10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Roche-Saint-Secret Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Roche-Saint-Secret Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Roche-Saint-Secret Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roche-Saint-Secret Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roche-Saint-Secret Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Roche-Saint-Secret Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Roche-Saint-Secret Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Roche-saint-secret Rhône-alps:
La fontaine de rocoule
Each room has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guests have free access to the hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Homemade meals are available upon prior request.Valence is 29.2 miles from La fontaine de rocoule, while Montélimar is 6.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 42.3 miles from the property.
Beautiful setting. Nice, big dining area with comfortable seating.
Breakfast: Best continental we have had in the area! Homemade jams (all excellent and not too sweet), fresh French croissants, homemade yogurts with apple compotes..
Rooms: big, spacious and guest friendly- without lots of unnecessary objects in the room! Kettle and drinks and water provided.
- Beautiful lavender fields welcomed us to this charming 2 bedroom apartment. No frills, but we had plenty of space. Fun small pool to sit by or take a dip!
- On arrival the owners were very friendly and showed us to our lovely spacious room. The bed was really comfortable. It was a serve yourself continental breakfast but there was a good variety and the mini pain au chocolat were excellent. Terrific views. We didn’t use the hot tub or swimming pool as we only stayed one night but both looked inviting.
- We loved the hotel. It was really nicely renovated with a lot of charm and respect for the original building. The host family is really friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was very tasty. The rooms are really spacious and clean!
- very welcoming, arrived late and didn’t want to drive to find somewhere to eat, so we ate with the family made very welcome and the food was outstanding
- Beautiful setting. Nice, big dining area with comfortable seating.
The guest rooms come with a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Some feature wooden-exposed beams and others also have a sloping roof and skylight.Restaurants are located just 1,000 feet away. Guests have access to a shared kitchen with microwave and electric kettle. BBQ facilities are available, at an extra charge and continental breakfast can also be enjoyed.Guests can go swimming or horse riding just 3.1 miles away. They can also drive 14.9 miles to visit Montélimar or 17.4 miles to Pierrelatte. Montélimar Train Station is 15.5 miles away.
- Muriel was tremendously kind and helpful. The room was charmingly decorated and perfect for a couple. Moreover, breakfast was delicious. 🙂
I loved staying here. I had the ground floor room with its own small but fine bathroom and I shared kitchen.
The owner is lovely.
I got given a great breakfast with freshly made pancakes and the village itself has a hidden gem of a little restaurant.
I’d happily stay again.
- Excellent accueil. literie parfaite.Agencement et la déco tout se qu on espérait. 1 maison en pierre intérieur et exterieur dans son jus .petit.dejeuner copieux avec du très pain frais et croissant.
- Délicieux petit déjeuner, hôtesse très accueillante, serviable et discrète. On avait quelques contraintes horaires et elle s’est montrée très compréhensive.
- Très bel accueil, chambre plein de charme, petit déjeuner super agréable !
Le Grand Bois
Le Grand Bois guest house offers individually decorated rooms and a self-catering studios with wooden floors and views of the garden or the park. Each is equipped with free Wi-Fi access and some feature private bathrooms and balconies.For guests in rooms, the guest house serves a generous breakfast every morning in the dining room or outdoors on the terrace. Guests can also enjoy traditional French or world cuisine for dinner upon prior reservation.Le Grand Bois bed and breakfast is 17.4 miles from Montélimar and 11.8 miles from the Crest SNCF Train Station.
A damp welcome, left to choose a room as all were available, all very basic with a shower and sink, but with a shared toilet.
Staff seemed to appear just in time to set very basic breakfast, one boiled egg, one croissant, cheese… If you don’t count the portions of triangular foil wrapped cheese then there was a selection of … one! and evening meal, another experience!
This olde style house is set way out in the countryside, once a great place, great if you want peace and quiet.
Even if I did return to the area I would not return here.
- la situation est parfaite pour vister cette magnifique region
- hors saison loin de la foule d’été dans un beau cadre. La propriétaire très sympa. Nous n’avons pas manger sur place mais ca avait l’air bon. Bonne information sur le coin.
- Réduction très intéressante petit déjeuner apporter en chambre
- Le bon lit, le calme (mais j’étais toute seule dans le bâtiment des chambres d’hôtes -période creuse) mais à priori, très calme. Le repas servi très bon mais peut être un peu cher. Petit- déjeuner, rien à dire. Très bien, croissant et pain frais, yaourt, très bonnes pêches (même au mois de septembre!).
- A damp welcome, left to choose a room as all were available, all very basic with a shower and sink, but with a shared toilet.
