10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ríocorvo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Ríocorvo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ríocorvo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ríocorvo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ríocorvo Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ríocorvo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ríocorvo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ríocorvo Cantabria:
Posada Las Mozas del Agua
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Posada Las Mozas del Agua offers accommodations in Ríocorvo. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Santander is 17 miles from Posada Las Mozas del Agua, and Potes is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from Posada Las Mozas del Agua.
- Owners were so helpful and friendly. A lovely atmosphere.
- NO PROBLEMS WITH THE STAY AT ALL. RECOMMEND TO ANY ONE.
- The whole stay was very good. Could not fault anything. We were the only people staying at the hotel. We have stayed there before.
Very quiet place.
Very friendly staff.
- Easy parking. Very nice room with unusual decor. Very friendly, efficient and helpful proprietor. Felt very welcome.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Paulino offers accommodations in Los Corrales de Buelna, just 18 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 29 miles from Casa Paulino, and Santillana del Mar is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 16 miles from Casa Paulino.
- After a delay on the ferry arriving at Santander we phoned Casa Paulino and with pudge on Spanish they said they would stay open for us as we thought it would be after 11pm. Luck for us we were first off the ferry so we arrived 10pm and the large G&T was welcome. Very comfy bed. Facilities great will be back.
- The room was very clean. All the beds were really comfortable and clean with lots of bedding. Breakfast was very good. They cooked bacon for our grandaughter specially as she is allergic to lactose. Nothing was an issue to the staff. We would certainly use it again.
- Perfect distance as a first stop from Santander ferry. Room was comfortable and clean and the staff were friendly.
- Very friendly people. The menu was translated into English for us on a separate piece of paper. A nice little touch. We stayed an extra night.
- We loved the cooked breakfast and the complimentary chocolates as we checked-out.
Located in Viérnoles, 16 miles from Santander, Casa Velarde features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 31 miles from Casa Velarde, and Santillana del Mar is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- It was conveniently located off of the highway and there was on-site parking.
- Very convenient for an overnight stop, about 30 minutes travel from Santander ferry terminal. Charming old property with a lot of family history. Helpful friendly host. Good restaurant within 10-15 minutes walk.
Traditional Spanish accommodation with secure parking within easy reach of Santander before the ferry home. Pleasant village setting and easy to find with directions given. Unfortunately the local bar/ restaurant was closed.
The owner was welcoming and spoke some English. Our room was on the ground floor but there was no private area to sit outside so we felt we were sitting more in family space although our host was happy for us to use the courtyard table.
The bathroom was a wet room equipped for disabled use which we hadn’t specifically requested and was in need of some updating.
- Wonderful staff – the lady was very pleasant and the breakfast was tasty. The place has a retro Spanish villa look, with antique furniture etc. etc., with pleasant coolness in the room. The room was cleaned every day.
- Very quaint property and ideal stop-over before ferry at Santander. Sleepy village atmosphere and El Horno restaurant 12 minutes walk, ideal for evening meal.
Posada La Llosa de Viveda
This guesthouse in Viveda, 5 miles from the Cantabrian beaches of Suances, is 16 miles from Santander. It offers easy access to the A-8 Highway, free parking and free Wi-Fi.Posada La Llosa de Viveda is in a converted Medieval tower, and retains original rustic features, such as stone walls and wooden beams.All heated rooms have country views and a TV. The private bathroom comes equipped with a hairdryer.The Posada has a restaurant and bar. The charming dining room opens onto a terrace.La Llosa has a game room with ping-pong. There is a tour desk and the area is popular for fishing and hiking. Altamira Cave is 3 miles away.
- Excellent stopping point from ferry at Santander. We arrived very late due to 5 hour ferry delay and the owner stayed up to see us in and was very helpful. Also great breakfast and facilities. Very good value!
- The room, the food, the wine and the hospitality of the owner. It was the best in Spain for years.
- Comfortable/ clean and the staff were brilliant
It was very good nice surroundings.
Had a good evening meal after we arrived.
Very convenient to stay for us after arriving on the Ferry from the UK early evening.
The owner was very polite and friendly. He served a lovely dinner and the breakfast was certainly more than adequate. Fresh orange juice, coffee, croissants, brioche, bread, jam.
The location is ideal for Santander ferry and the property very beautiful as can be seen from their photos.
Pensión El Ansar
Pensión El Ansar is located in Cartes, 16 miles from Santander and 30 miles from Potes.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for hiking. Santillana del Mar is 5 miles from Pensión El Ansar, and Suances is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 14 miles from Pensión El Ansar.
Excellent place, very helpful lady.
Thanks very much
- The shower was very good and the apartment was clean and tidy with modern decor. The owner was friendly.
Alojarse en Cartes es una buena elección para pasar unos días en Cantabria, ya que está muy cerca de varios sitios que se suelen visitar (Cabárceno, Santander, Santillana,…) y muy bien comunicado por autovía.
El apartamento está limpio, bien equipado, y la relación calidad-precio es excelente.
- Sitio muy bonito y acogedor. Trato exquisito y familiar. Recomendado
La casa nueva, bonita y las fotos reflejan fielmente la realidad.
