10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rosedale Abbey North Yorkshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosedale Abbey North Yorkshire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rosedale Abbey North Yorkshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosedale Abbey North Yorkshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosedale Abbey North Yorkshire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rosedale Abbey North Yorkshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rosedale Abbey North Yorkshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rosedale Abbey North Yorkshire:
Burnley House is located in Hutton le Hole, 24 miles from York and 18 miles from Whitby. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Scarborough is 21 miles from Burnley House, and Middlesbrough is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Great location and a very friendly welcome. We had the Rydale room which was of a high standard and included a four posted bed. We ate at the village pub, The Crown, which was a bit pricey but the food was good.
Very welcoming couple who run the B&B. They gave us a cup of tea and a slice of cake on arrival.
Breakfast was very good with an exceptional choice of fruit and the cooked breakfast was well cooked.
- Self contained comfortable spacious room, with door opening on to car park which made it easy to load and unload car. Lovely extra touch of a little box of 2 chocolates with tea/coffee. Stuart and Leslie were such good hosts. Delicious breakfast.
- Very friendly Excellent location and super pub in the village for evening meals etc
- On our arrival we were welcomed with a nice cup of coffee accompanied by a piece of cake. Both Leslie and Stuart were the perfect host and made our short stay very pleasant. Room was clean and spacious with a very comfy bed. At breakfast, a good selection of healthy foods, with juice, fruit and cereals, was followed by a well cooked English using products sourced from local farmers. Location is perfect to find peace and tranquility.
Belmont Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Pickering – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, Belmont Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Pickering. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.York is 24 miles from Belmont Bed and Breakfast, and Whitby is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The room was bright & spacious, great being all on the level if you have mobility restrictions. Tony & Ann are great hosts and are friendly, welcoming & helpful.
- Brilliant friendly owners and beautiful room which was incredibly clean. Breakfast was amazing. Free parking available and WiFi.
- The property is situated in a quiet yet gorgeous looking village
- Charming hosts in a very well kept b and b. Hosts willing to go the extra mile. Wonderful breakfasts. Really comfortable room, clean and warm.
- You feel like a family member or valued guest, rather than merely a customer.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Cornmill offers accommodations in Kirkbymoorside, just 22 miles from York. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Whitby is 20 miles from The Cornmill, and Scarborough is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Very clean, lovely comfortable bed,nice bathroom,exellant breakfast,and friendly owners
- Great place to stay fantastic attention to detail, friendly staff!!!
- The room was very comfortable and quiet. The owners were very friendly and made us feel welcome. Everything was of a high standard and the breakfast was excellent.
- Wonderful place, lovely owners, food excellent, room excellent, location perfect.
- Great place to stay with fantastic room and character
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Plumpton Court offers accommodations in Nawton, just 21 miles from York. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are provided. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Harrogate is 29 miles from Plumpton Court, and Whitby is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- The hosts Chris & Jenny were wonderful! They gave us a lot of tips on the places to visit and drew out a map for us. Breakfast was good.
- the hospitality was exceptional. The place was sited near a beautiful little town with many amenities, and in a wonderful part of the country. we were only there for a weekend to attend a wedding, but would definitely go again.
- Lovely staff, great breakfast, clean and comfortable
Staff very pleasant and welcoming
- Very comfortable bed, lovely warm room. Excellent breakfast, wide choice of cereals, fresh fruit & berries with choice of yogurt. Good bread to toast yourself & delicious homemade marmalade
Moonfleet Guest House
Moonfleet Guest House offers accommodations in Loftus. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play darts at the guesthouse. Whitby is 13 miles from Moonfleet Guest House, and Scarborough is 28 miles from the property. Newcastle Airport is 46 miles away.
- Excellent hosts, Lovely place to stay, Breakfasts made to order! excellent muffins. Even has a bar.
- Lovely comfy bed and bathroom! Helen was amazing – she looked after us from start to finish and couldn’t do enough for us. After breakfast we were all presented with homemade, freshly baked chocolate muffins! What a treat! We’d never been to that part of the world so didn’t know what to expect and even though the Village is a little run down the beaches were lovely. Especially Cattetskky. We were not disappointed.
- Very comfortable bed, highly recommended copper bath and some surprisingly good muffins
- The accommodation was lovely Fab breakfast and ex silent homemade muffins.
Really great, comfy room.
Helpful, memorable landlady
Loved where it was – even if it was a surprise when we got there
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Beansheaf Hotel offers accommodations in Pickering, just 22 miles from York. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find room service at the property.Whitby is 20 miles from Beansheaf Hotel, and Scarborough is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Excellent food, comfortable rooms plenty of parking.
- Very friendly staff. Good breakfast. Pet friendly.
