10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Río Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Río Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Río Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Río Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Río Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Río Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Río Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Río Andalucía:
One of our best sellers in Nerja! This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Casa Manuel is a characteristic family hotel that is in a tranquil area in the center of Nerja, and only 15 minutes from the beach.Standard rooms are complete with bathroom, minibar, a TV, central heating and air conditioning. Among the facilities in this hotel include a laundromat service.Basic and comfortable accommodations, and very well situated, with restaurants, grocery stores and a wide variety of shops all nearby. The bus station is only 5 minutes away.
- spotlessly clean and good value…free breakfast and the owner is extremely helpful
- Always a pleasure staying here as a solo traveller I like to feel safe and casa Manuel is safe and secure
- Location was brilliant close enough to the bussle without the noise of the hussle.
- Basic but very clean, great location just a wander down to all the restaurants. Quiet on a night which was great
- Very close to the bus station and city center. Large cozy room in traditional white and blue. The host was very kind and helpful, speaking good English. I would come again.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Almijara Residence offers accommodations in Cómpeta, just 26 miles from Malaga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Nerja is 8 miles from Almijara Residence, and Almuñécar is 17 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 27 miles away.
- The staff were great . Come and go as you please . The balcony was wonderful with great views . A small bar was a welcome relief in the evening .
- This is a little gem!! Very comfortable and stylish, excellent location and the best breakfast I’ve had in a long time. This couple have thought of everything and are very lovely, we will be recommending their hotel to friends
First class facilities and great service in a great location.The food was first class and served on the roof terrace with excellent views across the square and countryside.
Would recommend with without hesitation.
The breakfast was easily the best breakfast I’ve had. Each day was dofferent. Lots of thought went into the food which was mostly locally sourced.
The staff were very warm and welcoming. Held great conversations and you can easily see how passionate they are about what they do.
Their terrace view could be one of the most idyllic views in Competa.
- Location, staff, view, cleanliness, & above all the magnificent breakfasts on the terrace….superb
Featuring a shared swimming pool and sun terrace with views of the mountains, Villa Andalucia is located in Competa. This guest house offers rooms with air conditioning and free WiFi.All rooms have a high quality simple décor and tiled floors. They include 2 twin beds and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. A fridge and drink making facilities.The property also includes shared barbecue facilities, private swimming pool and free private parking.You will find a range of shops, restaurants, and bars within 2,300 feet of the property, and the Tejeda, Almijara y Alhama Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away. Nerja is 16.2 miles from Villa Andalucia, and Malaga Airport is 42.3 miles away.
- Lovely appartment with small kitchen, clean bathroom and good beds. Nice outside terrace (shared with other guests if there are any). The views are amazing and location in the village is excellent. The host is lovely as well and will give you any information you need.
- Lovely host Helen. Great view, tranquil part of town bur accessible to centre of village. Good location for walks in area. Twin room great, fridge to cool water and beer, comfortable beds, good shower. Small pool and terrace great to cool off, friendly atmosphere amongst other guests.
- Helen was very friendly, giving advice on anything we needed during our stay. We were in a studio room, and it was nice to have fresh milk in the fridge for coffee etc. The pool, with its shades and beds, was also very welcome as it was a hot week.
- The views, the pool and the garden. Perfect location for relaxed and quiet days and nights.
- Villa Andalucia is a beautiful property located in stunning countryside. Helen was always very friendly and helpful during our stay.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hostal Avalon is located in Nerja in the region of Andalusia, just 29 miles from Malaga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Almuñécar is 12 miles from Hostal Avalon, and Torre del Mar is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 32 miles from Hostal Avalon.
- There is a very good choice at breakfast which was included and the restaurant is excellent . The balconies are a decent size and have sea and mountain views . The bed was very comfortable .
- Excellent restaurant with consistently good food. Comfy bed, good shower in modern bathroom. Views of mountains and sea from balcony. Very friendly staff.
