10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rosamel Nord-pas-de-calais:
Maison d’hôtes de la Mer
With a view of the sea, the guest rooms have free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Decorated with the nautical theme, the rooms also include ironing facilities.A continental breakfast is served every day in a bright dining room. After breakfast, you can relax in the seating area where there are board games at guests’ disposal.Nausicaa National Centre for Sea is a 15-minute drive and Boulogne-sur-Mer Train Station is 4.5 miles away. Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 35 minutes by car.
- when we arrived the owner tried to find a restaurant that was open for us. The bed was comfortable and the room over looked the sea. Amazing view and the sound of the sea. The owner was really friendly, what with our little French and his little English. The room was clean , warm and met all our needs. Nice shower plenty of hot water.
- Very nice house, nice decoration, beautiful view of the ocean. Clean. Nice terrace with the ocean view. Very friendly welcome by the owner.
- The host was excellent. He made us very welcome and was friendly and accommodating. When we went to the restaurant next door and was told it was full he went himself and sorted us a table! The views are beautiful and the general standards of the B and B are excellent
- Great location, room overlooking beach, lovely host Gerard who was very helpful. Will definitely go back.
- The sound of the sea while sleeping and the most attentive hosts you can imagine.
At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at ITSARA SUITES.The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
Lovely comfortable bed. Very clean. Jean Bernard was very welcoming and also very funny.
The location could not be better 2minutes walk and you are in the midst of it..
We did not have breakfast but saw it all laid out and it looked lovely
- We wanted to be in the very centre of the town – and it definitely is – but on a very quiet street. The owner did all he could to make our stay very pleasant and went to particular effort with the breakfast. The décor of the rooms is totally unique – each carefully representing a different country. Very spacious and we would certainly return.
- Querky and very comfortable, a good nights sleep, very good breakfast, plenty of food, close to all shops and restaurants.
- Clean spacious room , quirky and fun , lovely breakfast and friendly, helpful and talkative host. Great location near beach and local amenities.
- Jean-Bernard made us feel very welcome, and even gave me a glass of champagne to take up to my girlfriend when got back from buying pastries in the morning. Great man and great hotel.
- Lovely comfortable bed. Very clean. Jean Bernard was very welcoming and also very funny.
Chateau La Feuillaie
At the guesthouse, every room has a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 10 miles from Chateau La Feuillaie, while Boulogne-sur-Mer is 22 miles from the property. Le Touquet Airport is 8 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’Hotes Les Hortensias
All rooms come with a dishwasher, microwave, a coffee machine, a bath, a hair dryer and a closet. A seating area is accessible to all guests, while certain rooms are equipped with a DVD player. Guest rooms will provide guests with a toaster.The guesthouse has a terrace. The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 7 miles from Chambre d’Hotes Les Hortensias, while Boulogne-sur-Mer is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 7 miles from the accommodation.
Lovely welcome, super comfortable accommodation, more than I had hoped. Was wishing I had booked for longer. But I will return without a doubt.
Thank you so much 👍
It was homely, immaculately clean, very well designed and equipped
The host Didier was very welcoming and couldn’t have done more to make us feel welcome
It is so highly recommended by us as the photos really don’t do this property justice, it’s lovely!
- Very quiet and all amenties you would need for a longer stay.
- The property was comfortable, spacious and superbly equipped. Didier, our host, was friendly, welcoming and very helpful and the breakfast excellent. Les Hortensias was everything we could have hoped for – we would certainly book this property again and regret that we only stayed one night.
- Accueil très sympathique, logement propre et très bien agencé . Au calme, grand jardin à disposition pour les enfants
- Lovely welcome, super comfortable accommodation, more than I had hoped. Was wishing I had booked for longer. But I will return without a doubt.
Roulotte “Grain de Folie”
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms have a electric tea pot, while some rooms also offer a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 10 miles from Roulotte “Grain de Folie”. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- We loved the host, the garden, the caravan and the BBQ.
- L’emplacement, le jardin, les fleurs, l’amabilité et la gentillesse d’Anne Cécile.
- L’accueil , le cadre. Nous avions emmené nos petites filles. Elles étaient folles de joie
- Excellent accueil, original pour dormir. Bien situé.
- Nous avons aimé l’originalité du logement, la décoration, le jardin et l’accueil !
