10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rosuero Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosuero Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rosuero Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosuero Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosuero Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rosuero Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rosuero Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rosuero Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural La Mesta
Located in Prádena, 26 miles from Segovia, Hotel Rural La Mesta features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for skiing. Pedraza-Segovia is 6 miles from Hotel Rural La Mesta, and La Granja de San Ildefonso is 23 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 46 miles away.
Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
No English spoken, but it is Spain.
- A very quaint typically Spanish hotel. The owner didn’t speak much English and our Spanish is not much better but sign language worked well.
- location, owner. Restaurant looked good although didn´t use it.
- Cleanliness exceptional. Staff charming and helpful. Food very good especially the suckling pig.
- Friendly staff, quiet room, good restaurant, great cheesecake.
- Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
Hostal restaurante Villa de Sepúlveda
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal restaurante Villa de Sepúlveda offers accommodations in Sepúlveda, just 12 miles from Pedraza-Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet.There is a tour desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Aranda de Duero is 26 miles from Hostal Restaurante Villa Sepúlveda, and Peñafiel is 29 miles away.
- Room was comfortable, although view onto a back yard was not ideal! Hotel location – a bit out of town – was not great, in view of the cold weather. We decided against going out in evening because of the distance from town, etc. However food was good in the hotel, and we managed without any communication problems although no English was spoken there.
Good location for exploring Sepulveda area and Ermita San Frutos.
Excellent evening meal esp. cochinillo cuchifritos.
- Limpieza, comodidad, tranquilidad. Extraordinaria atención del dueño. Facilidad para aparcar. Como tiene restaurante puedes desayunar, comer o cenar en el mismo alojamiento. Muy rica la gastronomía y asados. Fuimos con nuestro bebe de 18 meses y estuvimos genial.
- Me gusto todo, pero sobre todo el personal del hostal ha sido muy amable tanto Eusebio como su mujer. Hemos estado como si estuviéramos en casa, gracias por todo Eusebio y haber si volvemos muy pronto.
- El personal muy agradable. Muy limpio todo. La cocina muy buena.
Hostal El Panadero
One of our best sellers in Sepúlveda! Located in Sepúlveda, 31 miles from Segovia, Hostal El Panadero features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Pedraza-Segovia is 12 miles from Hostal El Panadero, and Aranda de Duero is 26 miles from the property.
The room was small but nice and clean. Staff was really helpful and nice. I’m not sure if the lady who checked us in was the owner or just staff, but she had a really good vibe about her: very helpful, always smiling.
Went with two friends and we all enjoyed the short stay.
- Great place for an overnight stay in a beautiful town. The owner was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were on the small side but that is reflected in the price. Spotlessly clean. Breakfast was provided too in the restaurant under the hostal. Fairly basic but again, for the price, excellent value for money.
- A Hostal is in the center of the town but access is a challenge. The rooms are small and basic. The staff are welcoming and helpful. Breakfast is included in the price and is basic but good. Parking is in the street and is free.
The location and view from the room were excellent. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Room cosy but would have preferred a double bed. Still had a great time.
Friendly staff when they arrived.
Reduced price as breakfast not available at 7.30 – not until 9.30/10 I think it was.
- The room was small but nice and clean. Staff was really helpful and nice. I’m not sure if the lady who checked us in was the owner or just staff, but she had a really good vibe about her: very helpful, always smiling.
Posada de San Millán
Posada de San Millán offers accommodations in Sepúlveda. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 12 miles from Posada de San Millán, and Aranda de Duero is 26 miles from the property.
- Amazing building with surviving 11th century elements. Full of character. Quiet and spotlessly clean.
It’s got a lot of character. In an ideal location.
Welcoming hostess. Very quiet.
I’d highly recommend it.
- Pilar and her staff could not do enough for you. The breakfast was excellent.
Wonderful 12th century building. Lovely village and only a few miles off the motorway for an overnight stop.
Charming owner, friendly staff . Just brilliant.
- Historical architecture was excellent. Staff excellent.
El Mirador del Caslilla
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Mirador del Caslilla offers accommodations in Sepúlveda, just 31 miles from Segovia.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 12 miles from El Mirador del Caslilla, and Aranda de Duero is 26 miles away.
