10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rodanillo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rodanillo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rodanillo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rodanillo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rodanillo Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rodanillo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rodanillo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rodanillo Castile And Leon:
One of our best sellers in Bembibre! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, NRuta Ponferrada offers accommodations in Bembibre, just 9 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 23 miles from NRuta Ponferrada, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 18 miles away.
- La cama era estupenda y todo era bastante nuevo y muy limpio
Habitaciones amplías, cómodas y limpias.
Personal atento y agradable.
- Sitio perfecto si vas de camino a algún lado y necesitas hacer noche para descansar. Lo elegimos porque tenía pinta de ser nuevo, estar limpio y tener un servicio correcto, por lo que servía a la perfección para lo que necesitábamos (descansar después de hacer 800 kms sin parar). Cumplió al 100% con todo lo que esperábamos, lo recomiendo.
- Habitación limpia, cama cómoda, ducha amplía y personal muy amable.
- Hotel muy bien situada en la ruta de Galicia. Comódo.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hotel Carmen is located in Bembibre in the region of Castila y Leon, just 10 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 22 miles from Hotel Carmen, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 20 miles away.
- Very accommodating staff, great location and reasonably priced. Excellent value!
- Lovely people, good food, lots of room and a nice village with friendly people and nice walks close by
- Es una alojamiento con muy buen precio, con habotacion grande y muy limpio,y con personal excelente.
- La cama muy cómoda, la habitación muy limpia, con parking y un wifi excelente.
- La habitación era sencilla, pero limpia y cálida. El chico joven y la mujer muy majos.
Hostal Tio Pepe II
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Tio Pepe II offers accommodations in Bembibre, just 11 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Astorga is 20 miles from Hostal Tio Pepe II, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 21 miles from the property.
- Rooms comfortable considering the low price of the hostel. They had AC and television.
- Todo correcto, muy buena atención y buenos detalles como adelantar los desayunos para atendernos
- Habitaciones muy cómodas, muy buena calefaccion y excelente atención.
Camas muy cómodas.
Muy tranquilo se descansa bien.
- Me gusto mucho el trato con el personal, las instalaciones muy limpias, amplias y confortables. Se puede volver en cualquier momento.
Hostal Tio Pepe I
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal Tio Pepe I offers accommodations in Bembibre, just 11 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Astorga is 20 miles from Hostal Tio Pepe I, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 21 miles from the property.
- No se puede caminar por El Barrio, está en el campo.
- La facilità per raggiungerlo e la disponibilità dello staff
Hotel muy tranquilo, sin ruidos, y el personal excelente.
La cafetería abre a las 6:00 de la mañana.
Buen estado de las instalaciones.
Buen trato y buena comida
- Anular la reserva de la segunda noche, no nos fuimos nada más llegar porque era tarde y llevábamos muchos kilómetros hechos.
Casa Rural Las Eras
Located in Cubillos del Sil, 5 miles from Ponferrada, Casa Rural Las Eras features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Astorga is 29 miles from Casa Rural Las Eras, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal el Palacio
Hostal el Palacio is located in Molinaseca, 3.9 miles from Ponferrada and 24 miles from Astorga.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Villafranca del Bierzo is 16 miles from Hostal el Palacio, and Las Médulas is 14 miles away.
- The staff was great!! It was very convenient to have our clothes washed at the hostel. The food at the restaurant was excellent! The little village was beautiful. It was quiet and peaceful. Room was impeccably clean.
- Staff was nice and friendly, the night was very quiet, the room was cozy. In addition, the surrounding very relaxingly serene. I also enjoyed a tasty breakfast there.
- First property across the bridge, was a welcome sight for a weary Camino Pilgrim. Loved the little window in our room that looked out to the river.
- The shower was amazing, with a glorious view of the church bell tower. The only window in our room was a sky light that opened (gave loads of light) and from which we could see the river and bridge. The family room we had was spacious and clean.
- A beautiful location and very comfortable accommodation.
Pension Riego de Ambros
Featuring free WiFi, Pension Riego de Ambros offers accommodations in Riego de Ambros, just 6 miles from Ponferrada. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 22 miles from Pension Riego de Ambros, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 18 miles away.
- Absolutely loved my stay here. Beautiful room with balcony and stunning view. Pilar was so lovely and welcoming, and looks after you just like a Mama. I even got a great big hug when I was leaving! Would highly recommend staying here.
- Nice room & facilities. Beautiful view of the mountains from the room & balcony. Warm friendly atmosphere & proprietor. Great place right of the Camino.
- Our host was thorough and sensitive to the needs of pilgrims on the Camino. She knew about the route and helped us to wash and dry our hiking clothes . Great view of the valley from the property we
- Very clean and friendly atmosphere , owner could not have been more friendly . Good location with nearby resturants , etc.
- This was our favorite stop on the Camino de Santiago, because of the innkeeper Pilar. The best breakfast with home made jam, our favorite. Definitely recommend this place for anyone.
Hostal El Horno
Hostal El Horno offers accommodations in Molinaseca.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ponferrada is 3.9 miles from Hostal El Horno, and Astorga is 24 miles away.
- Owner was very welcoming and helpful. We were able to get laundry service here.
- Excellent location. Owner was friendly. Room was basic but had everything I needed.
- Yesu was super welcoming. He went to a lot of trouble to fix my bedside lamp so that I could read into the night. Slept with balcony doors open as the rain poured down in sheets outside. Lovely.
- Not far from the river. Young man who let us in was pleasant to deal with
Sehr nette Wirtsleute einfach super nette Mitmenschen!
Grandioses Grühstück für 5 € im Nachbarhaus was auch dem Jose und der Maja gehört !
Kaffee von Geschmack bis zum Abwinken !
El Capricho de Josana Molinaseca
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, El Capricho de Josana Molinaseca offers accommodations in Molinaseca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 3.7 miles from El Capricho de Josana Molinaseca, and Astorga is 25 miles away.
- Atmosphere of pueblo. Friendly, especially lady in the bar.
- I couldn’t sleep at all the first night. There was a party till 5 am
- Friendly staff, great chef and excellent food – ask for local food and the local regional wines
- What a SUPERB stop on the Camino. Wonderfully redecorated and adapted with great care for detail. Seems like a boutique hotel rather than modest albergue 🙂 Great combination of wood, imaginative wallpapers and decor. Comfortable beds, super helpful staff. Great value for money. Baby cot was fantastic. WiFi worked perfectly.
- I had a bath in the room, which I hadn’t expected. It was very clean.
One of our best sellers in Molinaseca! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Morrosco offers accommodations in Molinaseca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ponferrada is 3.7 miles from Casa Morrosco, and Astorga is 25 miles from the property.
- A delightful place run by a delightful couple. Locals like to eat there and one understands why – the food is really very good. I would stay there again without hesitation.
- Accommodation was fine. Bathroom shower stall has mildew and needs upgrading. No facilities for hand washing clothes if you are a pilgrim. Staff are friendly. Provided a towel, very clean.
- Nice cozy place, got a single room instead of a bed in a dorm. I had a problem with my room, but the hostel owner was really nice in solving it. Thank you!
- The room was really cute, with a big comfortable bed and a skylight. The bathroom was small and flooded easily but the hot water and water pressure was good. None of the special features in the listing were available and the wifi didn’t work on my iPhone, only on my partner’s android phone.
- When you are tired after walking all day, to have some facility for food would be good, convenient and profitable! There is a nice lawn that could take a small wooden chalet, bar, cafe!
Top Guest Houses In Rodanillo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rodanillo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rodanillo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rodanillo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!