10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rodmell East Sussex – Top Hotel Reviews
Rodmell East Sussex is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rodmell East Sussex. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rodmell East Sussex. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rodmell East Sussex. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rodmell East Sussex right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rodmell East Sussex with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rodmell East Sussex:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Newhaven Lodge offers accommodations in Newhaven, just 9 miles from Brighton & Hove.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Eastbourne is 11 miles from Newhaven Lodge, and Hastings is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 27 miles from Newhaven Lodge.
- Perfect. Short walk to the Dieppe Ferry . Comfortable and economical. People very nice.
- Convenient to ferry. Cleanliness, efficiency of staff.
- Everything was lovely, the beds so very comfortable. Breakfast was good too.
Newly renovated Hotel, friendly and helpful host. Very comfortable room.
Overall very happy with the accommodation.
- Petit déjeuner très copieux, lit très confortable hôtesse très chaleureuse.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Crossways Hotel offers accommodations in Alfriston, just 15 miles from Brighton & Hove. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.Eastbourne is 6 miles from Crossways Hotel, and Hastings is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 28 miles from Crossways Hotel.
- Comfy bed, quiet room(7) and really tasty breakfast.Lovely owner
- I could not fault anything at this hotel. Customer care is excellent and the food was brilliant. The decor, the location, everything was absolutely lovely. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a romantic holiday or even just an escape from the city.
- Superb service and food choice as well as quality.
- Great welcome. Lovely room….everything catered for. Great shower. Good breakfast.
- Comfortable bed, lovely decor, and gardens looked lovely although the weather was too wet to venture onto the lawn. Fabulous breakfast with home made marmalade. Young lady serving breakfast was very professional too.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Colson House is located in the Kemptown neighborhood in Brighton & Hove, just 19 miles from Eastbourne.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured.Chichester is 28 miles from Colson House, and Royal Tunbridge Wells is 27 miles from the property. London Gatwick Airport is 23 miles away.
- Nice friendly owners, great location, would use again
- Querky each room film star themed, stayed at top of house small room but ideal for me useful to have tv with a dvd player, WI-FI included. Owners great guys very welcoming.
- Staff and room were excellent.Great location and the facilities were great.Most impressed there was a fridge in room
- The staff is very friendly. Couldn’t ask for a nicer person.
- The property is conveniently located, within minutes walk to the centre and the sea, very friendly and helpful staff, good theme based rooms if you are a movie fan will be a bonus to you:)
The Charm Brighton Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Brighton & Hove – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Charm Brighton Boutique Hotel is located in Brighton & Hove, 19 miles from Eastbourne and 28 miles from Chichester.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service and gift shop at the property.Royal Tunbridge Wells is 28 miles from The Charm Brighton Boutique Hotel, and Worthing is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- The bed was so comfortable bright and airy room with an immaculate bathroom and the breakfast was included in the price.
- Decent breakfast – to order so freshly cooked. Very friendly and polite staff. Nicely decorated. Comfortable bed.
- We had a wonderful stay with many personal touches and perfect breakfasts
- We had such a positive experience during our stay that we are already planning a second visit! The staff were so warm and welcoming – nothing was too much trouble for them. The room was lovely – very comfortable with some cosy and luxurious touches. The hotel is ideally situated – just a short walk from the sea and is situated beside shops, restaurants and a bus stop. We would highly recommended the Charm Boutique hotel :).
- What a find! Friendly staff happy to help in any way. Spacious, spotless room with great modern bathroom. (Room 4) Super comfy bed. Great menu for breakfast including vegan option. Close to the beach. Very happy customer!
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Five offers accommodations in Brighton & Hove.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided.Eastbourne is 19 miles from Five, and Chichester is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 23 miles from Five.
- Had a top floor room small but everything that was needed . The view was amazing onto the beach.
- Short walk from the front and the pier. In a quiet location.
The location was brilliant. The hotel wasn’t that far from the pier and sea life centre.
The room was light and big. Had what we needed in the room.
The bed was so comfortable and so big. The duvet was a lovely quality and had such a great night sleep.
- Charming period property with lots of character. Cozy and comfortable – I really felt like I had a holiday at the shore, though I was there for business reasons. Excellent location – lots in the neighborhood, plus easy stroll into town center. Staff were lovely and the bountiful breakfast basket delivered to the room was a delightful way to start the day. I’ll be back!
- Breakfast hamper was a lovely touch and a great location
The Sherwood Guest House
One of our best sellers in Eastbourne! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Sherwood offers accommodations in Eastbourne.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Brighton & Hove is 20 miles from The Sherwood, and Hastings is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- hosts and staff very helpful, clean and tidy, very near to everything ie beach, town, theatres
- nice comfy beds good breakfast we enjoyed the stay
- Well located, good value property. Not luxurious but clean and comfortable.
- Great location 50 yards from seafront. Good full English breakfast. Very clean, new bathroom facilities.
- lClean and comfortable accommodation in an excellent location. Friendly and helpful owners. Splendid breakfast.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Pink Pavilion is located in Brighton & Hove, 19 miles from Eastbourne and 28 miles from Chichester.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.Royal Tunbridge Wells is 28 miles from Pink Pavilion, and Worthing is 10 miles away. London Gatwick Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Lee very helpful. Bed comfortable. Location great.
