10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rochefort Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochefort Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rochefort Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochefort Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochefort Poitou-Charentes. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rochefort Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rochefort Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rochefort Poitou-charentes:
Le Logis de Beauregard
With tiled or marble floors, the bedrooms all have a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have a hairdryer and some rooms have a seating area.At Le Logis de Beauregard, a continental breakfast is served, including hot drinks, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, home marmalade, salt butter, fresh bread and pastries as well as seasonal fruit. There are restaurants 4.3 miles away.Châtelaillon-Plage is 21.7 miles from the guest house and La Rochelle is 28 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- Lovely tranquil location. Quiet comfortable room. Lovely owner. Breakfast served on the terrace.
Chambre spacieuse, belle maison et grand jardin
Situation au calme
Heure d’arrivée flexible au besoin
- Belle bâtisse, chambre très bien isolée et calme du jardin. Hôte serviable.
Une partie de la maison est très ancienne
La chambre est spacieuse
Il est possible d’arriver tard
Een ruime en zeer mooie kamer, in een bijzonder rijkelijke woning.
Een warme ontvangst , ondanks ons lijttijdig aankomen.
Een lekker ontbijt met vers geplukte kersen en konfituur van eigen makelij .
All of the rooms at Le Phare have a private entrance and a minibar. With a garden view, each room features a parquet floor and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. Each room now has a private toilet.Breakfast is included and features home-baked bread and homemade jams. The dining table is decorated with different flower arrangements every day. Bikes are available for guest use.Free WiFi is available throughout the property. Free private parking is also possible on site and La Rochelle is 16.8 miles from the guest house. The owner can also help you organise your trip in the region.
- Excellent welcome, facilities and substantial fresh breakfast. Our hostess Nicole was attentive and entertaining. We will return. We enjoyed using our French and helping Nicole with her English. Lovely patio for breakfast or an evening drink. The house, I should say bungalow, was completely at our disposal. Remote control for the gate, key to the front door and room key meant we could come and go at will. Parking in the driveway, safe and secure. Not a stroll to the beach, but parking and access to the beaches excellent.
- Nicole made us very welcome. She is a fantastic hostess and really went to a lot of effort to enhance our stay, volunteering useful tips on where to go. Nicole made plum tarts to complement a wide variety of breakfast, along with homemade jams. A beautifully scented rose in our bathroom showed us that Nicole thought about everything. Her garden and patio were an oasis of calm. Nicole works hard in her garden. We enjoyed the walk into Fouras and even cycled into the town one day, which was an experience as we hadn’t been on cycles for about 40years. We long to return as soon as we can and will recommend Le Phare to our friends and family.
Nicole was very welcoming and helpful with suggestions about what to see and where to go. Our room was very comfortable and very clean. The breakfasts were excellent! Beautiful tranquil garden, perfect for relaxation. Parking was good – secure.
Overall, superb! Would love to come and stay again. Thank you Nicole!
- The breakfast was superb ! Location was very good.Hospitality was outstanding.Also the recommended restaurant Chez Laurent was the best value 17 euros menu we have ever had
- L’accueil de la maitresse de maison. Le cadre, le petit déjeuner, la décoration de la table.
Each room at Domaine TerrOcéane features a view of the garden and has a private bathroom with a bath or shower. A studio in an independent cottage is also available. A continental breakfast is served daily, and you can enjoy evening meals prepared by the hosts on request.Domaine TerrOcéane provides free private parking on site. From here you can discover the Atlantic coast and Ile d’Oléron just a 30-minute drive away. You can also enjoy forest walks, along hiking path GR 360.
- Comfortable, relaxing location. Only an overnight stop on my travels south but would be excellent base for exploring the area.
- Breakfast of homemade cakes, bread and jam. Friendly owners. Quirky decor
- The cosy bedrooms, the tasty breakfast with homemade products, the kindness of the landlords.
- The owners were very hospitable and welcoming to the property. The food was incredible and the stay was very comfortable. Highly recommended
superbe batisse et des alentours de rève
nos hotes très acceuillants et disponibles
les jardins Saint léonard
The rooms in les jardins Saint léonard are equipped with a electric tea pot. All rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.La Rochelle is 9 miles from les jardins Saint léonard, while Saintes is 29 miles from the property. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 11 miles away.
- My partner and I loved this place, we had the whole courtyard to ourselves for the dogs to roam and the food was excellent. The hostess was very welcoming and made us feel at home. We will most definitely stay again in the future.
- Wonderful welcome. Wonderful accomodation and an amazing breakfast.Absolutely no complaints.
- Wonderful breakfast and very comfortable bed in a beautiful room!
- El sitio bonito, tranquilo, agradable y la anfitriona, muy agradable y atenta
- La maison est joli, charme de la pierre et du bois. Une cours privée très agréable et un très bon accueil. Grande et jolie chambre avec une salle de bain bien équipée et agréable.
