10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Río Grande Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Río Grande Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Río Grande Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Río Grande Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Río Grande Alajuela. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Río Grande Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Río Grande Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Río Grande Alajuela:
One of our best sellers in Atenas! Located in Atenas, 29 miles from Jacó, Apartamentos Atenas features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for hiking. San José is 23 miles from Apartamentos Atenas, and Alajuela is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Wonderful location approximately 45 minutes to the airport in San Jose. Cute little bungalows with kitchenettes situated around a lovely pool. The owners were very helpful and friendly.
Really spacious and very clean rooms. Beautiful garden pool and hammock. We enjoyed our stay very much. The hiss are very kind and can help you with tips what to do.
It was a pleasure to stay here.
- We had a terrific stay! We loved the breakfast and were very comfortable in our room. The grounds and pool were absolutely beautiful. Wish we could have stayed longer!
- Value for money is excellent. If you want to stay several days and visit the surrounding areas I strongly recommend to stay here. The apartments is fully equipped and quiet with an amazing garden.
- This is a terrific cabin setting in a tropical paradise. Yutta’s breakfast is also a great and a bargain.
Casa para Alquiler
Casa para Alquiler is located in Alajuela, 17 miles from San José and 13 miles from Escazú. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool.Heredia is 13 miles from Casa para Alquiler, and Cartago is 29 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Los Alemanes
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Los Alemanes is located in Alajuela in the region of Alajuela, just 15 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.The guest house also provides car rental. Escazú is 12 miles from Hotel Los Alemanes, and Heredia is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Very nice family business! Enjoyed the little time spent there and talking to the owners!
- Sehr nette Besitzer, die gute Tipps geben und sehr viel übers Land wissen. Die Zimmer sind zweckmäßig eingerichtet, Pool und Hängematte laden zum Ausruhen ein. Rund um die Unterkunft gibt es einiges zu entdecken!
- Der Gastgeber hat für Interessenten viele gute Tips parat
- Les proprio comme le personnel sont très sympathiques et le jardin est agréable à visiter le matin. Bon petit déjeuner allemand.
- Super para estar tranquilo rodeado de naturaleza y excelentes personas
Turrubares Lodge Casa Preciosa
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Turrubares Lodge Casa Preciosa offers accommodations in San Pedro, just 22 miles from Jacó. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.San José is 24 miles from Turrubares Lodge Casa Preciosa, and Alajuela is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Cala is located in Alajuela, just 11 miles from San José.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Escazú is 8 miles from Hostel Cala, and Heredia is 7 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Very friendly hosts, great to have breakfast with eggs included, perfect location for arrival/departure from the airport with cheap busses to San Jose or the airport a block away.
- Very convenient from the airport, especially for a late arrival.
- Very..quiet at night…good breakfast..friendly helpfull owners
- Very quiet small hostel only a 2 min walk to the airport bus. Great location near the main park and many restaurants but very quiet and friendly staff and exceptionally clean.
- Super hostel, near airport, with a good breakfast and the very best hosts! Thank you so much again! We came back there before our flight back home because we liked it so much!
Mitamon Hostel Airport
Featuring free WiFi, Mitamon Hostel Airport offers accommodations in Alajuela.Every room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 10 miles from Mitamon Hostel Airport, and Escazú is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Makiki Guest House
One of our best sellers in Alajuela! Casa Makiki Guest House is located in Alajuela, 10 miles from San José and 8 miles from Escazú. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Heredia is 6 miles from Casa Makiki Guest House , and Cartago is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 0.6 miles from Casa Makiki Guest House.
- nice host, nice room, all clean, good vibe, surpise breakfast included
- We only stayed one night to go to the airport the next day. Therefore it was good, I would not stay there for longer. Our room was huge but a bit strange equipped but for one night it doesn’t matter. We could park our car inside a garage that was good.
- Able to reach the person renting the place at 1:00 am to check in. It was clean. She got us a cab for the next morning the night before our stay. The cab was on time so I made my flight at 8am.
- Super close to airport. The center located near it had everything you need.
