10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ronda Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Ronda Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ronda Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ronda Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ronda Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ronda Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ronda Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ronda Andalucía:
One of our top picks in Ronda.Located in Ronda, 22 miles from Marbella, Boabdil Guesthouse features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Grazalema is 11 miles from Boabdil Guesthouse, and Estepona is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37 miles from Boabdil Guesthouse.
- Great hotel, great location. Friendly, helpful staff. An excellent breakfast.
- Excellent refurbished town house. Our room was large and very new finishes. Staff very helpful and location was ideal. Great value for money.Breakfast was excellent for 4€ more than enough fantastic value.
- This place is wonderful, well run, very beautifully decorated in a traditional style but without losing focus on modern comforts, and with special care for details such as light fixtures which were so stylish. It was so peaceful to sleep and be here, we enjoyed it a lot. The chance to use the kitchen and help ourselves to tea etc. was truly appreciated. Thank you for having us!
- Everything. The room was tastefully furnished, complementary coffee and tea was available in the kitchen. And Sam was the best host you can have.
- A small typical old-style Ronda house in a narrow street. Quite a bit of character! We like that. We could check in a bit earlier than planned and could drop off our lugage even before that. The breakfast was nice too. Very friendly staff! The location is super good to explore old Ronda.
La Perla Blanca – Couples Retreat
Located in Ronda in the region of Andalusia, 24 miles from Marbella, La Perla Blanca – Couples Retreat features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Grazalema is 10 miles from La Perla Blanca – Couples Retreat, and Estepona is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 39 miles from the property.
Lovely location, very welcoming. Loved the breakfast idea and “help yourself” to drinks.
Ideal for visiting Ronda. Relaxed atmosphere. Would certainly visit again and have no hesitation in recommending to friends and family
- Picnic style breakfast. Peaceful location. Friendly and helpful host Stewart.
Breakfast basket a very nice touch. Convenient for lazy mornings.
Quick drive to Ronda
- Excellent communication from owners, especially directions beforehand. Lovely picnic breakfast and quality coffee always available. Very pleasant host. Definitely recommend to others
- Continental Breakfast served in a picnic basket full of nice things, rolls,croissants, fruit, ham ,cheese , yoghurt and fresh orange juice. As much coffee and tea as you want. Big log fire on a cool damp day
- Lovely location, very welcoming. Loved the breakfast idea and “help yourself” to drinks.
Hostal Virgen Del Rocío
Hostal Virgen Del Rocío offers accommodations in Ronda.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Marbella is 22 miles from Hostal Virgen Del Rocío, and Grazalema is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 38 miles from Hostal Virgen Del Rocío.
- Great location, quiet but really central. Clean room and comfortable bed. Highly recommend.
- Nice clean comfortable accomadation.Friendly helpful manager.Good location.
- We stayed here before a few years ago and enjoyed our stay then but this time it was even better. The whole place is clean and smells lovely. The beds are comfortable, warm & clean. The air con worked really well. The WiFi was strong and fast. The other guests were quiet coming and going and we got a peaceful nights sleep. Check in and out was super easy. The shower was hot and powerful. The complimentary toiletries were very welcome & there was plenty of toilet paper. There was a kettle & cups with complementary tea, coffee, milk and sugar.
- Great value for money. Great location, and very convenient to the main street.
- Nice location.friendly staff. Breakfast for 2,50€.
Pensión Ronda Sol
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Ronda Sol offers accommodations in Ronda.The rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Marbella is 22 miles from Pensión Ronda Sol, and Grazalema is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 38 miles from Pensión Ronda Sol.
- The location was great. We enjoyed the room. It was very comfortable; big bed and lots of room. They cleaned daily. Breakfast was very good and big portions.
- People were friendly and helpful, room was clean and tidy. I recommend that place.
- The guy who helped us check in (Maybe Feli? Im not sure) was fantastic; super attentive and kind. The main hostal building has adorable dogs to greet you but my private bedroom was in a separate building only a few steps away. The apartment was very comfortable and huge considering that you shared the space with only two other bedrooms. my favorite part of the stay was that the cafe where they serve you the free breakfast was right next door and the attendants were very much local and kind. It was churros, yogurt, tostada con tomate, coffee, tea, etc. Not bad at all.
- The location is amazing. It is walking distance from the train station, the main shopping street and the bridge. I walked everywhere. Staff was helpful.
- Great location, very close to the main attractions Ronda has. The room was comfortable, a little heater was included which was nice since it got chilly at night. Staff was friendly.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Suites Ronda is located in Ronda.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marbella is 23 miles from Suites Ronda, and Grazalema is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Maria ,our host, was very friendly and gave us lots of local information. Room was very clean . Shared kitchen was well equipped , even with PG tips tea bags !Easy parking on road outside .
- Maria was brilliant, lots of information about the facilities and the Ronda area. Maria is a total asset to Suites Ronda and made our stay extra special. Thank you Maria
Maria was truly brilliant, she was so helpful from before we arrived until after we left. Nothing was too much trouble. Gave great recommendations too.
The breakfast was gorgeous! Great ham and fresh bread and pastries.
The room was lovely and cosy which a gorgeous patio outside.
- María was very accommodating and extra helpful in allowing us to know the wheres and hows of seeing the sights of this beautiful town.
- Position, room, facilities, staff are all really nice!
