10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rions Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Rions Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rions Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rions Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rions Aquitaine. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rions Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rions Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Rions Aquitaine:
Chambres d’Hotes Le Relais des Remparts
The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. All guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Bordeaux is 16 miles from Chambres d’Hotes Le Relais des Rem. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 21 miles from the accommodation.
- What a great find. Natalie the owner is so nice and looked after us when we arrived. The room we had was amazing with two double beds split on two floors. Nearby is a wonder restaurant but there is also a nice restaurant in the village. A very quaint place and will definitely visit it again.
- The owners, Natalie and Jean Luc were extremely welcoming and made our stay exceptional. The accommodation, breakfast was 1st class and we would highly recommend this property.
- The place is wonderful. Quiet beautiful village. Wonderful accommodation. Emma, Nathalie and a Jean-Mark and Dexter the dog made us so welcome.
- We can’t decide which was more charming – the B&B or our hostess, Nathalie!!! The house is stunning – beautifully decorated and situated in a charming village. The house is immaculate. Nathalie was WONDERFUL. She really made our stay special. She offered wonderful suggestions about where to visit, what foods to try, and places to have a picnic. Breakfast was delicious with local eggs, fruit and pastries. She created a very relaxing ambiance every evening with low lighting and great jazz albums. We were so sad to leave!
- Our host was very nice and helpful. She offered us local beers and the breakfast was amazing! The house and the rooms were beautifully decorated.
le domaine d’Adèle
The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Guests can enjoy the spa upon request 24 hours in advance.You can play darts at the guest house. Saint-Émilion is 19.3 miles from le domaine d’Adèle, while Mérignac is 15.5 miles from the property. Mérignac Airport is 17.4 miles away.
- The room was large and comfortable as well as lovely and clean. The hostess Maria Jose was incredibly friendly and inviting, I messaged her asking for advice and she was great at responding and even offering a lift with no expectation in return. Although she does not speak much English, being half spanish and portuguese, she is able to converse in both. The house itself was lovely, full of character and well done up.
- Very unique and very french. Bed was the most comfortable I’ve experienced. Breakfast was so tastefully presented and from a lovely host.
- The owner was very friendly, welcoming and patient with our poor French. The room was large, well-appointed and more luxurious than we were expecting as well as exceptionally clean! Our stay was very good value for money I would recommend it to people staying in the area.
Big croissant s and plentiful breakfast.
Parking excellent , safe and. secure
- The home made jams and artisanal breads and croissants were delicious
Guest House Yuccas& Tilleuls
A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV and DVD player are available.Homemade meals are available upon prior request.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and canoeing. Saint-Émilion is 15.5 miles from Guest House Yuccas& Tilleuls, while Mérignac is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 24.9 miles from the property.
- The scent of culture widespread from the forinture and the house style. The pleasent conversation with the landlady. The beautiful park with old trees and beautiful flowers.
- Relaxing location and landlady was lovely. Very peaceful place in the middle of wine country.
- Belle chambre spacieuse avec terrasse.beau jardin et vue agréable.
- l’accueil et le cadre bucolique au milieu des vignes
L’accueil très sympathique
Le grand lit super confortable
Le petit déjeuner copieux malgré un départ assez tôt (6h45)
Château de Camperos Vignes & Spa
At Château de Camperos Vignes & Spa, each room includes a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while certain accommodations at Château de Camperos Vignes & Spa also feature a seating area.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Bordeaux is 20 miles from Château de Camperos Vignes & Spa, while Saint-Émilion is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 24 miles from Château de Camperos Vignes & Spa.
- The owners Paul and Brigitte are very welcoming and create a good ambience. The evening meal was excellent and very reasonable in price. The house has lots of character and original oriental decor in good condition. The room had its own style. The grounds are pretty with a pool. It was pretty convenient to the autoroute for our onward trip as we were using it as a one night stopover. However it would be a nice place and area to spend a few days.
- Very nice breakfast. Nice location. Near the house, there are many nice winery.
The friendly yet professional owner. Proud of his castle, of the furniture, of the facilities. He showed us everything. Food was also very good (we had one dinner there)
The huge bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi, all almost new.
