10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rosemarkie Highlands – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosemarkie Highlands is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rosemarkie Highlands. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosemarkie Highlands. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosemarkie Highlands. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rosemarkie Highlands right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rosemarkie Highlands with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rosemarkie Highlands:
One of our best sellers in Nairn! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Invernairne has a great location overlooking the Moray Firth, and from the garden you can stroll down a path to the beach.This historic mansion has one of the best settings in Nairn, and many of its rooms overlook the sea. Try and spot dolphins, seals, yachts or a beautiful sunset.Invernairne has free Wi-Fi and excellent breakfasts are available. A baronial lounge bar is open until the early evening and hosts a log fire in cooler months.
- The property itself is beautifully decorated with a large but cosy bar area where you can lounge with a drink and play some board games. The owners are extremely passionate about their business and we have a lovely evening getting to know them with the other guests while the children played. We will definitely be returning!
- Camilla and Ryan were very accommodating and friendly. The rooms were perfect and clean. Upon arrival, she suggested restaurants in the area and she made reservations for us at a close-by restaurant.
- Fantastic views. Hostess friendly and very helpful.
The bed was comfy,room clean exceptional service and views to die for.
Owners very friendly and couldn’t do enough to facilitate our stay
- Wonderful ‘baronial’ lounge with log fire, and views over the Moray Firth. Could have spent hours sitting in the comfy leather sofas. Camilla and Ryan are wonderful hosts and have created a very special place.
Dionard Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, Dionard Guest House offers accommodations in Inverness, just 24 miles from Aviemore. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.Nairn is 15 miles from Dionard Guest House, and Grantown on Spey is 25 miles from the property. Inverness Airport is 8 miles away.
- The girls were very welcoming. Lovely position in residential area on a relatively quiet crossroads a short walk to the shops. But there was a promising pub/ hotel right across the road and a church on the other corner. The present proprietors are eco conscious which is good to see. The ensuite bathroom is a good size and there is a great shower and room isvery well lit.. bed quite comfortable though room is cosy not a lot of room but we weren’t staying for an extended period. Just a night. Breakfast was very good too. Yes would recommmend and would choose it again
- The lovely host who made us feel so welcome. She provided sweets for my friends children and beer and haggis crisps for the adults! She was just lovely!
Owners very welcoming
Very relaxed and friendly
Good location easy walking distance to river ness,pubs and restaurants and shops
- Excellent site for seeing Inverness. Can walk downtown from this property. Great hosts
B&B was comfortable and clean. Gail welcomed us and made us feel right at home. Walking distance to castle and restaurants.
Anne was very helpful with tips for our day of site seeing.
Located in Nairn, 13 miles from Inverness, Carnach House features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Aviemore is 27 miles from Carnach House, and Elgin is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Everything of the highest quality, very clean. Brilliant beds.
- The location is a bit out of town (it was 10mins away from the airport, 5mins from Nairn and 25mins from Invereness, 45mins from Loch Ness & Urquhart Castle and 1hr from the snowy mountains next to Loch Morlich). Rooms was always clean, Bed was super comfortable, bathroom came with underfloor heating, bathtub was a Jacuzzi type as well as a shower was provided. Lounge Area for friends and family was warm and relaxing (thanks to the wood fired, fire place that made the room really warm through those colds nights). Staff were great. Place felt like i was staying in someones large home/mansion not a hotel (that’s a good thing). Decor was really traditional and elegant. Splendid place, with lovely Owners. View from the bedroom was facing the backyard, it was a n small open space. During the day it let sunlight into the room and at night you can see the stars very clearly. Breakfast was fresh and tasty.
- The hotel is amazing and the staff go above and beyond to ensure your stay is perfect
- Absolutely first class property. Huge rooms, super comfy bed, wonderful views, lots of parking, fast wifi, beautiful views, red squirrels in the garden and deer, super breakfast. Few minutes drive into Nairn for restaurants , pubs. Highly recommend.
- The inn was beautiful ! Our room was spacious with an equally large bathroom. The furnishings and decor was everything we could have wished for-comfortable bed, plenty of storage for belongings and an extra seating area for relaxing. We also spent time in the living room on the main level and enjoyed an evening nightcap with our hosts, Hilary & Ian. Breakfasts were enough to set us up until mid afternoon as there was nothing that wasn’t offered! I would not hesitate to visit again. The location was conveniently close to town and a short ride from Inverness and Culloden Moor.
Carisbrooke Guest House
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Carisbrooke Guest House is located in Inverness in the region of Highlands, just 25 miles from Aviemore. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking.Nairn is 15 miles from Carisbrooke Guest House, and Grantown on Spey is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Nice touch continental breakfast plenty of choice as well as cooked option.Room spotless and comfortable bed.Would have no problem recommending this B&B.
- Very accommodating for check-in. My mum wasn’t very well and, even although room was being cleaned, was offered a cup of tea and that the cleaning would resume later.
Clean comfortable cheerful warm good modern decor
well kept pleasent room…
- We had a very warm welcome and the accommodation was very comfortable. Breakfast was lovely and served in a very pleasant breakfast room. We would certainly go back.
- Host was very nice and friendly and allowed us to deposit our luggage before the check in time. Also made recommendations on food options around the area. Room was cosy with sufficient facilities (even had heater and 2 hair dryers!) Breakfast was lovely and home made by the host himself.
