10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rossendale Lancashire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rossendale Lancashire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rossendale Lancashire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rossendale Lancashire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rossendale Lancashire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rossendale Lancashire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rossendale Lancashire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rossendale Lancashire:
Loe Lodge offers accommodations in Bury. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Manchester is 11 miles from Loe Lodge, and Liverpool is 30 miles from the property. Manchester Airport is 19 miles away.
- The property was in a beautiful location not far from Ramsbottom town. It had very high quality furnishings and linen/towels and was spotlessly clean. The shower/bathroom was of a high standard. And every little detail had been thought of even down to fresh milk in the fridge and biscuits and chocolates in the room. The breakfast was delicious and plenty of it. Nothing was too much trouble.
- A nice warm greeting and an Amazing choice of breakfast options. well presented and very tasty.The room was perfect
- The full English breakfast is superb.Room was very clean.Comfy bed.Lovely quiet location.Not too far to walk to Ramsbottom.Plenty of local taxi firms to get you back at night.
- We had room 1. The room, and ensuite bathroom, were both generously sized. The bed was comfortable, with quality linen and towels for the bathroom. Good quality fixtures used throughout, the shower was generously sized with a good flow of hot water. Breakfast was tasty and used local ingredients. Richard is very friendly and offered us some tips as to local places for good food and drink. Free wifi and parking. Nice views across open fields from the room.
The best breakfast I’ve had in a long time!!
Beautifully furnished cosy room
Great local walks from the front door
Featuring free WiFi, Moss Lodge offers accommodations in Rochdale, just 9 miles from Manchester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Leeds is 28 miles from Moss Lodge, and Bradford is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Room furnishings to high standard, good ensuite, all clean, tidy & inviting. Close to amenities McD, KFC, Morrisons and only 10min drive to get to glorious moors, hills & countryside. Although not need on this occasion, within walking distant bus stops for Rochdale & Metro for Manchester. Information file & local magazine in room full of good tips/visits in area for longer stays.
Lovely welcome by the manager – very helpful, charming and thoughtful. Wake up call was remembered. comfortable Bed. warm room. Good lighting to work by.
I have now stayed in four hotels in Rochdale, this is the only one I would return to.
I was the only guest I think _ I’m told Sunday night is the least popular day.
Very friendly welcome and it was a quiet weekend when we stayed, so no ‘busy’ problems.
Very clean rooms and traditional feel in keeping with the building’s history.
- Staff so friendly and accommodating. Anything you asked was dealt with in a very good timely manner.
- Evening meal was excellent, couldn’t fault quality or service, great menu choices. We hadn’t booked cooked breakfast but the free continental breakfast was surprisingly more than adequate. Rooms were spacious, individually decorated, beds comfortable and all spotlessly clean.
Hill View Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Hill View Hotel offers accommodations in Blackburn. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manchester is 21 miles from Hill View Hotel, and Liverpool is 31 miles from the property. Manchester Airport is 29 miles away.
It is an old property and the owners have done well to decorate and present in reasonable order. Bed and pillows were comfortable. The room was TINY!!
I would say that the accommodation is geared towards workmen rather than travellers. However, it was value for money.
- Great little guesthouse, friendly staff and good value for money.
- didn’t have breakfast as had to get off early the bed was slightly hard but the place was clean and tidy
- The breakfast was none existant came down in the morning at the designated time only to find a letter telling me were to leave my key
- The staff were very friendly and made me feel very welcome
- It is an old property and the owners have done well to decorate and present in reasonable order. Bed and pillows were comfortable. The room was TINY!!
Grains Bar Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Grains Bar Hotel offers accommodations in Oldham. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Manchester is 10 miles from Grains Bar Hotel, and Leeds is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The views, the breakfast, the staff and the nearby pub.
- Friendly efficient staff, comfortable nights stay, ample car parking, early breakfast available. Shame about the weather, would have liked to enjoy the countryside & views but fog & mist for the whole of my stay.
- Staff excellent but bookings.com messed up very embarrassing
- lovely clean place the staff was very friendly and welcoming 🙂
- Very friendly and interested in making our stay enjoyable
Pilkingtons Guest House Accrington
Pilkingtons Guest House Accrington is located in Accrington, just 20 miles from Manchester.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Blackpool is 28 miles from Pilkingtons Guest House Accrington, and Southport is 27 miles away. Manchester Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Staff were so friendly as soon as I arrived. Polite and informative. Hotel is what some people would class as ‘outdated’ but it was exceptionally clean and I liked the look. Breakfast was out of this world. The free range eggs were so fabulous i bought half a dozen to bring home. I’d definitely stay here again.
- Good Wifi, Very Nice Breakfast, Nice Extras[ washing etc.] Clean and Very friendly Hosts.
- A brilliant location, lovely clean comfortable rooms great breakfast felt very well looked after highly recommend
- Mary is very lovely and friendly . She treats you like part of her family. The property is very clean and quite. The location is perfect for any purpose. Plus, the breakfast was delicious. It was fresh and cooked by her !!!
- I used this guest house while I was taking my Class 2 driving test – everything was spot on and I would recommend it to anyone!
Featuring free WiFi, The Fernhurst offers accommodations in Blackburn. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.Manchester is 20 miles from The Fernhurst, and Liverpool is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 27 miles from The Fernhurst.
