10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Roquefort-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Roquefort-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Roquefort-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roquefort-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roquefort-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Roquefort-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Roquefort-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Roquefort-des-corbières Languedoc-roussillon:
At La Loubière, rooms are equipped with a closet. All rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries.La Loubière offers a continental or Full English/Irish breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling, canoeing and hiking.Carcassone is 31 miles from La Loubière, while Perpignan is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 16 miles from the property.
It was our second visit and we very much enjoyed our stay and particularly delicious dinner and wonderful breakfast! The owners are charming and, as previously, we had a lively discussion. Rooms and bathrooms are spacious and beds very comfortable. If you want to stay at a very different kind of B&B than this one is a must, its like entering a curio shop in wonderful countryside and off the beaten track, but not very far from Perpignan.
We will be back!
- A taste of laid back French lifestyle with superb food and wine and friendly hosts who made sure our stay was something to remember.
- Food was some of the best we had during our 28 days touring France and Spain considering we were lucky to eat in some top restaurants, we were only there for 2 nights but it was one of the most relaxing stays we have ever had this was helped by the hosts generosity and warm nature
- House and everything inside was perfect and inspiring. Amazing and wonderful place
- Loin de tout, pittoresque, histoire du lieu, de la région.
- It was our second visit and we very much enjoyed our stay and particularly delicious dinner and wonderful breakfast! The owners are charming and, as previously, we had a lively discussion. Rooms and bathrooms are spacious and beds very comfortable. If you want to stay at a very different kind of B&B than this one is a must, its like entering a curio shop in wonderful countryside and off the beaten track, but not very far from Perpignan.
Le Petit Clos
Le Petit Clos offers rooms and a cottage. Some rooms have a TV.The cottage is independent and separated from the guest house. It offers a private entrance and private terrace. There is a living area and a fully equipped kitchen. The shower room comes with a hairdryer.Breakfast with homemade jams, homemade cakes and brioches is provided each morning on the terrace or in the living area. Homemade meals are available on site upon request. A gastronomic restaurant is situated just 150 feet from the property.Le Petit Clos is 21.7 miles from Narbonne, 24.9 miles from Châteaux Cathare and 12.4 miles from Sigean African Park. Hiking routes begin from Le Petit Clos.
- Beautiful house with lovely gardens. The owner was really welcoming and friendly. The pool was super. The rooms were decorated with style and the beds comfortable. Breakfast included home made cake and jams. A delightful stay.
Very comfortable king size bed in room situated in garden. Good functional
- We loved the cottage! It was perfect for our stay, it was so clean and using the pool was lovely!
- Beautiful village, beautiful house and lovely gardens. Great welcome, superb evening meal with our hosts with swifts overhead and a perfect breeze. The pool is lovely and the terraces immaculate and pretty. Lovely cool barn with a fridge full of beer and soft drinks that you sign for. Beds very comfortable and the room was very spacious. We had breakfast under the awning with French guests and Martine, our host. Truly delightful. Utterly fab village with 3 star Michelin restaurant. Just lovely!
- Interesting rooms, welcoming, homemade jams for breakfast – and the bed was very comfortable.
La Maison de Gruissan
Each room has a private bathroom.There are shops at the property.Cap d’Agde is 24.9 miles from La Maison de Gruissan, while Narbonne is 6.8 miles from the property. Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport is 27.3 miles away.
- Light and spacious.Comfortable and for a party (7 of us ) convivial
- Fantastic small hotel. Wonderful and friendly host. Room was better than we could have hoped for. Nice location in a quiet town (in June).
- On booking . Com you said the breakfast was excellent and it wasn’t , cold croissants , no ham or bacon , just jam and butter for bread , no tea or coffee in room, and towels were grey and hard so I would like some type of refund please Carol Young
- Great rooms, modern and clean equipment within a traditional house.
- Lovely house in a great location in Gruissan village. Hubert, the host, was friendly an helpful.
Tilley Lounge Cocoon
At the guest house, the rooms have a patio. All guest rooms at Tilley Lounge Cocoon are fitted with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The accommodation offers a barbecue. A range of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkelling and windsurfing. Jewelry workshops are also available at an extra cost.Perpignan is 14.3 miles from Tilley Lounge Cocoon, while Collioure is 26.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport, 11.8 miles from the guest house.
- We loved the room – the modern facility and the great view. Miranda was an excellent host and gave us some recommendations for things to do on our journey the next day. Breakfast was especially delicious with so many local delights.
