10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rochford Essex – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochford Essex is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rochford Essex. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochford Essex. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochford Essex. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rochford Essex right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rochford Essex with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rochford Essex:
Southend Inn Hotel
Located in Southend-on-Sea, 25 miles from Canterbury, Southend Inn Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.Maidstone is 19 miles from Southend Inn Hotel, and Colchester is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
tv,tea and coffee making facilities,hotshower,comfy bed,Wi-Fi
- The bed was very comfy and the man was so lovely and let me stay in a bigger room as I was there for 3 nights and had a lot of stuff with me.
- Apart from the location which was close to where we wanted to be, no other redeeming features.
- Close to where I needed to be the next day. Was OK for parking. The man on reception was really helpful!! As I have a bad back he was kind enough to help me with my bags! – Amazing Service!! Recommended place to stay!!
- the staff are great, you get what you pay for and a great place to put your head down.
- tv,tea and coffee making facilities,hotshower,comfy bed,Wi-Fi
The Bay Guest House
One of our best sellers in Southend-on-Sea! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, The Bay Guest House is located in Southend-on-Sea in the region of Essex, just 23 miles from Canterbury.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player are featured.Maidstone is 20 miles from The Bay Guest House, and Colchester is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 3.1 miles from The Bay Guest House.
- Bed was amazing, room was quiet, I slept really good
The little patio area was nice.
The location was good.
The value for money was good.
- Cleanliness, facilities and most importantly location right at the seafront. Happy Days
- Excellent stay. Very warm and cost. Staff were more than welcoming I will stay here again
- The property is right opposite the beach so the outlook was excellent. We was on the top floor so hence the view.
Southend Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, Southend Guest House offers accommodations in Southend-on-Sea. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Canterbury is 25 miles from Southend Guest House, and Maidstone is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Exactly want I needed. A bed with a clean room with fantastic WiFi. Manager was very pleasant and accommodating.
- The double bed was comfortable enough. The room and bathroom were clean, apart from a few minor stains. Parking outside the hotel and down the street. Easy to find with the postcode. Temperature of the room was fine, not too hot or cold. Television fully functional. The doors are lockable but difficult to figure out (lock from the inside when leaving). Had tea and coffee facilities.
- Really good service. Staff nice and polite. Clean room , near the beach. No breakfast option available but kitchen to use with necessary goods. Nice restaurant around where you can eat your breakfast and drink coffee with sea view.
- Owener gave a good welcome and andwered all my questions
- Bed comfy.room good size and clean.bathroom had some stains and no towel rail but ok.
One of our top picks in Southend-on-Sea.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Just metres from the Southend seafront, Illfracombe House is set in central Southend, offering free car parking and free Wi-Fi. Rooms come with a flat screen TV with digital channels and Sky Sports 1, and there is an all-you-can-eat hot buffet breakfast.Featuring a mini fridge and free tea and coffee, each well-equipped room at the guest house also has a tiled private bathroom. Some rooms have a separate seating area, and a large bay window.Along with the hot breakfast buffet, a variety of cereals, fruits, breads and mixed jams are also on offer. Guests can also choose from fresh coffee, a selection of teas and hot chocolate.With crystal chandelier lighting and Sky HD TV, guests can relax in the spacious Chesterfield-style lounge. A full evening menu is available from 18:00 until 21:00.Guests can purchase Adventure Island Wristbands at a reduced rate from the reception desk.
The Cliffs Pavilion Theatre is just a 2-minute walk away. Southend Airport is 2.5 miles from Illfracombe House and there are several golf courses within a 10-minute drive.
- Staff were very friendly. It was clean and comfortable
- Room and breakfast high standard. Staff exceptionally helpful.
- Staff were great, dinner lovely and an easy walk to town.
- Stayed before,didn’t disappoint, excellent, would highly recommend, very friendly staff, fabulous breakfast, excellent location, comfy bed, what more can you ask for.
- Staff were very attentive and service quick and clean
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Estuary House offers accommodations in Southend-on-Sea. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Canterbury is 25 miles from Estuary House, and Maidstone is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 2.5 miles from Estuary House.
- Estuary house is located in a quiet area and has good facilities nearby.
- Great location. Also, access to kitchen facilities a bonus. Lovely clean room.
The location was excellent for our needs. A few minutes walk and you are at the seafront.
The area seemed quite and we got a good night sleep.
nice accomodation with roadside parking if drive is full, good kitchen for use with fridge and freezer to store items. Had small garden with bbq facilities as well will try out on next visit there.
Would visit again as near to southend sea front.