- The room was bigger than expected. Not too noisy although the doors were very noisy.
- Very pleasant and helpful staff, room was clean and well maintained with the hotel very close to the motorway network
- Nice friendly staff overall a good hotel and nice place to stay
- Cleanliness level was so poor I have got a picture of room with insects in it.
Located near the city center.
Has a restaurant which serves food which is alright.
People working in the reception and the restaurant were very helpful.
Offering a children’s playground and views of the garden, Waddow Hall is located in Clitheroe, 28.6 miles from Manchester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is offered in the public lounges, conference rooms and bar area. Free private parking is available on site.Tea and coffee facilities are provided in all rooms. The standard rooms feature a TV.There is a shared lounge at the property with a TV. A full English breakfast is served each morning.The area is popular for fishing and canoeing. Blackpool is 26.7 miles from Waddow Hall, while Southport is 29.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford International Airport, 30.4 miles from Waddow Hall.
- Rooms were basic but clean and comfy. Accurate descrption on site. Beautiful location with stunning views. Staff exceptional.
- From the moment you enter the gates leading through the extensive grounds to the Hall, it is impossible not to be impressed. This impression continues with the very friendly and helpful reception staff to the size and comfort of the room. There’s an unexpected and pleasurable change at breakfast as a full cooked breakfast is now included in the room rate. All in all, Waddow Hall proved to be an absolute delight and I look forward to staying there again.
Comfy bed with great view from the window. Super breakfast. Welcoming staff who were so helpful.
A rural gem in a busy world.
- Receptionist was lovely and very helpful. Location was beautiful.
- Jenet who was on reception was an excellent ambassador for Waddow Hall and the charity, gave me lots of information and history knowledge of the Hall plus reading matter. Nothing was to much trouble and all this came with the most incredible smile. The room was imacculate & beds very comfortable. Breakfast was better than some 5* establishments have stayed in. Then last but not least the views of the rolling country side were breathtaking, lots of places to walk and get lost in the scenic vista. Clitheroe was a short taxi ride away. FABULOUS
The Guest House Worsthorne
The Guest House Worsthorne is set in Burnley. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available and on-site parking is provided.Guest rooms at the guest house are equipped with a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Manchester is 21.1 miles from the accommodation, while Leeds is 26.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford International Airport, 22.4 miles from The Guest House Worsthorne.
- What a lovely place. Excellent room. Very clean and tidy. Location and the village itself were perfect. The host David was a great guy too………will highly recommend to anyone and we will be definitely returning next year!!
- Super friendly staff, exceptionally clean and comfortable -lovely mints and biscuits in the room! Highly recommend 🙂
- A spacious, clean and comfortable room right in the heart of the village.
- Very clean, practical and friendly. Great location, situated at the centre of a small village. Recommended.
- Very comfortable stay on Worsthorne at the immaculately clean Guesthouse. Handily located for a pleasant pint in the Crooked Billet and a substantial breakfast in the morning.
Rostrevor Hotel – Guest House
Just off highway A56 in Bury, Lancashire, this splendid 19th-century property overlooks peaceful parkland, yet is within easy reach of the busy center of Manchester.These 2 spacious family houses have been carefully converted to form a hotel. Rostrevor now offers quiet, fully equipped modern rooms, with feature fireplaces and decorative plaster work.In the evenings, after a long day, you can relax in the hotel’s lounge-bar.
The Stay was great. A god nights sleep was bad in the comfortable bed.
We are not Breakfast People
So could not comment on the food.
- Great room – overlooking main road but not much noise when the windows were closed. Enjoyed a freshly cooked breakfast – with fresh Scottish kippers one day. Great location for work in Bury.
- Nice Staff. Reasonable value as not a lot else was available, I would stay again. Nice manager & nice breakfast options, good home made jam. Hassle free
Very filling breakfast. Pre breakfast choices best I have seen.
Being greeted on arrival. Even given quicker direction from London.
- Peter and Michelle were courteous and helpful. Room was clean and tidy
- The Stay was great. A god nights sleep was bad in the comfortable bed.
Highgrove Guest House
Whether your stay is short or long-term, you will instantly feel welcomed and at home. The 10-room guesthouse has a great service and high standards to ensure your stay is an enjoyable one. All rooms are bright and well furnished. There are single, double, twin and family rooms, all with private bathrooms and beverage facilities.
I stayed in a single room. It was clean and spacious, with a conformable bed. The whole decor was a little dated but the price reflected this.
Staff were extremely friendly and welcoming, and the optional additional breakfast well cooked, tasty and well priced. Excellent location around 10 minutes walk from the town centre
- Good location near the station with comfortable room. Really friendly welcome. Very good value for money. Good WiFi.
- bed was really nice room was nice and dark as had sore eyes so was brilliant
Easy check in and check out
Clean room and hot shower
- Clean, comfortable, curteous and well priced. Near station and town centre transport interchange.
- I stayed in a single room. It was clean and spacious, with a conformable bed. The whole decor was a little dated but the price reflected this.
Top Guest Houses In Rossendale Lancashire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rossendale Lancashire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rossendale Lancashire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rossendale Lancashire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!