10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Romerales Quindio – Top Hotel Reviews
Romerales Quindio is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Romerales Quindio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romerales Quindio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romerales Quindio. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Romerales Quindio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Romerales Quindio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Romerales Quindio:
El Mocambo Hostel And Guest House
El Mocambo Hostel And Guest House is located in Salento, 17 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal and 16 miles from Pereira. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Ibagué is 26 miles from El Mocambo Hostel And Guest House, and Manizales is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from El Mocambo Hostel And Guest House.
- The staff were incredibly friendly and the location, in my opinion, perfect for those looking to escape busy Salento for an “out-in-nature” feel. The facilities were luxurious by Colombian hostel standards. Linens were immaculate and extra blankets were provided. The kitchen is large and fully-stocked with everything one needs to feel at home. Breakfast is provided and is filling and nutritious. The flow of coffee seems unlimited and fresh milk from the cows next door is available. It’s the only place in Colombian where I had a hot shower. For what you get here, the prices are a bargain!
- The views are amazing , very peaceful and comfortable and amazing showers
- Being in the peaceful heart of Colombian nature on this beautiful little farm. The place has a great energy and seems to attract a cool bunch of people. I made friends!
- The location is beautiful and superquiet. Staff superfriendly!
- Super comfortable beds, hot shower, breakfast included, perfect location away from the crowds and the noise.
Paraiso Cocora is located in Salento, 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal and 15 miles from Pereira. The guesthouse has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.Ibagué is 25 miles from PARAISO COCORA, and Manizales is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Great location, only 5 minutes from Salento, and 15 from Cócora. Beautiful place with perfect amenities and a very friendly staff. Home made breakfast with delicious coffee in the mornings and an awesome view. Highly recommended and would definitely use again.
- Very good feeling with the owner, clean house, easy speaking and very welcoming ! We will come back for sure !
- Es un lugar con una ubicación privilegiada. Sus instalaciones permiten disfrutar del contacto con la naturaleza
- El desayuno bueno, la ubicación es un lugar muy tranquilo, hay un espacio muy bueno para jugar con los niños y la mascota
- Un lugar excelente para desconectarse de los suburbios de la ciudad, la tranquilidad, su aire puro y la cordialidad de sus dueños, hace que se enamore aun mas de este lugar. Sin duda fue una estadía muy amena. ¡Volvería sin pensarlo!
Hotel El Jardin
One of our top picks in Salento.Hotel El Jardin is located in Salento, 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal and 15 miles from Pereira.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Ibagué is 26 miles from Hotel El Jardin, and Manizales is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from Hotel El Jardin.
- This hotel offers comfortable rooms in a quiet area of Salento, some steps away from the centre. The staff is very friendly and always available. The breakfast is varied and everything is delicious.
- Nice and comfortable hotel. The room was clean, modern and nice. Same for the bathroom. Everybody was very friendly. Location superb. We would come again.
- Quaint little hotel with a lovely view over the garden and the valley. Rooms are essential, but clean and big enough. Generous breakfast. Helpful staff. Very close to the main square in Salento, from where the jeeps to the Cocora valley and coffee tours depart. Also very close to restaurants and shops.
- Loved the flowers, the colours and the view. Really enjoyed the table and chairs outside the room where we could sit, relax and enjoy the surroundings! Andres at reception was so nice to talk to and very helpful. The night person was also super friendly although we didn’t get to speak as much with him because of his schedule. The two women who cleaned the rooms and served breakfast were also so sweet.
- Bright, friendly hotel 3 min walk to main square in Salento. Good breakfasts, great value for money!
Hostal El Zorzal
One of our best sellers in Salento! Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hostal El Zorzal is located in Salento, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Pereira is 15 miles from Hostal El Zorzal, and Ibagué is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Perfect location just on the edge of town. Wonderful garden with loads of birds and views of the mountainous terrain. Friendly staff and free coffee throughout the day.
- The people were really nice and helpful. The surroundings were very pretty.
- Lovely staff, very relaxing place, nice breakfast. Loved the whole atmosphere
- The staff were very kind, accommodating and helpful. I loved the flowers, garden, hammocks and colourful birds (this hotel is a great place for birdwatching) as well as the free range happy chickens grazing in the mornings. Nice to look at whilst enjoying a lovely breakfast of fresh juice, fruit, bread roll and then a choice of eggs, sandwich or muesli for main course! You can have the sandwich as a takeaway if you are off on a trek early morning. I had initially booked here for 3 days but ended up extending twice as it was so tranquil but very close to town centre (7min walk) an just across bus station so very handy for my heavy suitcase.
- The Garden at the back is lovely. The staff are amazing and the hotel is very clean. The breakfast is very good and varied every morning. The atmosphere at the hotel is relaxed and very comfortable. The rooms are small but comfortable. The hot water shower was a treat.