- This was the best bed and breakfast experience ever in our 25 years of travel. We will be back next year. You’re treated like royalty and the breakfast was deluxe. We also made a reservation and ate at the restaurant on premises. The chef is amazing, best lamb I’ve ever had. The starter course we chose was a mixture of seared ahi and various purees such as aubergine, garlic hummus and my husband started with a Moroccan seafood stew with incredible variety of sultry spices. He finished with a rib eye steak in sherry sauce. Absolutely superb and the wine was a rioja, perfect. The view of both the ocean and the mtns tumbling into it is perfect from every window are the huge patio that is yours for the taking. Everything was clean and spotless and even the soap was exquisite. The room had cervesa, wine, coffee, tea, everything you could want with a lounging bed made for a sultan on your private patio looking out to sea. SO romantic!
excellent breakfast and the room, incl bed, very nice. had also dinner at Avalon,
which was excellent !
- Lovely location – rooms with balcony and sea view. Restaurant has a bonus of outside seating with sea view also.
Welcome Inn Nerja guest house Luxury Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Welcome Inn Nerja guest house Luxury Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Nerja. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Malaga is 29 miles from Welcome Nerja Luxury B&B, and Almuñécar is 12 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- The owners of the place are awesome! Very friendly couple, very kind and helpful. They gave us lots of recommendations which we included in our holiday schedule and it was definitely worth! The view from the house is breathtaking!
- We loved our short stay at the Inn. The hosts were brilliant, the breakfast was delicious and the views were probably the best you could have in Nerja.
- Wonderfully helpful and charming owners who provide an individualised approach. Highly recommended!
- hard to find，hard to drive to there。all others are fine
- The owners of the property were amazing! Very helpful, friendly and prepared a delicious breakfast served at a beautiful patio area.
Pensión Algarrobeña is located in Algarrobo, 22 miles from Malaga and 27 miles from Torremolinos.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Benalmádena is 30 miles from Pensión Algarrobeña, and Nerja is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 26 miles from the property.
Although the staff only spoke Spanish (understandable since we were in Spain) they made every friendly effort to communicate. The Pension was incredibly good value for money and impeccably clean. We will most certainly stay there again.
A small bonus was the recently opened small cafe on the street level of the building.
Handy location for walking to the north
Excellent little cafe below for breakfast and picnic for the day.
- The key wasn´t very good and took a while to manage to open the main door and the last day the toilet paper was in short supply.
- Best value for money ever: at 20 Euros a night. Very comfortable bed, quiet, all very clean and friendly.
+ The owners are kind and friendly, they speak little english, but enough to get things going. I recommend using Google Translate for text communication though : ) They do make sure that your stay is as good as it can be with resources that they have.
+ It was nice and clean with friendly atmosphere
+ Good value for money
+ Very good location 15 min by car from Torre del Mar, 15 min by car from Nerja, 35 min from Malaga itself. Mountains all around, great roads, lots of beaches, lots of places to explore around.
- Although the staff only spoke Spanish (understandable since we were in Spain) they made every friendly effort to communicate. The Pension was incredibly good value for money and impeccably clean. We will most certainly stay there again.
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Hostal Mena offers accommodations in Nerja, just 30 miles from Malaga.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Almuñécar is 10 miles from Hostal Mena, and Torre del Mar is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 31 miles from Hostal Mena.
- When I got to the door, it was locked with a sign on door saying closed for repairs. If I had known this in advance I would not have gone there but would have had my taxi drop me off there. I had heavy bags.
- Superb location, located in the heart of Nerja, but also on a quiet street. Access in and out of the house is easy, the room was good size, clean, with the facilities I needed. The only downside is that wifi is unreachable for the second floor rooms, so had to go outside on the corridor to catch some signals. I’m a solo traveler, so all in all it was good value for my money.
- Unbeatable location, with great friendly staff in this family owned property that felt like home. We were really in the hearth of the City and adjacent to the beaches and the Balcony of Europe. I recommend paying a bit extra and getting a larger room that overlooks the mediterranean.