All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. Lauliere has certain accommodations with pool views, and the rooms include a coffee machine. Guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.Avignon is 29 miles from Lauliere, while Orange is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 31 miles from the guesthouse.
- Very friendly, chatty owner. Beside the traditional french breakfast of croissants, bread and jam he provided cheese and ham on request as well as yoghurt
- Zauberhaft ruhige Lage mit Parkplatz vor dem Haus. In der Umgebung nette kleine Dörfer. Frühstück im Preis und ordentlich.
- Emplacement geographique excellent,très bonne literie ,superbe calme , piscine très agréable ,bon petit déjeuner servi dans un beau service de table,propriétaire très sympathique et donnant de très bons conseils de visite
- Très bon accueil. Lit très confortable. Petit déjeuner délicieux et copieux !
- De wel heel vriendelijke eigenaars, mooi zwembad, de mooie binnenplaats om te ontbijten.
Guests can stay in guest rooms equipped with a wardrobe and a private bathroom with shower. The cottages come with a terrace, a sofa and a bathroom with shower.Breakfast is offered to guests staying in guest rooms and they also have access to a shared kitchen. The cottages come with a fully equipped kitchen. Supermarkets are 4.3 miles away and restaurants are 1.2 miles away.Extra facilities include a children’s playground, a badminton court, a swing and table tennis. Guests can go cycling in the area or visit Grignan Castle, 4.3 miles away. Montélimar Train Station is 18.6 miles away, while Avignon-Provence Airport is 48.5 miles away.
- We loved our stay at La Moutière. Françoise, the owner, is adorable. The place is stunning, and the breakfast amazing 🙂 We will definitely go back there.
- I liked everything about the property. It was situated in a beautiful setting in its own substantial grounds amongst the lavander fields the only thing is you do need your own transport. The owner of the property couldn’t do enough for me I was attending the wedding of my son, unfortunately due to a public holiday in the region there was no public transport available so she arranged for several members of her family to help out nothing was too much trouble.
- A return visit for us and our friends- we love La Mouteire and Francois and the area.
- Francoise has put her heart into her home – and you feel it! So comfortable – beautiful scent everywhere – the jams were incredible – we loved it ALL!
- Very helpful owner who assisted with our restaurant bookings. Charming traditional house with character including its own water wheel. Next to lavender fields perfuming the air with lavender. Large well-decorated room with 2 comfortable chairs, proper desk, large sink in shower room (big enough for 2 people to use). Plenty of drawers and hanging space for clothes. Large car parking area and swimming pool.
Maison d’hôtes Ferme de la Commanderie
Each room offers views of the garden, a flat-screen TV and Nespresso coffee machine. The private bathroom has a bath or shower and comes with a hairdryer.A classic breakfast is served every morning which includes fresh homemade products. For an extra charge, you can have cheese and cold meats. Meals can also be prepared upon request at an extra charge. Guests have access to a kitchenette with a refrigerator and a barbecue.Ferme de la Commanderie offers a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing. Nyons is 14.3 miles away and Orange is 19.9 miles away.
- The welcome, the cleanliness, the property, the breakfast!
- Really accommodating host and lovely spacious and relaxing space to get away from it all.
- Situated in a beautiful landscape. Friendly owner and staff.
- A wonderful place to stay, in the middle of nowhere, but very easy to get out and explore the area. Fabulous swimming pool to come back to. Very relaxed and informal.
- an excellent country hotel in an extremely rural location, ideal for relaxing and travelling around northern Provence
Domaine du Roc
The rooms will provide you with a sitting area. Featuring a shower, the bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Domaine du Roc you will find a garden, a terrace, a shared kitchen and a boules court. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Offering free parking, the property is 87 miles away from Grenoble – Isère Airport.
Difficile d’oublier chacun des instants passés dans cet endroit exceptionnel.
Un accueil tout en douceur à l’image d’un cadre naturel hors du commun et totalement préservé.
La sérénité du site est sublimée par la gentillesse et la disponibilité de Laurence et Claude.
Le domaine fait revivre une ancienne bergerie qui se situait sur les hauteurs surplombant le village de Saou. La proximité du Roc,qui impose sa majestueuse présence,participe à l’authenticité de ce cadre somptueux et ressourçant.Le caractère de la campagne environnante se retrouve jusque dans les murs de cette merveilleuse propriété. On se laisse aisément guider ou conseiller par nos hôtes qui ne sont pas avares de leur temps.Confort et charme dans la chambre,parties communes fonctionnelles et parfaitement équipées,petit déjeuner copieux et délicieux. Aucune mauvaise surprise ne viendra gâcher votre séjour dans ce lieu paradisiaque.