The Waverley Guest House
The Waverley Guest House offers accommodation with free WiFi in Inverness, attractively situated a 3-minute walk from Inverness Castle and a 16-minute walk from Caledonian Canal. The property is around 1.6 miles from University of the Highlands and Islands, Inverness and 650 feet from Inverness Museum and Art Gallery. RNI Community Hospital is a 12-minute walk from the property.All guest rooms in the guest house are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms are en-suite while others have shared bathroom facilities.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Caledonian Thistle is 1.2 miles from The Waverley Guest House. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 8.1 miles from the accommodation.
- Good comfortable all but small single room plenty breakfast and very central to the city
- Bed very comfy,tho just a continental breakfast was ample. Room in general ok. Shared shower room and toilet but spotless.
- Central location. Good value. Clean. Friendly staff.
- I liked the friendly staff, the comfy bed and the cleanliness of the room. The location is very central, close to both train station and bus station. The morning coffee was delicious.
- The location of this property was great, near the major transit station in town and in the center of all the excitement! Easy to find, very nice staff, lovely charming room. The bathroom was right next door to my room and very clean. I never had to wait to use it/shower. It is in a very bustling area so just be aware that at night you will hear the excitement of the city! Maybe bring some ear plugs.
Alban and Abbey House
One of our best sellers in Inverness! Alban and Abbey House offers accommodations in Inverness. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Aviemore is 25 miles from Alban and Abbey House, and Nairn is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 8 miles from Alban and Abbey House.
- Location, decor, close to all amenities, quiet road, private car park
- This wad the first time staying here and it was wonderful, great location and venue its self was beautiful. On site parking as well which was a bonus.
- Very friendly people great location and parking fab.
- Comfy and placenta of space for three of us, good parking space, shower hot, staff very friendly.
- Nice rooms and only 10min walk to the riverside and restaurants. The staff were very welcoming and helpful.
Aberfeldy Lodge Guest House
Located in the Inverness City Centre neighborhood in Inverness, 24 miles from Aviemore, Aberfeldy Lodge Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental and car rental. Nairn is 15 miles from Aberfeldy Lodge Guest House, and Grantown on Spey is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The room was really clean and comfortable and breakfast was great. Location was just perfect, walking distance from city center with free parking on the street.
- Friendly staff, good location, good breakfast, large room.
- Kathleen was lovely, our bedroom was beautiful, comfy and spotless. A 5 minute walk and you’re in the town centre, and Kathleen’s breakfast will keep you going well into the afternoon. Can’t wait to come back 🙂
host was friendly and accommodating. reasonable sized room with patio doors.
Breakfast was good…loads of toast too.
Nice quiet are but close to all facilities
- Kathleen and her family (including her cat) are nice, the house is stylish and comfort to stay, the full Scottish breakfast is extraordinary good.
Armadale Guest House
Armadale Guest House offers accommodations in Inverness.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aviemore is 25 miles from Armadale Guest House, and Nairn is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 8 miles from Armadale Guest House.
- The staff were very friendly and welcoming. The rooms were stunning and beds were very comfortable would definitely come again and would highly recommend staying again.
- It was very nice, clean. Very close the city center on good place.
- there was know breakfast in the morning because he said we don,t do breakfast in the winter
- Literally everything about the place was great. Kind hosts, clean, great location, great price, and enjoyed the facilities!
Everything was perfect. The owner, who met us personally, was waiting for us although we came after the work hours of the reception. Very polite and helpful and he made it super easy for us to settle and find our way in Inverness too.
The room was perfect (spacious and comfortable), we stayed for more than 1 night and everything was super clean when we returned the next day after our excursion.
I should mention that I also talked to the owner on the phone exactly after making the booking online and he was very understanding for being late, for waiting for us and gave plenty of information on our booking. In a word: EXCELLENT!
Glasdair House is located in Inverness, 25 miles from Aviemore and 15 miles from Nairn. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Grantown on Spey is 25 miles from Glasdair House, and Fort Augustus is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 8 miles from Glasdair House.
- Wonderful hosts, clean rooms and nice breakfast. Short walk from the main areas of Inverness.
- Very friendly staff, great location – near city center. Comfirtable and clean rooms. Best price/quality ratio.
- The overall impression is of a typically town accomodation with standard above avarage level. Good for business People, and of course for everyone else. Cooked breakfast of outstanding quality!
- Mary and Matt were gracious hosts and made us feel very welcome. We enjoyed coming down to the sunny breakfast room each morning for a delicious Scottish breakfast – be sure to try the haggis (especially the vegetarian option). It is an easy walk into town from the hotel and don’t miss the lovely riverside walk to the Islands, which you can see if you take the riverside path away from town. We walked down to the Inverness Botanical Gardens, which are small but make for a nice destination and have a nice cafe for a cup of tea.
- Staff amazing very friendly, room personal touches
Abermar Guest House
Abermar Guest House is located in the Inverness City Centre neighborhood in Inverness, just 25 miles from Aviemore. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Nairn is 15 miles from Abermar Guest House, and Grantown on Spey is 25 miles from the property. Inverness Airport is 8 miles away.
- It was a very nice and pleasant stay in Inverness, likeable and helpful hosts, good breakfast – we really enjoyed our time here!
- very friendly host, varied breakfast, very clean room, private car park, close to city center and nice Pub with live music just 3 min warm away.
- Everything,awesome breakfast, the best fruit salad i ever had,actually i asked for a usb mouse at 10:00pm and they searched the whole house until they found one. Top service
- Amazing hosts. Nothing was too much trouble. Interested in our country.
- Good friendly place, quite close to town centre, good breakfast
Top Guest Houses In Rosemarkie Highlands Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rosemarkie Highlands to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rosemarkie Highlands but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rosemarkie Highlands. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!