- We had such a lovely stay at the Tilley Lounge with our kind and generous hosts. The weather wasn’t particularly good – the joys of going away in April, but the decking area and the jacuzzi were a lovely touch even though we couldn’t use them. We’ll just have to go back! The cabin itself is a marvellous concept; warm and cosy when it is cold outside but it also opens up to the large and private decking in the lovely warm weather so guests get the best of the elements whatever the season. The cabin has everything needed for a great stay and if you do need anything the hosts were amazing. The space is really quite magical: the bed and shower are both excellent. We are so glad we had the breakfast – not to be missed if you appreciate home cooking.
- So much room around the tipi that we could use exclusively. Very friendly people, nothing too much trouble
- The owners were very friendly, couldn’t do enough for you, we arrived very late but it wasn’t a problem, owner and daughter were there to greet us and show us everything. Brilliant village location, breakfast was superb, lots of variety and everything beautifully presented. Glamping at it’s best, we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend and return. Superb!
- Love the concept. A great alternative to traditional B&B. Amazing choice for those wanting an experience not easily forgotten. “Glamping” at its best
Free WiFi is available to all guests, while certain rooms include a DVD player.Carcassone is 25 miles from the guesthouse, while Narbonne is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 27 miles from the property.
I stayed one night in independ room on the way back from Toulouse to Barcelona and I had most comfortable night in this accommodation !
House is clean,,charming and full of welcoming mind of owner!!
We would like to come back here someday!!
Thank you Gekko and wish you to
have many guests in the future!!
l accueil ,les hôtes présents. mais en toute discrétion.
l espace cuisine et repas très spacieux.
De quoi se désalterer
- La convivialité discrète plus fabrication de biere par le propriétaire lui même
- Sehr nette Gastgeberin, spricht sehr gut englisch. Dank Vorsaison hatte ich die moderne Wohnung (Ikea-Einrichtung) für mich, top saubere und ausgestattete Küche für Selbstversorgung, Balkon mit Blick auf die Weinberge – ein Traum ! Mein Rad durfte sichet im Flur stehen 😊
- Établissement accueillant, le Materiel et les équipement mis à disposition sont penses et réfléchis et opérationnels
- I stayed one night in independ room on the way back from Toulouse to Barcelona and I had most comfortable night in this accommodation !
The rooms come with a dishwasher, oven, a coffee machine, a bath, a hair dryer and a closet. A seating area is available to all guests, while selected rooms come with a Blu-ray player. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while some accommodations at La Stregheria also have a terrace. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of Mediterranean dishes.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and fishing.Perpignan is 18 miles from La Stregheria, while Collioure is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 16 miles from the guesthouse.
- Toilet and shower (including led lights you can’t turn off) directly in the bedroom were a turn off. Bed, location and breakfast were very nice. Restaurant was closed.
- Idéalement situe, hôtes très sympathiques, bon petit dejeuner.
- Wir sind mit Hund gereist, und waren sehr willkommen.
Vu imprenable sur la Mer
- On n’a pas seulement bien dormi mais aussi très bien mangé. Tout était parfait, .Guéna et Bruno propriétaires de la chambre d’hôtes ont la main sur le coeur , ils sont très acceuillant et rès sympatiques, on n’est pas du tout décu d’avoir fait le choix de cette chambre d’hôtes, bien au contraire. Si vous voyagez, ca vaut vraiment un détour.
Guesthouse La maison des lagunes
The room has a private lounge and terrace. Guests have access to a microwave and fridge, as well as a coffee machine and kettle. There is a private bathroom, including free toiletries and a hairdryer.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding and hiking. Narbonne is 8.1 miles from La maison des lagunes. Street parking is available 150 feet away.The nearest airport is Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport, 31.7 miles from the property.
Peter and Myriam were excellent hosts at this wonderful property. A peaceful location, yet only a brief two minute walk to the centre of this bustling little village, where there were restaurants, shop, general store etc. The entire village was so clean and well kept.
The view from the property was outstanding, overlooking the étangs. You could walk(or cycle) for miles through this nature-lovers paradise. Our thanks to Peter and Myriam for their kind welcome and excellent advice.
- Very comfortable, very helpful proprietor, the walks and the sun !
