10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ringwood Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Ringwood Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ringwood Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ringwood Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ringwood Hampshire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ringwood Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ringwood Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ringwood Hampshire:
Little Forest Lodge
Situated close to Ringwood in the New Forest National Park, 10.6 miles from Bournemouth, Little Forest Lodge boasts a sun terrace and two acres of gardens. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Each room has an en suite bathroom with free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is offered.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Southampton is 15.5 miles from Little Forest Lodge, while Portsmouth is 29.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 6.2 miles from Little Forest Lodge.
- The whole place was very clean. Delicious breakfast. Very friendly and helpful hosts.
- Great comfy beds and a very clean room, friendly staff and great breakfast!
- Everything! Beautifully presented premises, lovely hosts and superior service! Faultless to a tee!
- Me and my partner stayed at Little Forest Lodge over the weekend, we had such a lovely time we couldn’t have asked for more. The lodge itself is a beautiful spacious yet warming place, quiet yet so full of life indoors and outdoors. Our hosts were both very attentive very friendly and very easy to talk to. They were a great help with any information we required for both our stay at the lodge and our weekend adventures of the New Forest. We will definitely be returning at some point in the summer.
- Absolutely fantastic couple of nights stay. Owners are very friendly. Would definitely stay there again and would 100% recommend little forest lodge.
Cypress Log Cabins Accommodation
Located in Godshill, 15 miles from Bournemouth, Cypress Log Cabins Accommodation features a sun terrace and views of the pool.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Southampton is 15 miles from Cypress Log Cabins Accommodation, and Portsmouth is 30 miles away. Bournemouth Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Really quiet area, great location and a very relaxing few days. The hosts were very friendly and helpful and the cabin was just the right size for a short break. The jacuzzi was a bonus.
- The bed was amazing. Everything was perfect we had the best stay and will definitely be back!
- Hot tub was amazing, pool was lovely. It was quiet and peaceful.
- Great location, owners were really nice….and course the hot tub!
- I loved the ideal feature of the hotub! Was great wish check out times were a little later so could try out the swimming pool because it opened at 10 but needed to be out by 11 so had to rush slightly! Other than that was great! Thank you
The Rufus House
Featuring free WiFi, The Rufus House offers accommodations in Lyndhurst, just 17 miles from Bournemouth. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Southampton is 7 miles from The Rufus House, and Portsmouth is 21 miles away. Southampton Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The location of the hotel is lovely, across the road from Bolton’s Bench and White moor. The room was very pretty, overlooking the garden and had everything that I needed.
- Excellent breakfast choices including locally produced marmalade; peaceful friendly vibe; very hospitable & welcoming hosts; ideal location, very quiet.
- The large window overlooking the forest. The room was comfortable. The breakfast. The hotel was a beautiful victorian property.
- Victorian house, courteous hostess, excellent Italian restaurant at doorstep
– very good value for money for a single room
– free and easy parking
– extremely helpful staff
New Forest Lodge
Located in Landford, 21 miles from Bournemouth, New Forest Lodge features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV is featured.Southampton is 11 miles from New Forest Lodge, and Portsmouth is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 12 miles from New Forest Lodge.
- Staff friendly and helpful, rooms fine, some road noise but not excessive
- Really friendly. Convenient location. Close to a nice family friendly pub and New Forest. Very friendly owners and lovely breakfast. Nice to be able to book a family room
- Clean and comfy room. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Friendly owners. Good location breakfast was really nice. Room was great.
- Lovely greeting, very friendly, room excellent and comfortable
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Christchurch, 7 miles from Bournemouth, The Rothesay features a barbecue and views of the garden.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Southampton is 17 miles from Rothesay Hotel Highcliffe, and Portsmouth is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 6 miles from The Rothesay.
It was very reassuring to be able to have a gluten free breakfast.
It was very good to be close to the sea and next door to an award winning restaurant.
- Very friendly of owners and great hospitality was experienced. Clean and tidiness of suite which gave us home feeling.
- Friendly staff lovely breakfast & great location
- The room was excellent and the owners were extremely helpful and very nice
- Freshly cooked breakfast. Upgrade as hotel was not full
- It was very reassuring to be able to have a gluten free breakfast.
Located in Christchurch, 8 miles from Bournemouth, Lord Bute features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Southampton is 17 miles from Lord Bute , and Portsmouth is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 6 miles from Lord Bute.
- Good location with parking. Bed very comfy and room clean. Breakfast delicious
- Super little hotel. Very friendly staff, excellent breakfast and lovely room. Would definitely go back ?
- Thought the garden suite was stunning and great last minute value, and also allowed us to bring our own baby cot, great food and breakfast and staff were brilliant
- The main restaurant was updated with an elegant ambience, had a comfortable seating area with newspapers. The breakfast waitress was polite and friendly and the breakfast was served quickly with hot toast wrapped in a napkin. The size of the bathroom was good.
- The bed was larger than expected (super King) and very comfortable. The bathroom was spotless and spacious. It also had Elemis products which was a lovely touch.
