10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rois Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Rois Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rois Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rois Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rois Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rois Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rois Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rois Galicia:
Hostal Valadares is located in Noya, just 19 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Pontevedra is 28 miles from Hostal Valadares, and Sanxenxo is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Tasteful, immaculate, welcoming. Simple fuss-free check-in and flawless wifi. Very good value at what appeared a reduced off-season rate.
- Super job for the price! Staff / 1 woman done everything and was great, happily return.
- The town of Noia is wonderful and so are the people.The hotel staff were very helpful and genuinely nice.
- Lovely friendly staff. Clean, well fitted rooms and great wifi. My cat was accepted without question. Great price too. Although very little English is spoken, communication was not a problem. It’s street parking but in a well lit well populated area so not an issue. I was on my own waiting for my husband to arrive but felt safe through my stay.
- Very clean, good value for money and a nice, friendly little bar below that does drinks, tapas and breakfast for a good price. Location is a little uninspiring but suited us because it was very near the airport. Hotel staff also very friendly – calling is to give us detailed directions on how to get in after hours (our plane arrived late). Good wifi and decent bed, too.
Pensión Pumar is located in Santiago de Compostela, 0.4 miles from Galicia Park and 0.7 miles from Belvis Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a TV.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 7 miles away.
Good position close to many points of interest of the city centre,
nice location next to a park
- I was a bit disappointed that it was outside the old town but it actually was a pretty short hike away. Very clean, very comfortable, my room looked over a really lovely park (a nice bonus), awesome staff…extraordinarily helpful and friendly. I would have had a difficult time navigating around the city without their help.
- Very clean, comfortable and quiet. Nice view of the park from window.
- The manager was a great help friendly and a pleasure to talk to.
- I thought that the rooms would be above the bar with some special features and with the same feeling of the bar. However, it was on the opposite side of the street and it was like a big flat with more rooms in it, was a bit strange but it was ok for one night.
- Good position close to many points of interest of the city centre,
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension Grilo offers accommodations in Padrón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 11 miles from Pension Grilo, and Pontevedra is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 16 miles from Pension Grilo.
Ideally situated for the Camino
Friendly staff who provided ice for a swollen ankle.
- the staff advice on local delicacies was fantastic. Ability to wash and dry the wet clothes.
- Friendly staff, good onsite restaurant and bar. Clean and comfortable. Conveniently located close to the Portuguese Camino.
- Comfortable room right on Camino, very quite – not to main street.We had dinner in bar with some local wine – it was excellent. young lady serving us was very helpful and nice, despite language barrier we had excellent communication. Young man checking us in was very helpful too.
- Hostal on the road to Santiago. Very basic place with small bathroom and old room but given the price that’s acceptable.
- Ideally situated for the Camino
Pensión HK is located in A Angueira de Suso, 8 miles from Santiago de Compostela and 25 miles from Pontevedra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Sanxenxo is 28 miles from Pensión HK, and Isla de la Toja is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 14 miles from Pensión HK.
- When we got there the heating was on, and it was very cozy. The bed was comfortable. Dinner was good, but breakfast wasn’t until 9, and we had to leave earlier.
- great attention, friendly staff, really good food, fantastic coffee. rooms clean, good heating, comfortable bathroom, good beds.
- Very good and very very reasonable priced food in the restaurant. Polite and helpful owner / receptionist. Close to camino although directly to the busy road.
- nice family staffs with good restaurant(try the pimentons!), and confortable room. For peregrinos very near the camino.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Good food. Warm and quiet. Exactly what I needed after a long days walk.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Glorioso offers accommodations in Picaraña, just 7 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Pontevedra is 26 miles from Pensión Glorioso, and Sanxenxo is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from Pensión Glorioso.
- Close to Santiago and easily accessible by taxi for us to go in at night. Staff very helpful and friendly
- It is right on the Camino, just a day’s walk from Santiago.
- Great location right on the Camino for pilgrims who want to stay closer to Santiago.
- Distance to Santiago de Compostela made it a nice last stop on the Camino Portuguese. We could arrive before noon and have lots of the day left.
- We had an amazing view of the water. Watched a cruise ship sail off into the sunset. The room was comfortable and very clean. Enjoyed the quiet room as we were walking the Camino and needed a good rest. Good espresso in the morning to get us started. Pleasant service on reception and check out.
Pensión Residencia Pividal
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Pensión Residencia Pividal is located in Picaraña in the region of Galicia, just 7 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pontevedra is 25 miles from Pensión Residencia Pividal, and Sanxenxo is 29 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 13 miles away.
The door was closed. I waited enough.
Finally one of local man get me the key from Key box.
