10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rooks Bridge Somerset – Top Hotel Reviews
Rooks Bridge Somerset is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rooks Bridge Somerset. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rooks Bridge Somerset. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rooks Bridge Somerset. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rooks Bridge Somerset right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rooks Bridge Somerset with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rooks Bridge Somerset:
Fox and Goose Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Fox and Goose Inn offers accommodations in Brent Knoll. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Bath is 27 miles from Fox and Goose Inn, and Cardiff is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 14 miles from Fox and Goose Inn.
large room and comfortable bed.
Excellent food in the restaurant.
- Rooms very spacious and clean, the lift was very useful as I am disabled. Checking in and out was very straightforward. It was close to our friends both in Burnham and Brean.
Very comfortable Hypnos mattresses.
Close to motorway junction for touring.
- Good sized room. Parking excellent, parked car outside our window. Reception staff very helpful with directions etc.
- Lovely clean accomodation with great bar and restaurant attached. Check in was quick and easy handled by a very friendly host. Restaurant food is very good.
- large room and comfortable bed.
Old Hall Accommodation
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Old Hall Accommodation offers accommodations in Weston-super-Mare. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Bath is 27 miles from Old Hall Accommodation, and Cardiff is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 12 miles from Old Hall Accommodation.
- Small personal. Quiet location but a nice walk into town
- Everything!!! The room was lovely and clean, beds were amazingly comfy! Bathroom was lush!
- Location was great, and the room was warm and attractive.
- From initial booking to arriving at accommodation ran very smooth. Very friendly greeting by Demitri. Rooms were lovely, modern and very comfy. Me and Hubby will definitely be returning.
- Lovely Italian restuarant on site – good food/atmosphere/service
Haybow Farm Accommodation
One of our best sellers in Weston-super-Mare! Haybow Farm Accommodation is located in Weston-super-Mare, just 23 miles from Bath. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Cardiff is 15 miles from Haybow Farm Accommodation, and Bristol is 14 miles away. Bristol Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The rooms were lovely and tidy and it was a lovely quite place to stay
The hospitality was without doubt the best ever and breakfast was the best start to the day delicious and
served with a huge smile then the return of a busy day to a welcoming clean inviting room with all the facilities at our finger tips
A bit difficult to find from the highway exit as could not see any sign at night. But one you know it the first little alley way on your left once you took the exit (no street light) it’s easy.
Good stay and host
Excellent accommodation and quiet even though just off busy A370.
Hosts were lovely and very welcoming and helpful.
Breakfasts were amazing!
Loved, Dexter, the dog
It was in a nice location.
The hospitality of the owner was great very welcoming.
Facilities were great couldn’t fault anything.
Really enjoyed the stay.
St Aubyn’s Guest House
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an indoor pool, St Aubyn’s Guest House offers accommodations in Burnham on Sea, just 29 miles from Bath. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play tennis at the guesthouse. Cardiff is 18 miles from St Aubyn’s Guest House, and Bristol is 23 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 16 miles away.
St Aubyn’s is the one of the best places we have stayed.
Mark and Simon are the perfect hosts.
Nothing is too much trouble. They are a credit to the business.
Room spotlessly clean.. Well equipped..
Luxurious towels matched to a great shower..
Location fantastic. Town or beach. Short walk away. Beds very comfortable.. And breakfast.. Ample and Delicious..
Well done Mark and Simon.
- The hosts were very welcoming and ensured that we got what we wanted; absolutely nothing was too much trouble. Very clean and comfortable. Excellent cooked breakfast.
- Mark and Simon were excellent hosts and very welcoming. Breakfast was great, I had a lovely fresh fruit salad with yoghurt and then a full English. Choice of breads for toast – a great spread 🙂
- Everything. Most of all the wonderful couple (Mark and Simon) who run the St Aubyn’s; they are wonderful. The house is clean; it has a spacious dining/social area. The shower is powerful and the bed very comfortable.
- mark and simon were great very friendly and nothing was to much trouble. every where was spotless we would recommend that everyone try this guest house. lots of choice for breakfast
- St Aubyn’s is the one of the best places we have stayed.
Spreyton Guest House
Located in Weston-super-Mare, 26 miles from Bath, Spreyton Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cardiff is 13 miles from Spreyton Guest House, and Bristol is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Everything was first class. No criticism whatsoever.
- Everything it was near amenities, owners were absolutely fantastic couldn’t do enough.will definitely return in near future and recommend to people.
- The room was lovely very clean and some special little touches, little Easter eggs and card in the room, amazing staff , great couple of days
- What a fantastic guest house, staff were great and room was lovely and homely.. couldn’t ask for more..so much to choose from on breakfast menu. Even fridge in room with fresh milk. Great stay. If I was visiting western again I’d definitely stay here again.
lovely breakfast with local produce used.
Lyncombe Lodge Hotel
Located in Churchill, 20 miles from Bath, Lyncombe Lodge Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Cardiff is 19 miles from Lyncombe Lodge Hotel, and Bristol is 13 miles away. Bristol Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable room with fabulous view (room 4). Quiet, peaceful location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Dinner in restaurant was first-rate.