- when booking no mention of the vat to be added on cost of stay, meals and drinks!
- Friendly staff, clean room. Good food, both dinner and breakfast.
- All of it, very friendly staff, good location, excellent food and a very good pint, the room was very big and clean. Excilent
Warrington Guest House
One of our top picks in Thornton Dale – and a guest favorite.
Located in Thornton Dale, 24 miles from York, Warrington Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Whitby is 18 miles from Warrington Guest House, and Scarborough is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 46 miles from Warrington Guest House.
- A nice homely B & B , great hosts , helped us in whatever way they could in choosing where to eat. Our room was a good size and suitable for us as we were only staying for two nights, but is suitable for a much longer stay.
- Very friendly owners who made us feel very welcome
- The owners we’re very friendly and helpful,the property was ideally situated for us ,close to Dalby forest and Scarborough.
- It was cosy and very well presented, the staff were friendly and welcoming. The location is beautiful and peaceful. We would definitely go back.
- room well decorated, breakfast excellent, hosts very friendly and in the centre of the village
Bridgefoot Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bridgefoot Guest House offers accommodations in Pickering. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is luggage storage space at the property.York is 24 miles from Bridgefoot Guest House, and Whitby is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 46 miles from Bridgefoot Guest House.
- we were leaving very early the next morning.Owners accommodated this and presented us with a fabulous breakfast at 6.30 am
- From the moment we rang the bell to check in to the the moment we said cheerio, we felt very special & very pampered. I had said that one of us was dairy intolerant & we had soya milk at breakfast, which was fantastic. We would definitely stay again & would recommend it to everyone.
- Staff very friendly room excellent, location excellent, only let down British weather
- Lovely friendly hosts Lyndsey and Ron. B&B exceptionally clean and room cosy with en suite shower and a very comfy bed. Fantastic breakfast cooked by Lyndsey.
I liked the atmosphere and character of the building – it is quite old and charming. It has internal shutters in the dining room, deep walls and a window seat – also chiming clocks there too. Some quirky little corners elsewhere.
The bedroom was very nicely dressed.
I liked the fresh fruit salad particularly – the breakfast was very good and set us up for the journey home.
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Elford House offers accommodations in Whitby, just 16 miles from Scarborough. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Middlesbrough is 25 miles from Elford House, and Robin Hood’s Bay is 5 miles away.
- Clean, comfortable, very warm and cosy. Breakfast lovely.
- Room 1 is very tastefully decorated and the level of cleanliness excellent. It is a very well-organised establishment. delicious breakfast delivered to your door and it is healthy which is necessary if you are going to gorge on Whitby fish and chips later in the day.
- The bed was really comfy and I enjoyed the breakfast each morning
- Warm and friendly place to stay. Very easy to walk to town.
- Excellent very clean and warm very warm welcome 10 minutes stroll from town centre would go their again 👍
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. On the magnificent West Cliff of Whitby, this family-run guesthouse offers comfortable accommodations, wonderful sea views, free wireless internet access and a tasty breakfast.Situated in a quiet side road, the Middleham has a good location from which to enjoy Whitby, within easy reach of all that this pretty seaside town has to offer. The seafront is just 500 feet away and the center of town is just a 5-minute walk away. You can take the cliff elevator or walk down to Whitby’s miles of golden sands. Explore the charming historic quarter with its narrow cobbled streets or walk up the 199 steps to St Mary’s church and Whitby Abbey.The spacious rooms include double, family and king four-poster rooms. Some of the rooms have stunning sea views. Each room has a private bathroom, TV, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryers and an alarm clock/radio.Free wireless internet access is available throughout.There is a large resident’s lounge, with a TV and video. You are welcome to bring your own wine and beer, and glasses are available for you to use.A full English breakfast is included in the price.Breakfast includes fresh fruit, yogurt and cereal, followed by a full English breakfast. Vegetarian options are also available.The Middleham is family run and your hosts, Mick and Sheila, pride themselves on the warm, friendly welcome they offer guests.
- Every thing about the Middleham is first class,great hosts great bedroom and great breakfast,will definitely be back later in the year
- The room with a fantastic view. The full English breakfast. Mick and Sheila so friendly.
- Room was very clean bed comfortable and breakfast lovely
- Very comfortable room, had everything you could possibly need. Large breakfast selection.
- The room was warm and inviting with modern but classic furniture, had a very homely feel. The en-suite was excellent with an easy to use shower with room to move in. The owners were very welcoming and freindly and felt like old freinds by the end of the stay. The breakfast was very good , cooked fresh with good quality products served.
Top Guest Houses In Rosedale Abbey North Yorkshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rosedale Abbey North Yorkshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rosedale Abbey North Yorkshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rosedale Abbey North Yorkshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!