- This place is run by a very sweet and helpful couple. We biked to Sepulveda from Segovia and they were extremely welcoming, made room for our bikes, and helped us get in touch with local taxis (which is basically done by word of mouth). Really cute and quiet place.
- Clean and practical with no extra charge for the dig
- I loved the couple that took care of the hotel and the breakfast: fresh fruit, local products, … perfect ¡
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Very clean rooms and bathrooms.
- La ubicación, la habitación, en realidad, todo bien.
Hostal Posada La Panadera
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Posada La Panadera offers accommodations in Sepúlveda, just 31 miles from Segovia.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 12 miles from Hostal Posada La Panadera, and Aranda de Duero is 26 miles away.
- Nice place right in the center of the village. Very silent and clean.
- La cercanía a la plaza de Sepúlveda y la limpieza del hostal.
- La habitación estaba muy limpia, comoda y tranquilidad absoluta!
Excelente ubicación. Encargada muy amable. Viajamos una pareja con dos niños. Habitaciones confortables y muy limpias.
Sin duda, repetiríamos.
- La chica que nos atendió fue muy amable. El hotel es pequeñito pero está muy bien ubicado. Limpio y las camas cómodas.
Hostal Rural Jarpar
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Rural Jarpar offers accommodations in Grajera, just 20 miles from Pedraza-Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV.Aranda de Duero is 21 miles from Hostal Rural Jarpar, and Peñafiel is 31 miles from the property.
- We really liked the hostel, clean, comfy and very relaxing
- Lovely building and very easy to find from the autovia. Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent vale for the money. Very dog friendly.
- Excellent value for money, staff very helpful and a great nights sleep.
Beautiful traditional building, tastefully updated
Good service and lovely breakfast
Warm and comfortable, as it was -5C!
Only 5 minutes off A1 between Madrid and Burgos.
El Andarrio is located in Buitrago del Lozoya, 26 miles from Segovia and 13 miles from Pedraza-Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Navacerrada is 27 miles from El Andarrio, and La Granja de San Ildefonso is 20 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 36 miles away.
- The type of room is different from others, with two levels, which makes it really nice
Las habitaciones son originales por su distribución.
La atención del servicio inmejorable, muy atentos.
- La habitación preciosa, una Buhardilla.. Limpia, silenciosa y agradable.
Las habitaciones muy limpias y originales al estar en dos alturas . El personal excelente y la comida estupenda …Bien cocinada y presentada , además de abundante.
Me sorprendió favorablemente para ser un hostal .
- Habitación dúplex agradable y limpia. Personal del hostal y restaurante amable. Muy recomendable.
Hostal Madrid Paris
Located in Buitrago del Lozoya in the region of Comunidad de Madrid, 25 miles from Segovia, Hostal Madrid Paris features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is available.Pedraza-Segovia is 13 miles from Hostal Madrid Paris, and Navacerrada is 27 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 35 miles away.
The room was spotless and very recently decorated etc.
The town is a real gem if you get the time to look around.
Food in the restaurant is very good and a reasonable rate and wine is good and cheap.
The staff, although with a limited English and me with no Spanish are very nice and helpful.
- Close to motorway. Parked for free outside front door. Very quiet room with big radiator, important in Nov. Supermarket next door
- Beautiful medieval town outstanding scenery river flows through a deep gorge
- Easy access off the motorway. 5 minute walk from lovely small ancient town with bars and restaurants. Hotel restaurant was closed being Sunday. But excellent bar menu and the food was good. The room was small but clean with shower over bath. Will definitely stay there again.
It’s a very nice little town worth getting there early to look around.
The food was very good but the room a little on the small side but very clean.
All you need for a short stay and not to far to Santander.
- The room was spotless and very recently decorated etc.
El Pajar Negro
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, El Pajar Negro is located in Majaelrayo in the region of Castila-La Mancha, just 26 miles from Pedraza-Segovia.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montejo de la Sierra is 12 miles from El Pajar Negro, and Sepúlveda is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 46 miles from El Pajar Negro.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Rosuero Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rosuero Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rosuero Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rosuero Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!