- Des hôtes d’exception pour un grand nid douillet, fleuri et agencé avec gout et subtilité! Une vue incroyable et magique sur les étangs, des petits déjeuners vraiment dingues, une literie ultra confort…
- la vue est formidable, nous étions comme à la maison et l’accueil était très sympathique et agréable avec plein d’attentions merci
Nous avons été très bien accueilli par les propriétaires. Des personnes très prévenantes au demeurant et très à l’ecoutes de leurs hôtes.
Nous avons particulièrement apprécié la pièce où l’on a pu prendre les petits déjeuner avec sa vue magnifique sur l´Étang et la mer.
- Peter and Myriam were excellent hosts at this wonderful property. A peaceful location, yet only a brief two minute walk to the centre of this bustling little village, where there were restaurants, shop, general store etc. The entire village was so clean and well kept.
Chambres d’hôtes Château de Jonquières
Rooms at Chambres d’hôtes Château de Jonquières are air-conditioned and equipped with a flat-screen TV. They offer an electric kettle and a welcome tray. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub, hairdryer and free toiletries. Free WiFi access is provided.Continental breakfast is served daily. Guests can find shops 1.9 miles away and restaurants 3.1 miles from the property. Meeting and reception facilities are available on site.Surrounded by a large park with vineyards nearby, Chambres d’hôtes Château de Jonquières is 5 miles from the centre of Narbonne and Narbonne Train Station, and 14.3 miles from the beach in Gruissan. Guests can visit Cathar sites in the area and Carcassonne is a 45-minute drive away. Perpignan Airport is 39.8 miles away. Free private parking is provided on site.
Huge room and lovely breakfast.
It was great to be able to buy their wine at the hotel as well. Exceeded all expectations.
The location, perfect chateau,nice and very clean, in vineyards, Provence! Buy some wine from their vineyard…it is excellent.
The staff is very helpfull and discrete. A night in a fairytale.
Comfortable and quiet.
Good size rooms and nice linen.
Away from the rabble.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful when they were about.
The building and the entire setting, including the beautiful pool
Our bedroom suite
Proximity to Narbonne
Very pleasant staff
Great breakfast and setting
In all a delightful place to stay
- Huge room and lovely breakfast.
B&B Mas du Soleilla
Each spacious room is individually decorated and includes a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. A continental breakfast is served daily, and features homemade jams and honey, fresh bread, pastries and cheeses.At Mas du Soleilla, you can taste the property’s wines on request and visit the vineyards where they are produced. There are also hiking trails in the area. Free private parking is possible on site. Beziers Airport is 21.7 miles away, Montpellier Airport is 55.9 miles away and Toulouse Airport is 74.6 miles away. Narbonne has a train station where the TGV, fast trains, stop.
The owner and staff went out of their way to help with restaurant bookings, taxis and made sure that our stay was comfortable.
Complimentary bottle of wine in the room was a great touch
Would definitely recommend!
Upon arrival we were treated so well by the staff but in particular Christine. She was so helpful and warm in every way. She recommended a fantastic place for us to eat and booked it for us. We were travelling with our baby and she did everything to make our time at the vineyard as relaxing as possible. Our room was so special and clean. I couldn’t fault it.
We also met the owners too who seem like really lovely people.
We will hopefully return here for a longer stay.
- We arrived at this property in the evening, having booked it that day. The owner was irritated that we had not rung him instead of booking online. I am not sure why and I explained that it was easier for us to book online as we were on a roadtrip. The room was way over priced (€120 per night) and breakfast is not included even though it is advertised as a B & B. The room was very hot with no AC and we could hear everything from the neighbouring room, which was not very nice. Peter, the owner ,asked us if we wanted breakfast and we said ‘only coffee’ despite the fact that we thought breakfast was included. We were charged €48 for breakfast for two mornings on check out even though we had told Peter we only wanted coffee. The explanation was that Peter has not passed the message on and the cook still had to bake the croissants. The location is wonderful but you need a car to get to beaches and restaurants.
- Superb location.Very comfortable room. Excellent breakfast.
- Very beautiful position, with a large welcoming pool with lovely views over the vineyards and down to the sea. Well kept colorful garden with the vineyards wine to try. Large car park which made parking our boat easy. Lovely French breakfast with hot croissants, home made jams and good selection of fruit and cheese.
- The owner and staff went out of their way to help with restaurant bookings, taxis and made sure that our stay was comfortable.
Top Guest Houses In Roquefort-des-corbières Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Roquefort-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Roquefort-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Roquefort-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!