- The bed was very good and the communal kitchen and lounge were great ONCE YOU REALISED THEY WERE THERE
Pebbles Guest House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated on Eastern Esplanade, overlooking Southend Beach, Pebbles Guest House offers wonderful sea views and cooked breakfasts. There is free parking, free Wi-Fi and a sun terrace.Set in a Victorian building, the elegant rooms at Pebbles each have a private bathroom. All rooms feature a TV and hairdryer, and many rooms have scenic views out over the Thames Estuary.Generous full English breakfasts are served daily in the bright and airy dining room. Lighter options and vegetarian breakfasts are available, and there is also a spacious terrace with outdoor seating.In prestigious Thorpe Bay, Pebbles Guest House is just a mile from Southend-on-Sea center. The famous Southend-on-Sea Pier is a 20-minute walk and Adventure Island is just over a mile away.
- The room was clean and comfortable, the shower was great and the balcony was excellent. Breakfast was very good.
- Great location, 10 minutes walk from the centre. Clean room, well equipped, comfortable bed, delicious breakfast and staff all very polite and helpful.
- The owners were incredibly friendly and welcoming and we really felt at home. The room was beautifully clean and decorated.
- Nice clean comfortable rooms, clean bathroom with nice smelling towels, lovely breakfast and lovely staff. It was nice and quiet. Would stay again and recommend.
- The room was beautifully decorated, they supplied ample information about the local area, the breakfast was phenomenal but most importantly they supplied decaf tea! Rare find for a BnB.
Malvern Lodge Guest House
Located in Southend-on-Sea, 24 miles from Canterbury, Malvern Lodge Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Maidstone is 20 miles from Malvern Lodge Guest House, and Colchester is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The staff was very helpfull, the location was lovely.
- Great location – a two-minute walk from the railway station and just a stroll to the Palace Theatre. The room was comfortable and had everything I needed and the staff extremely helpful. I would certainly stay there again if I revisit the area.
- was more than happy with room and the cleanliness of the lodge will defently stay again
- Getting in out if the rain. Nxt to westcliffe station.
- Very comfortable place, nice people and reassuring securing wise.
The Riverside Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, The Riverside Inn offers accommodations in Chelmsford. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.London is 30 miles from The Riverside Inn, and Southend-on-Sea is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Stansted Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- I loved the quirkiness of the room and I had a beautiful view of the river, yes was really close to shopping and eateries.
- the restaurant and bar area was a great location by the river and the food was very good
- Brunch was amazing Staff very friendly and helpful
- Location good,short walk to all restaurants and bars.The room overlooked the river and back garden .
- Presentation of the room, decor of the room and the restaurant
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated on Eastern Esplanade, overlooking the Thames Estuary, The Waverley offers free parking and free Wi-Fi. With sea views and cooked breakfasts, the hotel has bedrooms with flat-screen TVs.The cozy bedrooms at The Waverley are individually decorated and feature colorful art or floral prints. All rooms have tea and coffee facilities and a hairdryer, and some have wonderful sea views and private bathrooms.A generous breakfast is served daily in the pleasant dining room, featuring freshly cooked or light continental options. Vegetarian breakfasts are also available, and there are a number of restaurants, pubs and cafes just a short walk away.With an enviable seafront location, The Waverley Guest House is a 20-minute stroll along the parade from Adventure Island. Thorpe Bay Train Station is just a mile away and Thorpe Hall Golf Club is a 15-minute walk.
The location of the hotel was great with around 15-20 min walk to the pier along the beach. It was easy to find and there was a private car park behind the property which we could use for free.
The shower was an absolute dream and the bed was comfy – although it was 2 singles pushed together rather than a large double.
There was a great choice at breakfast with croissants and cakes, cereals, fruit and a full English breakfast with tea/coffee/juices.
The staff were fantastic and couldn’t do enough for us.
Overall a good stay but the rooms need a little TLC.
- Really friendly welcome. Room was really lovely breakfast was delicious
- I will be back again as this is my second time there and no problems
- Very comfortable stay & great choice for breakfast
- Lovely single room on the first floor with a lovely view from the balcony of the sea
- The location of the hotel was great with around 15-20 min walk to the pier along the beach. It was easy to find and there was a private car park behind the property which we could use for free.
Hanson House is located in Heybridge, 14 miles from Southend-on-Sea and 30 miles from Ipswich. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Colchester is 14 miles from Hanson House, and Chelmsford is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Very relaxing well kept retreat after sailing all day.
The welcome from Debbie was amazing as was the breakfast each morning.
It was lovely being welcomed into her and Johns home essentially which is wonderful.
- Everything was set up fantasticly. Lovely and clean and very welcoming.
- I loved everything, the breakfast was great, room was brilliant staff were amazing. The lift to the venue we were visiting for a wedding was unbelievable! Great stay!
- The stay met or exceeded expectations pretty well across the board. Great value. Quiet location. Nice folks. Tasty breakfast
Top Guest Houses In Rochford Essex Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rochford Essex to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rochford Essex but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rochford Essex. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!