La Maison De Caroline
The double room offers views of the garden and includes tea/coffee making facilities. The bathroom features a bathtub and shower. Guests can make us of the free toiletries and towels and linen are provided.Guests can visit the Nausicaa Aquarium Centre, 2.8 miles away from the property or the Caps and Marais d’Opale National Regional Park, 13.7 miles away.The nearest airport is Lille Lesquin Airport, 1 hour 30 minutes’ drive from the La Maison De Caroline.
Proprietor and her family were fabulous hosts!
Even their dog!
Although in her home, guest quarters were private.
Felt comfortable and safe.
Would definitely rebook.
- Exceptionally quiet for a good sleep even tho in town
Very pleasant Lady
Very Handy for Stop off from motorway
Good restaurants and shops within 1 mile 8 Euros by taxi each way
- The room was clean and comfortable. Bathroom was very good.
- Caroline was very friendly host, house is lovely and very clean. I would recommend it hundred times 🙂
- Proprietor and her family were fabulous hosts!
Au repere de Mariette
The rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Le Touquet Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- Easy parking, the family were lovely and the bed was comfortable.
Very Friendly Family, much information, very Central, Nice City, very clean room.
- No television. Lovely and clean. Really warm welcome, nothing too much trouble
- Really lovely bedroom with view to cathedral and spacious. Set up almost as a loft apartment with leather sofa, ambient lighting, little table & chairs for dining, microwave & mini fridge- extremely helpful. Decor very elegant & pretty. Fantastic shower. Separate private toilet down flight of stairs. Nice biscuits & selection of tea provided & milk in fridge was very welcome upon arrival. Host & her children delightful. Helpful husband but recovering from an operation so limited contact with him.
This was a first for us, staying in a French guest house is different to UK, you actually share the home with a family and made to feel very welcome, I would recommend to experience French life, but it’s not a hotel, the loft apartment was excellent with good facilities, The owner was brilliant and couldn’t do enough to help.
Boulogne was very cold so not the best time to visit, I would imagine very nice in spring and summer, and only half an hour from le shuttle.
Au Clos du Logis
Decorated in a traditional style, the guest rooms all have a private entrance and a view of the garden. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are provided in the private bathrooms.With free private parking for cars and motorbikes, this property is only 1.9 miles from Valloires Abbey and its gardens. Restaurants can be found just 0.6 miles away and cycling is popular in this area.
- Very nice for a couple with a car to explore the region.
- This was perfect for our short stay – a gorgeous, peaceful location with lovely walks nearby. Our hosts were friendly and provided us with a delicious breakfast.
- Our Host and Hostess were very hospitable. Home produced food. Pleasant location
- Peaceful surroundings with lovely views. Well kept large garden. Within easy driving distance of the coast, Montreuil,Abbeville, Amien, The Somme, etc. To make this an ideal base for exploring this part of France. Warm welcome and helpfulness of M. and Mme..
- Delightful hosts. Secure parking. Clean and comfortable accommodation separate from main house. They allowed for an early breakfast as we had a train to catch at Calais.
At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a closet. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 19 miles from Les croisettes, while Calais is 25 miles from the property. Le Touquet Airport is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Au calme a la campagne
Guest rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Au calme a la campagne.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Boulogne-sur-Mer is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 17 miles from Au calme a la campagne.
L’accueil par Guy avec une petite visite de sa propriété et des informations intéressantes sur son environnement.
Le petit déjeuner XXL. digne d’un 4 étoiles.
Le nom du séjour bien représentatif.
Kamer was boven verwachting!Rustige omgeving.
Super schoon, heerlijke douche.
- petit déjeuner top, lit moelleux, le calme, la décoration, le jardin, la gentillesse du propriétaire
- La maison de Guy est bien agencée, nous avons eu l’espace du bas avec une jolie chambre, une grande salle de bain, et un petit salon cosy, le tout décoré avec goût! Le petit déjeuner nous a été servi avec discrétion le matin dans la pièce avoisinant notre “suite”. Guy nous a confié la clé de la maison ce qui nous rendez totalement autonome.
- L accueil très chaleureux.Exellent petit déjeuner et copieux.l endroit est calme et très agréable
- L’accueil par Guy avec une petite visite de sa propriété et des informations intéressantes sur son environnement.
Top Guest Houses In Rosamel Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!