10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Romiley Greater Manchester – Top Hotel Reviews
Romiley Greater Manchester is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Romiley Greater Manchester. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romiley Greater Manchester. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romiley Greater Manchester. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Romiley Greater Manchester right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Romiley Greater Manchester with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Romiley Greater Manchester:
Oakfield Lodge offers accommodations in Marple. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Manchester is 9 miles from Oakfield Lodge, and Sheffield is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Lorraine was an excellent hostess breakfast was excellent the place was lovely [ a lot of character] and I found the location to be beautiful and peaceful
- The room was clean and tidy very helpfull staff ,amazing view from the room.
- Excellent hotel , could not fault anything,great breakfast, friendly Hosts.would Highly recommend Thanks for looking after us.
- Beautiful building, an old-fashioned very large family home, very well-kept, spotlessly clean in Marple village, with 3 pubs nearby. Good breakfast.
- Nice quiet location. Nice old fashioned hotel . Will recommend to my friend:)
Henry’s Guest House
On the outskirts of Stockport, Henry’s Guest House is a self-catering establishment offering long term accommodation to contractors, just a 20-minute drive from Manchester Airport. The guest house offers free parking, and cosy rooms with free WiFi.With fresh, modern décor, the bedrooms at Henry’s feature colourful linens and private bathrooms. All rooms have flat-screen TV, and ironing facilities are also provided.Situated on the A6 Buxton Road, Henry’s Stockport is a 20-minute drive from Manchester centre. There is a bus stop directly outside, and the Peak District can be reached in a 25-minute drive.A small kitchenette is available in the dining area for guests use including fridge, toaster and microwave.
No reviews yet.
Maple Lodge is located in Stockport, just 7 miles from Manchester.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Sheffield is 28 miles from Maple Lodge, and Huddersfield is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 6 miles from Maple Lodge.
- The owner was very friendly. Was there to greet me. Very helpful the place was immaculate. Value for money.
- Clean room,comfy bed, shower, tea and coffee! I had everything I needed! Thank you very much!
- The owner was very pleasant and kind .Liked the comfy bed , and little touches of cerials for breakfast. and Wifi.
- It was fairly simple. There were a couple of breakfast cereal choices and some milk. There was ice in the freezer, tea, a washing up sink etc, all immaculate. The bed was firm, the comforter warm. It was more than reasonably quiet. The owner was very accommodating as my trip went wonky at the outset and she was happy to help.
Great place with friendly staff
Highly recommend a stay here
Woodlands Guest House
Situated on the north west slopes of the Peak District, Woodlands is a Victorian house which was built from local stone in 1886.Free Wi-Fi is provided in each Woodlands room, as well as a king-size bed and panoramic views of the nearby hills.A full English or continental breakfast is served daily from 08:00 in the conservatory (excludes apartment), with lighter options such as fruit and muesli also available. The on-site restaurant is open for dinner Friday and Saturday evenings as well as open for lunch and afternoon tea Wednesday to Sunday.The Peak District National Park provides a picturesque setting in which you can enjoy scenic walks, mountain biking and water sports. A local village pub can be found in under a 10-minute walk and offers draught beers and homemade food.
- Excellent location for exploring Peak District National Park. People working at Woodlands extremely nice.
- The owners bent over backwards to accommodate us on a weekend where we had to cancel our plans due to snow so we ended up staying at the B&B during the day too. They were extremely welcoming, very friendly, flexible and made us feel at ease. The bed was sooooo comfy and we had a lovely stay. The place is quiet and relaxing and I’m so glad I booked it. We will definitely return and can’t recommend the guest house and their wonderful food enough. 5 stars for sure.
- Fantastic views, room was spacious and bathroom was massive, breakfast had an excellent selection and staff couldn’t do enough for you. Would recommend to anyone.
- Spotlessly clean, well.appointed, beautiful scenery, really comfortable bed
- The bedroom and bathroom were excellent the bed was very comfy and quilt was lovely and warm. The gift of red wine we received was of excellent quality and very welcome.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Barton Villa offers accommodations in Dukinfield, just 6 miles from Manchester.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Sheffield is 26 miles from Barton Villa, and Bradford is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed & nice shower. Love the breakfast. Definitely will stay again
- Staff at reception were very friendly. The room was comfortable and clean (family room)
- My room was so comfy and peaceful and the breakfast was amazingly generous.
- The Rooms are well laid out and comfy, breakfast is self service but plenty full and well cooked. Staff are very accommodating I wanted something not on the menu and they cooked it without a fuss and in a timely manor.
- Beautiful building . The room was lovely and was spotless allbut for a few stains on the carpet. Breakfast plentiful and delicious. Great parking on site. All things considered I would still stay again.
Carfax House is located in Manchester, just 1.8 miles from City of Manchester “Etihad” Stadium. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Manchester Apollo is 2.3 miles from Carfax House, and University of Manchester is 2.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Brynden House is located in Manchester, 2.8 miles from University of Manchester and 3.1 miles from Manchester Apollo. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a shared bathroom.The Palace Theatre is 3.4 miles from Brynden House, and Piccadilly Railway Station is 3.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Butterfly Cottage offers accommodations in Cheadle Hulme. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.Manchester is 9 miles from Butterfly Cottage, and Sheffield is 30 miles away. Manchester Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Birchfields Guest House
Birchfields Guest House offers accommodations in Manchester.The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- A clean guest house, our room was a quadruple with to 2 double beds at same price as a double.. kitchen facilities are good with a choice off self serve breakfast, overall a good place to stay and will return again even though I do live in Manchester
- the location was good and close to local transportation and I did get a text the morning of about how to get there which was nice.
- Nothing the tv don’t work and the toilet was filthy could not wait to leave !!
- Tea & coffee in the room was a nice feature, but thats the only plus.
- I like most about the place is it’s very clean toilets. The carpets throughout were very clean, I had a corner room facing the road and it was nice and cozy I slept like a baby. Kitchen was proper clean. The security of the property is awesome, secured entry code to the house and a proper secured room. This will be my place to rent when needed and I recommend it to anyone who just need a few nights to stay whilst in Manchester.
The Axis Guest House
The Axis Guest House offers accommodations in Manchester. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.City of Manchester “Etihad” Stadium is 2,100 feet from The Axis Guest House, and Manchester Apollo is one mile away. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 9 miles from The Axis Guest House.
- Great value for money, owner was very approachable and polite. Only 2 minute taxi ride from Manchester Piccadilly train station.
- Good location, 2 mins from the etihad and Piccadilly. Value for money was good.
- Very modern, clean, warm and had extremely comfy beds. 6 of us stayed and we were tempted to stay in rather than venture out. Taxi from the property to the Manchester Christmas markets cost £9. Would highly recommend this property.
- The house was in a perfect location for us as we were going to a concert at the Etihad stadium. Were we’re only there for one night so didn’t see what else was around. We would stay here again. The Piccadilly train station was only a short taxi ride away and we would probably be able to walk it if we had more time. The house was clean and comfortable.
- House was lovely and clean the own met us on arrival to hand the keys over.All beds were all made up with fresh towels on the beds.
Top Guest Houses In Romiley Greater Manchester Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Romiley Greater Manchester to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Romiley Greater Manchester but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Romiley Greater Manchester. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!