You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Homemade meals are available on site, except on Tuesdays.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. La Rochelle is 24.9 miles from La Thalotière, while Royan is 28.6 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Ile de Re Airport, 27.3 miles from the property.
Very comfortable, quiet location.
Out door seating and an indoor lounge.
Despite her lack of English our host was very welcoming.
- Excellent room with fantastic beds/pillows,lovely traditional accommodation with a contemporary twist which allows the period features to show.The Lady of the house was so accommodating and spoke a little English which helped ,everything was done with pride and passion and this really shined through .We had dinner there to which had a limiting choice for our one night but as we appreciate local foods to where we are staying, it made for a pleasant surprise to have something we may not of ordered and wow what a Great Cook,Her dessert pastry put some London restaurants to shame.We as a family with one 10 yr old daughter would certainly love to return and for a longer duration as the beach is only a short drive away.
- excellent overnight stay – very warm welcome from host – superb table d’hôte evening meal – bedroom very well appointed and extremely clean
- The hostess is friendly with limited English and the room was clean, neat and up to date. Breakfast is typical for France. Several types of bread, jams, yogurt, fruit, coffee/tea and juice. Plenty of parking.
Corinne est très accueillante et veille à notre bien être
table d’hôte et petit déjeuner copieux et très bons à base de produits régionaux
chambre très spacieuse décorée avec goût, salle de bain très jolie et très propre
jardin clos où l’on peut stationner
très bons conseils de visite
- Very comfortable, quiet location.
Les Grands Vents
At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a desk. All rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms have a pool view. At Les Grands Vents the rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The accommodation has an outdoor pool.La Rochelle is 23 miles from Les Grands Vents, while Saintes is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The property was very elegant,and although we booked 1 bedroom we actually got 3
Lovely breakfast. Made use of the pool. There was a sitting room which we could use too.
We arrived late, and left early as we were travelling on further South , so were sad we couldn’t make more use of this lovely property and facilities.
- A lovely stay in a lovely house. An excellent breakfast was provided and thoughtful little touches. Excellent summer kitchen to use.
- It’s the best atmospheric place I’ve ever been! The landlords are very welcoming and kind people. To stay there was a big pleasure for me, I definitely recommend it!
- Le disponibilité des professionnels vraiment très gentils
Ô Chambres d’Hôtes
With a balcony or a terrace, all the heated rooms feature a flat-screen TV, wooden floors and a wardrobe. The private bathroom has a walk-in shower.A breakfast with fresh bread is served every morning in the dining room or on the terrace. Guests renting the whole cottage have access to a fully equipped kitchen.Ô Chambre d’Hôtes is 10.6 miles from Royan Golf Course and 9.3 miles from Royan Train Station. Bike rental and free private parking are available at the property.
- The rooms are very pleasant as well as the exterior space. A small kitchen was also available for the guests. For us with a baby, very practical.
- The room was functional with a modern outlook and a good bed and shower. The breakfast offered sufficient choice, including home made yoghurt and French cheeses.
- A very modern property, perfectly run by the charming owner. A young french lady of 28 years of age.
- Excellente chambre d’hôtes, super accueil, chambre confortable au calme
le petit déjeuner
la déco, le jardin….
All guest rooms at Le Chize are equipped with a seating area. Each room includes a TV, and some rooms will provide you with a garden view. The rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.La Rochelle is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Royan is 19 miles away. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Clos du Vallon des Courances
Guest rooms at the guesthouse come with a flat-screen TV and a kitchenette. Le Clos du Vallon des Courances has some rooms that feature a terrace, and rooms are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Saint-Coutant-le-Grand, like cycling.La Rochelle is 22 miles from Le Clos du Vallon des Courances, while Royan is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Villa Vert Marine
Decorated in a romantic style, all rooms feature a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, desk and heating, while some have a private terrace. The en suite bathroom includes free toiletries.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at La Villa Vert Marine. Guests can also sample traditional cuisine on Tuesday and Friday in an evening meal prepared by the host, at an extra charge.Additional features include cooking courses from October to April, free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site. The Île de Ré is a 20-minute drive away and Rochefort is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- The owner is just so accommodating and helpful. The food superb and the whole ambience amazing. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend La Villa Vert Marine.
- Everything was excellent for the money and the hosts very accommodating.
Villa Marine is located in a quiet street, a short distance from restaurants and the beach. It is run very professionally. The hosts create a very happy and friendly atmosphere. We took the evening meal (on offer twice a week) and were provided with first class galettes (the host took a Breton course in galette making) and the result is worthy of any good Crêperie.
A tasty and plentiful continental breakfast. The room was recently refurbished with an excellent modern bathroom. We were welcomed to use the facilities both inside and outside. The garden both provides cool shelter and privacy, and there is plentiful street parking.
- The breakfasts were homemade and the whole atmosphere was great
- L’accueil la chambre le jardin la cuisine et le super petit dejeuner
Top Guest Houses In Rochefort Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rochefort Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rochefort Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rochefort Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!