10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Robeston Wathen – Top Hotel Reviews
Robeston Wathen is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Robeston Wathen. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Robeston Wathen. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Robeston Wathen. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Robeston Wathen right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Robeston Wathen with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Robeston Wathen:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, 32 Townhouse offers accommodations in Narberth, just 9 miles from Tenby. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.St. Davids is 23 miles from 32 Townhouse, and Carmarthen is 19 miles away.
- Very friendly, comfortable bed and good breakfast.
- Comfortable room, parking place near the room, separated entry to the room from the courtyard, window to the garden (silence & nature )
- recently renovated to a high standard. Room very clean and had all facilities I needed, like hairdrier, coffee and tea supplied and also given on second day. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Breakfast good. The bed was the best I have ever stayed in with fab duvet and pillows.
- lovely décor friendly staff could not do enough, very nice comfortable bed fab shower and fantastic breakfast
Located in Narberth, 9 miles from Tenby, Ty Waldo features a restaurant and free WiFi.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. St. Davids is 23 miles from Ty Waldo, and Carmarthen is 19 miles away.
- I turned up late as I had a nightmare journey. They waited up and let me in. Then in the morning I rushed to get up and out for work not expecting breakfast as I needed to be out before it was served. A lovely lady chatted to me and got me a nice latte and croissant! THANK YOU!| you don’t know how much I appreciated that after 7 and half hours in a car!
- Matt, the proprietor, was nice, friendly. Room was clean.
We went for drinks at the local pub which was directly opposite our B&B, the location was brilliant. In the evening we ate out of town to a Chinese called Dragon Palace this has to be one of the best Chineses nr Saundersfoot I’m sure if you used your satnav you’d fine it.
The bed was so comfortable and the room was real clean.
We stayed one night, arriving late on a Sunday evening. The proprietor lives off the premises so we had to ring him when we arrived but he was with us inside 5 minutes to let us in.
Our room was very impressive and the breakfast the following morning also good.
- Lovely guesthouse very friendly staff great breakfast. Comfy beds clean great bathroom ideal for overnight stays .
Pen-y-Bont Guest House
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Pen-y-Bont Guest House offers pet-friendly accommodations in Narberth, just 6 miles from Tenby. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. St. Davids is 27 miles from Pen-y-Bont Guest House, and Carmarthen is 17 miles away.
My fiancé and I have had lovely stay with Rosemary.
Very beautiful guest house and surroundings: garden and flowers are spectacular!
Rosemary has a great knowledge of the area and gave us advice on local places to visit.
Each and every one was a hidden treasure!
We would like to come back again.
- Lovely guest house set in beautiful countryside within comfortable driving distance to the coast and Pembroke. Very comfortable beds, excellent walk in shower. Windows in bedroom and bathroom can be opened. Best garden view from the breakfast room. An excellent breakfast and a very friendly and helpful hostess.
- Plenty of choice on cereals but not much fruit. Thought this room was expensive.
- Lovely welcome. Spotless Room/bathroom. Bright Dining Room overlooking gardens.would be very happy
- Very clean and comfortable beautiful garden great breakfast . couldn’t fault it
- My fiancé and I have had lovely stay with Rosemary.
One of our top picks in Amroth – and a guest favorite.
In the Pembrokeshire countryside just a 5-minute drive from the sandy beach at Amroth, Horsemanstone is a peaceful bed and breakfast and holiday cottage set in 4 acres of land. Ducks, geese, alpacas and sheep all live within the grounds, and the accommodation includes contemporary-styled bedrooms.All rooms at Horsemanstone look out onto the property’s pond and gardens and many have their own patio leading from the bedroom. Featuring modern tiled bathrooms and a chic décor, all rooms include an iPod docking station, a 32-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The pubs and restaurants of Amroth Beach are a 45-minute walk away. Further afield, the famous walled town of Tenby is 15 minutes’ drive away.Freshly cooked breakfasts are served daily in the bright breakfast room, accompanied by cereals and juices. Guests also have use of a microwave and fridge for preparing meals.The nearby harbour town of Saundersfoot is also within a 10-minute drive of the property, where traditional pubs and restaurants offer options for seaside lunches and dinners.
- Nice comfy, large bed and a comfortable sofa to sit on. Breakfast good. Nice furnishings and good surroundings. Easy to find. Secluded but not off the beaten track. Animals friendly! Host really friendly and helpful. Will definitely return.
- Very clean. Very friendly. Great breakfast. Great locations
- Great set up and lovely quiet location. Great breakfast and hosts where friendly. Woke up to the sight of alpacas roaming in the field opposite.
- Wonderful location, both host were really chatty and fantastic breakfast too – really comfy and well appointed great little retreat.
BREAKFAST WAS FIRST CLASS. DINING ROOM EXTREMELY PLEASANT AND WELL LAID OUT.
I LIKED THE PEACE AND RELAXED ATMOSPHERE ALONG WITH THE PLEASANT SURROUNDINGS AND ANIMALS IN THE ADJOINING FIELD.
ROOMS ARE EXCEPTIONAL AND BEDS ARE SO VERY COMFY WITH A FEELING OF LUXURY. ROOMS ARE ALSO VERY WELL EQUIPPED.
