10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Roques Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Roques Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Roques Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roques Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roques Midi-Pyrénées. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Roques Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Roques Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Roques Midi-pyrénées:
La Vieille Ferme
Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Agen is 28 miles from La Vieille Ferme, while Auch is 24.9 miles from the property.
The walks near the property
The stylish rooms
Very comfortable bed
- Second visit and as good or better than the first! Ideal stop off on way to Spain.
- The owners met us on arrival and showed us to our accommodation. We were immediately impressed by the quality of the room, the wood burning stove made in lovely and welcoming. Everything was exceptional quality from the bed to the breakfast. Loved the dog (Willie) parrot (Figero) and friendliness of everything.
Bien sûr c’est un peu reculé dans la campagne Gersoise, à proximité immédiate de Montréal du Gers, classé dans les plus beaux villages de France. Dans une vieille ferme, les hôtes ont aménagé une très belle suite en duplex. Tout confort, décoration très soignée. Lit super king size ultra confortable. Silence total.
Petit déjeuner parfait, des hôtes charmants, très accueillants.
Si vous êtes dans le coin, il faut en profiter
- Accueil charmant, petit- déjeuner de qualité, environnement. Excellent rapport qualité/prix.
- The animals
Les crinières de l’aube
All rooms at Les crinières de l’aube come with a seating area. The rooms are equipped with a TV, and some rooms include a garden view. The rooms have a closet.Les crinières de l’aube has a playground. Fishing and hiking are among the activities that guests of Les crinières de l’aube can find nearby.Agen is 30 miles from Les crinières de l’aube. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a desk. With a private bathroom, certain rooms at Villa Marambat also provide guests with a pool view. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.You can play ping pong at the accommodation.Auch is 16 miles from Villa Marambat, while Sos is 20 miles from the property. Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Tour de Pérès
All rooms feature a wardrobe and private bathroom with a hairdryer. The cottages offer a living room with a TV, 2 bedrooms and a kitchen equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and electric kettle.A continental breakfast is provided each morning for those staying in the guest rooms. Guests can also enjoy lunch or dinner at the owner’s table upon prior request and reservation.Additional features include free WiFi access throughout and free private parking on site. Upon request, the owner can bring the guests discover a distillery located 12.4 miles away. Auch is a 28-minute drive from the property and the Festival Tempo Latino occurs each year, in Vic-Fezensac just 10.6 miles away.
- The property is in a beautiful setting. Marie Claude and Serge made us feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Good french style breakfast, although on the last morning we had bacon and eggs. Bread always deliciously fresh. Plenty of fresh coffee and croissants.
- Very spacious and comfortable. Marie- Claude is an excellent host.
- Accueil charmant dans un cadre agréable avec piscine
- Un accueil tres chaleureux une maitresse de maison tres a l’écoute environnement tres agréable bien situé et une tres jolie maison
- Belle chambre confortable. Beaucoup d’espace extérieur, magnifique piscine. Petit déjeuner parfait.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Moulin de Laumet
Breakfast is served daily. Guests can enjoy wine and Armagnac brandy tasting lessons, which are organised by the residence’s owner.The Moulin De Laumet has a garden terrace and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. Local leisure activities include hiking and cycling, and a bicycle rental service is available on site.Free private parking is available at the Moulin De Laumet and it is an ideal base to discover the Cotes de Gascogne wine region.
Staff extremely friendly and helpful with suggestions for places to see
The Peacefulness in the evenings and enjoyable breakfasts
- Great comfort and owner most friendly and helpful. He suggested places for me to visit and to have lunch(which was excellent ) and provided a map for me to follow. Would highly recommend this place.
- The property owner was efficient, hospitable, and gave us a thorough presentation of the local brandy: Armagnac. We enjoyed our stay thoroughly and learned a lot about the region and the brandy.
- Les propriétaires sont très serviables, ils nous ont très bien conseillés sur les sites à découvrir dans la région. Sans hésiter nous conseillons vivement à d’autre personne cette endroit.
- Un superbe gîte dans un ancien moulin, au calme. Les chambres sont très confortables, bien équipées (chaussons fournis !), très propres. Le petit déjeuner composé de produits locaux est succulent. Les hôtes sont absolument charmants. Bref, tout est parfait ! Nous recommandons chaudement cet établissement et nous y retournerons avec plaisir.
- Staff extremely friendly and helpful with suggestions for places to see
At the guesthouse, the rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Agen is 29 miles from Florida, while Auch is 13 miles away. Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- We LOVED this place! Only two rooms over the wonderful restaurant (don’t miss this treat either). The rooms’ design has been thoughtfully articulated in every detail by Baptiste and Bernard. Our hosts went way way beyond the call in terms of dining recommendations and sightseeing tips, and in just making our stay perfect in every regard. Enjoyed the breakfast in our room, and the chickens clucking around just past the patio walls. Location is great for daytrips thoughout Gere.
- Welcome and service outstanding. Room was amazing, some lovely touches, quality toiletries, slippers etc. A great stay and a special experience. Restaurant meal was fabulous and we lived the breakfast pannier delivered to our room
- Well located, comfortable hotel. There are only two rooms which basically differ only through the presence of a jacuzzi in one of the rooms. The rooms are very comfortable and peaceful. The owners speak English well and are extremely pleasant and helpful. I have stayed here more than once and would continue to do so. If you don’t have other arrangements the restaurant attached to the hotel (or rather the other way around) is of a high standard and well worth eating at. The breakfast served in your room in the morning is very good.