Forest Side Guesthouse
In the heart of the New Forest National Park, Forest Side Guesthouse is a stunning family-run guest house, with free WiFi and free parking. Lyndhurst is a few minutes’ walk away.Each room is individually designed and offer views over the New Forest. The guest bedrooms have a TV and DVD player, a mini fridge, hospitality trays, a hairdryer and complimentary luxury toiletries.The guesthouse has retained many of its Victorian features and boasts a wooden staircase, stained glass windows, high ceilings and original fireplaces.Overlooking the gardens, the elegant dining room has a period fireplace and high ceilings. There is also a guest lounge with a TV and a DVD player. Guests can also enjoy the sun garden.A traditional English breakfast is served every morning, cooked to order with products that are locally sourced where available from small family businesses.
- The duvet , the birthday chocolates, the friendly hosts , the delicious and very hot cooked breakfast, nothing was too much trouble , the coffees and biscuits in the room ,it was just perfect..
- The guest house was immaculate! Housekeeping every day so we didn’t have to make our bed. The owners were lovely people who couldn’t do enough for you. Fantastic central location and lovely breakfasts. Fantastic place to stay!nothing!
- Great location, and the place is beautifully clean and well kept. The owners are very welcoming and friendly.
Perfect location for our weekend away within short walking distance of the town centre with access to local restaurants, shops and pubs . Location was perfect for walking and seeing the horses wandering around .
The B&B was spotless ,room was large with all the facilities needed .Huge ensuite in our room ( room 5)
Breakfast excellent perfectly cooked, good selection,cereals , fruit salad, yoghurts ……
Hosts were excellent , very friendly and helpful.
We would certainly like to stay there again
When we arrived we received a super-friendly welcome. The place looked immaculate, the breakfast was fantastic with plenty of choice, the bed and shower was great and there were enough hangers for clothes, etc. They also gave us a pass to use for discounts on bike hire, etc. Rosetta and David were great hosts!
The town had nice pubs, shops and restaurants, allowing us to chill after a fantastic bike ride in the nature reserve and walk among the ponies, cows and beautiful landscape during our stay.
The Strand Hotel
One of our best sellers in Bournemouth! This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. The Strand Hotel is located in the Boscombe neighborhood in Bournemouth, 1.8 miles from Bournemouth International Center and 1.9 miles from Castlepoint Shopping Center.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The cooked breakfast was excellent. The staff were very helpful. The hotel was spotlessly clean and comfortable.
- Friendly staff to greet us. Secure bicycle parking.
- Location to the O2 Academy and the garden / living room shared space.
Great value for money, clean, comfy, great breakfast and helpful and welcoming staff.
Tea in the room
- The bedroom and bathroom were much bigger than expected, very clean and slept really well on the bed. There is a great little garden at the back which really catches the sun, and if you’re lucky you might see the cats Ginger and Flash out there lounging in the sun. Although we didn’t have breakfast as we were up and out before 8am, the other guests we spoke to rated it highly. Quiet street. We attended an event in the O2 academy – only 5 minutes walk to the venue so an excellent location. Just over 10 mins walk from Pokesdown train station. Will definitely stay in this little gem again if we are heading to something in the O2.
Featuring free WiFi, Druid House offers accommodations in Christchurch, just 4.4 miles from Bournemouth. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Southampton is 20 miles from Druid House, and Portsmouth is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 4.3 miles from Druid House.
- the whole atmosphere the room the staff the area perfect location for me great stay lovely people
- The room was very pleasant, with a lovely outlook over the garden. Extremely clean and everything we needed was there. The staff were very friendly and caring and this made the stay a very nice experience
- Very confortable, lovely staff and great location.
Room was very tidy and homely
Choice of Breakfast very good
Fresh and to of good standard
- Beautiful room! Lush bathroom! Very friendly owner, warm welcome on arrival and breakfast was brilliant.
Brantwood Guesthouse is located in Christchurch, 4.2 miles from Bournemouth and 20 miles from Southampton. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Portsmouth is 31 miles from Brantwood Guesthouse, and Winchester is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was excellent and everything was freshly cooked. Room was spacious and location was within close walking distance to town centre.
It was like home from home, comfortable without being over the top. Owner was very friendly, breakfast to order & perfect
Price was very reasonable. I would definitely go again if in the area & recommend to others. As a lone women it is lovely to find somewhere you feel safe.
- We loved staying here, we were made to feel very welcome and felt very looked after! Thank you!
- Free parking, 5 minute walk into town, lovely & down to earth owners, massive & comfortable bed, spotlessly clean, had breakfast at 9.30am didn’t eat until 5.00pm teatime, absolutely loved our stay here.
- Owners,Location,Clean Room and Bathroom,Delicious breakfast made from high quality product’s, the best coffee,Dog&Cat 🙂
Top Guest Houses In Ringwood Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ringwood Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ringwood Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ringwood Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!