10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rochebrune Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rochebrune Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rochebrune Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rochebrune Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rochebrune Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rochebrune Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rochebrune Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rochebrune Rhône-alps:
Le Mas de la Gloriette
The cottages will provide you with a terrace and a seating area. The kitchenette is equipped with with a microwave, a refrigerator, an electric kettle and a dining area. The private bathrooms come with a bath or shower.At Le Mas de la Gloriette you will find a garden, BBQ facilities and an outdoor dining area. Breakfast can be ordered at an extra cost from September to June. Every Tuesday in July and August, evening meals can be served upon request.The property offers free parking. This holiday home is 43.5 miles from Avignon-Provence Airport and 6.2 miles from Vaison-la-Romaine.
No reviews yet.
Domaine La Rabassiere
All rooms include a TV and a safety deposit box. The self-catering apartments come with a fully equipped kitchenette. The bathrooms come with either a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Avignon is a 38-minute drive from the propertyThis country house is 65.2 miles from Marseille Provence Airport.
The staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was clean, bed comfy, breakfast filling.
Quiet location conveniently located for Mont Ventoux.
- Great location, very restful. Great bike store and good location for the Ventoux
- Bedrooms a little warm stunning views and beautiful surroundings, fantastic breakfast
- The location is very beautiful, quiet and serene yet not too far from the town and good restaurants. The star was very helpful.
- Stayed here before cycling up Mont Ventoux. Whilst that might consign me to the mad bin, I was surprised that the room \we were in had a kitchenette and fridge, unusual stuff for a B&B place. Equally unusual was to be greeted by a fully tonsured monk- this a religious establishment, but bone the worse for that. Veru comfortable night and off at first light for the gruesome climb with a happy head and back.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was clean, bed comfy, breakfast filling.
Caumont Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Perfect location. Very quiet and only few minutes from the centre of Bedoin.
It is a great place to stay. The owners pay attentions to details and are very friendly, open and flexible. You can simply feel that they put their hearts to their business.
I have already booked another stay up there 🙂
Strongly recommended place to stay 🙂
- An easy bike ride into Bedoin (2.4kms ). Very tranquil atmosphere and comfortable cute rooms. The pool looked great but it was a bit late in the season for a dip. Love to return one day.
- Wonderful location, very peaceful, and great accommodation with everything you need. Claudine, the owner, is absolutely lovely and very helpful. Lovely pool area too.
- Great owner, very nice woman. Loved the accommodation. Very convenient to have a small kitchen with oven etc. The location was nice and quiet. This is a perfect stay for couples or individual travelers. Location is very close to mt. Ventoux
At the guesthouse, rooms have a desk and a TV. Rooms include a coffee machine, while some rooms also offer a kitchen with an oven and a microwave. At Moulin Marane all rooms come with a seating area.You can play ping pong at the accommodation.Avignon is 31 miles from Moulin Marane, while Orange is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Clue/ le Jas du Ventoux
All guest rooms features air conditioning, a dishwasher, an oven, a coffee machine, a bidet, free toiletries and a closet. The guesthouse provides some accommodations with mountain views, and the rooms are equipped with a balcony. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available daily at La Clue/ le Jas du Ventoux. The on-site restaurant serves French cuisine.The accommodation has an outdoor pool. Guests at La Clue/ le Jas du Ventoux will be able to enjoy activities in and around Plaisians, like cycling and hiking.Orange is 26 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Les Coquelicots de l’Oulle
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a closet.Orange is 22 miles from Les Coquelicots de l’Oulle, while Montélimar is 20 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Jade En Provence
A continental breakfast is served at the property.The guesthouse has an outdoor pool.Avignon is 25 miles from Jade En Provence, while Orange is 15 miles away. Caumont Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Lovely hosts, very nice large accommodation, comfortable bed, good shared kitchen should you need it, lots of information given about the town and area, hosts do not speak any english so a little french helps but it would not hinder your stay if you have no french at all. Vaison Romaine is a lovely town and full of history, some very nice bars and restaurants all within 10 minutes walking.
- The rooms were clean and well decorated- the absolute bonus of this place as the darling inn-keeper who did everything in her power to make our stay enjoyable and comfortable- the breakfast was wonderful and her company was magnifique- She made reservations for us at an excellent restaurant and completely delighted us- We would definitely return- a great value-
- The hosts, Sabrina and Pierre are a most sweet couple.
Very friendly and accommodating hosts. I was sick and they were very kind.
Short walk to Roman ruins, restaurants and grocery stores. They had a secure location for our bikes.