- Wonderful place to stay and the host lee was so kind and welcoming
- Excellent shower. Well heated room, comfortable bed
- The hotel was cheap and cheerful. The staff were lovely and it was in a nice location by the seafront and easy to walk to the centre. There was tea and coffee and a very comfortable bed.
- The b and b was not fit to stay in. the room resembled a prison cell and someone was upstairs having a shower and it was leaking through my ceiling onto my bed. I feel very lucky, as that could have been while I was sleeping. The ceiling could have come through. Stay away at all costs
Cambridge House Guest House
One of our best sellers in Eastbourne! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Cambridge House Guest House is located in Eastbourne, 20 miles from Brighton & Hove and 14 miles from Hastings.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Rye is 23 miles from Cambridge Guest House, and Royal Tunbridge Wells is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 33 miles from Cambridge House Guest House.
Lovely re-furbished rooms
Excellent freshly cooked breakfast
Easy walk into town
- The guest house was lovely! A great welcome and we would definitely stay there again.
- Friendly hosts and lovely dog! Loved the cosy family room.
- Very clean and comfortable, nice room, well equipped and dare I say, homely? We both slept very well and would certainly recommend Cambridge House as a place to stay, indeed the next time we are staying in Eastbourne we will make a beeline for it!
A perfect mix of a contemporary and traditional B&B.
Lovely comfortable newly refurbished bedroom not tired or out of date but still had the personal homely touches that you choose a B&B for instead of a hotel. Good owner banter and local knowledge.
Beachy Head, Birling Gap and Seven Sisters within 15-30 mins for a fabulous day out!
- Lovely re-furbished rooms
FAULTY TOWERS (formally the ellesmere hotel)
One of our best sellers in Eastbourne! This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located near the seafront, The Ellesmere is opposite the Winter Garden, Eastbourne College, Congress and Devonshire Park theatres. It offers free parking, free Wi-Fi, en suite rooms and full English cooked breakfasts.All rooms at The Ellesmere feature TVs, DVD players, tea/coffee facilities, and hairdryers.Facing the gardens of Wilmington Square, The Ellesmere is just a 13-minute walk to Eastbourne’s pier, town centre and train station.The Ellesmere has a large park-facing lounge with it’s own licensed bar. There are also on-site holistic salon facilities, with available relaxation treatments including Indian head massage and new hot stone massage therapies. Evening meals are also available.The Ellesmere has a 5-star food hygiene rating.
It was exactly like it says on the tin Faulty Towers
Our expectations were not high so it was ok for 2 nights , comfortable stay
- Friendly staff. Although furnishings are dated, the rooms are warm, clean and comfortable. Soft pillows. Good breakfast (extra cost). Disabled access available. Ideal base for theatres, seafront and shops – all within walking distance.
- We booked the last double room available which was compact double. The very nice guy who met us on entry said it would be very small and warned us of this. When we got to the room we were surprised of the size. It was perfect for us for a short stay , with an en suite shower room as well. It was very good value For money . Location great , close to Sea front and pier.
- Got left alone didn’t have any one in your face asking questions and the breakfast was the best we have had anywhere
- Nice old and realy great staff very comfortable rooms and warm.
- It was exactly like it says on the tin Faulty Towers
The Sheldon B&B
One of our top picks in Eastbourne.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Sheldon is located along a quiet side street in the centre of Eastbourne. With free onsite parking (a maximum height of 6.2 feet) guests can walk to all main attractions.All rooms benefit from free WiFi.The Sheldon has arranged discounts with local shops and restaurants and breakfast is served in the hotel’s own feature dining room 8:00 to 9.30.All rooms feature tea/coffee making facilities, a refreshment tray, Be Different toiletries and satellite TV. All bedding is low allergy.There is a communal kitchen and dining area, which is fully equipped with a fridge, microwave, cutlery, glassware and crockery. Guests are welcome to bring their own drinks and food into the property.
- Enjoyed great breakfasts in the morning. Very close to beach and plenty of good restaurants nearby. Great area for walking around the South Downs. Plenty to do.
- Very comfortable, good breakfast, very good value. Friendly staff.
- We love this B&B and have been regular visitors now for almost 4 years. The location is perfect, so close to the sea front and shops and yet feels lovely and quiet, residential. Excellent off street parking and a superb choice of rooms to suit all needs – we have our favourites now and Judith and Greg are so accommodating to our requests! Breakfast is delicious; there’s a lovely choice and Greg’s omelettes are unbeatable – you’ve got to try one! Would (and do!) highly recommend!
- The welcome at reception was lovely and the breakfast is fantastic! It’s well worth the upgrade. It’s a short walk to everything worthwhile in Eastbourne.
- The staff were friendly, the full English breakfast tasty and the room was massive!! Lots of nice details too like a comprehensive guide of the local area including discounts for restaurants and free use of beach equipment!! Very impressed.
Top Guest Houses In Rodmell East Sussex Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rodmell East Sussex to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rodmell East Sussex but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rodmell East Sussex. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!