Hostel Camelot Salento
Located in Salento, just a few steps from restaurants and eateries, Hostel Camelot Salento features free WiFi in the property.The functional and simple accommodations feature wooden furniture and linens. A TV set can be enjoyed also along with cable channels.Hostel Camelot Salento has a 24-hour front desk service.Horse riding in the surroundings is a popular activity for tourists, as well as hiking.Armenia can be reached in about 1 hour and 20 minutes by car.
- The shower had hot water and good pressure. The bathrooms and bedroom were clean. This was a good location.
- Location is close to the center, we had 2 double rooms connected with a door and an own entrance, both rooms with private bathrooms
- We had a double room with private bathroom. Very friendly staff, good laundry service and clean room. Hostel looks new and is well looked after. Hot shower.
- It was good first impression, we came an hour before check in and the owner was nice so he let us in without any problems. The location of the hostel is great, and the hostel’s settings are nice. BUT.
- Hostel located right between the bus terminal and the main plaza — closer to the terminal which is a plus for backpackers. The private room with bathroom was perhaps the best I’ve slept in in Colombia. Firm mattress, comfy pillows, clean sheets.. The bathroom was small but neat and clean. Staff asked us each day whether we wanted room service or not. Good laundry service and cosy common area available.
Hostal Casa de Los Taitas
Hostal Casa de Los Taitas offers accommodations in Salento. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 16 miles from Hostal Casa de Los Taitas, and Pereira is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Perfect! Family run hostel where you feel at home right away. Beautiful house with fantastic views. Warm welcome, plenty of information about the area. Great location makes it a perfect base for exploration of zona cafetera. Super clean and comfortable. All one can wish from a great hostel!
- Very nice people, clean, great location. Beautiful wrap around porch, hot showers, close to the plaza.
- The space is very clean and newly renovated. My favorite part was the friendliness of the staff and being offered delicious fresh coffee every time I came into the hostel!
– hot water
– helpful staff
– clean rooms
– big shared kitchen
– big terrace and shared living space with plenty of tables and chairs
- Beautiful hostel with a feeling of a boutique hotel – very clean and stylish. Owners made me feel like at home and gave lots of useful information.
Mirador de los Cedros
Mirador de los Cedros offers accommodations in Salento.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 16 miles from Mirador de los Cedros, and Pereira is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Elizabetha Hostal offers accommodations in Salento, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 15 miles from Elizabetha Hostal, and Ibagué is 26 miles away. Matecaña International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Very Nice Hostel with dance Design and lovely staff
- We were very happy. The house is very clean, the bed is comfortable, Yvonne is super-friendly and the best thing is the amazing rooftop where we had breakfast every morning and beers in the night. You get a panorama view of the village and the hills around Salento. We
- Excelente atención, la señora Elizabeth y los demás fueron muy amables; el desayuno muy rico y el hostal siempre limpio y muy bien ubicado.
Sehr schöne Austattung und sauber.
Très bel hostal ; superbe accueil, aide et disponibilité
Excellent petit déjeuner et emplacement
Los Guaduales is located in Salento, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.Each room has a TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 15 miles from Los Guaduales, and Ibagué is 26 miles from the property. Matecaña International Airport is 17 miles away.
- The cleaner was really nice and everything was super clean. Shower was super nice – hot water and great water pressure. But that’s about it for the nice things.
- It is calm, clean and well located hostel for a good price. Wifi worked with no problems.
- Location is excellent, with lots of restaurant/breakfast options around too. Staff was nice and helpful when you approached them. Clean.
- Staff was super nice and helpful. We stayed another night, and the main hotel was full, so they gave us our own private bungalow for the same price down the road.
Great location!!! 1 block from the square and near lots of good food (but Salento is pretty small . so everywhere is near:) !
Has a nice kitchen to use!
Coffee Tree Boutique Hostel
One of our top picks in Salento.Featuring free WiFi, Coffee Tree Boutique Hostel offers accommodations in Salento, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.There is luggage storage space at the property.Pereira is 15 miles from Coffee Tree Boutique Hostel, and Ibagué is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from Coffee Tree Boutique Hostel.
- We love the view from the private room, the common space was really quiet, relaxing and respectul between the different occupants. The location is perfect, at 2 blocks from of the main square so very quiet!
- Super nice stuff! They helped us a lot and we felt welcomed from the fist moment. It is clean and modern and the free coffee and tea is nice too. Breakfast was delicious and enough to start the day. The hostel looks more like a hotel. Beds were comfortable.
- Excellent hostel with everything just perfect, very helpful staff, super clean and cozy room and common area, dorm room is very spacious so everyone has sufficient private space for personal belongings. There are many open space so you can enjoy your own private moment even in common area.
- We arrived a day late to coffee tree boutique, due to a flight issue. Mamalita and the rest of the staff were so accommodating with smiles and hospitality. We were allowed to leave our bags there while recommended an itinery for the day. Place was clean breakfast lovely. Great views from the room we stayed in (second floor single room). Recommend!
- Amazing view! One of the most beautiful hostels we’ve been to.
Top Guest Houses In Romerales Quindio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Romerales Quindio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Romerales Quindio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Romerales Quindio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!