10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rochemenier Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochemenier Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rochemenier Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochemenier Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochemenier Pays de la Loire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rochemenier Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rochemenier Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rochemenier Pays De La Loire:
At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a desk. Each room comes with a private bathroom, while selected rooms contain a kitchenette with an oven.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Angers is 17 miles from Les Caves. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- The small room was surprisingly big and comfortable. The owner is very helpful and friendly. She made a reservation to a great restaurant (Le Caveau at 10 min. drive). Good breakfast (with pancakes!). There’s also the adorable little dog Loki worth mentioning.
- Beautifully renovated. Lots of character. An enormous French breakfast. Our hosts were very friendly and helpful, and recommended a great cave restaurant in Doue la Fontaine. We enjoyed meeting Loki (dog) and Thor and Kitty (cats) also. Very friendly place.
- The owners, Matthieu and Lorrie were very welcoming; breakfast was always freshly cooked including croissants, pain au chocolat, pancakes, etc along with fresh fruit, yogurt and jams; the room was clean and comfortable and the bathroom was spacious. I would definitely return here in the future.
- Les Caves was a wonderful place. It was very quiet and an ideallic place for resting. You could take nice walks in the evenings amid fields of wheat and poppies. The owners were kind, and very helpful. They have a wonderful dog named Lokey who welcomed us and treated us as if we were part of the family. We truly enjoyed their hospitality and kindness.
- Good location for exploring the what we wanted to see in the area. She gave us some information. Breakfast was OK.
Château Bouvet Ladubay
Decorated with parquet flooring, the rooms feature views of the park, Château de Saumur or the patio. They are complete with en suite bathroom and some offer a furnished terrace.A continental breakfast is included in the price and is served in the large dining room, which is decorated with antique furniture and rich colours.Château de Brézé and Fontevraud Abbey are located a 20-minute drive from the property and guests can also visit Château de Montgeoffroy, 21.7 miles away. Free WiFi is available in some of the rooms and free parking is possible on site.
- Lovely large bedroom and bathroom and comfortable bed. Owner is very friendly and helpful and the Chateaux has a lot of charm and character. Breakfast of croissants, bread and jams was fine. Could have done with more fresh fruit. Fresh coffee was fine. The swimming pool was a great benefit.
Lovely location and lovely hosts, room was good and even better that there was no TV in the room which was quite refreshing and gave you a good excuse to sit in the orangery and chat to other guests.
Nice pool to relax by and great restaurants close by.
- Fabulous place to stay for a visit around Saumur. Great host who made you very welcome and who made the stay feel very personal. A place to stay again.
- Everything was great. Beautiful little castle with a pool. Perfect to relax and enjoy Saumur
- Charming chateau full of beautiful antiques and run by a helpful young couple who have time to advise and suggest and even make bookings on your behalf. Ample parking and amazing wine caves within walking distance. Thoroughly recommend.
Le Patio & Spa
All of the rooms have a view of the Loire River or of Saumur Castle. Each room features a desk, a TV and a seating area.A continental breakfast with fresh and local produce is served each morning on the patio. After breakfast, you can request a massage from the professional masseuse, and in the evening you can also enjoy a drink in the on-site wine bar.Free WiFi access and bicycle storage are provided. A87 Highway is a 10-minute drive away.
- Excellent location, large room & lots of character
- We had a suite which was huge, and had a fridge which was handy. The bathrooms were lovely and spacious.
- GreAt location and lovely old building. Staff also very nice
- Perfect location by the Loire and very close to the chateau and old town where there are lots of restaurants. We had a view of the chateau from one of our windows. Free on street parking. Owners have done an excellent job of renovating a medieval building.
- Outstanding! From the friendly welcome, to the ease of free parking opposite the hotel, to comfy bed and the brilliant breakfast, this was a phenomenal stay. Thank you Romain and partner!
Offering a garden view, the guest rooms are individually decorated and include a fridge and seating area. Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hosts can prepare traditional French cuisine for your evening meal, if requested in advance. A gourmet restaurant can be found 6.2 miles from the guest house.Surrounded by vineyards, forests and hiking trails, this property is ideally located for discovering the Loire Valley. Free private parking is available on site.
- The afternoon spent in the garden was the highlight of my holiday . Authentic surroundings , good off road parking and the best of breakfast
- Un accueil extraordinaire. Le propriétaire est à l’écoute et participe aux recherches de vos intėrêts dans la région. Un lieu calme dans une belle maison de tuffeau au coeur des villages troglodytiques de l’Anjou. Un petit déjeuner varié et copieux est servi à chaque matin.
- Le calme et les jardins et terrasses. Accueil du propriétaire. Maisons en pierre. Salon et cuisine à disposition
Christophe is een zeer vriendelijke en behulpzame gastheer. Het ontbijt maakt hij zelf klaar, hij geeft goede tips over de dingen die in de buurt te bezichtigen zijn.
Er ligt een mooie tuin achter het huis waar je volledig tot rust kunt komen.
Accueil très sympa chambre très confortable
petit déjeuner copieux le tout dans un cadre très agréable et calme
Logis De La Motte
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Featuring a shared bathroom with a bidet and a hair dryer, certain accommodations at Logis De La Motte also feature a river view. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.Angers is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Saumur is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 42 miles from Logis De La Motte.