- We loved the location and the view over the garden.
- Perfect location to explore Nerja, in a central town centre position. A little noisy but exactly what you would expect. Great value.
Hostal Don Peque
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hostal Don Peque is located in Nerja.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Malaga is 30 miles from Hostal Don Peque, and Almuñécar is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 31 miles from Hostal Don Peque.
Jacuzzi/Hot tub on rooftop terrace with views of the sea.
Location is very central, yet quiet. Within walking distance of everything.
Hosts are friendly and courteous. Bus timetables, maps, beach equipment etc. available at property.
Excellent cleaning staff, Don Peque is spotlessly clean and has been freshly decorated.
- Loved the Hostal Don Peque. Central location just a stones throw from the Balcon de Europe. Very clean with lovely, welcoming hosts who also do a great breakfast on the roof terrace – which also has a hot tub / Jacuzzi!
I know I left some brushes behind but they said not when I know I did
I would gladly pay to collect them yet no response
- The bed was very comfortable, and room was roomy. We enjoyed the tea and coffee in the room and the balcony. The hotel is close to fabulous restaurants and shops and is a short walk from the beach.
Good location in the centre
Nice and coosy small room
- Jacuzzi/Hot tub on rooftop terrace with views of the sea.
One of our best sellers in Nerja! This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Abril offers accommodations in Nerja.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for skiing. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Malaga is 30 miles from Hostal Abril, and Almuñécar is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 31 miles from Hostal Abril.
The excellent location, five minutes from the hassle and buzzle and yet far enough for a peaceful night sleep.
The staff were super, friendly, helpful and happy to answer any questions. Nothing was too much for them, they will go out of their way to find information for you.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. The position of the hostal was perfect for our needs,,,,not far from the bus stop……..for countryside walks ..going to Frigiliana, Malaga, the caves, etc; Kettle, hairdrier, fridge and safe all provided.
- Easy access (I was on crutches). Great location as it was very close to everything.
- Beautiful & stylish building, interior very classy & immaculate
Very friendly and clean… nice rooms and just like 3-5 min to the city center and 8 to balcony of Europe.
Very good and not expensive
- The excellent location, five minutes from the hassle and buzzle and yet far enough for a peaceful night sleep.
Hostal Plaza Cantarero
One of our top picks in Nerja – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Situated across from Nerja Bus Station, this family-run guesthouse features a rooftop sun terrace with beautiful views of the town and mountains. Burriana Beach is a 5-minute walk away.Hostal Plaza Cantarero offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and tea and coffee-making facilities. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.The staff at the Plaza Cantarero’s reception can arrange car or bike rental and airport shuttle services. They are also happy to provide information about Nerja and the Costa del Sol.Situated on one of Nerja’s main streets, the Plaza Cantarero Hostal is less than half a mile from the famous Balcón de Europa viewpoint. Free public parking can be found in the surrounding streets.
- There is a lovely roof terrace, which is great on a sunny day. The staff were fantastic, helpful and accommodating. The bed was comfortable and there was free WIFI. It’s close to all local amenities, and the bus station which is really handy for getting to / from Malaga. Staff even let us keep our cases behind reception until our bus was due to leave so we could enjoy our last day, which was really well appreciated.
- Good location. Roof terrace with basic kitchen facilities. Breakfast is easily obtained from the cafe next to the square next door – very pleasant to sit in the square.
- Excellent, clean and well equipped room. Roof terrace was great to relax. Tea, coffee, shower gel and soap replenished every day.
- We enjoy this Hostal very much. We appreciate very much helpfull owners and cleanliness. Also the appartment with kitchen was very good equipped. Another thing is that this place has a great terrace at the roof. We alos enjoyed great view from our room.
Amazing staff well placed in Nerja for everything we did.
Lovely clean rooms.
Top Guest Houses In Río Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Río Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Río Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Río Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!