10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Riudarenes Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Riudarenes Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Riudarenes Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riudarenes Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riudarenes Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Riudarenes Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Riudarenes Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Riudarenes Catalonia:
Located in Riudarenes, 10 miles from Lloret de Mar, Hostal Mallorquines features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Girona is 12 miles from Hostal Mallorquines, and Tossa de Mar is 12 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Great rooms for the money. Small but newly renovated and clean.
- The staff was very friendly! The room and personal bathroom were so clean! Barely heard any noises from other rooms. They helped me finding a way to the place I had to be, called a taxi etc.. will definitely go back when I have to be in Sils!!!
F1 GP was on & we stayed here & drove the short trip to the track.
The home made food in the restaurant was fantastic, so was the local wine, the owner has his own Vin Yard.
- the restaurant is incredible value for money and the food is excellent. very popular with the locals so you know its good
- The staff was very friendly. The food was excellent. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay of 5 days. The location was close to Costa Brava.
This early 19th-century building is situated in central Caldes de Malavella, famous for its springs and Roman Baths. It features lovely garden-terraces, free Wi-Fi and free bike rental.All of the rooms at the Hostal Fabrellas offer exterior views, heating and satellite TV. Amenities are included in the bathroom.Founded in 1914, the family-run Fabrellas guest house offers free outdoor parking. Homemade cuisine is served at the restaurant, and there are also spacious lounges.Caldes Train Station is only 1,000 feet away, and the town is just 3.7 miles from Girona Airport. The PGA Caldes de Malvella Golf Course is within a short distance, and the beaches of the Costa Brava are located within 15.5 miles.
- We booked the rooms on last minute before our early morning flight from Girona. What a nice surprise! The town is charming and the hotel is right in the historical centre. The owner is very nice and helpful, preparing also the dinner for guests. Very pleasant stay at the end of our vacation. The rooms are clean, space enough.
- Thank you very much for being so friendly and really helpful!
- All we wanted was a reasonably priced hotel within easy reach of Girona. It fitted the bill
- This was a quick stop of as we had missed our connection. It was late & it was shut up for the night.
- Good family hotel! I enjoyed to be there. Everything was clean and comfortable! Thank you!
Hostal Can Pou
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Can Pou offers accommodations in Vidreres. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lloret de Mar is 7 miles from Hostal Can Pou, and Girona is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 7 miles from Hostal Can Pou.
- We did not have breakfast but had a lovely evening meal in the restaurant and we were able to take the dogs in with us.
- Dinner was great, staff were friendly but not attentive during dinner
Kind, attentive and efficient personnel. Very nice garden restaurant. Good, safe parking. Easy to find.
Vidreres is a civilized cute little town. Nice people. Definitely worth coming back or recommending.
- Clean friendly convenient and good value. Good restaurant attached.
Very nice restaurant, room was nice and big with nice walk in shower.
Suited our route up through France to uk
Located in Santa Coloma de Farners, 15 miles from Lloret de Mar, L’Argolla Hostal features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The guesthouse has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.Girona is 12 miles from L’Argolla Hostal, and Tossa de Mar is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 6 miles from L’Argolla Hostal.
- They were very welcoming and helpful. The rooms were comfortable and clean (air-conditioning was fantastic) and they also had personality making it feel more like a boutique hotel. If I’m back in the area I’ll definitely be looking to book there again!
- perfect location close to Girona airport by car. Very very clean and really nice rooms with nice simple decorations. Also very nice bathrooms and a great restaurant downstairs. Highly recommended
- The room was cosy but modern. The hotel staff were wonderfully friendly. The location of the hotel is perfect – a two minute walk from the bus station and a 5 min walk to anywhere in town.
The staff was amazing. The location is great. And the room was very comfortable and practical.
Dinner was delicious.
- Decoración de la habitación. El trato del personal del hostal. La limpieza
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fonda Joan offers accommodations in Santa Coloma de Farners. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find valet parking at the property.Lloret de Mar is 15 miles from Fonda Joan, and Girona is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Staff/owner was very friendly, we appreciate free private parking and also location is 16 min from the Airport (just highway).
- Breakfast was okay and location is central. Price wasn’t too bad.
- Helpful staff, very clean, good value breakfast, very authentic, great location
- Hospitality was just amazing, they were happy to have us. Breakfast was very good for as low as 3 euro
- We had to stay for one night near the Girona Airport. The rooms were spacious and very comfortable, personnel was very friendly, very good value for money. The free private parking alongside the property is the bonus.
Hostal Bonaterra is located in Maçanet de la Selva, 8 miles from Lloret de Mar and 15 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is available.Tossa de Mar is 11 miles from Hostal Bonaterra, and Santa Susanna is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Tarrés offers accommodations in Anglés, just 21 miles from Lloret de Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Girona is 10 miles from Hostal Tarrés, and Tossa de Mar is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 8 miles from Hostal Tarrés.
