10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rochefort-en-valdaine Rhône-alps:
La fontaine de rocoule
Each room has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guests have free access to the hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Homemade meals are available upon prior request.Valence is 29.2 miles from La fontaine de rocoule, while Montélimar is 6.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 42.3 miles from the property.
Beautiful setting. Nice, big dining area with comfortable seating.
Breakfast: Best continental we have had in the area! Homemade jams (all excellent and not too sweet), fresh French croissants, homemade yogurts with apple compotes..
Rooms: big, spacious and guest friendly- without lots of unnecessary objects in the room! Kettle and drinks and water provided.
- Beautiful lavender fields welcomed us to this charming 2 bedroom apartment. No frills, but we had plenty of space. Fun small pool to sit by or take a dip!
- On arrival the owners were very friendly and showed us to our lovely spacious room. The bed was really comfortable. It was a serve yourself continental breakfast but there was a good variety and the mini pain au chocolat were excellent. Terrific views. We didn’t use the hot tub or swimming pool as we only stayed one night but both looked inviting.
- We loved the hotel. It was really nicely renovated with a lot of charm and respect for the original building. The host family is really friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was very tasty. The rooms are really spacious and clean!
- very welcoming, arrived late and didn’t want to drive to find somewhere to eat, so we ate with the family made very welcome and the food was outstanding
- Beautiful setting. Nice, big dining area with comfortable seating.
Le Castel du Mont Boisé
Each air-conditioned room includes a flat-screen TV, a small fridge and a kettle with tea and coffee. Every room has a bathroom with a walk-in shower, and some also have a bathtub. Some rooms have their own private terrace. An independent, self-catering, wooden caravan is also available.The daily buffet breakfast includes homemade pastries. You can also enjoy evening meals prepared by the hosts on request. There are massages also available on request.
- Great place, nice interiors and you should have dinner if you like French food without any Chi-Chi!
- The owner was wonderful and even sent food up to my room as I was too tired!o
- tout la gentillesse de la proprietaire de l etablissement la chambre salle de bain je dirais simplement que je suis habituee a un plus grand lit le petit dejeuner un regal beaucoup de produits et de tres bons produits des croissants tous frais la proprietaire est allee les chercher des que nous nous sommes installes pour dejeuner la piscine tres grande a conseiller vraiment
- La roulotte, les petits déjeuners, la gentillesse et les conseils de visites de Yolanda.
- Sehr schönes Ambiente, schöne Aussicht und Lage. Die Gastgeberin war ausserordentlich freundlich und angenehm.
All rooms features a wardrobe, parquet flooring and tea and coffee making facilities, while some also have a garden view. Some have a private bathroom and others have shared bathroom facilities.A breakfast is provided each morning at Le Repaire. Guests can find restaurants within walking distance.Other facilities offered at the property include grocery deliveries and a shared kitchen. The property offers free parking and the B&B is 1.8 miles from International Sweets Museum.
- Very gentle landlord, beautiful garden setting with breakfast terrace. We enjoyed it!
- Excellent location. Friendly lady in charge. Safe storage for my bike.
- Impressive building, big bedroom and huge bathroom. Edith was a lovely lady and could not help us enough, breakfast was great too.
- Friendly proprietress. Nicely decorated rooms. Quiet hotel. Very nice gardens.
- Beautiful home and charming hostess. Rustic and traditional in a great location.
La Petite Véronne
The guest rooms feature a garden view, a fan and and an iron. Extras include an outdoor seating area and bed linen.At la petite véronne you will find a 24-hour front desk and a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and a shared lounge.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing. The property also owns goats, sheep, donkeys, ponies and turtles, which guests are welcome to visit.Grenoble – Isère Airport is 53.4 miles away. Private parking is available for an additional charge.
Very friendly accommodating helpful. Staff// owner.
We arrived very late . Not a problem .
Beautiful old renovated farmhouse. Big hotels room . You feel at home the moment you walk in.
- Such an amazing place! In short, a little Paradise!
- Beautiful house, beautiful hosts and an amazing location. The family room slept 8!!!!!!
- We love it! Everything was perfect! It’s like the best place to stay and just relax! And the owners are super! They have such a nice heart! Every single detail they have think is perfect! I could stay there forever
- Loved absolutely everything starting from little details of the interio design
- Very friendly accommodating helpful. Staff// owner.
La vie de chateau
At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower. All rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.La vie de chateau has a terrace.Orange is 20 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The rooms were so big and beautifully designed/furnished. Bathroom were so nice too. Staff so friendly and helpful. Helped us loads when we first arrived as didn’t know where to park, they came and showed us
- Charming place right by the Chateau with amazing views and totally quiet!
- Véronique is a divine hostess. full of resources she is a real inspiration. discreet but generous, she opens the doors of her house with all her soul
- The place is amazing, beautiful views of the countryside, uniquely done rooms, perfect location, and most importantly a wonderful host!
From the moment I was picked up at the train station, I knew this was going to me lovely. Veronique Alain and her whole family made me feel right at home. Their hospitality and genuine care were superb. It is a fine line in these situations to give the guest their privacy and they did that perfectly.
The whole home and my room was so beautifully done with traditional Provençal style but modern also. Perfect combination that made you feel homey yet classy.
I HIGHLY recommend staying at La Vie de Chataeu for all this and of course to be in the magical midevial village of Grignan!