No reviews yet.
La Maison de Saumur
Certain units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units have views of the garden or city. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and a library at the property. The dining room features a chandelier and a fireplace.The owners, who live on site, are available to welcome you and advise you during your stay. Chinon is 21.1 miles from La Maison de Saumur, while Azay-le-Rideau is 39.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 54.1 miles from La Maison de Saumur.
- Everything is perfectly decorated from the old carriage doors that welcome you into the property and an inner sanctum to the modern en suite bathroom.
- Very helpful and friendly, allowed us to take our motorbikes through to the back of the property for additional security overnight
- Beautiful classic French house, very typical and charming.
- You must stay here if you are visiting Saumur. House is beautifuly decorated and furnished. Family are delightful and the breakfast is great. Much better than a souless hotel.
- Owners could not have done more to make us welcome and our stay enjoyable. Monsieur spoke English. Like staying with friends. Location very central so walked to restaurants in the evening.
With garden views, all the soundproofed rooms and suites feature antique-style furniture and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is complete with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.A traditional French breakfast is served every morning at La Jarillais.This property is 5.6 miles from the A85 motorway and 10.6 miles from the Château de Montsoreau. The Château de Saumur is 3.7 miles away and free private parking is available on site.
Breakfast was good.bed was v comfortable.
La Jarillais is a very quiet and restfull place,lovely garden and welcoming hosts.
- Excellent breakfast with many home made jams, youghurts etc
- The property is set in beautiful surroundings with the bonus of an in-built swimming pool. It is only 5-10 minutes by car from the centre of Saumur. The cottage we stayed in had 5 rooms and was very spacious. The owners were very friendly and helpful and spoke good English.
- Breakfast was delicious and there was a fridge in the room so could get bits to have a light supper back at the property and sitting in the beautiful ground and with some cheese and bread was just perfect.
- The hosts were lovely people, very generous in the use of their garden and swimming pool and breakfast was good. Their menagerie of animals was delightful, as were their two beautiful dogs we felt very at home there.
- Breakfast was good.bed was v comfortable.
Manoir Plessis Bellevue
With a view of the river and the garden, guest rooms at Manoir Plessis Bellevue include a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. The private bathrooms come with a bathrobe, free toiletries and hairdryer.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the communal dining room.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge, a games room and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including billiards.The bed and breakfast is 0.8 miles from Saumur Golf and 1.6 miles from Saumur Train Station. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 38.5 miles away. A bike shelter is available for free.
- Amazing views!! Great breakfast and spacious garden.
- Very welcoming and helpful host magnificent and stunning views at this charming property nothing to dislike would return and stay longer than one night
There were always fresh bread and croissants for breakfast. 100% juice NO concentrate and plenty of fresh coffee with fresh fruit in abundance . Alain was always happy to provide both hot and cold milk for tea and cereal.
Alain could not have been more helpful with regard to local information and restaurants.
A fabulous setting and thoughtfully furnished. The piano was a bonus!
On Friday morning looking out of my window there were three hot air balloons floating over the Loire – just magical.
- Perfect place to stay! Warm, welcoming, historic, comfortable and relaxing.
- Beautiful property, in an ideal location, Nicolas is an exceptional host. Fine attention to detail, and very helpful with restaurant bookings and sightseeing recommendations
Beaulieu La Source
All rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. The rooms feature a closet.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.Angers is 29 miles from Beaulieu La Source. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 38 miles away.
- We loved our room the owner the breakfast and the position of the house out of Saumur.
- The whole experience was delightful – just what we needed
- A really memorable experience with unique attractions that exceeded our expectations – and we have never before dined in a cave that came complete with its own source.
- Olivier is a friendly, welcoming host who keeps his beautiful establishment spotless. A good range of excellent wines and beers are available and the courtyard is extremely tranquil and relaxing.
- The bedroom room was perfectly decorated and clean as also the breakfast room. Olivier is a super nice person and he will suggest you the right spots to visit. On top of that the breakfast was amasing!!
Decorated in a traditional, country style, the rooms feature garden views and a fireplace. They are complete with an en suite bathroom.Breakfast is included in the price. Seasonal dishes prepared with organic products can requested and reservation is needed at least 2 days before the arrival. Saumur centre is just a 5-minute drive away, allowing easy access to restaurants and shops.Golf du Saumurois is a 15-minute drive from the property and Angers city is situated 43.5 miles away. The A85 motorway is ideally located a 15-minute drive away and free private parking is available on site.
- The location and views are exceptional beautiful and the rooms very cosy. We had breakfast in the garden with home-made jams and cake. A look at the wine list is also recommended.
- Traditional French property, good ambiance, very friendly hosts.
- Owners lovely and breakfast delicious. The evening platter with wine was very tasty indeed. Our old Jack Russell was also very comfortable. We will stay again if in that area.
- Comfortable bed. Quiet surroundings. Interesting and quirky part troglodyte dwelling.
- It was a very beautiful character property. Very quiet. The breakfast was delicious with homemade jams and cakes. Very friendly hosts.
Top Guest Houses In Rochemenier Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rochemenier Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rochemenier Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rochemenier Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!