- Staff very friendly. Bar and restaurant down stairs.
- It is lovely having a roof terrace to spend some time relaxing
- Simple and clean hotel. Very nice staff and good location in Angles. Comfortable bed and super nice breakfast!
- Basic, but very nice and authentic hotel with everything one needs. The breakfast was great,everything very fresh and tasty!
- Near to town centre with bars and restaurant’s
Hostal Cassa offers accommodations in Cassà de la Selva.Each room is equipped with a TV. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lloret de Mar is 13 miles from Hostal Cassa, and Girona is 7 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 6 miles away.
- Basic, but good value, and where we wanted to stay.
- Car wash across the street; close to the airport. Friendly host.
- Price, very cheap. Good location, in front of a bar/restaurant and a gas station, bus stop and right by the road.
- M’ha agradat la cordialitat de la persona que porta aquest hostal. El segon dia em va deixar l’estufa encessa abans que jo arribés i un cobrellit extra. Es molt silenciós i la decoració em va agradar molt. El Wi-fi i la TV funcionava perfecte. Si torno a Cassà hi tornaré a aquest hostal.
- Le prix est abordable…j’aime passer un moment avec des gens du pays mais malheureusement nous ne pas communiquer ni anglais ni en français et on ne connaissait pas l’espagnol.
Hostal Can Massot
Located in Anglés, 21 miles from Lloret de Mar, Hostal Can Massot features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Girona is 10 miles from Hostal Can Massot, and Tossa de Mar is 22 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 8 miles away.
The 4th generation running this family enterprise with Love in Anglés, only 20 min. from Gerona, is the sweet and attentive couple Xavier & Angeles, who in spite of our late arrival, welcomed us in as the warm hosts they are, after our long exhausting day of travel. Well informed, we were brought to our room, where all needs were met, and the great bed gave us the needed rest.
Perfect small bathroom, great shower. Much variety possible for breakfast in the public area.
We wholeheartedly recommend Hostal Can Massot for any type of traveller!
Very attentive, polite and friendly
Excellent breakfast and meals in the restaurant; delicious and great value. Traditional Catalan cuisine, lovingly prepared with top quality ingredients.
The room was small but very cosy, with a comfortable bed
I really liked the decoration, both in the room and the rest of the property. There is a sitting room with a fireplace and sofas adjoining the restaurant.
The property doesn’t have its own parking area, but we parked easily in the next street.
The family who own and operate this hotel are celebrating their 103rd year in this beautiful small town……that’s 4 continuous generations! They are lovely people and make all their guests feel right at home….
A big bonus for me was they spoke excellent English…and took the time to chat with me.
- The food in the restaurant and the breakfast were excellent.
- Eriti hea oli söök. Toa juurde kuulus mõnus katuseterrass. Tuba ise oli omapärase kujundusega ja tavapärasest hotellitoast kenam.
- The 4th generation running this family enterprise with Love in Anglés, only 20 min. from Gerona, is the sweet and attentive couple Xavier & Angeles, who in spite of our late arrival, welcomed us in as the warm hosts they are, after our long exhausting day of travel. Well informed, we were brought to our room, where all needs were met, and the great bed gave us the needed rest.
Showcasing an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Hostal Montsoliu is located in Arbúcies, just 19 miles from Lloret de Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Girona is 20 miles from Hostal Montsoliu, and Tossa de Mar is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 14 miles from Hostal Montsoliu.
- It’s a small private hotel in a pretty village. Beautiful vintage inspired decor. We went hiking in the forest closeby. Would 100% recommend
I would have stayed in that room for 5 or 6 more weeks. It was *perfect*. The traditional interior, high ceilings, the French balcony just above the restaurant terrace, and the small desk where I’d work during the day. (100% solid Wi-Fi!)
I didn’t speak Spanish (let alone Catalan), but most staff spoke English, and with those who didn’t I was still able to communicate thanks to their amazing friendliness and patience.
For the one dinner I had, I enjoyed the most delicious pizza I have eaten outside of Italy. If you’re into brandy, ask for a Cardenal Mendoza—it’s a revelation.
I would make this hotel my home if I could, it is easily the most beautiful I have stayed at for work travel so far.
- This is an old classic hotel. Art works are thought provoking. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Our room was lovely with high ceiling and big bathroom.
- Efficient, friendly service. Close to the town centre, easy parking. The room had everything we needed.
- Nice laid back atmosphere, 50s decor was different, one member of staff really helpful.
Top Guest Houses In Riudarenes Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Riudarenes Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Riudarenes Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Riudarenes Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!