10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rocha Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Rocha Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rocha Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rocha Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rocha Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rocha Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rocha Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rocha Galicia:
Hostal La Casilla
Hostal La Casilla, founded in 1945, has free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and a restaurant. It is located just 350 feet from the well-known Balneario de Guitiriz Spa and Golf Course.All rooms in La Casilla have a private bathroom and TV.The Casilla guesthouse has a large yard and a separate play area for children.The restaurant offers a wide range of local dishes, either individual or from a set menu.The center of Gutiriz is about a half-mile away, while A Coruña is about 18 miles away.
- Lovely little country hotel, situated slightly out of Guitiriz. Clean, comfortable and quiet although close to local railway line. Secure pushbike parking in hotel storeroom. Staff were very helpful and receptionist acted as a waitress for our huge and tasty evening meal.
- The lady behind reception had waited up for my late arrival and was unbelievably kind and helpful
- I left before they knew that I was there as I like to be away early.
- We stayed here whilst walking the Camino del Norte, staying in hotels each night. This hotel was very nice, and far better than some others of similar rating / price-bracket in which we stayed. The service was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean. The restaurant was very good. Overall, very happy to have stayed here! (For those walking the Camino del Norte, this is a far better option than those available in Baamonde.)
- Good food, good accommodation, friendly staff, great value.
Pension Restaurante Casa Camiño
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Pension Restaurante Casa Camiño offers accommodations in Palas de Rei . Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Lugo is 18 miles from Pension Restaurante Casa Camiño, and Sarria is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 27 miles from Pension Restaurante Casa Camiño.
Room was lovely very clean, new and modern. Wifi was excellent.
Staff were terrific!
- Very friendly person at check in who spoke English. There was a fridge on each floor stocked with free water and fruits also in the room was a little chocolate bar which after a day on the Camino was a nice touch. Room was spacious and clean. We booked a single room with private bath. Right in town close to everything.
- Lovely restaurant with very helpful waitstaff. Room had no signs of bedbugs.
- The best part of our stay was the great shower head which delivered a wonderful shower but unfortunately this took place in a tiny shower cubicle.
- The owner speaks english and a bit german. In generel all people are very nice and always helpful. Good heating and a nice very clean room. The Restaurant was also good.
- Room was lovely very clean, new and modern. Wifi was excellent.
Pensión Residencia Barcelona
Pensión Residencia Barcelona is located in Palas de Rei , just 19 miles from Lugo.Every room includes a flat-screen TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sarria is 24 miles from Pensión Residencia Barcelona, and Monforte de Lemos is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 27 miles from the property.
Lovely welcome with a bowl of fruit and muesli bars.
Large room with good bathroom.
- A lovely big room in a great location after walking on the Camino. Short walk to bars and restaurants. The Welcome basket with fruit and bars was a really nice touch! The lady that dealt with us was very nice and friendly.
- Generous sized room, comfortable bed, staff helpful and friendly, easy to find on Camino, Close to good restaurants. Bowl of fruit in room. Very happy with stay.
- The bedroom was nicely decorated and had character. The beds were extremely comfortable and the fruits provided was such a bonus.
- Good location but right on street and very noisy at night.
- Lovely welcome with a bowl of fruit and muesli bars.
Featuring free WiFi, Pensión Plaza offers accommodations in Palas de Rei , just 18 miles from Lugo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.Sarria is 24 miles from Pensión Plaza, and Monforte de Lemos is 30 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- I stayed in the new building on 100m from the listed address, it was good value for money
- My husband and I stayed in the building around the corner in a room with private bathroom. While the room was basic, it had all we needed for one night i.e. Very clean, good shower & towels and well-located for the Camino with bars/restaurants closeby so we didn’t need to stroll far in the evening. Wifi was good and the host that met us was very friendly. This was our cheapest accommodation on our Camino and to be honest, I was a bit nervous checking in … no need – it was simple but very suitable at a great price.
- We were only a few steps away to start on the Camino the next morning. The Pension was on the main street and with the window open it was quite noisy. The room itself was clean and functional. The WI FI didn’t work in the bed room but was fine down in the bar area.
- Good efficient checking and good room in a busy Camino town.
