10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rochessauve Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochessauve Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rochessauve Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochessauve Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochessauve Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rochessauve Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rochessauve Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rochessauve Rhône-alps:
Le Pressoir de Pépé Emilien
The room at Le Pressoir de Pépé Emilien is decorated in a contemporary style and includes a flat-screen TV. It also features an en suite bathroom, complete with a claw-foot bath.Breakfast is served every morning on request and picnic baskets can also be prepared.Free parking is possible on site and there is also a private garage, available with an extra cost. The A7 motorway is just 9.3 miles from the property and Valence TGV Train Station is 24.9 miles away. Guests will find the non-motorised path known as La Payre Ardèche Green Way nearby. This path joins La Viarhona and Chomérac and is popular with cyclists.
- The property was quirky and beautifully maintained. The host was absolutely charming. The views of the surrounding countryside were stunning.
- Warm welcome from Olivier and Laure, feeling like coming home. Beautiful locationand a very special room. Breathtaking view from terrace across the valley. Very quiet. Very symphatic host. Super days
- Thoughtful hosts. An interesting property beautifully maintained.
- Character property, very quirky bathroom which was a delight. We had an aperitif with the owners in the old wine pressoir which was quite unique and very romantic. We had opted for the table d’hôte and had a delightful meal with the owners with excellent food and wine. We took 3 bottles with us as they were such good value. And the dog took an instant liking to us when we gave her some cheese which she loves. She was very sad to see us go, and so were we as we could have staid a lot longer than one night.
- It’s wonderful! Olivier and Laure are perfect hosts and even Feeling the dog makes you feel welcome. Room was amazing, view was breathtaking and the breakfast was incredible!
La Petite Véronne
The guest rooms feature a garden view, a fan and and an iron. Extras include an outdoor seating area and bed linen.At la petite véronne you will find a 24-hour front desk and a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and a shared lounge.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing. The property also owns goats, sheep, donkeys, ponies and turtles, which guests are welcome to visit.Grenoble – Isère Airport is 53.4 miles away. Private parking is available for an additional charge.
Very friendly accommodating helpful. Staff// owner.
We arrived very late . Not a problem .
Beautiful old renovated farmhouse. Big hotels room . You feel at home the moment you walk in.
- Such an amazing place! In short, a little Paradise!
- Beautiful house, beautiful hosts and an amazing location. The family room slept 8!!!!!!
- We love it! Everything was perfect! It’s like the best place to stay and just relax! And the owners are super! They have such a nice heart! Every single detail they have think is perfect! I could stay there forever
- Loved absolutely everything starting from little details of the interio design
- Very friendly accommodating helpful. Staff// owner.
Maison d’Hôtes Lou Cliou
The guest rooms have a mezzanine sleeping area, with a sloping roof and are furnished with a wardrobe and a desk. The private bathrooms have a shower and separate toilet. An organic breakfast with local produce is served in the courtyard.The holiday home can accommodate up to eight people and is made up of two bedrooms, a mezzanine and it has a dining area and a lounge area. It also includes a bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen.Hiking, cycling and horse riding are possible in the area. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property. Free private parking is possible on site. Maison d’Hôtes Lou Cliou has easy access to A7 Motorway, which is just 3.1 miles away.
We used this property as an overnight stop on the journey south from Calais to Ste Maxime. It is convenient (just off the A7) and comfortable. The kids really appreciated the opportunity to jump in the pool after several hours in the car.
The owner was very friendly and extremely helpful, reserving a table for us at a local restaurant for dinner.
Best of all was the breakfast – huge croissants and pains-au-chocolat with homemade jams, fresh juices and hot coffee served outdoors. Would highly recommend.
We were a couple with a small child, the owners greeted us with some cold drinks and nice conversation after a long trip, which was great to relax.
They provided some good recommendations for eating outside in the nearby area.
The breakfast was great with plenty of homemade confitures.
- Very nice place, idyllic location. We spent one night here. The owner was very helpful and attentive.
- Lovely ensuite room, beautifully renovated and friendly helpful host. Breakfast was good and plentiful. Dogs were made very welcome
- Sehr idyllisches Anwesen, schöner Pool, sehr freundliche Vermieter.
- We used this property as an overnight stop on the journey south from Calais to Ste Maxime. It is convenient (just off the A7) and comfortable. The kids really appreciated the opportunity to jump in the pool after several hours in the car.
Le Hameau de la Mûre
This property offers a self-catering cottage and rooms with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and iron facilities. Each accommodation type includes a bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a shower.Breakfast is served every morning in the dining room or on the terrace. The cottage has an open-plan kitchen equipped with kitchenware, a refrigerator and a stove. A microwave and an oven are also available. Meals can be prepared for you from Wednesday to Sunday, with a 48h advance booking.Le Hameau de la Mûre is a 23-minute drive from Chalencon and 13.7 miles from the A7 motorway.
- Location is the strongest winning point. The staff don’t speak any English but we’re very friendly.
- This is a beautiful apartment hotel with friendly helpful staff, the facilities are great, the pool is heated with a fantastic view over the mountains.
Great view on the mountains.
Also from the very nice pool.
Very kind and warm staff.
We just stayed the night.
Owners and staff very welcoming, entertaining.
Very good food, nice table and conversations with other guests.
Tremendous view of the Drome.
- de geweldige locatie, top table d’hôte, goede gastheer en gastvrouw. mooiste en fijnste benb tot nu toe. wij hebben voor de terugreis weer gereserveerd.