- Lovely room fitted out with an eye for detail. A fantastic breakfast served in your room was the ‘icing on the cake’. Staff were very friendly and couldn’t do enough for you. Excellent restaurant.
- Everything. My expectation of a French countryside inn with a Michelin rating (not that it matters here) exceeded my dream. A family run Auberge with a long established restaurant run by Chef Bernard Ramouneda and Chef Marc Abramovici provided service and food quality of such superb quality that I would be hard pressed to find in a similar sized community in Canada, if not a city. The room was bright and modern but fitting with the rustic style of the Ramouneda home. A king size bed and linen I wished I could have taken back with me. The breakfast simple, yet luxurious. Dinner and service, memorable. The Pommes de Armagnac Croustade too die for!!! A must stay!!
Arie – Chez Joelle et Michel
At the guesthouse, every room has a closet. Each room has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Arie – Chez Joelle et Michel every room is equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property. The restaurant at the accommodation serves local cuisine.Auch is 22 miles from Arie – Chez Joelle et Michel, while Sos is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Our hosts were very friendly and very helpful, They took us for a run in their car to show us where D’Artagnan use to live, from the famous French Musketeer’s, which was very interesting. Also they have two small friendly dogs, two large geese, five chickens and several ducks with duck-pond! wonderful accommodation and great food. A fantastic place to stay.
Beau corps de ferme niché au cœur de ces merveilleux paysages gersois favorisant la quiétude à 10′ de Vic.
Belle chambre très spacieuse s’ouvrant sur la nature.
La qualité de l’accueil des propriétaires et leur disponibilité.
La campagne et le calme.
Accueil très chaleureux et super sympathique.
Repas excellent et du pays ( vraiment rien à dire).
Grande chambre, lit confortable, salle de bain pratique,très propre avec serviettes.
- Tout d’abord un accueil très chaleureux , Joelle et Michel forment un couple super extra ,aimable courtois au petits soins . Nous avons passé un séjour des plus agréables. On vous recommande cet endroit nous on y retournera certainement.
Les propriétaires très chaleureux créent un climat amical entre leurs hôtes.
Les petits déjeuners dans le jardin sont les premiers moments d’une belle journée.
Café de France
All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and have a private bathroom.The property in on Camino de Santiago. Auch is 28.6 miles from Café de France, while Sos is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen La Garenne Airport, 32.9 miles from the property.
- Clean, fresh, newishly fitted bedroom in very ancient hotel; fairly basic amenities.
- Huge attractive room in a pretty period building in the main square: high ceilings, spacious bathroom with separate toilet, decent shower. Comfy bed with good linen. Big empty fireplace in room which was an ideal place for the dog and his huge squashy bed! He loved it. Brekky for EUR5 was decent; drink, croissant, toast and jam. Literally 2 mins walk from parking spaces (get a disc from the tourist office during weekdays and Sat mornings) and many of the other restaurants. Didn’t eat dinner there but pizza looked great. Cafe open all day so easy to get a drink whenever you need.
- Huge bedroom overlooking the square. Good facilities.
- Excellent location and room had a great view. Good shower.
- Fabulous value for money. Massive period style room, massive bathroom and all needed amenities. Don’t miss this.
Domaine de Sonnard
All rooms feature views of the garden, a sofa or seating area, desk and wardrobe. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. A continental breakfast is offered and can be served outside on the terrace.The cottage features its own private terrace with views of the garden and mountains. It also has a seating area with TV, washing machine and kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, oven and refrigerator.Auch is just a 25-minute drive away and guests can find biking activities in the area. Castéra-Verduzan offers a leisure centre with a sandy beach, pedal boats and windsurfing.
- Lovely grounds, comfy beds and clean rooms. A shame we couldn’t use the pool area as it was a bit too cold that day.
Breakfast very good, massive bed spotless and comfortable, everywhere was imaculate. Excellent guest lounge imaculate communal kitchen with all facilities. The grounds are delightful and contain a pool. We loved it but you do need a car, however the charming owners were happy to give us a lift into town. Thank you, we will be back but with a car.
- Peaceful setting in lovely grounds with pool. The owners were very welcoming and there were extra facilities including the use of kitchen, fridge and seating areas specifically for guests.
De zwembad: verwarmd, schoon, zout en geen chloor en in een mooi omgeving.
Ook het feit dat een keuken ter beschikking is voor de gasten.
Un super domaine avec des hôtes chaleureux et conviviaux !
Une super piscine et des espaces au top !
Rien de tel pour passer d’agréables moments et du repos à volonté !!
L’Amirauté sur Baïse
The property proposes a continental breakfast which can be taken outside during the summer. Evening meals are also available upon request and reservation.The soundproofed rooms are spacious and feature an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer. The suite has a private living roomAuch Train Station is about 30 minutes’ drive from L’Amirauté sur Baïse and there is free parking at the property.
Très bel établissement
Très bon petit déjeuner
- C’est un endroit magnifique. Le propriétaire très gentil
- Le couple qui nous a accueilli est d une rare gentillesse.prévenant et toujours au petit soin.
- J’ai aimé le cadre bucolique et le petit déjeuner
El tracte i l’atenció rebuda. Realment ens han fet sentir com a casa.
En arribar, al vespre, poder gaudir d’un bany a la piscina, (per nosaltres sols) i després poder fer el pícnic al porxo del jardí.
- Excellent accueil
Top Guest Houses In Roques Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Roques Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Roques Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Roques Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!