My wife and I Booked the Lodge as a last minute night away and decided to eat once we arrived, we are so glad we did. The room was clean and comfortable, the location quiet with a fantastic view from the front of the hotel, but it was the quality of the food which sets this place apart.
The restaurant was Bistro style, the menu only containing a handful of choices which for me is always a good sign. The quality of the food was simply outstanding as was the wine. A really idyllic setting and a great place for a romantic meal.
The location was lovely the staff were first class ,nice room breakfast was really lovely
its a lovely place in beautiful surroundings
Ryan, great chap !!!! Very attentive!!!
Surrounding area fab, great for our furry son !!!
- Amazing breakfast selection, friendly and accomodating staff.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Weston-super-Mare, 27 miles from Bath, Lewinsdale Lodge features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV.Cardiff is 13 miles from Lewinsdale Lodge, and Bristol is 18 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 12 miles away.
The couple who run this Bed & Breakfast were very welcoming and went out of their way to make our trip as comfortable as possible – they saved us money by lending us a wheelchair, didn’t bat an eyelid when the blanket they provided with the wheelchair came back a bit muddy, then when I became seriously ill and became desperate to get to our local hospital where I am being treated for cancer they refunded us the one night we were going to miss !! Absolute empecable !!
The room was spotless and was more than adequate, usual tea and coffee and a yummy viennese biscuit were available. Unfortunately I didn’t get to sample the full English as I was ill but my husband was more than happy with his and he’s a fussy man to please !! I was provided with 2 slices of toast with butter and enjoyed the 1 slice I ate, overall a fab little find and when I am well we will be back !
- Lovely warm welcome, cosy, warm room, great breakfast
Old world charm.
Staff polite , warm, friendly and helpful. Comfy beds, good sized rooms. Quaint and comfortable lounges, lovely dining room, good hearty English breakfast. It’s a good brisk 10 mins walk into town but very near the south shore front and ice rink stadium. Parking around the rear is tight but adequate for around 5/6 cars – advise request in advance but plentiful street parking around.
The Lodge is kept to a very high standard and really enjoyed our stay.
- Breakfast both mornings very good , hosts very friendly.
- The property was very close to the sea front and comfortable
- The couple who run this Bed & Breakfast were very welcoming and went out of their way to make our trip as comfortable as possible – they saved us money by lending us a wheelchair, didn’t bat an eyelid when the blanket they provided with the wheelchair came back a bit muddy, then when I became seriously ill and became desperate to get to our local hospital where I am being treated for cancer they refunded us the one night we were going to miss !! Absolute empecable !!
Parasol Guest House
One of our best sellers in Weston-super-Mare! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Parasol Guest House is located in Weston-super-Mare, 27 miles from Bath and 13 miles from Cardiff.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bristol is 18 miles from Parasol Guest House, and Newport is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Good location. Good value for price of accommodation.
- Beds were comfy, like the fact that children’s room was separate but still within the same room layout (no external doors etc), good there was two TVs, biscuits (always a bonus) and lots of cups/glasses plus a fridge in the room! Liked the pin code entry for the doors too. Flexible breakfast arrangements are always good with children too
- Everything was as described we will definitely book here again
- Location was great with shops nearby. The use of kitchen and dining room are a great alternative if on a budget and do not want to eat out all the time.
- Good location, friendly staff. Very clean and tidy.
Harmony Poynt Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Harmony Poynt Hotel offers accommodations in Weston-super-Mare.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool and darts at the guesthouse. Bath is 27 miles from Harmony Poynt Hotel, and Cardiff is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- There was 9 people in my party and they all loved the hotel and the staff I on my return to Weston super mare I would book the same hotel Thank you
- what a lovely b&b. The room was clean and tidy and the shower, though it was a little old its was power a full considering we were on the top floor.
- The owners of property were very friendly, very nice breakfast
- The bed was comfortable. We slept well. The cooked breakfast was excellent and they catered for dietary needs. The staff were informative about what was going on in the local area and they were friendly. We did notice the outside terrace, which we would have used if it was not so cold in the evenings.
- The hosts were so friendly and really helpful with suggestions of places to go on an evening. The room was comfy and the breakfast in the morning was delicious, lovely place to stay and great value for money!
Sarnia Guest House – Adult Only –
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Sarnia Guest House – Adult Only – offers accommodations in Weston-super-Mare.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bath is 27 miles from Sarnia Guest House – Adult Only -, and Cardiff is 12 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 12 miles away.
-Bed was so comfy with a fur throw over to add to the comfort!
-Modern and cosy room
-Bathroom was modern and great spacious shower
-Breakfast was 10/10
- Very clean, comfortable room, friendly staff and lovely breakfast with lots of choice. Nothing was too much trouble.
- Hosts were fantastic. Breakfast was one of the best I have had. Recommend this guest house to everyone.
- the breakfast was amazing , every thing was hot, not easy to get a full English hot,very friendly staff and helpful.
- Had a lovely stay here, the room was clean and comfy. The owner was friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was yummy with lots on offer.. would recommend and return
- -Bed was so comfy with a fur throw over to add to the comfort!
Top Guest Houses In Rooks Bridge Somerset Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rooks Bridge Somerset to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rooks Bridge Somerset but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rooks Bridge Somerset. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!