- Excellent accueil des hôtes, très attentionnés. Hébergement de cachet et aménagé avec beaucoup de goût, situé sur les hauteurs de Saou d’où la vue est imprenable.
- Le cadre idyllique l’accueil parfait de Laurence et Claude le calme. Nous avons passé 3 jours magiques et nous réjouissons déjà de notre prochaine visite.
- Séjour merveilleux. Tout est parfait. L’accueil est chaleureux. On se sent rapidement très à l’aise. Les chambres sont décorées avec goût et soin, le petit déjeuner très complet avec des produits de qualité. Le paysage est splendide. Le retour du village de Saoû au Domaine, par les bois la nuit sous une pleine lune, est féérique (15 minutes). Je recommande fortement ce Domaine.
Da wir erst spät anreisten improvisierten die sehr sympatischen Gastgeber ein Abendessen mit lokalen Produkten.
Hier stimmt einfach alles.
- Difficile d’oublier chacun des instants passés dans cet endroit exceptionnel.
Studio Valreas Avec Piscine
All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.The guest house also offers bike hire. Orange is 18.6 miles from Studio Valreas Avec Piscine, while Montélimar is 17.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 32.3 miles from Studio Valreas Avec Piscine.
- it is a wonderful place, really quiet! Spacious and well equipped studio! Gerard and his dog Kenjy are wonderful! swimming pool is warmed and very lovely! I will go back
- Piscine et jardin, accueil vraiment très agréable, logement bien équipé et propre
L’accueil chaleureux de notre hôte
Petit déjeuner extra.
- Tout ! L’accueil extraordinaire, le confort du studio, le petit-déjeuner… absolument tout !
Accueil très chaleureux.
Les draps et la lingerie sont fournis.
Tout le nécessaire pour le petit déjeuner (biscottes, beurre, confiture, dosettes café, thé ..).
Calme et vue sur le jardin.
Le Prieuré des Sources
The air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV with a DVD player and views of the grounds. The en suite bathroom includes a walk in shower.A continental breakfast is offered at the property. Guests can also sample gastronomic cuisine from the à la carte restaurant, it can be served in the courtyard, pool house or dining room.Dieulefit, famous for its pottery is located just a 30-minute drive from the property. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access throughout, a pétanque court, a bar and free private parking on site.
Great team, very friendly, very helpful.
Property has a lot of character, is furnished and decorated with taste.
Our room (sable) was very large and very charming, with a very high ceiling, very typical of a provencal old-house.
Pool area is great too.
A very cosy place to unwind.
We had dinner at the property, and it was just WONDERFUL! They cook just for you a pre-set menu for 50€, we were 9 guests and the meal was absolutely amazing!
Breakfast was very good too!
Everything was great and the staff is extraordinary when it comes to service. The ambition in the kitchen was great with really nice gourmet food and an really good wine list made it perfect.
Really nice pool area and relax facilities. Also close to Saou there you also can eat at a great restaurant.
- The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful. The setting is very beautiful and scenery from the pool is wonderful.
- Accueil très agréable, coin très reposant, nourriture excellente
- Beaucoup d’originalité et un accueil extrêmement chaleureux. Superbe adresse pour s’évader un moment du quotidien.
- Great team, very friendly, very helpful.
Le Castel du Mont Boisé
Each air-conditioned room includes a flat-screen TV, a small fridge and a kettle with tea and coffee. Every room has a bathroom with a walk-in shower, and some also have a bathtub. Some rooms have their own private terrace. An independent, self-catering, wooden caravan is also available.The daily buffet breakfast includes homemade pastries. You can also enjoy evening meals prepared by the hosts on request. There are massages also available on request.
- Great place, nice interiors and you should have dinner if you like French food without any Chi-Chi!
- The owner was wonderful and even sent food up to my room as I was too tired!o
- tout la gentillesse de la proprietaire de l etablissement la chambre salle de bain je dirais simplement que je suis habituee a un plus grand lit le petit dejeuner un regal beaucoup de produits et de tres bons produits des croissants tous frais la proprietaire est allee les chercher des que nous nous sommes installes pour dejeuner la piscine tres grande a conseiller vraiment
- La roulotte, les petits déjeuners, la gentillesse et les conseils de visites de Yolanda.
- Sehr schönes Ambiente, schöne Aussicht und Lage. Die Gastgeberin war ausserordentlich freundlich und angenehm.
Top Guest Houses In Roche-saint-secret Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Roche-Saint-Secret Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Roche-Saint-Secret Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Roche-Saint-Secret Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!