Hostal La Campiña
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal La Campiña offers accommodations in Ronda. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. Each room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marbella is 22 miles from Hostal La Campiña, and Grazalema is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- As a budget traveller, all I really need is a room with basic facilities at a reasonable price. La Campiña was perfect for my needs! Friendly staff and a convenient bar/grill beneath with wholesome food and great set menu at a reasonable price.
- The lady preparing the breakfast and looking after the rooms was very very kind.
- Baratísimo, y con desayuno incluido. El alojamiento es bastante básico pero suficiente para pasar una noche y visitar Ronda. Se aparca facilmente en la puerta puesto que no es el centro de la ciudad.
- La atención del personal del establecimiento. El desayuno estuvo bastante bien y nos ofrecieron repetir si queríamos. La mujer que estaba en la barra atendiendo muy agradable.
- Отличный небольшой отель. По статусу это хотел, но тут отдельные одноместные и двухместные номера. Он на окраине, но Ронда маленький город. От отеля до центра 20 минут пешком. Очень вкусно кормят в ресторане, но надо помнить, что кухня закрывается в 19.00
Posada del Fresno
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Posada del Fresno offers accommodations in Montejaque.The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Marbella is 26 miles from Posada del Fresno, and Ronda is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 42 miles from Posada del Fresno.
- The breakfast was very good, excellent location , authentic feel to the accommodation. Given good advice on walks. The town has lovely restaurants.
Please ignore other comments about the owners not speaking English (irrelevant) or the couple being elderly (not true).
But indeed the Posada is a unique and homely place run by lovely people, in a beautiful village, a perfect location for walking and birdwatching.
- This is a unique property renovated by the most lovely couple. He is a hiker, she is a poet. They sent us to the loveliest restaurant with an outdoor covered patio overlooking the mountains. Do not have the pizza only because you do not want to miss the plated menu.
- Centrally located, family run business, breakfast was excellent.
Thoroughly renovated and nicely decorated house.
El molino del abuelo
El molino del abuelo in Montecorto has accommodation with a garden. Among the various facilities are a shared terrace and a shared lounge. The accommodation provides a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout the property.At the guest house, the rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. Some rooms have access to a shared bathroom, while other come with a private bathroom.The daily breakfast, available for an extra cost, offers vegetarian, gluten-free or vegan options.El molino del abuelo offers an outdoor pool. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Montecorto, like cycling, fishing and hiking.Ronda is 8.7 miles from El molino del abuelo, while Grazalema is 5.6 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 42.3 miles away.
- Fantastic welcome with a breakfast that has to be experienced
- Overall setting and the many little and not so little details are incredibly pleasant and beautiful, and our host Florentino was phantastic.
Floren is holding the fort extremely well whilst his brother is on one of his extended cycling tours in Burma.
As you might have guessed I have been before and will certainly be going again..
Charges the batteries and feeds the soul… Thanks to you Floren and your mother and sister for another great stay… Hasta la proxima…
- This stay exceeded all my expectations! It is a family owned B&B in the best sense of this term. You feel so at home, like staying at a friend´s amazing country house. I have rated everything as 10 out of 10 as this is how it was. Flo was an incredible host, giving me, as a fellow hospitality professional, inspiration to aspire to his level of kindness and professionalism but also connection towards the guests! He gave us an amazing restaurant tip, left a fire buring for us on our return from the restaurant, gifted us a book, took us in very last minute, gave the best hiking tips, and all in all created the most amazing weekend trip for us. Do not miss the breakfast!! It was spectacular, and we felt like a king and a queen! LOVE this place and will be definitely returning.
- The bed was extra comfy! The whole place runs on eco energy sources using solar panel processing olives to heat up the house. There is beautiful garden and running mountain water. Very cozy place to chill.
Hostal Marques de Zahara
One of our top picks in Zahara de la Sierra.Located in Zahara de la Sierra, 14 miles from Ronda, Hostal Marques de Zahara features a sun terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Grazalema is 6 miles from Hostal Marques de Zahara, and El Bosque is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Perfect cheap Hostal. Great for the price and didn’t want for anything.
- Great location, light room with a balcony overlooking a quiet street
- Very pittoresque location and authentic hotel. Zaraha de la Sierra is really unique
- Gorgeous position. Parking up the hill past the hotel easy and free. Gorgeous tapas bar opposite – achingly beautiful village and astonishing views.
- Centrally located to walk to the ruins on the top of the hill. Beautiful white village. The hotel is across from the plaza.
Hospederia Casa de las Piedras
Located in Grazalema, 11 miles from Ronda, Hospederia Casa de las Piedras features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Estepona is 26 miles from Hospederia Casa las, and El Bosque is 8 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 39 miles away.
- Comfortable and quiet, helpful staff, great location.
- Lovely village, great base for the walking paths and plenty of good cafes and shops. Apartment a good size and it was nice too have the heating on in the evenings.
- This was a charming hotel in a charming village. It was my favorite place to stay in my whole trip, even though it rained a lot while we were there (It was March). The restaurant on site was excellent, with excellent service. There was a comfortable living room area with a blazing fire going. The hotel had information about the National Park and flora and fauna, which we appreciated.
- Beautiful building and courtyard and very easy to get to wander to the city centre.
- There is a cozy common room, warmed by a fire and full of comfortable chairs, which was a lovely spot to hang out while it was pouring outside. Our room was light and warm. The addition of soft blankets made from local wool was another lovely plus. And the restaurant in the hotel building (not associated with the hotel) was by far the best in town.
Top Guest Houses In Ronda Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ronda Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ronda Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ronda Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!