10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rosemarket – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosemarket is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rosemarket. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosemarket. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosemarket. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rosemarket right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rosemarket with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rosemarket:
Lakeland Guest House
Lakeland Guest House offers accommodations in Pembroke Dock. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Tenby is 11 miles from Lakeland Guest House, and St. Davids is 19 miles away.
Peaceful location with estuary views
Eclectic decoration, celebrates the owners taste
- Great location, breakfast and value for money. Owners/staff very friendly and accommodating. Ample parking.
- Fridge in bedroom. Warm on a very cold night ouside.
- We were greeted by a gentleman who was very friendly and helpful, breakfast was briil place was very clean would definitely book there again
- A perfect B&B to use when returning from Ireland on the ferry from Rosslare. Literally a two minute drive from the port, on-site parking, excellent communications from the owner, would definitely use again.
- Peaceful location with estuary views
Albion Guest House & Apartments
Albion Guest House & Apartments is located in Pembroke Dock, just 11 miles from Tenby.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.St. Davids is 19 miles from Albion Guest House & Apartments, and Carmarthen is 30 miles from the property.
- We had a lovely experience staying with great proprietors
The pictures on Booking.com don’t do this place justice! Booked an apartment for Valentines day and it was beautiful; nicely decorated, spacious and comfortable. The staff were friendly and fixed a few minor issues with the room within 5 minutes of our arrival (broken bulb & we couldn’t get the fridge to turn on)
Breakfast was great too! Location is good, right opposite a corner shop and only a 2 minute walk to the town center. Short drive to Pembroke and great base for exploring the coast path.
- Staff were very friendly and made our late arrival easy. Good facilities, lovely breakfast.
- The bed was comfortable and the Albion was in a great location for business travel
- Upgraded at no added cost to a large suite. Have stayed here four times and each time, the stop has been spot-on.
Connaught Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Connaught Guest House offers accommodations in Pembroke.Each room has a TV.Tenby is 9 miles from Connaught Guest House, and St. Davids is 21 miles away.
- Very handy location with parking outside. Just very friendly and obliging. Breakfast provided in the room was a nice touch and very convenient for me. Excellent value for money
- Great location. Super friendly and helpful you couldn’t ask for more. Breakfast was amazing 😉
- Everything was great, people were lovely, rooms were lush, bathroom was clean, shower was easy to work. Breakfast was fab, extras and seconds were offered! Highly recommend. We will be returning very very soon 😃😃
When arriving we received a warm welcome and were shown to a functional, clean family room equipped with everything you would expect. We were given the keys and were invited to come back and forth as we wanted.
The bed was comfortable, the facilities were good, an breakfast was first class.
Outside, there was ample free parking outside and nearby, the property was centrally located in Pembroke town, close to a shop, pubs and a restaurant and was a useful base for exploring the beautiful scenery in the area.
- Was a lovely bed and breakfast, the owner was very friendly, and the breakfast was amazing.
St David’s Guesthouse
St David’s Guesthouse is located in Haverfordwest, 15 miles from Tenby and 14 miles from St. Davids. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Carmarthen is 28 miles from St David’s Guesthouse, and Cardigan is 23 miles away.
- Absolutely fantastic experience Colin and Estelle made us very welcome and the room was outstanding breakfast outstanding overall a beautiful experience.
- The hosts were friendly, & helpful . The bed & sheets were heavenly & comfortable. This historic house with all mod cons was interesting to stay in & easy parking was a treat!
- Rooms were decorated very tastefully and were very comfortable. The bathrooms were excellent. The breakfast was very nice and the hosts made you freel very welcome.
- Large, very comfortable rooms with private bath. Tea, coffee, water and a few snacks in the room. The most wonderful breakfast selection: tea, coffee, 4 juice selections, fresh fruit, yogurts, cereal & granola. A beautiful menu to select a hot breakfast from: French toast, smoked salmon scrambled eggs, a full welsh breakfast of egg, sausage, tomato, mushroom beans just to name a few things. Wonderful owners, very attentive and accommodating. Beautiful house, furnishing and grounds. We loved our stay at St.David’s Guest House!
- Friendly host, warm spacious room, great bed and within walking distance to the centre of town
Elm Grove Country House
Elm Grove Country House is located in Tenby, just 25 miles from St. Davids. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong, and pool at the guesthouse. Carmarthen is 23 miles from Elm Grove Country House, and Llanelli is 26 miles away.
- Staff couldn’t do enough to help, very clean, thoughtful touches, beautiful surroundings, games room
- Lovely hosts and coffee/tea/biscuits re stocked every day. Also offered us tea and cakes on arrival, which we have never had before.
From the time you were greeted by Jane and Alan you felt at home at this grand manor. Rooms were spacious and well equipped with tea and coffee facilities. Full Welsh breakfast was offered. Dinner menu included all local produce.
Jane and Alan were the perfect host offering their local knowledge and assistance for ongoing travels.
- Spacious room with lovely comfy bed and an excellent breakfast.
- Very friendly owners who were more that happy to share their knowledge of the surrounding area. A warm welcome with the offer of a cup tea or coffee offered. A very nice surprise as yummy locally made Easter egg was left in my room on Easter Sunday. They didn’t mind opening my own bottle of beer when I had a evening meal. A very nice breakfast to set you up for a day exploring.
St Lawrence Country Guest House
Located in Tenby, 27 miles from St. Davids, St Lawrence Country Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Carmarthen is 22 miles from St Lawrence Country Hotel, and Llanelli is 25 miles from the property.
Courtesy of our hosts.
Comfort of our room.
