10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Robion En Luberon Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
La Bastide des Songes – Demeure d’hôtes
Guest rooms in La Bastide des Songes – Demeure d’hôtes are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, some units at La Bastide des Songes – Demeure d’hôtes also provide guests with a pool view. All guest rooms at La Bastide des Songes – Demeure d’hôtes include air conditioning and a closet.Guests at La Bastide des Songes – Demeure d’hôtes can enjoy a continental breakfast.Aix-en-Provence is 29 miles from La Bastide des Songes – Demeure d’hôtes, while Avignon is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- We loved everything about this property. Corine was a lovely host and nothing was too much trouble for her and we would highly recommend this property to others. There is a small kitchen and fridge also available to prepare your own food which was very convenient for us.
- Absolutely beautiful place! We were here for three days on our honeymoon, and couldn’t have been happier with our choice. Corine was a great host, always helpful and available. The room was very large and comfortable. The swimming pool, sauna and jacuzzi in the middle of the garden were so top-notch that we actually forgot to go around and explore the Luberon for a whole afternoon just to stay there and sip in the beauty of the place. The hotel, anyway, is very well located in the area, with most of the pretty villages of the Luberon just 20 minutes apart or less. The fresh marmelades and the pastries at breakfast were do die for! One of us is coeliac, and we particularly appreciated the availability of gluten free bread.
- Corine and Emanuel were wonderful! Perfect location for traveling to the different towns the Luberon region. The room and bathroom were very nice and we had a delicious breakfast each morning.
- The area of the Bastide is very nice. The owners are very friendly and they make you feel comfortable and at home. The suite that we were staying in was great, very nice decorated, luxury and very clean. We would definitly come back here. Thank you to the owners for the wonderful stay.
- Amazing stay at la bastide de songes, a secret oasis in Provence! Would highly recommend!
Mas la Pomarède
At Mas la Pomarède, all rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom, while some have a mountain view.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Aix-en-Provence is 29 miles from Mas la Pomarède. Caumont Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Everything was very good here: hospitality of the owners, high comfort, location of the house, cosy and well-kept grounds, including swimming pool. Every piece of the place is being kept up with a great love. The pictures don’t reflect the charm of that place at all. I’ll come back in Mas la Pomarede for sure to live in Provence.
- lovely property, the owners are very friendly, welcoming and helpful
- Cortesia , colazione di ottima qualità con confetture fatte in casa
les petits-déjeuners avec confiture maison et produits locaux, servis même après une grasse matinée;
le charme de la bâtisse, la piscine, l’entretien des extérieurs;
l’accueil chaleureux et les bons conseils de nos hôtes;
la déco -parfois un petit peu chargée- de bon goût, rend le lieu convivial.
Los dueños te hacen sentir como en tu propia casa.
Todo esta decorado con muchisimo gusto, te encuentras en mitad del campo con un jardin y una piscina deliciosos que despues de un dia de recorrer lugares bonitos te permite descansar y reponer fuerzas para el dia siguiente.
El desayuno es muy completo y estan pendientes de complacer tus deseos.
Este alojamiento es de los lugares que te arrepuientes no haber reservado mas dias.
Heated Pool – Luberon
At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet. Rooms are equipped with a coffee machine, while some have a terrace. All rooms will provide guests with an oven.You can play ping pong at Heated Pool – Luberon.Aix-en-Provence is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Avignon is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Vieux Bistrot
All of the air-conditioned and elegant bedrooms have an extra-long bed, a flat-screen TV and free toiletries. Some offer a private terrace and a walk-in shower.The breakfast is served in the dining room or on the shaded terrace. The duplex room has an equipped kitchen that includes a stove, an oven and free Wi-Fi access.Guests can enjoy the swimming pool which is located in the park 2,300 feet from the main building. Avignon is 15.5 miles away. The guest accommodation is 3.1 miles from Abbaye De Senanque and 2.5 miles from Country Club of Saumane Golf Club.