Lovely, quiet place to stay.
My GPS failed, and the owner came by car to find me and guide me in. My room was delightful, well heated with modern bathroom, hairdryer and fragrant soaps. Breakfast was excellent. Both owners took time to meet me, enquire about my needs, and ensure I had directions to find my way. I felt very welcomed and cared for.
When lost and wordless in French, the owners daughter and a phone bridged the gap.
Thé chez toi
Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.Breakfast is available at an extra charge upon request.Orange is 14.9 miles from Thé chez toi, while Apt is 29.8 miles from the property. Avignon-Provence Airport is 24.2 miles away.
- Fun place to stay. Very economical. The hosts were great and fun. Bed is comfortable and the room has character. Obviously not a 5 star hotel but we enjoyed our 2 night stay.
- Location (old gorgeous town). Super-nice owners. Small studio but comfortable.
It’s a wonderful location in the town with very convenient parking close by.
After exploring a bit , we decided it’s the best location compared to all the other places we saw.
The room is easily accessible, very comfortable, and well equipped. It is great to be able to sit outside on a patio
We enjoy these old stone buildings with so much character ,and this one has been very thoughtfully updated.
A couple comments mentioned the stairs being narrow, but we didn’t find that to be an issue at all.
They are at least three feet wide , and, to our way of thinking the original medieval stairs are part of the charm of such a place.
We enjoyed our stay and hope to come again. Emilie and Daan were very kind hosts and their breakfast is not to be missed. I am still tasting the home made apricot jam.
- Daan and Emilie were charming and could not have been better hosts
- A very well appointed small studio which was ideal for our short stay in this lovely small town.
Soleil et Ombre
At the guesthouse, the rooms have a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Soleil et Ombre offers a continental or gluten-free breakfast.Avignon is 26 miles from the accommodation.
A warm friendly welcome, the hostess speaks great English but is very encouraging to anybody who wants to attempt some French. The house is charmingly French. There is a very pretty terrace that overlooks the small village square. The breakfast was delicious and on warm days is taken outside on the terrace.
The village is a full of character, it has several good restaurants, which all have seating outside in the old village square.
- A warm welcome and English speaking. Lovely old village and house with lots of history. Had a relaxing time and breakfast was very nice.
- Agnes and Jean Francois are the kindest and most considerate hosts. I had a problem with my transport and their help was invaluable in resolving it. They accommodated me for extra days and insisted that I dine with them as their guest and use their telephone as I needed it. I had to return home by train and boat without my transport and they drove me to the train station 30 kms. from Villedieu and planned an itinerary to help me on my way. I could not have resolved my transport difficulties without their generous help.
- Der Gastgeber war sehr nett! Das Frühstück war sehr gut. Das Bett war bequem.
- L’accueil de l’hôtesse. Le caractère du village. La terrasse ombragée pour prendre le petit déjeuner c’était très agréable et très dépaysant. Très belle chambre. Salle de bain très fonctionnelle.
- A warm friendly welcome, the hostess speaks great English but is very encouraging to anybody who wants to attempt some French. The house is charmingly French. There is a very pretty terrace that overlooks the small village square. The breakfast was delicious and on warm days is taken outside on the terrace.
Chambres d’Hôtes Atelier du Château
Rooms are air-conditioned and feature paintings by the owner, who is an artist. The bathroom offers a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily, either on the terrace or in the living room. Restaurants, bars and grocery stores can be found within walking distance.Chambres d’Hôtes Cité Medieval is situated 18 miles from Orange Train Station. Avignon Airport can be reached in 50 minutes by car.
monique and Maurice were lovely hosts. Thank you for taking care of us. The apartment is so lovely. Very remote, up high in the old Ville. Monique helped us park and shuttled our bags up to the house.
Nice shower, good mattress. Wonderful to be able to talk to french hosts, working on our French.
- The hosts were a wonderful couple, and were happy to let us entertain friends on their beautiful deck.
- Our hostess was warm, gracious, helpful, and fun. She went out of her way to make our stay really wonderful, and it was!
Monique and her friend Maurice were very pleasant and helpful and generous to us! Lovely people. Because of them, we will seriously consider going back to the same place.
Not to mention the location, which was amazing !!
- Very friendly and welcoming hosts. Charming accommodations in building from the Middle Ages.
- monique and Maurice were lovely hosts. Thank you for taking care of us. The apartment is so lovely. Very remote, up high in the old Ville. Monique helped us park and shuttled our bags up to the house.
Top Guest Houses In Rochebrune Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rochebrune Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rochebrune Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rochebrune Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!