- The albergue was very clean. Host very welcoming and accommodating. Host provided sheets, towel and chocolate on arrival. Nice touch.
Pensión Restaurante Casa Camiño II
One of our best sellers in Palas de Rei ! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Restaurante Casa Camiño II offers accommodations in Palas de Rei . The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lugo is 18 miles from Pensión Restaurante Casa Camiño II, and Sarria is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Manager was helpful and position for Camino wonderful.
The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff are really friendly. It has a popular bar Below, but you cannot hear it in your room, unlike the people in the next room: if you end up with load people!
The heating was always on, allowing you to control your radiator and heat.
- The best accommodation in our Camino de Santiago trip! The room is so new and well-equipped. Not to mention the restaurant down caters very good food and services! We’d like to return in our next trip!
- This accommodation was fairly easy to find on the Camino. A pleasant gentleman checked us in. Our room was quiet and clean. The bathroom shower is small as are so many along the way. The restaurant downstairs had a friendly staff and good service. There were many restaurants and services in the area.
- Nice and considerate staff. Good restaurant. All was very clean. Good value for money.
O Cruceiro is located in Palas de Rei , 18 miles from Lugo and 24 miles from Sarria. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Monforte de Lemos is 30 miles from O Cruceiro, and Portomarin is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from O Cruceiro.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Palas de Rei ! Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, O Castelo is located in Palas de Rei , just 18 miles from Lugo.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Sarria is 24 miles from O Castelo, and Monforte de Lemos is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from O Castelo.
- Great Location on the Camino. Very clean apartments. Good value for money.
- Attention to detail. Reading lights and outlets by each bed. Great place to dry clothing. Good wifi. Lovely kitchen.
- Very comfortable room with high level of cleanliness and other facilities (kitchen etc)
Central location close to supermarket shops pub and restaurant – rooms newly renovated and very clean . This was our return visit
Good kitchen with cooking facilities , very good value
- Convenience to Camino. Able to transport backpacks. Kettle and fridge available.
Ponterroxan is located in Palas de Rei is near Serra do Carreón Park. It offers a restaurant, simple rooms, free Wi-Fi and free parking.Offering mountain views, the heated rooms at Ponterroxan have heating and a private bathroom. Hairdryers can be requested at reception.The traditional restaurant offers Galician cuisine. There is also a bar and a terrace.Lugo is just 35 minutes’ drive from the Ponterroxan. Santiago de Compostela is less than an hour’s drive away. The property is set on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage path.
- Friendly staff. Beautiful, cosy room. Heating wonderful!!
- Close to the Camino Frances as it heads to Santiago de Compostela
- The food was incredible, and the staff were very friendly and felt familial.
- The young lady who check us in was pleasant and acted as both reception and waitress in the restaurant. The room had metal framed beds which creaked every time we turned over but the linen was clean and there were extra blanket provided. We had an excellent Pilgrims meal in the restaurant.
- Nice and quiet. Comfortable.had a hair dryer at reception. V nice food.Camino walk starts directly across road from pension.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Palas offers accommodations in Palas de Rei , just 18 miles from Lugo.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Sarria is 24 miles from Pensión Palas, and Monforte de Lemos is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from Pensión Palas.
- Good breakfast, clean & friendly. I’d left my travel adapter behind in my last hotel but I was happily provided with one when I asked at reception. We dined at Pulpería A Nosa Terra in the center of town, which was excellent.
Modern facility which was very clean.Offered all the facilities of a hotel.
Good central location .
- The water and museli bar in the room were very welcome after a long Camino walk. The breakfast had a great choice for an extra €5 each.
- It was new, clean and comfortable. It was totally lacking in character.
- Staff friendly, spoke English, and we were able to have them do our laundry for a minimal fee
El Molino offers accommodations in Melide. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from El Molino, and Lugo is 24 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Very quiet room, great shower with a lot of pressure and very hot water. Very close to different places to do the laundry and the town centre.
- Great value for money , had a bath, friendly staff, bar restaurant
- Friendly staff. Good coffee 🙂 Laundry capabilities.
- Quiet and comfortable and good bathroom facilities.
- Easy checkin, good-sized room, location is not too far from main street with services.
Top Guest Houses In Rocha Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rocha Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rocha Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rocha Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!