The large swimming pool and the hot tub.
- The owners Paul and Marie were very friendly and made sure we were happy during our stay. They were especially welcoming with our kids!
- We had a wonderful stay at Chateau de Camperos. Paul was a wonderful host and Brigitte a marvelous chef. Highest recommendation – we will be back!
Château des Grandes Vignes
Each spacious room at the Château des Grandes Vignes has views over the garden. They feature a fireplace, free Wi-Fi access, a TV and a private bathroom.The host prepares regional cuisine and a buffet breakfast daily, served in the dining area. There are 2 restaurants within 650 feet from the chateau. Wine tasting of the winery produces can also be arranged.The chateau has a pétanque area, table tennis and bicycles can be rented. There is a golf course, tennis courts and Chateau Roquetaillade located nearby. It is 3.1 miles from Langon and 30-minutes from Bordeaux.
- beautiful pool and surroundings, gorgeous house , the host was really nice and welcoming
- Great location. We received a warm welcome from the owner who made us feel very much at home and treated us to a glass of his Sauternes (2008). Our rooms were large and comfortable. Mine had a super view over the vineyard. The owner recommended a nearby restaurant, within easy walking distance and made the reservation for us. He was very happy to discuss his wine production with my companion. A varied and tasty breakfast spread, including home made jam, set us up for our journey.
- Best stay during our whole trip in Bordeaux.The host was super friendly and organized all our extra wishes for us (massages, restaurant, wine tasting).
- The beauty of the Chateau and its vineyard along with the friendliness of the owner – my home is your home. Will definitely visit here again when travelling to South of Spain ?
- L’accueil, la situation et la qualité. C’était génial, reposant et dépayasant
The rooms and the suites at Château Trillon includes free Wi-Fi access is available. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily and includes cereal bread, jam and yogurts. A restaurant, which serves local dishes is available on site. Guests can also enjoy wine-testing session, 1,650 feet away.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property is situated 4.3 miles from Langon Train Station and Mérignac Airport is 26.7 miles away.
- The meal wAs fabulous. The owners lovely and friendly.
The very warm and welcoming hosts.
Food was superb.
- The owners are very kind and always willing to satisfy the guests. Particularly I forgot a package in the room and they helped me a lot to return it. The food in the restaurant is very good. No need to find restaurant around. They have very good quality. They also cooked something special for my daughter with no problem. And the sunset from the terrace over the vineyards is priceless. Very beautiful and worthwhile
- Lovely hotel with friendly owners. They loved our children they were very enthusiastic. Secenery is amazing between all te winefields.
We spent the last night of or holiday here before flying back from Bordeaux.
I do not often give a 10 on my reviews but this one’s worth it – even though there was no wifi in the suite :). But hey, who needs wifi in their bedroom when they can sit at the pool surrounded by Sauterne vignards. Together with the very nice dinner, prepared by the hosts and the good french breakfast (again – enjoyed outside), we couldn’t have wished for a better final night.
Be sure to bring home at least small bottle of the locally grown and bottled Sauterne white wine!
Maison d’Hôtes Casa Branda Bordeaux
The property proposes individually decorated guest rooms and self-catering apartments. Some have a private garden and a terrace with a barbecue and others have a view of the park, the pool or the tennis court.Breakfast is served daily for guests staying in rooms and includes fresh fruit and homemade cake and jam. Evening meals prepared by the hosts and featuring products from the garden can be prepared upon request.Free private parking is available on site and the Garonne River is 2.5 miles away. The property is 10.3 miles from Bordeaux-Saint-Jean Train Station and 7.5 miles from exit 22a of the E72 motorway.
- This is truly a gem. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Gorgeous rooms and facility. We had dinner at the Chateau – in one word – fantastic.
- We had dinner prepared at the property on the last night of our stay that was memorable. The proprietor and the Staff were delightful, always trying to satisfy residents requests to their best abilities e.g. early breakfasts, directions etc.