- Beautiful room, fabulous balcony, charming town. Loved it!
- Lovely quiet location. Beautiful little town and surrounding countryside. Very welcoming. Delicious meals
- Very friendly and helpful stuff. The room and the bathroom are spacious and very comfortable. I could park my motorbike very save next to the hotel, no need to worry. I would love to stay there again.
- Very comfortable bed. Large room with high ceilings. The Valentines Day dinner was excellent.
- Good location in charming town,close to Lavender museum,.Lobby didn’t open 24hrs,so you need to inform them arrival time.Nice restaurant,Michelin guide.
Le Mas des Anges
The guest room features a view of the pool and includes a furnished terrace and an en suite bathroom with a shower. Each studio has an equipped kitchen, complete with a dishwasher and an oven.A continental breakfast is served daily, and includes homemade marmalade. American breakfast is available on request. You can also enjoy evening meals on request, prepared by the hosts with local and organic ingredients. BBQ facilities are at your disposal.Le Mas des Anges offers massages and painting classes on demand. On site you can play table tennis and basketball. You can enjoy walks in Valloncourt forest, just 350 feet away.
Everything about this proprety is truly amazing: fresh water pool, pine forest near the house, very nice rooms decorated in Provençal style, bio food and coffee for breakfast, very friendly owners who made us fell as we were at home.
Les Mas des Anges is a small piece of heaven.
This is the only place that I have visited and left with tears in my eyes. I will always come back with joy at Les Mas des Anges and I will never ever consider staying in a hotel in Provence. We arrived customers and left friends , trully an amazing experience.
- Wunderschöner Garten mit kleinem Pool, guter Ausgangspunkt für Unternehmungen, Gastgeberin war sehr darum bemüht, dass es ihren Gästen gut geht. Sehr familiär.
- Magnifique encadrement, jardin soigneusement entretenu. Les hôtes très sympas et accueillants. Nous avons eu deux nuits très agréables.
- Très bon accueil. Le lieu est vraiment agréable : les jardins, la piscine, la terrasse.
- L’accueil de Jean Jacques pour répondre à toutes nos questions
- Everything about this proprety is truly amazing: fresh water pool, pine forest near the house, very nice rooms decorated in Provençal style, bio food and coffee for breakfast, very friendly owners who made us fell as we were at home.
All rooms and suites are equipped with an open kitchen, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom with a walk-in shower, and a hairdryer.You can play table tennis at this guest house, and the area is popular for hiking. Avignon is 21.1 miles from Mas Serena, while Orange is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 15.5 miles from Mas Serena.
- Amazing location. Very quiet. Facilities are really awesome. Owner speak fluent English very kind person that doing everything to make your stay the best.
- Beautiful old house with great patio. Very well maintained and very clean. Great pool. Nice gardens. Only 10 to 20 minutes to the nicest Luberon villages Lacoste, Gordes etc. Owner is very friendly and gives good references for restaurants and things to do in the area. Less than one hour from Avignon and Aix. Breakfast is great as well. All in all, highly recommended!
- Perfect location, lovely host, beautiful property.
The property was totally excellent from the beautiful French linen on the bed to the property itself and most especially the owner Phillies who delivered fresh croissants and bread outside our door every morning.
The cat was an added bonus!
- Philippe was the best host, and Mas Serena is so so beautiful! It is the best place to stay in Provence, and indeed great value for money.
L’arcadie Du Souleyan
All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. The rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.You can play ping pong at the guesthouse.Aix-en-Provence is 26 miles from L’arcadie Du Souleyan, while Avignon is 19 miles from the property. Caumont Airport is 14 miles away.
- Marie and her family were so welcoming. We were there hunting for wedding venues and they were so helpful Googling ones they knew about for us.
- Very comfortable, great location and super breakfast. Should have stayed longer. Ideal place to rest.
- It was perfect. The surroundings were really pretty, the interiors were really nice and the village there was fabulous. The breakfast was delicious and the owner family were so polite and welcoming
Fabulous pool area and view of the mountains.