Cleanliness of everything and thorough servicing of rooms.
Use of extra facilities like lounge, breakfast room and garden.
Our hosts’ amazing attention to all possible detail.
Easy on site parking.
- Very comfortable room and bed. Excellent breakfast, super hosts and lovely location.
- The hosts, Pippa and Phillip were excellent, there service was really good. The breakfasts were superb, the best we have had anywhere. They could not do enough for you. Brilliant.
- Comfortable, friendly, lovely breakfasts, rays access to Tenby and St Davids.
Breakfast was excellent with all bread cooked on site and a very large selection of cereals
All hot breakfast was cooked fresh to your order and was excellent
- Courtesy of our hosts.
Coach Guest House
One of our top picks in Tenby.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Coach Guest House is located in Tenby, 28 miles from St. Davids and 21 miles from Carmarthen.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Llanelli is 23 miles from Coach Guest House, and Cardigan is 28 miles away.
Lovely comfortable guest house, Joycelyn and Mike are perfect hoste and hostess also, Mike cooks an amazing breakfast.
I would highly recommend it
Wonderfully clean .
Genuine people who couldn’t do enough for us – very friendly without being over the top.
Lovely cooked breakfast – we would certainly go back their again
- Mike and Jocelyn were very friendly and helpful. The location was great as parking for our rental car was across the street in a secured area. Walking into town was only maybe a 5 minute walk. Cute little town with lots of pubs and restaurants. It was an hour drive to St Davids cathedral, then up to Fishguard for a day trip.
- Very welcoming, friendly and approachable. We felt looked after and there was no business approach, focus was on enjoying our stay. The Breakfast facilities were well presented, clean and tidy as well as customers preferences were respected and remembered. Thank you for making our weekend trip very special.
- Lovely comfortable guest house, Joycelyn and Mike are perfect hoste and hostess also, Mike cooks an amazing breakfast.
One of our top picks in Amroth – and a guest favorite.
In the Pembrokeshire countryside just a 5-minute drive from the sandy beach at Amroth, Horsemanstone is a peaceful bed and breakfast and holiday cottage set in 4 acres of land. Ducks, geese, alpacas and sheep all live within the grounds, and the accommodation includes contemporary-styled bedrooms.All rooms at Horsemanstone look out onto the property’s pond and gardens and many have their own patio leading from the bedroom. Featuring modern tiled bathrooms and a chic décor, all rooms include an iPod docking station, a 32-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The pubs and restaurants of Amroth Beach are a 45-minute walk away. Further afield, the famous walled town of Tenby is 15 minutes’ drive away.Freshly cooked breakfasts are served daily in the bright breakfast room, accompanied by cereals and juices. Guests also have use of a microwave and fridge for preparing meals.The nearby harbour town of Saundersfoot is also within a 10-minute drive of the property, where traditional pubs and restaurants offer options for seaside lunches and dinners.
- Nice comfy, large bed and a comfortable sofa to sit on. Breakfast good. Nice furnishings and good surroundings. Easy to find. Secluded but not off the beaten track. Animals friendly! Host really friendly and helpful. Will definitely return.
- Very clean. Very friendly. Great breakfast. Great locations
- Great set up and lovely quiet location. Great breakfast and hosts where friendly. Woke up to the sight of alpacas roaming in the field opposite.
- Wonderful location, both host were really chatty and fantastic breakfast too – really comfy and well appointed great little retreat.
BREAKFAST WAS FIRST CLASS. DINING ROOM EXTREMELY PLEASANT AND WELL LAID OUT.
I LIKED THE PEACE AND RELAXED ATMOSPHERE ALONG WITH THE PLEASANT SURROUNDINGS AND ANIMALS IN THE ADJOINING FIELD.
ROOMS ARE EXCEPTIONAL AND BEDS ARE SO VERY COMFY WITH A FEELING OF LUXURY. ROOMS ARE ALSO VERY WELL EQUIPPED.
LOCATION EASILY ACCESSIBLE WITH ADEQUATE PARKING.. EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY.
The Harp at Letterston
The Harp at Letterston offers accommodations in Letterston. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Tenby is 21 miles from The Harp at Letterston, and St. Davids is 12 miles away.
- The room was very comfortable and spotlessly clean. The hosts were very friendly and accommodatingredients and the food was excellent
- Excellent rooms set in the old cow-shed away from the main pub building itself that were excellent. Was working in Letterston and looking for a hotel nearby, normally stay in Premier Inn but this was a) closer b) cheaper and c) infinitely more friendly and personable thanks to the landlady and her husband. Have already booked again for my next working day in Pembrokeshire. I fully intend to try everything on the menu that I missed out on this time.
- Friendly staff who couldn’t do enough to make our stay comfortable. Excellent food and drink.
- Excellent food and friendly service. Lovely clean comfortable room. Plenty of parking.
- The Harp at Letterston offers a restaurant right on site. We enjoyed a very tasty dinner and breakfast there before continuing on our way.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hammonds Park offers accommodations in Tenby. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.St. Davids is 28 miles from Hammonds Park, and Carmarthen is 21 miles from the property.
Location was good
Could check in early
- Location. Clean. Everything in room for a comfy stay.
- Spotlessly clean and comfortable I would definitely stay there again the breakfast was spot on and we were looked after well
- Good location. Lovely breakfast. Easy 10 minute walk into Tenby. We had lovely views of the beach and sea from our room.
- The four poster bed was extremely comfortable. Lovely room and loved the short walk from the hotel to the middle of Tenby.
- Location was good
Top Guest Houses In Rosemarket Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rosemarket to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rosemarket but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rosemarket. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!