10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rive-de-gier Rhône-alps:
Wine Passion Panoramic
Each room includes a flat-screen TV.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling, canoeing and hiking. Saint-Étienne is 29.2 miles from Wine Passion Panoramic, while Lyon is 29.8 miles away. Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport is 34.2 miles from the property.
- Vero and Yvan were amazing hosts and made us welcome right from the start. They went out of their way to assist us with shopping and transport. The views from the house and terrace are amazing and it was great to have our own balcony. The rooms were spotless.
- It was very clean and the proprietor was very welcoming.
- Everything was fantastique!! Very, very comfortable, very clean, extraordinary breakfast, extraordinary service and very very charming host! I am sure i will return someday.
- We liked the house and the view of the town, the Rhone and the surrounding vineyards. We enjoyed the friendliness of the people in the village. We thought the location was ideal for visiting nearby towns such as Malleval and Condrieu and for visiting the many vineyards. Our lovely host arranged for a personal visit of one of the nearby vineyards.
- Lovely accommodation with views over the river. Yvan and Veronique were very welcoming and helpful. The accommodation was clean and comfortable.
Le Mas de la Talaudière
The double room features a seating area, a TV and garden views. Featuring a bath, the private bathroom also comes with free toiletries and slippers. Extras include bed linen.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Homemade evening meals can be provided for an extra charge.At Le Mas de la Talaudière you will find a garden and a terrace.Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 40.4 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- An excellent private house providing very good accommodation and food
- Very nice room, great shower, super good breakfast!
- Very friendly hosts, nice dinner in the evening prepared by the owners.
We dont eggs in france in the morning
- We appreciated the attention to detail as well as the warm welcome, the home prepared food, artistic presentation and quiet location. The swimming pool was perfect.
A continental breakfast can be served each morning at the property if you reserve in advance. Evening meals can be served at the property, at a surcharge and upon prior request. Restaurants can also be found nearby.Lyon is 18.6 miles from the guest house, while Saint-Étienne is 12.4 miles from the property. Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport is 14.9 miles away.
- Absolument tout ! Petite famille adorable, propriété magnifique et très bien entretenu, prestation table d’hôtes au top !! Nous recommandons très vivement !!!
- La piscine, mais pas adaptée aux enfants, clôture non sécuritaire.
La cordialité de l.hotesse.
Les repas du soir, très biens pour un prix très modéré
Le lit :ras du sol ! Salle de bain commune au propriétaire .
Repas du soir : on oublie , mieux sans probléme en ville
- Accueil très sympathique et chaleureux. De plus, notre hotesse a accepté de nous accueillir malgré une arrivée un peu tôt par rapport à l’horaire prévu.
Gite du Vieux Chateau
The accommodation is heated during the winter and features parquet floors and exposed wooden beams. It includes a TV ans a seating area.You can prepare meals using the cottage’s kitchen, which is equipped with a dishwasher, an oven and a large dining area. There is a restaurant 150 feet from the accommodation and a supermarket 650 feet away.Gite du Vieux Chateau is 15.5 miles from Vienne and 40.4 miles from Saint Exupery Airport.
No reviews yet.
At the guesthouse, every room comes with a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, certain units at MT.1937 also feature a garden view.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Lyon is 21 miles from MT.1937, while Saint-Étienne is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Nous avons été très bien accueillis, la chambre était très propre, le petit déjeuner très agréable , le cadre champêtre
- Wunderschönes Haus und ebensolche Zimmer, äußerst geschmackvoll und liebevoll eingerichtet und ausgestattet. Frühstück sehr hochwertig und toll präsentiert. Optimal am Rhone-Radweg gelegen. Sehr sauber, perfekte Betten. Wunderbare Gastgeber trotz Sprachbarriere!
- Excellent accueil, lieu magnifique, chambre et cadre superbe. Petit déjeuner chic et délicieux
accueil excellent, petit-déjeuner de rêve, belle chambre (celle à 2 lits de 90)
au cœur de Condrieu
- Une chambre d’hôtes parfaite en tout point. Les hôtes sont charmants et aux petits soins pour leurs invités, la maison est décorée avec beaucoup de goût et le petit-déjeuner maison est copieux et excellent. Je vous souhaite une très bonne continuation !