- I stayed New Year’s Eve and there were no other guests in my house
Hostal Los Parques
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Los Parques offers accommodations in San Ramón. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 28 miles from Hostal Los Parques, and Alajuela is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Hostal Los Parques was excellent! The staff was super friendly, positive and helpful and the hostel had a very home-y feeling: we instantly felt comfortable there. By far the best hostel we’ve been to so far!
- Loved everything! The rooms and overall house was very clean and nice. The staff was so sweet! The man at the front was so accomodating. He helped me with my laundry and made us great breakfast in the morning. I felt very safe at this place. I was also able to park my car inside a garage that was locked up. I wished I had stayed an extra night!
- The family that run the place were incredibly helpful and nice. My girlfriend was feeling unwell in the morning and the guy prepared a full breakfast for her on a tray which was so nice of him. We really liked the people.
Die Hostelbesitzer waren sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Das Ehepaar hat sich extra Zeit für uns genommen, um uns bei der weiteren Planung der Reise mit dem Auto zu helfen, da wir keinen Allradwagen hatten und daher weniger auf Pisten wie um Monteverde fahren wollten.
Das Gemeinschaftsbad was sehr sauber und wir hatten das Glück, es ganz für uns allein zu haben.
- Excelente servicio. Desayuno y espacioso para una pareja.
De La Tierra EcoHouse Farm
Featuring free WiFi, De La Tierra EcoHouse Farm offers accommodations in Santa Ana. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.San José is 8 miles from De La Tierra EcoHouse Farm, and Alajuela is 5 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- We needed a location close to the airport. The owner was super helpful with directions and help with where we return our car. Her English is great. The breakfast was awesome. The location was perfect for our needs. Excellent Trader Joe’s type grocery store a couple blocks away where we purchased Costa Rican coffee at great price. Also really good restaurants close by. We liked this place.
- Amanda was truly kind, welcoming and passionate about having guests in her house. Facilities are nice and just outside San Jose which is perfect if you like more quiet areas. I recommend this place to stay over for a night or more.
- The lovely warm welcome and beautiful character of the place.
- The host and the property were truly a highlight of our entire Costa Rica trip. Very warm and welcoming!! Everything was perfect, just loved having a kind and caring person as our host!!
Well located, lovely and helpful hostess, good breakfast.
A great home feeling.
Located in San Pedro in the region of Alajuela, 16 miles from San José, Pura Italia features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Alajuela is 6 miles from Pura Italia, and Escazú is 14 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
This is a fruit farm located on a hill overlooking a lovely valley with the slopes of the Poas volcano to the north and east. It is misty overhead, not bold sunlight but gentle breezes and mild temperature. The property is pretty with fruit trees and hibiscus and tropical plants. It is a downward grassy slope to the rooms which are in a line like a motel.
My dog thought it was great.
My room was good. wooden ceiling, a deck/balcony. Fine bed; hot water comes from a canister/dispenser. You turn on the heater. so the amount of hot shower water was limited.
The owner and staff are sweet, kind and helpful. The owners have a pizza cafe open on weekends only. The pizza was excellent. You have to go to the village to buy other meals or to buy some groceries. Fine if you have a car. I had to call a taxi. All the people here are so nice.
the room was cheap but very economy.
the view from the terrace is very nice and the pool site. the family runs a restaurant it could be nice but very crowded.
- Great location with great view over San Jose vally and Poas Volcano. Very friendly owners.
- Das Zimmer hat einen großen Balkon mit schönem Ausblick. Es ist zweckmäßig , sauber und hat ein großes Bett mit einer guten Matratze. Das Restaurant bietet eine italienische Küche zu moderaten Preisen und ist lecker. Das Frühstück konnten wir leider nicht nutzen, da wir vor 8 Uhr abreisen mussten.
- Restaurante Italiano y su comida definitivamente fue lo que más disfrutamos.
- This is a fruit farm located on a hill overlooking a lovely valley with the slopes of the Poas volcano to the north and east. It is misty overhead, not bold sunlight but gentle breezes and mild temperature. The property is pretty with fruit trees and hibiscus and tropical plants. It is a downward grassy slope to the rooms which are in a line like a motel.
Top Guest Houses In Río Grande Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Río Grande Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Río Grande Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Río Grande Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!