Later one notorious woman came to ask EURO$40.-
They advertised all over the places for €15.- with bathroom.
But she insisted that price is without bathroom.
No English at all,
This was worst in my life to stay.
I will tell and SNS network about YOU and this Hostel.
Please get my money back. Please
- That the staff speak english. It was easy to find and the room was clean and big enough.
dinner was excellent
the room roomy and clean
hot water in the shower
wifi speedy and consistent
Tamanho do quarto
O restaurante anexo tem menus equilibrados
- Omdat wij de Camino portugues liepen lag dit hotel op de route.
- The door was closed. I waited enough.
Saxa Hostel B&B
Surrounded by nature and just 5.6 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Saxa Hostel B&B guest house offers a garden with barbecue facilities and a games room. There is free WiFi throughout.The colourful rooms at the Saxa Hostel B&B come with heating, a TV, a DVD player and a private bathroom with free toiletries. You can also make use of the shared library and the chill out area with a fireplace.Saxa Hostel B&B is well situated for outdoor activities such as hiking, horse riding, climbing. You can also get tourist information of the area at the property.Playas de Noia beaches are 45 minutes’ drive away and A Coruña is 49.7 miles from the property. There is free private parking on site.
- La tranquilidad, las vistas, la habitación cómoda y sin ruidos
- Très difficile à trouver. C’est calme. Propre mais odeur dans les sanitaires. Très bon accueil petit déjeuner copieux
Bellas vistas a la montaña.
Atencion personalizada excelente. Mary una anfitriona de lujo !!!!!
Una estadia recomendable
- L’accueil très chaleureux de l’hôtesse et le fait qu’elle parlait un peu français dans cette région de l’Espagne ou l’on ne le parlé pas.
- Todo fue excelente, pero sobre todo el trato recibido en todo momento por Mari Carmen
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, PR Albeitaría offers accommodations in Reis. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 8 miles from PR Albeitaría, and Pontevedra is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 11 miles from PR Albeitaría.
- Good bathtub and nice breakfast (toasts,natural orange juice, yogurt, muesli, cereals, fresh fruit, butter, cheese, ham, coffee and tea). Heated floors and warm room (we were there during the winter). Very quite. Good value for money
- A real oasis of peacefulness. It was a great great accommodation. We loved the room design and cleanliness. Waking up and seeing green trees through your windows is the best! Also, there are quite a few restaurants within a walking distance where you will find superb tapas!
- The place is so quiet and calm! The room and bathroom are nice and clean. The location was good enough to explore Galicia.
La ubicación, perfecta en una zona rural muy tranquila pero cerca de Santiago y a un paso de Pontevedra.
El diseño de los espacios, moderno y funcional, las grandes ventanas de las habitaciones.
El trato del personal: exquisito.
- La tranquilidad y las instalaciones. Muy moderno, limpio y luminoso. Recomendable.
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Riamonte offers accommodations in Amés. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 5 miles from Casa Riamonte, and Isla de la Toja is 30 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 11 miles away.
- Really nice hosts, lovely double bedroom with everything we needed and cute happy dog in the beautiful garden! Food was delicious (we had only the salad because of a late lunch, accompanied by some red wine – all not cheap but worth it after the long walk we did that day).
- Beautifully presented accommodation. Friendliness, and they were accommodating to our dietary needs, providing a vegan evening meal.
- Rosa and Julian, the lovely couple who run this place, obviously love what they do, and treat their guests like family. The house is off the camino de Santiago by about 500 meters, but the detour is worth it. Our room was very comfortable, and most of all quiet, and we were able to get a good night’s sleep before starting out early the next morning. We had a delicious homemade dinner with some other guests and relaxed in the back garden with Bruno the dog. A thoroughly enjoyable experience! We were walking, but we noticed that there is lots of room for an extra car or two in the private lot.
- Chilling out in the garden & breakfast the following morning with our lovely hosts.
- Julian was very friendly and welcoming. He gave us helpfull hints on the surrounding area and was always eager to help
Pensión Compostela Inn
Pensión Compostela Inn offers accommodations in Montouto.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. Santiago de Compostela is 3.1 miles from Pensión Compostela Inn, and Pontevedra is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Very cheap accommodation for 3 people including 2 dogs. We were happy to find a place to sleep in the high season.
- La ubicación, ya que jugaba un torneo en el Club de Billar Teo y quedaba cerca
- Llevo varios años llendo a trabajar a santiago y para mí calidad precio está bien y el personal siempre atento
- Lo económico que fue la ubicación y el trato del personal
- Gostei da parte em que consigo deixar a mota mesmo em frente há porta e do preço.
Top Guest Houses In Rois Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rois Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rois Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rois Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!