Domaine Les Buis
At the guesthouse, all rooms include a closet. Domaine Les Buis has some accommodations with garden views, and the rooms come with a electric tea pot. Guest rooms feature a private bathroom with a shower.Valence is 13 miles from the accommodation, while Montélimar is 19 miles away. Saint Geoirs Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- un accueil particulièrement chaleureux, un surclassement, un magnifique endroit, Nathalie et Laurent très à l’écoute et formidablement chaleureux
L’accueil de notre hôtesse, la piscine chauffée, la sobre beauté des lieux.
La proximité de la Dolce Via où nous effectuions une randonnée de 4 jours.
- L’amabilité du personnel et le confort de l’établissement
- Accueil très sympathique et chaleureux , le cadre magnifique avec la piscine chauffée , les chambres confortables ; le rapport qualité/prix est imbattable
- Literie confortable, chambre calme et de les redonnées possible au alentours.
Le Clos de La Chardonnière
The rooms offer garden views. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include bed linen and a fan.Breakfast is served with homemade jams and local homemade pastries.At Le Clos de la Chardonnière you will find a garden. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. Valrhona cycling track is located nearby.Offering free parking, the property is 22.4 miles from Valence – Chabeuil Airport and 24.9 miles from Valence TGV train stations.
- Dominique and his wife were very attentive and helpful hosts. We felt very welcomed in their charming home. Would highly recommend a stay.
- Very pleasant host. Beautiful old house on a big compound very well looked after. Our room for three was big, clean and beautifully decorated. Bathroom was big and clean too. French breakfast was substantial. Nice little historical village Marmande about 4 kms away which had nice restaurants. We had dinner at the creperie there which was tastefully decorated and the food was good.
- Very nice property, very nice people, lovely breakfast, beautiful view from the room, quiet sleep.
- We arrived very late, however Dominique was very kind and helpfull. Very authentic House and fine breakfast.
It a wonderful place in a natural environment with very kind people. One is offered a breakfast with croissants, bread, cheeses, yoghourts and home made jams and crumbles.
We’ll recommend it to friends.
Le temps des pauses
All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Some rooms have a TV and others have a CD player and a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some rooms feature views of the pool or garden.Wellness products are sold on site and massages are available upon request.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Orange is 24.9 miles from Le temps des pauses, while Montélimar is 5.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 41 miles from Le temps des pauses.
- endroit cosy, calme, verdure, piscine très agréable
Jedes Detail und Sind überall!!!
Die gute Küche und der
- Außerordentlich gepflegtes Haus, freundlicher Service, hervorragender Koch. Geschmackvoll eingerichtetes Zimmer.
La gentillesse des propriétaires. Un petit oasis de calme, dans un village à visiter.
Merci à nos hôtes 🙂
- Tout était top! l’accueil, les deux massages, le repas et le petit déjeuner!
La Maison Jaffran, suite en ville
At the guesthouse, every room has a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at La Maison Jaffran, suite en ville will be able to enjoy activities in and around Privas, like hiking.Valence is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Montélimar is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 56 miles from La Maison Jaffran, suite en ville.
No reviews yet.
All rooms features a wardrobe, parquet flooring and tea and coffee making facilities, while some also have a garden view. Some have a private bathroom and others have shared bathroom facilities.A breakfast is provided each morning at Le Repaire. Guests can find restaurants within walking distance.Other facilities offered at the property include grocery deliveries and a shared kitchen. The property offers free parking and the B&B is 1.8 miles from International Sweets Museum.
- Very gentle landlord, beautiful garden setting with breakfast terrace. We enjoyed it!
- Excellent location. Friendly lady in charge. Safe storage for my bike.
- Impressive building, big bedroom and huge bathroom. Edith was a lovely lady and could not help us enough, breakfast was great too.
- Friendly proprietress. Nicely decorated rooms. Quiet hotel. Very nice gardens.
- Beautiful home and charming hostess. Rustic and traditional in a great location.
Domaine de la Manse
All rooms feature free WiFi access, a seating area and tea/coffee making facilities. Some have views of the pool or garden. The private bathroom comes with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast including fresh and home made products is served every morning. Evening meals can be prepared upon request at an extra charge, except on Sundays.Domaine de la Manse offers a shared living room with billiards and table tennis, as well as a seating area for reading. Canoeing and swimming can be enjoyed in the surrounding area. The property provides free parking.
Supernette kamer met badkamer.
Zwembad om bij te komen was heerlijk.
Een echt Frans ontbijt met eigengemaakte delicatessen op een terras met prachtig uitzicht.
- Geweldige locatie, kamer, gemeenschappelijke ruimte en zwembad
- De ontbijtsessies aan de lange tafel met de andere gasten en de beheerders. Gezellig op een veranda in de zomerse schaduw, waarbij de beheerders gezellig een praatje maken en reistips voor de aankomende dag geven. Een gemoedelijke hartelijke sfeer.
En Ardèche pour 3 jours, nous avons jeté notre dévolu sur le Domaine de la Manse qui nous a enchanté! Une ancienne magnanerie convertie en chambres d’hôtes décorées avec goût et inspirant le cocooning, un jardin et une piscine pour se prélasser après une journée d’activités à travers l’Ardèche et enfin des hôtes, Véronique Et Marius, accueillants et chaleureux. Disponibles, ils nous renseignent avec plaisir sur l’Ardèche. Nous avons également partagé avec eux et un autre couple de visiteurs un dîner au top tant par la qualité du repas que par l’ambiance à table.
Quelques précisions pratiques: très bonne situation du domaine pour partir à la découverte de toute l’Ardèche/ calme / ménage parfait / literie de qualité/ des dizaines de confitures maisons au petit déjeuner qui raviront les gourmands.
- Le petit déjeuner / le cadre et environnement extérieur / l’accueil
- Supernette kamer met badkamer.
Top Guest Houses In Rochessauve Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rochessauve Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rochessauve Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rochessauve Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!