a wonderful old typical Edinburgh building.
- Good place to stay in Edinburgh, with good facilities.
- The rooms were clean and acceptable, close to the centre of Edinburgh.
Balmore Guest House
One of our top picks in Edinburgh.Located 0.9 miles from Edinburgh Festival Theater in Edinburgh, Balmore Guest House features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room comes with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Omni Center is 1.3 miles from Balmore Guest House, and King’s Theater is 650 feet away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 6 miles from Balmore Guest House.
- Nice room with private bathroom which was great plenty of storage space brilliant breakfast and price. Bed was fantastically comfy highly recommend.
- The staff are super friendly and helpful and the breakfast has everything you could want. Good location and very clean rooms.
- Friendly helpful and pleasant staff. Good breafast. Comfortable bed.
Property was suffcient for an overnight stay.
- The location was fine. Ten to 15 minutes walk from the hotel to tourist attractions.
Top Guest Houses In Rosyth Fife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rosyth Fife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rosyth Fife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rosyth Fife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!