Breakfast was excellent
Staff were very helpful.
- It’s perfect place to stay during vacance in Provence! Breakfasts are very delicious and welcoming family is very nice! Thank You again!!! See You next time 😉
Mas de la Regalade
All rooms include a seating area and an iPod dock. The private bathrooms come with either a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Cycling and hiking are popular activities in the area which can be enjoyed in the Alpilles Natural, Regional Park.Marseille Provence Airport is 41.6 miles away.
- A lovely property and excellent breakfasts that change daily. Stephane takes a lot of pride in his food and advice. The gardens are lovely as well.
- The host was extremely helpful and friendly! The house and and the garden just splendid. The room clean and comfortable. Breakfast in French style (sweet) was fresh and tasty. We loved our stay there.
- Really nice place, quite and close to Gordes. Great hospitality and nice and cozy breakfast.
- Excellent place to savour real provance. Stone mansion, beautiful garden, leisure area at the pool, home made organic breakfast and the owner with real passion and love for his guests. Highly recommend!!
- Room was spacious and clean. Breakfast was perfect.
Offering a private entrance and garden view, the room will provide you with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and terrace. The private bathroom comes with a shower and is accessed through a door dating from the 18th century.The apartment offers a terrace with pool views and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom has a shower.At Mas Seraphin you will find a garden and table tennis facilities.Provence Airport is 34.2 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- It was very quiet, has lovely large pool & wonderful, helpful iwners.
- Having breakfast with Lola the Dalmatian, sprinklers in beautiful gardens, eating fresh eggs from hens running around us was effortless and like an oasis in the desert. What a delightful find for our visit to Provence.
- The hosts are extremely friendly. Room and garden are very nice.
- Le Mas Séraphin was a wonderful experience. Breakfast was excellent, France is not known for great coffee, here it was very good compared to other places. Apartment, pool etc. is beautiful, it’s easy to relax in this atmosphere. Hosts are very friendly, welcoming and open. Great for a couple, great for families, too, even for a group of friends I would imagine.
Good situation, short drive to the town.
We stayed in the bed and breakfast room and it was lovely, beautifully decorated and we had our own terrace where our lovely breakfast was served every morning.
Beautiful pool, safe for kids.
Very kind and helpful host, we recommend thist if you want a visit to Isle sur le sorge, stay here.
We will go back next year.
Le Mas Des Hirondelles
At the guesthouse, each room comes with a desk. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Le Mas Des Hirondelles also provide guests with free WiFi. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The accommodation has a grill. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Le Mas Des Hirondelles, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Avignon is 15 miles from the guesthouse, while Arles is 29 miles away. Caumont Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Hosts are fantastic, location is SO relaxing, and the pool was a dream. Bruno and Isabelle also provided us with dinner reservations (out of this world!) and information and tips on the local area and markets. We so enjoyed our short stay and can’t wait to go back for a longer visit!
- Perfect stay in a perfect quiet place! Very welcoming hosts, cozy and very clean room with a nice bed. Definitely recommend!
Isabelle & Bruno, are a lovely generous couple, their hospitality was heartwarming & so was their attention to details.
The property is beautiful, private, quiet & so romantic…
We got very good advice from them regarding places to visit & restaurants to eat in.
The ourdoor jacuzzi was heaven!
We highly recommend Maison d’hôtes, Mas des Hirondelles for a wonderful peaceful time with your loved ones!
- Nice grounds with a massive lawn, plenty of things to do like swimming, boules, badminton. Very spacious comfortabe room and bed. Friendly hosts. Secure gated accomodation, so children can’t get out. Fridges for own drinks outside rooms. WiFi was pretty decent.
The treating was laid back and friendly.
The information given was great
The pool was a welcome relief after a day of driving
Breakfast was very enjoyable under the trees
Wish I could have stayed longer
Top Guest Houses In Robion En Luberon Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!