LOCATION EASILY ACCESSIBLE WITH ADEQUATE PARKING.. EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY.
Malin House Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This family-run property is located just 3 minutes’ walk from Saundersfoot’s centre, harbour and beaches. It has a hot tub, indoor heated pool, sun terrace and free Wi-Fi in the public areas.Each bedroom has en suite facilities with a hairdryer. Other features include a flat-screen TV, fridge and tea making facilities, and the studio has cooking facilities such as a microwave and toaster.There are 2 lounges where guests can relax, one with a TV. There is also a pool table and tea/coffee is served throughout the day on request.Guests can find a bus stop opposite the hotel entrance, with regular buses to Tenby. There is free parking at the property.
- Quite a warm welcome with offer of a cup of tea/coffee
- very welcoming and friendly!! On arrival was offered a hot drink!! The room was very large ,more like a bedsit! The bed itself was comfy!
- excellent area.staff very helpful.total privacy.excellent value for money.my wife and I have stayed here on 3 occasions and would recommend it to anybody everytime…
- Especially liked the home from home atmosphere such as woodburning stove and offer of pot of tea on arrival. Breakfast was very good and hosts very approachable but not intrusive.
- The welcome – we were offered a cup of tea on arrival. They put the fire and the TV on for us too.
One of our top picks in Saundersfoot.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Woodlands is located in Saundersfoot. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Tenby is 2.4 miles from Woodlands, and St. Davids is 27 miles from the property.
- the whole ambience.owners very friendly .breakfast very good.lovely comfortable bed.sea view.
- Wow what a fantastic and great place. A warm welcome from the moment we arrived, and a very comfortable room with en-suite. Fantastic large beds. Great freshly cooked breakfast that sets you up for the day. Really pleasant enjoyable stay where we will use in the future.
- The room was newly decorated and nicely furnished. The breakfast was excellent, local produce, home made bread, jam & marmalade. Staff were friendly and gave us good advice & information regarding the locality.
- Friendly staff, lovely breakfast, comfortable room, good location for beach and town. highly recommend.
Location was ideal. We stayed in a front room, with views of the sea each morning….perfect! The room was spacious, modern and well decorated. We slept beautifully. Dave knew the local area well and was able to give us some helpful detailed information on scenic walks nearby and around Pembrokeshire. Great restaurants nearby too! The Mulberry is worth a visit!!
Breakfasts were fantastic at Woodlands.My partner said the bacon was especially nice and the Welsh rarebit. They catered for vegetarians for breakfast which was all homemade, and homemade muesli, conserves, and beautiful homemade bread which you could smell baking in the day! A definate return visit will be planned. Thank you both!!!
From James and Allison
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Saundersfoot, 2.5 miles from Tenby, Claremont House features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.St. Davids is 27 miles from Claremont House, and Carmarthen is 20 miles away.
- Given a choice of rooms. It was across the road from the party venue and easy to get to the main town on foot.
- Location, hospitality, breakfast and room space, all were good.
- Clean comfortable great location great staff amazing breakfast less than 5 mins to the beach.
- Staff very helpful, location good and beds excellent. Overall a very pleasant stay so would definitely come again.
- Friendly staff, great breakfast, amazing view and ideal location
Dursley house is located in Whitland, just 11 miles from Tenby.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at the guest house. St. Davids is 28 miles from Dursley house, and Carmarthen is 13 miles away.
No reviews yet.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Nythfa offers accommodations in Saundersfoot, just 2.4 miles from Tenby. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.St. Davids is 27 miles from Nythfa, and Carmarthen is 20 miles away.
- The location was amazing and the breakfast was excellent. Debbie the owner was friendly and helpful and we would definitely stay here again. Saundersfoot is such a nice place to stay.
- I liked the fact that even though Booking.com accepted my booking when Nythfa was full and had no vacancies the owners sorted me out with another establishment just a few doors away and did so very professionally and quickly – very impressive
great hosts full of useful information
bed extra comfy
- Breakfast was excellent. Full English cooked fresh with good quality ingredients.
- Excellent location. Very comfortable bed and wonderful sea view.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Harbourlight Guesthouse offers accommodations in Saundersfoot. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV.Tenby is 2.7 miles from Harbourlight Guesthouse, and St. Davids is 27 miles away.
- We booked a last minute night away to make the most of the sunshine. On arrival we were warmly greeted by the owner who showed us to our room and explained the facilities. The room was exceptionally clean, the bathroom (over the hallway) was also spotless. The location was perfect just a moments walk to all the shops, bars and the beach. Breakfast the next morning was freshly cooked to order and very tasty. For a 3 Star guest house it exceeded our expectations. Would stay again.
- The owners were very welcoming, beds comfortable and we enjoyed a hearty breakfast.
- Great location, very friendly and welcoming hosts and the breakfast was amazing. Highly recommended this place and i will book again
- Location. Very clean and tidy and very friendly nothing to much trouble and very good breakfast
- thanks Steve and Amy for a wonderful stay always amazing friendly service. Breakfast amazing and fab service .
Top Guest Houses In Robeston Wathen Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Robeston Wathen to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Robeston Wathen but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Robeston Wathen. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!