Le temps des pauses
All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Some rooms have a TV and others have a CD player and a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some rooms feature views of the pool or garden.Wellness products are sold on site and massages are available upon request.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Orange is 24.9 miles from Le temps des pauses, while Montélimar is 5.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 41 miles from Le temps des pauses.
- endroit cosy, calme, verdure, piscine très agréable
Jedes Detail und Sind überall!!!
Die gute Küche und der
- Außerordentlich gepflegtes Haus, freundlicher Service, hervorragender Koch. Geschmackvoll eingerichtetes Zimmer.
La gentillesse des propriétaires. Un petit oasis de calme, dans un village à visiter.
Merci à nos hôtes 🙂
- Tout était top! l’accueil, les deux massages, le repas et le petit déjeuner!
Maison d’Hôtes Lou Cliou
The guest rooms have a mezzanine sleeping area, with a sloping roof and are furnished with a wardrobe and a desk. The private bathrooms have a shower and separate toilet. An organic breakfast with local produce is served in the courtyard.The holiday home can accommodate up to eight people and is made up of two bedrooms, a mezzanine and it has a dining area and a lounge area. It also includes a bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen.Hiking, cycling and horse riding are possible in the area. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property. Free private parking is possible on site. Maison d’Hôtes Lou Cliou has easy access to A7 Motorway, which is just 3.1 miles away.
We used this property as an overnight stop on the journey south from Calais to Ste Maxime. It is convenient (just off the A7) and comfortable. The kids really appreciated the opportunity to jump in the pool after several hours in the car.
The owner was very friendly and extremely helpful, reserving a table for us at a local restaurant for dinner.
Best of all was the breakfast – huge croissants and pains-au-chocolat with homemade jams, fresh juices and hot coffee served outdoors. Would highly recommend.
We were a couple with a small child, the owners greeted us with some cold drinks and nice conversation after a long trip, which was great to relax.
They provided some good recommendations for eating outside in the nearby area.
The breakfast was great with plenty of homemade confitures.
- Very nice place, idyllic location. We spent one night here. The owner was very helpful and attentive.
- Lovely ensuite room, beautifully renovated and friendly helpful host. Breakfast was good and plentiful. Dogs were made very welcome
- Sehr idyllisches Anwesen, schöner Pool, sehr freundliche Vermieter.
- We used this property as an overnight stop on the journey south from Calais to Ste Maxime. It is convenient (just off the A7) and comfortable. The kids really appreciated the opportunity to jump in the pool after several hours in the car.
Le Clos de La Chardonnière
The rooms offer garden views. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include bed linen and a fan.Breakfast is served with homemade jams and local homemade pastries.At Le Clos de la Chardonnière you will find a garden. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. Valrhona cycling track is located nearby.Offering free parking, the property is 22.4 miles from Valence – Chabeuil Airport and 24.9 miles from Valence TGV train stations.
- Dominique and his wife were very attentive and helpful hosts. We felt very welcomed in their charming home. Would highly recommend a stay.
- Very pleasant host. Beautiful old house on a big compound very well looked after. Our room for three was big, clean and beautifully decorated. Bathroom was big and clean too. French breakfast was substantial. Nice little historical village Marmande about 4 kms away which had nice restaurants. We had dinner at the creperie there which was tastefully decorated and the food was good.
- Very nice property, very nice people, lovely breakfast, beautiful view from the room, quiet sleep.
- We arrived very late, however Dominique was very kind and helpfull. Very authentic House and fine breakfast.
It a wonderful place in a natural environment with very kind people. One is offered a breakfast with croissants, bread, cheeses, yoghourts and home made jams and crumbles.
We’ll recommend it to friends.
La Bastide De Sauvetas
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. La Bastide De Sauvetas has some rooms with pool views, and every room has a patio. The rooms include a closet.Guests can grab a bite to eat in the in-house restaurant, which serves local cuisine.Orange is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Valence is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 46 miles from La Bastide De Sauvetas.
No reviews yet.
The guest rooms come with a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Some feature wooden-exposed beams and others also have a sloping roof and skylight.Restaurants are located just 1,000 feet away. Guests have access to a shared kitchen with microwave and electric kettle. BBQ facilities are available, at an extra charge and continental breakfast can also be enjoyed.Guests can go swimming or horse riding just 3.1 miles away. They can also drive 14.9 miles to visit Montélimar or 17.4 miles to Pierrelatte. Montélimar Train Station is 15.5 miles away.
- Muriel was tremendously kind and helpful. The room was charmingly decorated and perfect for a couple. Moreover, breakfast was delicious. 🙂
I loved staying here. I had the ground floor room with its own small but fine bathroom and I shared kitchen.
The owner is lovely.
I got given a great breakfast with freshly made pancakes and the village itself has a hidden gem of a little restaurant.
I’d happily stay again.
- Excellent accueil. literie parfaite.Agencement et la déco tout se qu on espérait. 1 maison en pierre intérieur et exterieur dans son jus .petit.dejeuner copieux avec du très pain frais et croissant.
- Délicieux petit déjeuner, hôtesse très accueillante, serviable et discrète. On avait quelques contraintes horaires et elle s’est montrée très compréhensive.
- Très bel accueil, chambre plein de charme, petit déjeuner super agréable !
Top Guest Houses In Rochefort-en-valdaine Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rochefort-en-Valdaine Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!