Pueblo bonito y tranquilo
La dueña muy amable y simpática
- Excellent place, very helpful lady.
Posada Nueve Valles
Set in the village of Barcenaciones, this charming stone property offers rooms with free Wi-Fi. Meson El Pucheru features an à la carte restaurant and an attractive garden with a terrace.Each heated room at Meson El Pucheru has rustic décor with wooden finishes. There is heating, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy traditional Cantabrian cuisine in El Pucheru’s restaurant. The guest house also has a bar.The Meson has a picturesque setting and is just 45 minutes’ drive Torre Cerredo Park. The nearest beaches are approximately 12.4 miles from the guest house and Santander can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- The hotel is located in a surprisingly nice and quiet village. The owners (staff) were exceptionally kind and helpful. The bed was comfortable and wide enough. The served breakfast (tostadas, ham, tomato, olive oil, marmalade) was very good. It is a perfect place to stay if you want to explore Cantabria.
The owners were very welcoming The food in the restaurant was very good
Quaint village lovely surroundings Perfect
- Really friendly welcome in a traditional rural setting. A perfect location near to Santander if you don’t want tone in the city but need to be close to the ferry. Highly recommended.
- El trato del personal..es un lugar muy muy recomendable. Muy familiar. GRACIAS NURIA!!! Me hiciste sentir como en casa… dale muchos recuerdos a tu padre tambien
- Es un caserón de piedra en un pueblecito muy pequeño apartado de todo bullicio. En esta casa muy pronto eres uno más de la familia y del pueblo. Magnífico y agradable trato familiar con un comedor exquisito que atrae un montón de gente visitante cada día. Fue un placer estar allí, además está muy bien ubicado y cerca de todas las vías principales de la zona. Mención especial … tienen Voll Damm !!!!
Posada La Anjana
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Posada La Anjana is located in Puente Viesgo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Santander is 14 miles from Posada La Anjana, and Santillana del Mar is 9 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 11 miles away.
- Within easy access of Santander and very easy to find (sat nav took us to the door). This early in the year, the two couples traveling together we’re the only guests. But this did not matter. Rooms were warm, food was excellent, views were stunning and there were areas nearby to walk the dog.
- Lovely situation, friendly, helpful staff, good WiFi. Easy access to the town. Ten minute drive to El Castillo cave paintings.
- Excellent location, wonderful views and friendly and accommodating staff
- Ideal Hotel for Santander port, very good value with excellent free parking ,easy to find
- Staff were very helpful and friendly nothing was to much trouble.
Posada Camino de Altamira
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Posada Camino de Altamira offers accommodations in Santillana del Mar, just 16 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 30 miles from Posada Camino de Altamira, and Suances is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from Posada Camino de Altamira.
- Lovely bathrooms, plenty of towels, seemed very clean. Espresso at breakfast.
- Situation close to Santillana and Altimira was a good base. Also visited lovely Comillas to see Gaudi house
- surprisingly good spread for breakfast, do not expect an English breakfast here, as no english is spoken here attall. on arrival, i had a beer and free tapas, and a light snack before bed, great bed and a fantastic rest,i was made welcome by the locals. woken in the morning by a cockeral and a mooing cow. a fantastic place to stay, but you must speak Spanish….
- Less than 15 mins walk to old village. Helpful friendly staff. Free parking. Good base for coast from San Vicente to Santander and Cantabrian Mountains. Had gluten free food for my coeliac wife.
- Very clean and tidy. Laundry area, great views, cooking area and clean bedrooms.
Posada La Cabaña De Salmon
Posada La Cabaña De Salmon is located in the Vispieres neighborhood in Santillana del Mar, just 16 miles from Santander. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Potes is 30 miles from Hotel La Cabaña De Salmon, and Suances is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 14 miles from Posada La Cabaña De Salmon.
- Good Rroom with all that is needed. A bit small but we were okay with that.
- Todo☺.tranquilidad,limpieza y el desayuno muy bien.
Un lugar muy tranquilo y agradable.
La habitacion limpia y acogedora.
- Estaba todo muy limpio y el desayuno merece mucho la pena , la recepcionista muy agradable y atenta
- Prácticamente todo, muy limpio, nuevo o reformado recientemente. Decoración sencilla pero con mucha madera y muy agradable. El desayuno muy completo y económico. Zona muy tranquila y bonita. Excelente trato del personal.
Hotel Spa San Marcos
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hotel Spa San Marcos offers accommodations in Santillana del Mar, just 16 miles from Santander. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Potes is 30 miles from Hotel Spa San Marcos, and Suances is 4.3 miles away. Santander Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- The Spa bedroom was lovely but disappointing that the plug didn’t fit on the first evening, however, it was repaired by the second evening
- Helpful staff, good service and ample off road parking
- This was the first time we had stayed here and we will return, my wife is in a wheelchair and this hotel was perfect . Dinner was very good value for money as was breakfast.The staff were very good,no problems at all.
- Good atmosphere in the restaurant. Delicious breakfast.
- There were plenty of options to eat in Santillana.
Top Guest Houses In Ríocorvo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ríocorvo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ríocorvo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ríocorvo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!