Each room is individually decorated and has a private bathroom with a shower. A continental breakfast is served daily, and on certain days you can request a 2 or 3-course meal prepared by the hosts with a selection of wines.You can relax at Le Berthoir on the sun terrace by the stream or use the sauna. Massages are also available on request. You can hire mountain bikes on site and maps of local hiking and biking trails are at your disposal.
- A joyous stay with gorgeous food and fine company.
- Very comfortable very french. Madame made us a copious meal. You could buy lovely local produce wines to have with your meal Breakfast standard French. One small bottle of water in room. Constant noise of rushing water as Manoir set by a water mill Nothing to make me want to go back but perfectly pleasant. We stopped on our way down from Kent to Ste Maxime
- It was a wonderful location in the middle of a “quilted” hillside of vineyards
- A place to be discovered – very friendly and a very good cuisine – try it
- Patrice and Claudine were excellent hosts. Me and my husband felt very welcome and enjoyed our stay in Le Berthoir. We had very nice evening with other guests, the home-made cooked dinner by Claudine was very delicious and Patrice’s dealing with guests professional. We would definately recommend this place.
La Bastide des Baies Dorées
Accommodation features modern furnishings and a flat-screen TV. Private bathrooms have a bath tub or shower and a toilet. The cottage has a seating area and a kitchen equipped with an oven, dishwasher and coffee machine.A continental breakfast with homemade and regional products is served daily. Restaurants and grocery shops can be found within 0.6 miles of the property.Located in the Rhône Valley, hiking is accessible from the property. There are also wineries in the area including the Crozes-Hermitage area which is a 45-minute drive away and the town of Vienne which is 6.2 miles away. Free Wi-Fi access and free parking is available at the property.
- It was a welcoming and genuine Chambre d’hote that was warm and simple. There was all that one could need and whilst a very old house it was spotless. Extremely well priced as I had stayed in lesser places charging more. I would definitely stay again.
- Friendly owners and nice atmosphere to discuss and talk with other guests. Spacious and clean room with modern design. Nice building with a lot a charm
Nice, clean rooms, in Nicky decorated house
- The room was pleasant and the bed really comfortable
Some time ago it was a very nice if not beautiful old manson with style and soul and a garden and there is still something left from that.
Owners are very nice and welcoming and trying to help and to serve. And its very comfortable inside.
Guest House Domaine des Grouilleres
All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while some rooms also offer a kitchenette with a microwave. At Guest House Domaine des Grouilleres, every room comes with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.Lyon is 22 miles from Guest House Domaine des Grouilleres, while Saint-Étienne is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Very welcoming family. Lovely food and breakfast was superb! The rooms/house really warm and cosy. Definitely raccomended!
- The guest house consists of two guest rooms with private bathroom and a shared equipped kitchen. The room, bathroom and kitchen are new, cosy, warm (in winter) and clean. The breakfast is very good: juice, coffee and tea, homemade varied pastries, fruit, toasts and several types of jam. It is served downstairs, in another nice kitchen/dining room. The host is lovely and very attentive. The guest house is in a very small town close (15min by car) to Vienne and Saint-Romain-en-Gal. You can park the car in the guest house fenced garden.
- Gemeinsames ausgezeichnetes Frühstück mit den liebenswerten Gastgebern, sehr bequemes, großes Bett, großes Duschbad, komplette Küchenbenutzung, Fahrradunterstellmöglichkeit vorhanden, dazu noch günstiger Preis.
- Tout parfait sauf difficultés de trouver l’adresse ( non exacte dans le descriptif)
- Le confort, le calme, l’accueil, le petit déjeuner. Tout était parfait
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms also feature a terrace. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.Lyon is 21 miles from Villa Panoramique, while Saint-Étienne is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Some rooms also feature a kitchenette with a fridge. Guest rooms feature a closet.Guests at Carpe Diem can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Soucieu-en-Jarrest, like hiking.Lyon is 8 miles from Carpe Diem. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Rive-de-gier Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!