- Beautiful house and the surrounding countryside is beautiful too. Our family room was perfect for the four of us. The swimming pool was great too.
we had deluxe apartment, sleeps 8.
Really big and spacious
Vast outside private terrace and eating area
Good kitchen facilities
Access to pool that was rarely busy, billiards, table tennis etc, great for kids
nice and quiet
We did really enjoy our time here.
Great local supermarket for self catering
Owner very nice
- The room was superb and the changing room and bathroom was stunning. The breakfast was excellent.
Chambre d’Hôtes de L’Abricotier
The bedroom has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower, a bath and a hairdryer.At Chambre d’Hôtes de l’abricotier, continental breakfast includes homemade bread and pastries, coffee, tea and orange juice. The restaurant appears in the Michelin guide.The guest house is 0.6 miles from Domaine de François Mauriac, 2.4 miles from Graves et Sauternais Golf and 29.2 miles from Mérignac Airport. The A62 Motorway is 2.5 miles away and there is free on-site parking.
- Easy to find, courtyard parking, staff very friendly, room is very large and spacious with a kitchenette. We had dinner in the restaurant which was excellent. It’s not cheap but we didn’t hold back either. The standard of cooking was superb.
- Everything about this place was perfect. Michelle was very helpful with any questions I had. Location excellent for winery exploring.
- An excellent stopover with a very comfortable bed. If we had known that there was an excellent restaurant on site we would have eaten our main meal on arrival rather than at lunch time, on route.
- Large comfortable room and ditto bed, clean and quiet. Lovely little pool in the garden. The restaurant caters mainly to non-vegetarians but the chef accommodated our vegetarian needs with an amazing meal. Great value for money
- It was all good, the room was spacious as was the modert bathroom, super shower and seperate loo. Free on site parking. Perhaps the best bit was the food, just outstanding. Breakfast is to die for!
A full buffet breakfast is served every morning at La Farguaise and can be enjoyed on the hotel’s outdoor terrace. The area is very famous for its Bordeaux and Sauterne wines.Residence La Farguaise also provides free Wi-Fi access in the entire building, and a playground for children.The Landes de Gascogne Regional Nature Park is about 8.7 miles away, and free private parking is available at La Farguaise hotel. Guests can also take a 62.1 miles drive to the Atlantic coast.
- The service was friendly and the room spacious; we felt it was good value.
- Chambre qui correspondait à ce que j’attendais.Literie correcte .
- accueil très très chaleureux cela fait du bien bravo madame
les chambres séparées, une télévision dans chaque chambres, grande salle de bain, clim,
l’accueil de l’hôtesse, le calme, la propreté des lieu , quelque jours de plus m’aurait permis de donner un jugement plus complet
La proprietaire nous a appelé le jour de la réservation pour nous rappeler ou venir récupérer les clés .. très utile car j’avais oublié
Logement propre , au calme , literie confortable
Le Manoir de Marie-Lou
Decorated with period furniture, the room and suite feature a fireplace, a TV, individual heating and a private bathroom with spa bath.Dinners prepared with fresh, seasonal and local products are available upon request, and charges are applicable. There is also a restaurant just 0.6 miles from Le Manoir.The vineyards of Saint Emilion are a 10-minute drive away and Bordeaux is 28 miles from Le Manoir De Marie-Lou. Free private parking is provided on site.
Extremely pleasant and friendly hosts
Very good table d’hote which was prepared for us at very short notice
Lovely character room with a large bathroom
- The host are very lovely and told us the places important to visit in the region. Saint Emilion and Bordeaux are incredible. The way to property have a lot of winery chateaus and is impossible don’t make a stop to taste wine and see the beautiful landscape.
Beautifully decorated room.
Owners very pleasant. Made us very welcome. Comfortable sitting and TV area. Spa bath. Recommend a visit. Will return.
- La atención personalizada de la patrona y su hija. Cariño y esmero en tener al Cliente satisfecho.
Le petit plus c’est la baignoire balneo
dans chaque chambre
- Extremely pleasant and friendly hosts
Top Guest Houses In Rions Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rions Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rions Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rions Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!